Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 95
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Adbar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Kuthili looked Lorf with a smile.
    "If only you were as intimidating to the threats out there as you are to me, all villagers would be safe and fat for a hundred years"
    He pointed his finger to a distant tree.
    "Come, law-keeper. Walk with me till there to give me my things. But be careful, for in this tree MY law applies, not yours."
    Last edited by Dras Kvaal; 2015-05-22 at 02:21 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HerbertWest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Au-Ruk shifts his armor and weapons to more comfortable positions, and adjusts his holy symbol to where it is clearly visible. So readied, the neanderthal motions that he is ready to proceed with the others.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2014

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Well, MY law applies everywhere. Of course, I just make it up as I go along. Also, I'm the judge too. And you would not believe how many of you are currently serving suspended sentences for the crime of failing to provide me a drink when I get overly sober. So be careful all of you, cuz you're on probation.

    Koiper turns back to the general throng. And those gals in this crowd, you're on probation too! I won't say names, but you know who you are!! So you better behave while I'm gone, or you're getting a spanking!!

    Hopefully having diffused a little tension, Koiper looks at Lorf. I know it doesn't sit well with your view of honor, so if you'd rather hand his things to me, and then head back to protect Eli & the crowd, it can work that way too.

    Spoiler: Diplomacy (If needed)
    Show
    (1d20+3)[21]
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    This is crazy talk, there's no such thing as too much Sleep!

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    "Oh, a drunkard are we?" Niz asks with thinly veiled disdain. "This will be a long journey for you then, I think." As the group draws close the edge of the forest, Niz becomes less flippant, more quiet, and falls to the back of the group. His sense of self preservation overwhelming his sense of pride. He hadn't survived a hundred years hunting thes shallows of these woods without prioritizing survival above all else.
    Currently playing a lot of Shadowrun. My current tabletop characters are...
    Niz Yorick, Gray Elf Rogue Hunter in Into the Woods
    Anvil, Navajo Rigger in 24-7, Life of a Shadowrunner
    Old Spook, Ork Infiltrator of the Custodial persuasion in Call of the Street

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Morag walks second from the back, instinctively seeking to shield herself at the centre of the group.

    "North-west, then? Goblins are smaller than trolls, aren't they?"

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyJohnny View Post
    Morag walks second from the back, instinctively seeking to shield herself at the centre of the group.

    "North-west, then? Goblins are smaller than trolls, aren't they?"
    Niz responds almost instinctively. "Much. Much smarter too. And they group in much greater number."
    Currently playing a lot of Shadowrun. My current tabletop characters are...
    Niz Yorick, Gray Elf Rogue Hunter in Into the Woods
    Anvil, Navajo Rigger in 24-7, Life of a Shadowrunner
    Old Spook, Ork Infiltrator of the Custodial persuasion in Call of the Street

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Inevitability's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Planes of Law

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    "Fine. You keep an eye on the savage forest-spawn, and I keep an eye on two hundred people in need of protection. Can't say I envy you there."

    Lorf hands over the items to Koiper, then walks back towards Eli and the other townsfolk.


    By now, a few dozen people have gathered to watch you leave.

    Morag spots her brother and his wife standing at the back of the crowd. A moment later, she discovers Libby standing a bit away from her parents. The half-elf grins, then throws Morag an apple.

    Au-Ruk spots Elena and Aethelstan, the latter leaning on his oaken walking stick. Both smile as they meet his eyes.

    Niz sees some of his fellow hunters, their expressions ranging from pity and fear to anger and envy.

    Koiper spots a few of the schoolchildren he teaches. The youngsters smile and wave, then run of to play. A few other people laugh at his new self-proclaimed status as 'lawkeeper'.

    And Kuthili... Kuthili can just make out Eli in the back of the crowd. The elder looks directly at the Killoren, then nods.


