New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as PrCs!

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    I'm confused. Who is this for?

I think if someone makes a PrC/Elder Evil/Maneuver/etc they should do one of the following:
    1. Include the GitP regular's name in the title of the thing they're making
    2. Quote and/or link the GitP regular's permission post when they post the thing they're making
    3. Directly state who it's for when they post the thing they're making.

A lot of the later Elder Evils weren't entirely clear in their inspiration, and the same seems to be happening here. It makes it easier for people like me, who're only really familiar with the general personalities of a few people on the forum, to follow along.
    That's so much less fun. It's Forrest, anyway.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    That's so much less fun. It's Forrest, anyway.
    See, I had absolutely no way of knowing that (them both having "fire" in the name isn't any sort of a clue, considering how common that word is in D&D). And I can't appreciate creations as well when I don't know who they're based on. Hence my request.
    Last edited by Extra Anchovies; 2015-05-27 at 10:28 PM.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Permission granted :D

I challenge someone to a do a PrC for me that's not Akashic though ;P
    Last edited by Ssalarn; 2015-05-27 at 10:44 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saintheart View Post
    I give my permission, being a "GiTP regulars as X" virgin!
    RUNESAINT

Runes, the language of creation given written form. A runesaint studies these runes, learning them, instilling and inscribing the very purity of their souls into the mystic symbols.

BECOMING A RUNESAINT

To become a Runesaint one must couple extraordinary purity, with the divine blessing to channel the power of creation and the skill to craft the runes themselves.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Feats: 2 Exalted Feats
    Skill: Craft (calligraphy) 8 ranks.
    Spellcasting: Ability to cast 3rd level divine spells, at least 3 of which have the Good descriptor.

Class Skills
    The Saintheart's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (History) (Int), Knowledge (Religion) (Int), Knowledge (the Planes) (Int), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int).
    Skills Points at Each Level: 4 + int

Hit Dice: d6

Level Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Special Spellcasting
    1st
    +0
    +0
    +0
    +2
    Bonus Exalted Feat, Scribe Soul Rune
    -
    2nd
    +1
    +0
    +0
    +3
    Saintheart
    +1 level of existing divine class
    3rd
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +3
    Bonus Exalted Feat
    +1 level existing divine class
    4th
    +2
    +1
    +1
    +4
    Rune of Will
    5th
    +2
    +1
    +1
    +4
    Bonus Exalted Feat, Scribe Greater Soul Rune

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: A Runesaint gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Bonus Exalted Feat: At 1st, 3rd, and 5th level a Runesaint gains 1 Exalted feat they meet the prerequisites for as a bonus feat.

Scribe Soul Rune (Su): Once per day a Runesaint may inscribe a rune representing themselves upon a number of piece of parchment or cloth equal to their Wisdom modifier (min 1). When a runesaint uses this ability they select one Exalted feat they possess other than Vow of Poverty. A creature may wear the inscribed cloth as a band wrapped around their arm, head, or leg. Any Good aligned creature wearing this rune gains the benefits of the Exalted feat as if they had it themselves (if they act in a way which would cause them to lose the feat such as breaking a vow or acting in an un-exalted manner) they lose the benefit of this ability as if they were not Good though another creature could wear the rune and gain it. These rune cloths retain their potency for 8 hours after which they lose all effects.

Saintheart (Ex): At 2nd level a Runesaint select a number of skills equal to the Exalted feats they possess. They gain a +2 perfection bonus to the selected skills. In addition 1/day they may re-roll a roll with each affected skill but doing so causes them to lose this bonus to that skill until the next day; alternatively they may use this re-roll as a free action usable outside of their turn to instead grant themselves a +2 perfection bonus to their next Will save, they may expend multiple re-rolls in this manner at once to increase this bonus by +2 for each additional re-roll used.