    As you reach the forest edge, a hush falls over the crowd. The villagers expectantly look at you, curious to see who'll take the first step.
    Last edited by Inevitability; 2015-05-23 at 04:49 AM.
    Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

    Extended signature!

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Adbar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Kuthili was the one to make the first step. Maybe because he had noone to say farewell to. He had seen Eli. But his opinion for this man was specific. He was like a lion that broke off his claws and teeth willingly.
    He donned his armor, made from deer leather. He threw his snow fox fur and his bag on his back. Then he put the axes on his belt, ready for use. All this weight: he had surely missed it.
    He approached a big tree. In the blink of an eye, he drew his axe and carved a X on the trunk. "See this? in case we split up or we can't talk, this means its NOT safe here and I have come this way.
    Afterwards, he carved another X. If you see XX, it means its safe. You don't drop your guard, but at least you are not in immediate danger. If I am alone, I leave these symbols every ten trees or two hundred feet in the open, on rocks or fallen woods. Remember, MY feet. Might be a long distance. These symbols are also used by woodcutters to mark if the tree is good or bad to cut, but my symbols are a lot smaller, made from a tomahawk and not from a chopping axe.
    He touched the tree with his hands and close his eyes, concentrating.
    Spoiler: Speak with plants
    Show
    Hello there, friend. Surely you have seen many dozen winters and I express my respect, for i don't know if I will reach such an age. I am not one of the woodcutters that cut your kind, and I am sorry if I made these marks to you. With my marks, you are safe from cutting, but the stupid people here one day or another may try to cut you down eventually. I seek your wisdom and your advice, not to help these people, but for the good of the forest. For if the forest has become much more dangerous like I've learned, noone is safe.
    What news carry the winds on your leaves?
    What you learn from the soil in your roots?
    Last edited by Dras Kvaal; 2015-05-23 at 06:06 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Inevitability's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Planes of Law

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    The tree Kuthili touches trembles for a moment, and a light breeze rustles its crown. A single leaf falls to the ground.

    Spoiler: Speak with plants
    Show
    "The moving ones live their short lives... They eat, sleep, breed, and die... Sometimes, they are small and furry and hide my children underground... Other times, they have wings and feathers, and build houses between my branches... Some moving ones kill my brothers and use them for houses, and like them you look most... Yet the moving ones never talk to me... Why do you?"

    For a moment, everything is silent. Then, the tree continues.

    "You tell me of danger. What danger do you mean? The danger of the moving ones with their metal claws? The danger of being hit by lightning? The danger of a fatal illness? Those are as present as they used to be in the past."
    Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

    Extended signature!

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Adbar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Trees are trees. You can learn some, you can learn nothing. A tree in a village can't know a lot more than a villager. Or not?

    Spoiler: Speak with plants
    Show
    True enough. Yet these people here seek some supply traders, and they decided to sent a company with me to find them, or find food. And though I think another brother of you might know more, do you know from which direction come the most birds? From where the wind brings deer smell and sweat? Thank you for your time. May the water in your roots be plenty and the sun in your leaves everyday.


    Kuthili afterwards opens his eyes and steps back.
    Last edited by Dras Kvaal; 2015-05-23 at 06:52 AM.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Inevitability's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Planes of Law

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Spoiler: Speak with plants
    Show
    "The moving ones in the sky, they come from the sunless horizon... But I the moving ones with hooves and antlers, those are not nearby... Only when one of the moving ones who kill my brothers brings them here, cold and unmoving, do I sense those..."

    "I thank you for your kind words, moving one who talks, yet I do not hope you succeed. I fear the moving ones who kill my brothers... To have them disappear would be a blessing to me..."


    The breeze disappears, and the tree no longer moves.
    Last edited by Inevitability; 2015-05-23 at 07:46 AM.
    Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

    Extended signature!