Rune of Will (Su): At 4th level a Runesaint gains the ability to inscribe a Rune of Will upon the forehead of one willing Good aligned creature. Whenever that creature would have to make a Will save the Runesaint makes it instead. If the Runesaint fails the save they both suffer the effects of failure, if they succeed the effect is negated for both creatures (as if with Mettle).

Scribe Greater Soul Rune (Su): Beginning at 5th level when a Runesaint uses their Scribe Soul Rune ability they may select 2 Exalted feats instead of one, and creatures bearing the runes gain the benefits of each feat.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    My permission is granted. This will be...interesting.
    And here we have a Gareth PrC.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ardent Administrator

Some are drawn to the cause of justice because they feel a calling from a higher power. Some began as foul villains, and found redemption. Many stand in the light because they were raised into it by the sacrifices of others. For a few, though, good is not a choice, nor a calling, nor a way of life. It’s merely a fact. These people have suffered injustice, been driven by fear and rage and powerlessness, but always, inexorably, fought tooth and nail to climb towards what they think is right. For an ardent administrator, it’s not “good” that’s their way of life, but rage. Rage against their foes, rage against the cruel world around them, and above all, rage against injustice. An ardent administrator tempers his rage into a fiery passion for righteousness, using it as fuel for his tireless vigil against the forces of evil. To his allies, his rage is an occasional source of wariness, but at the same time a source of comfort, from the knowledge that no foe can rest easy while the administrator lives. To his enemies, his rage is a force of fear, driving them back to hide in their holes. To the ardent administrator, it’s the force that inexorably drives him to seek out and right wrongs.

Prerequisites
    Skills: Intimidate 8 ranks, Diplomacy 5 ranks
    Feats: Intimidating Rage
    Alignment: Any good
    Special: Rage or frenzy class feature, smite or smite evil ability

Class Skills
    The ardent administrator’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (nobility and royalty) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Listen (Wis), Martial Study (Int), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).

Skill Points at Each Level: 4 + Int modifier.

Hit Die: d12

Table: Ardent Administrator
    Level BAB Fort Ref Will Special
    1st +1 +2 +0 +2 Passion 1/day, smite, righteous rage, unburden allies
    2nd +2 +3 +0 +3 Bonus feat
    3rd +3 +3 +1 +3 Terrifying tutelage
    4th +4 +4 +1 +4 Passion 2/day
    5th +5 +4 +1 +4 Furious friendship, bonus feat
    6th +6 +5 +2 +5 Greater passion
    7th +7 +5 +2 +5 Passion 3/day, perpetual passion

Class Features
    The following are class features of the ardent administrator.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Ardent administrators gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.

Righteous Rage (Ex): An ardent administrator can freely take levels in this prestige class without restricting future advancement as a paladin. In addition, his ardent administrator levels stack with the levels of his other classes for determining the power of any smite or smite evil abilities he possesses and how many times per day he can use those abilities.

In addition, he is no longer beholden to the letter of any codes and oaths he has taken, only the spirit. The powers he may have sworn himself to give him a significant amount of leeway to do the right thing in times when a standard paladin’s code would hinder the cause of Good. He does not fall or lose his abilities for breaking a code or oath, although he will still lose his abilities if he changes to an evil alignment or commits gross violations of his codes’ spirits.

Passion (Su): An ardent administrator has the ability to channel his rage into a controlled warpath, striking down his enemies and defending his allies in a bloody whirlwind. An ardent administrator can enter his state of passion as a free action at any time he feels that he or his allies are being threatened, even if it is not his turn. While in this state, he gains +4 to Strength and Charisma, and all allies (except himself) within 30 feet of him gain a +2 sacred bonus to their AC. The ardent administrator’s state of passion lasts a number of rounds equal to 3 + his new Charisma modifier (minimum 1). An ardent administrator may prematurely end his state of passion as a free action. At when his state of passion ends, the ardent administrator loses its bonuses and becomes fatigued for the duration of the current encounter.

In addition, while in a state of passion, the ardent administrator can use his smite or smite evil abilities without expending their normal uses per day. He can do this a number of times per passion equal to his new Charisma modifier (minimum 1). Each time he uses one of these abilities, the number of rounds he has left in his state of passion is reduced by one.

An ardent administrator can use this ability once per day at 1st level. At 4th level and every three levels thereafter, he can enter a state of passion one additional time per day (to a maximum of four times per day at 10th level). He may also expend uses of a rage or frenzy ability to enter his state of passion.

Any feats that would normally modify to a rage or frenzy ability (such as intimidating rage or extended rage) applies to the ardent administrator’s passion ability as well.

Unburden Allies (Ex): Starting at 1st level, an ardent administrator can no longer ride mounts. He automatically fails any Ride checks he makes. However, all allies within line of sight of him find that they can carry things significantly easier, and treat their Strength scores as 4 higher for the purposes of determining carrying capacity.

Bonus Feats: At 2nd level and again at 5th level, an ardent administrator gains a bonus feat. These bonus feats are drawn from the list of bonus feats available to fighters, as well as any feat with the ability to rage, frenzy, or smite evil as a prerequisite. An ardent avenger must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat.

Terrifying Tutelage (Su): Starting at 3rd level, an ardent administrator can use his fearsome force of presence to spur others to great heights. As an immediate action, he can make an Intimidate check (DC 10) to grant an ally within 30 feet a +2 circumstance bonus on their next attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, or as a bonus to his ally’s AC against the next attack against them. For every 10 points the ardent administrator’s check exceeds DC 10, this bonus increases by +1.

Furious Friendship (Ex): While an ardent administrator might seem at first to be an exceptionally intimidating presence, once one gets to know him, he is the most stalwart of allies. When the ardent administrator uses the Intimidate skill to attempt to influence a creature’s attitude, he can roll a Diplomacy check as well (DC 15). If he succeeds, the creature’s attitude will shift to indifferent rather than unfriendly after it leaves the ardent administrator’s presence.

In addition, while the ardent administrator is in a state of passion or rage, any time an ally is damaged or otherwise harmed by an enemy, the ardent administrator can move up to its speed towards that enemy without provoking attacks of opportunity as a free action. He can only use this ability once per round.

Greater Passion (Su): Starting at 6th level, an ardent administrator’s bonuses to Strength and Charisma during his state of passion increase to +6, and the sacred bonus to his allies’ AC increases to +3.

Perpetual Passion (Su): Starting at 7th level, an ardent administrator can focus his unbridled emotions indefinitely. When he enters his state of passion, it no longer has a duration limit; he can remain in his state of passion for as long as there is a threat to him or his allies. In addition, he is no longer fatigued when he ends his state of passion.

Ex-Ardent Administrators
    An ardent administrator who changes to a nongood alignment or grossly violates the spirit (but not the letter) of any code or oath he has sworn or follows loses all supernatural abilities from this prestige class and other classes based on that code until he spends at least a day in reflection and atonement. He need not recieve an atonement spell to regain his abilities - understanding what he did wrong and resolving to never again make that mistake is enough.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

sure, do me, I love prcs.
    I've got a new fantasy TTRPG about running your own fencing school in a 3 musketeers pastiche setting. Book coming soon.

Check out my NEW sci-fi TTRPG about first contact. Cool alien races, murderous AIs, and more. New expansion featuring rules for ships! New book here NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    Venger, can you be my full-time memory aid please?
    Iron Chef Medals!
    Amazing Princess Mononoke avatar by Dispozition

7. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground

... I am going to regret giving this permission, aren't I?

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

DruidGirl

I will grant my eggynack shaped permission to PrCify me for the purpose of general amusement. This one seems neat.
    Last edited by eggynack; 2015-05-27 at 11:11 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Permission granted (here's hoping!).