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Niz turns back to the other hunters and performs a smileless half-wave before continuing on. There is little mirth about him now, so close to the forest. He's hunted the woods to laugh off the possibility of grizzly death. As Kithili explains his system Niz responds with a simple "fine." He seems to be more interested in watching their surroundings than listening to their guide. Of all the members of the group, Niz considers himself to be the only one who doesn't need a guide.

    As the tree starts to quiver in Kithili's touch, and though he does not know what is happening Niz's eyes narrow sleightly, though he still watches the woodline, even as he speaks. "Witchcraft all about, it seems. Does anyone else wonder if Eli picked the group he most desired to be rid of, rather than the one best suited for the job? I mean, we're talking about the most fatal quest our little village has available, and the lord chooses a witch, a savage, a lecher, and whatever you call Au-Ruk. This group doesn't exactly match the village's mold. As for myself, hunting is a pety business. The more successful you are, the more rumors get tossed about. By this point I can only imagine what they are saying about me."
    Currently playing a lot of Shadowrun. My current tabletop characters are...
    Niz Yorick, Gray Elf Rogue Hunter in Into the Woods
    Anvil, Navajo Rigger in 24-7, Life of a Shadowrunner
    Old Spook, Ork Infiltrator of the Custodial persuasion in Call of the Street

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Morag manages to avoid catching her brother's eye. He understands, of course. She hopes.

    Libby, on the other hand, is not having any of that, and positions herself so Morag makes eye contact with her. Morag manages a smile, despite herself. She catches the apple and steps over to Libby, bending down to kiss her forehead. She speaks to the girl in Elvish,

    "Do not do anything too stupid while I am gone, little sand cat. Your parents will be worried and distracted; that means you can get away with more, but will be in more trouble if you are caught."

    She glances over at her brother and his wife. "Tell them I said goodbye." She hurries off after the group.

    ---

    She nods respectfully to Koiper after Lorf heads away. "That, woodcutter, was artfully done. I did not expect it of you. Your cunning tongue is good for more than pleasing witless seamstresses, it seems. What other talents have you been keeping quiet?"

    She glances at the killoren as he performs his queer ritual, but doesn't question it. She keeps her eyes out on the forest around them rather than exchanging looks with her companions, but she glances sideways at Niz when he speaks up. She sidles closer to him and murmurs quietly,

    "It has crossed my mind too. We are competent, but not essential to the functioning of the village. Ultimately, it does not matter what they think of us, or we think of each other. I am here for my brother and my brother's child, not these peasants. They are no family of mine. But we're all in this together now, and we must depend on each other as if we were blood, or we are going to die out here."

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Niz sighed as Morage explained her rationale. "I don't disagree."
    Currently playing a lot of Shadowrun. My current tabletop characters are...
    Niz Yorick, Gray Elf Rogue Hunter in Into the Woods
    Anvil, Navajo Rigger in 24-7, Life of a Shadowrunner
    Old Spook, Ork Infiltrator of the Custodial persuasion in Call of the Street

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HerbertWest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Au-Ruk enters the forest with them, waving a farewell to Elena and Aethelstan, before focusing on the task at hand. The neanderthal doesn't speak, he simply listens to the others having their conversations and speaking with each other. He doesn't have anything to contribute to the conversation, therefore he doesn't speak. The Cleric nods to Kuthili's markings system, pulling his shield onto his right arm, but leaves his left hand free for now.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Adbar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    The savage smelled the air and looked around. Too many people, too many feet on the ground. Meaningless to try tracking something here.

    "So I'll go first to scout. The second shouldn't be more than a dozen feet behind me, and that goes for the rest too. Place yourselves as you want, but I'd prefer the hunter on the back. He seems adept at the forest ways." And pointed at Niz.

    "Follow me." And started walking down the path.
    Last edited by Dras Kvaal; 2015-05-23 at 10:22 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2014

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Lecher? You exaggerate...But perhaps you have a point, Niz. Let me ask you, if you were a married elder and you had a dangerous mission to be done, wouldn't you want someone like me to be on it? The easiest way to compete with me, is simply not to.