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Permission granted. Consider me intrigued.
    Wielder of Words

The power of the Dark Speech is almost infamous throughout all the planes of existence, and while many try to learn this foul language, few have lived to tell of their success. Still, even among those powerful enough in mind, body, and spirit to withstand the Dark Speech's toll have only taken their first steps toward true mastery of the Dark Speech. Only powerful and corrupt mages who have long since mastered the ability to verbally manipulate others can lay claim to the title "Wielder of Words". Where even the most depraved souls are stuck using this ancient tongue to simply bellow curses at their enemies, the Wielder of Words has used their knowledge of manipulation, evil language, and magical power to fill themselves to the brim with the full potential power the Dark Speech has to offer its practitioners.

Prerequisites
    Skills: Bluff 10 ranks, Diplomacy 10 ranks, Perform (Oratory) 10 ranks, Sense Motive 5 ranks
    Feats: Dark Speech (Elder Evils)
    Spellcasting: Must be able to cast 3rd level Enchantment spells
    Special: Must speak both Abyssal and Infernal
    Special: Must have personally convinced another individual to speak the Dark Speech

HD: d6

Level BAB Fort Ref Will Special Spellcasting
    1 +0 +0 +0 +2 Silver-Tongued +1 +1 level of existing casting class
    2 +1 +0 +0 +3 Moxie (Knowledge Skills)
    3 +1 +1 +1 +3 Powerful Speech +1 level of existing casting class
    4 +2 +1 +1 +4 Silver-Tongued +2
    5 +2 +1 +1 +4 Moxie (Armor Class) +1 level of existing casting class
    6 +3 +2 +2 +5 Filthy Outburst
    7 +3 +2 +2 +5 Silver-Tongued +3 +1 level of existing casting class
    8 +4 +2 +2 +6 Moxie (Saves)
    9 +4 +3 +3 +6 Master Manipulator +1 level of existing casting class
    10 +5 +3 +3 +7 Silver-Tongued +4; Dark Orator

Class Skills

The Wielder of Words' class skills (and the key ability score for each skill) are Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Int; All skills taken individually), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak Language (None), Spellcraft (Int), Spot (Wis), Use Magic Device (Cha)

Skill Points at each Level

6+Int modifier

Class Features

Spellcasting: At each odd level, you gain new spells per day and an increase in caster level (and spells known, if applicable) as if you had also gained a level in a spellcasting class to which you belonged before adding the prestige class level. You do not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained. If you had more than one spellcasting class before becoming a Wielder of Words, you must decide to which class to add each level for the purpose of determining spells per day, caster level, and spells known.

Silver-Tongued (Su): Starting at first level, you add this bonus (+1 at first level) to every Cha-based skill check you make. This bonus increases every three levels.

Moxie (Su): At the levels indicated, you add your Charisma modifier as a profane bonus to the abilities specified (Knowledge Skills at second level, Armor Class at fifth level, and saving throws at eighth level). In the case of Armor Class, this bonus applies even against touch attacks or when the Wielder of Words is flat-footed; however, the Armor Class bonus is lost when she is immobilized, helpless, or carrying a heavy load.

Powerful Speech (Ex): You have begun subtly weaving the slightest traces of the Dark Speech into your spellcasting to increase their power through words alone; as a result, no spell you cast requires somatic or material components anymore (unless the material component has a listed cost). As a side-effect, you permanently lose 2 point of your Constitution score. This loss cannot be prevented in any way.

Filthy Outburst (Ex): You gain "Filthy Outburst", as a bonus feat; if you already possess it, you may choose a different Vile feat in its place.

Master Manipulator (Ex): So great is your skill at verbal manipulation that even reality can be bent to your desires with the right words. Up to a number of times per day equal to your Charisma modifier, you may use your Perform (Oratory) skill in place of any other skill. If using Perform (Oratory) would normally ruin the point of the skill it's replacing (such as Move Silently), it does not.