    Morag, never underestimate witless seamstresses. Seamstresses know everything that happens in a town, and who to turn to when they want something done right. As for other talents, yes they do stay quiet. But unfortunately, being a great hunter is not one of them. So when I say that I value the hunters with us, I speak honestly.

    And now it seems our friend has a plan, now that he has his weapons. I for one, shall shut up and follow it
    .

    Koiper falls into line behind Niz (presuming Niz is behind Kuthili).
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    This is crazy talk, there's no such thing as too much Sleep!

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Inevitability's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Planes of Law

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Spoiler: Picture
    Show


    The five hunters depart at last, setting of to the west. For a few minutes, the sounds of the village remain audible in the distance, but they quickly fade away.


    The woods are dense, and little light is able to pierce the foliage. That what does shows an old-growth forest. The only thing revealing humanity's close proximity is the occasional tree stump.

    A few small birds flutter around high above your heads, but no other animals can be seen.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    If anyone tries to look for tracks, please specify what kind of tracks you are looking for.
    Last edited by Inevitability; 2015-05-25 at 01:28 AM.
    Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

    Extended signature!

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Adbar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    The forest. Home. The only house I ever needed. Also the biggest. Good to be back. The birds singing, the leaves playing their subtle sound, the grass, with a smell of its own. But this time not alone. With four others, all strange in their own way. And loud. Very loud. But you have to work with what you have.

    Spoiler: Survival to keep heading west (if needed)
    Show
    Survival check: (1d20+7)[13]


    "Try to remain as silent as you can. Its difficult, but it will be for good cause. Forest cane be dangerous, and we need not inform anyone in one mile that we are here, just because someone laughed or screamed."

    He stopped for a while, drinking from his waterskin and then looked the ground. He searched on the path for human tracks: boots mainly. The tree was a bit specific: no deer near the town. Maybe a hunter or a woodcutter came this way.

    Spoiler: Survival: Humanoid tracks
    Show
    Survival check:(1d20+7)[13]
    Last edited by Dras Kvaal; 2015-05-25 at 06:02 AM.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Inevitability's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Planes of Law

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Kuthili can't discover any traces of human passage.
    Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

    Extended signature!

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Morag remains alert, watching the treeline as Kuthili picks around in the dirt.

    She muses to herself that so far they've seen no signs of anything hostile. Maybe the forest's reputation is overblown by generations of credulous idiots telling campfire stories. Maybe this will be easy.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HerbertWest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Au-Ruk still remained silent as the grave, besides his armor jingling with each step. When Kuthili stops to look for tracks, Au-Ruk does the same. Rather than looking for where other humans may have traveled through the woods, Au-Ruk is looking for the tracks of wolves. It stood to reason that the wolf packs went where the food is.

    Spoiler: Survival
    Show

    (1d20+5)[16]

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Dras Kvaal View Post
    Place yourselves as you want, but I'd prefer the hunter on the back. He seems adept at the forest ways." And pointed at Niz.
    Niz's eyes narrowed. He had little interest in what the savage thought he should or shouldn't do. Fortunately for him, however, the back of the group was precisely where Niz wanted to be. As a result, he simply replies "As you like."

    Quote Originally Posted by trysted View Post
    [COLOR="#4B0082"]Lecher? You exaggerate...But perhaps you have a point, Niz. Let me ask you, if you were a married elder and you had a dangerous mission to be done, wouldn't you want someone like me to be on it? The easiest way to compete with me, is simply not to.
    The easiest way to compete with you is to let your mouth hang open, Niz thought fleetingly as they started the journey in earnest.

    As the savage and the barbarian begin the tracking process, Niz watches the edge of the treeline and listens. Despite Kuthili's warning, it was impossible for this bumbling group to be quiet, between their speach and Au-Ruk's armor. He worried someone might hear them.