Dark Orator (Su): You have been invoking the Dark Speech often enough that you've developed a slight resistance to its detrimental side effects. Any time you would take ability damage due to using your "Dark Speech" feat or your "Filthy Outburst" feat, you reduce the ability damage by 2, to a minimum of 1. Unfortunately, the effects of channeling the power of the Dark Speech so often have left your mind addled just a smidge: you permanently lose 2 points of your Wisdom score. This loss cannot be prevented in any way.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2015-05-28 at 09:08 AM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #40
    Firbolg in the Playground

HalflingPirate

Permission Granted.
    Dex

Spoiler
    Show
    Regarding my Necrotic Apprentice trick:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    This is brilliant.
    Regarding my Non-Epic Hidecarved Dragon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Amphetryon View Post
    Nicely done. Probably too cheesy for many tables, but I'd be inclined to allow it at mine, just for chutzpah.

Have a cookie.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Check out the Versatile Domain Generalist.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aw, I was too late. I wrote up a PrC for Red Fel a few days ago and wanted to be the first to post it. Well, here goes:

Fell Speaker

Requirements:
    Alignment: Any Evil
    Skills: Diplomacy 8 ranks, Intimidate 8 ranks, Bluff 4 ranks, Sense Motive 4 ranks
    Trait: Polite
    Special: Must have convinced an initially hostile character to aid them in a significant manner.
    Special: Must be able to cast Charm Person as a spell or spell-like ability.

HD: d6
    Class Skills:
    Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Int), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Nobility), Knowledge (Planes), Knowledge (Religion), Listen (Wis), Profession (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), Spot (Wis)

The Fell Speaker
    Level Base Attack Bonus Fort Ref Will Special Spellcasting
    1 +0 +2 +0 +2 Beguiling Alignment +1 level of Spellcasting class
    2 +1 +3 +0 +3 Fell Speech (Cadence of Darkness) +1 level of Spellcasting class
    3 +1 +3 +1 +3 Words of Binding (Suggestion) +1 level of Spellcasting class
    4 +2 +4 +1 +4 Fell Speech (Font of Sin) +1 level of Spellcasting class
    5 +2 +4 +1 +4 Universal Appeal +1 level of Spellcasting class
    6 +3 +5 +2 +5 Fell Speech (Words of Atrocity), Words of Binding (Geas) +1 level of Spellcasting class
    7 +3 +5 +2 +5 Telepathy +1 level of Spellcasting class
    8 +4 +6 +2 +6 Fell Speech (Insidious Whispers)
    9 +4 +6 +3 +6 Words of Binding (Soul Binding) +1 level of Spellcasting class
    10 +5 +7 +3 +7 Darkest Bargain

Beguiling Alignment (Ex): Whenever a creature attempts to discern your alignment, they must make a Spellcraft Check equal to 10 + the Fell Speaker’s class level + the Fell Speaker’s Diplomacy bonus. If they fail, the Fell Speaker may choose what alignment they wish to appear as.

Fell Speech (Ex): The Fell Speaker is able to twist words into clever traps and magical bindings. As their power grows, so too does their ability to manipulate their audience.

Cadence of Darkness: The Fell Speaker has mastered his use of tone and timing, and can use them to disguise his true messages. Good listeners take a penalty on Sense Motive and all opposed Charisma-based checks made against the Fell Speaker equal to his class level.

Font of Sin: The Fell Speaker’s soothing voice is able to coax out the darkest and most vile desires of his listeners. As a full-round action, he may force a creature to confess its desire unless it makes a Will Save with a DC of 10 + the Fell Speaker’s class level + the Fell Speaker’s Charisma bonus.

Words of Atrocity: The Fell Speaker’s voice appears to make everything it describes darker and more sinister, causing joy and laughter fade as the shadows seem to lengthen. As a standard action, the Fell Speaker may force Good listeners within 30 ft. to make a Will Save with a DC of 10 + the Fell Speaker’s class level + the Fell Speaker’s Charisma bonus or take a -4 morale penalty to attack rolls and saves.

Insidious Whispers: The Fell Speaker’s speech blurs the lines between good and evil, drawing his listeners towards his own darker nature. Whenever the Fell Speaker uses his Diplomacy or Bluff skills against a creature, that creature must make a Will Save with a DC equal to 10 + the Fell Speaker’s class level + the Fell Speaker’s Charisma bonus or temporarily have their alignment fall one step towards Evil on the Good – Evil axis for the next 24 hours. Temporary changes of alignment caused by this ability do not cause a creature to be treated differently when qualifying for classes, feats, or when using magic items. A victim’s alignment cannot be lowered more than one step in a given 24 hour period. Additionally, if the Fell Speaker succeeds in lowering a victim’s alignment seven days in a row, the victim must make an additional Will Save or the alignment change becomes permanent. The Fell Speaker may then begin lowering the victim’s alignment another step the next day, resetting the seven-day process. Due to the energy investment required, a Fell Speaker may only have one victim affected by this ability at a time.

Words of Binding (Su): The Fell Speaker can twist their words and conversation into magical bindings without their hapless victim’s knowledge. Any time the Fell Speaker would successfully shift someone’s opinion as the result of a Diplomacy check, you may apply one of the following effects as a spell-like ability as a free action as noted below. If you do, the target must also make a Listen check with a DC equal to 10 + the Fell Speaker’s class level + the Fell Speaker’s Charisma bonus in order to notice that the effect has been placed on them. Other onlookers or listeners do not receive the opportunity to make this check, as the language the Fell Speaker uses is too complex and convoluted for any but the intended target to understand.

Suggestion: At second level, the Fell Speaker can affect targets as though by a Suggestion spell a number of times per day equal to their Charisma bonus.

Geas: At sixth level, the Fell Speaker can affect targets as though by a Geas spell a number of times per day equal to one half their Charisma bonus, rounded down.

Soul Binding: The Fell Speaker may now make willing deals in exchange for creature’s souls. Treat the effect of the contract as a Soul Bind spell-like ability with a caster level equal to the Fell Speaker’s character level, with the exception that the target remains living, does not receive a saving throw, and the created gem manifests itself in the Fell Speaker’s outstretched hand. The Fell Speaker is then under a Geas effect to complete their end of the contract.

Universal Appeal (Ex): A Fell Speaker of fifth level or higher may speak with any creature as though under the effect of a constant Tongues spell.

Telepathy (Su): A Fell Speaker of seventh level or higher gains Telepathy out to a range of 5 ft. per Fell Speaker class level.

Darkest Bargain (Su): The Fell Speaker speaks with all the powers of Baator and the wit of a Contract Demon. . Additionally, the Fell Speaker may offer to grant a creature a Wish as a spell-like ability once per day except that he may only use it on a creature that has failed a Will Save against Font of Sin within the last 24 hours. The Fell Speaker must attempt to use this Wish to either grant the desire or bring harm or doom down upon the wisher.
    Last edited by Dromuthra; 2015-05-28 at 09:15 AM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

I grant permission. And if I am struck by inspiration, I may just make a PrC to represent someone else.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

I grant permission, though I probably won't be making anything unless I get sudden inspiration. I will probably try to get through my writers block for last thread though.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

14. - Top - End - #44

Kobold

I grant my permission for this. Also, I was bored in class, had a sneaky suspicion this one was coming up, and decided to make one for Snowbluff. I decided it (obviously) had to be anime based, and the only 3 anime I really know worth a damn are Dragonball Z, Sword Art Online, and Full Metal Alchemist. Also a little bit of Fairy Tale, but I'm only like 7 episodes in to the first season on that one. So, here we go:

Super Saiyan Snowbluff

Hit Die
    d8.

Requirements
    To qualify to become a Super Saiyan Snowbluff, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.

Alignment
    Any Exalted.

Base Attack Bonus
    +4.

Skills
    Concentration 8 ranks, Tumble 8 ranks.

Class Skills
    The Super Saiyan Snowbluff’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Swim (Str), and Tumble (Dex).

Skill Points at Each Additional Level
    4 + Int modifier.

Level Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Class Features
    1st