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show

    Active Spotting
    (1d20+6)[10]
    Active Listening
    (1d20+6)[7]
    Currently playing a lot of Shadowrun. My current tabletop characters are...
    Niz Yorick, Gray Elf Rogue Hunter in Into the Woods
    Anvil, Navajo Rigger in 24-7, Life of a Shadowrunner
    Old Spook, Ork Infiltrator of the Custodial persuasion in Call of the Street

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Inevitability's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Planes of Law

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Niz listens and looks, but is unable to discern anything.

    Au-Ruk's search is successful. After spending some time searching his surroundings, the neanderthal discovers a few wolf prints, all pointing northeast. Judging from the prints, the group consisted of at least three wolves, probably more.
    Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

    Extended signature!

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Adbar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    "Noone has passed through here recently, as far as I can tell. We are coming deeper into the forest. I' ll leave a mark here, just in case."

    And carved XX on a tree, while studying it (age, type and anything strange or unnatural).

    Spoiler: Knowledge (nature) studying the tree
    Show
    (1d20+5)[16]


    Then he turned to the rest, who have stopped briefly.

    "We continue on the same route?"

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground
     
    HerbertWest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Au-Ruk looks up at the group from his knelt position, pointing out the lupine tracks that are embedded in the forest's floor to them. He places his large fingers in the tracks softly, checking the size and number of the predatory animals.

    "Wolves went this way. Three, maybe more. Could be a pack. They may lead us to the herds."

    The Cleric then points out the tracks that continue to the northeast, before standing up again to hear the group's consensus and thoughts.
    Last edited by HerbertWest; 2015-05-25 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Grammar

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Morag looks down at the indisctinct mud, her keen eyes failing to reveal a distinct trail. "I'll take your word for it, Au-Ruk. But I'd like an idea of whether the wolves were headed back to their den or towards a water hole before we spend a day tracking wolves. What about actual game trails? Any sign of deer, or wild pig?"

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Niz thought for a moment before speaking. "You can eat wolf. The meat's tough and it's not nourishing food, but it will keep you from starving, and it's not terrible. It may be worth hunting them, just to keep them from huntin us. Not to mention that we could probably trade the pelts in town."
    Currently playing a lot of Shadowrun. My current tabletop characters are...
    Niz Yorick, Gray Elf Rogue Hunter in Into the Woods
    Anvil, Navajo Rigger in 24-7, Life of a Shadowrunner
    Old Spook, Ork Infiltrator of the Custodial persuasion in Call of the Street

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Adbar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    An unnecessary hunt. Hunting wolves. These people call me savage, yet they just want to kill whatever is moving here and isn't their kin. Winter and famine can make everyone a marauding beast.

    "Hunting wolves is always risky. If these wolves come from a greater pack, hunters will be hunted. More likely, they will find feed our bodies. But if that is your decision, I can track them. Have faced wolves before. Anyway, our choices are limited, and they may lead us to a deer herd."

    Kuthili pointed to the trail Neanderthal showed.

    "OR, they can lead us to the traders, if this leads far east. Or whats left of them."

    A twisted grin appeared in his face.
    Last edited by Dras Kvaal; 2015-05-25 at 06:24 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Don't go into the woods: IC

    Morag rises from where she was kneeling by the prints.

    "Perhaps that is wise." she says in response to Niz. "I am not too familiar with the fauna of these climes, but if wolves are anything like hyenas, a pack of them may be too many to kill. Three, we can handle, but more?"

    She looks to Kuthili as he speaks. "Wrong direction entirely for the traders. They would've come from the south east. Can't imagine wolves would attack a caravan."

    Morag muses about what she knows of wolves, specifically whether they all hunt together in packs, and whether a minimum of three wolves implies the presence of a much larger number.

    Spoiler: Knowledge: Nature roll
    Show
    Knowledge: Nature (1d20+6)[12]
    Last edited by SlyJohnny; 2015-05-25 at 06:46 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •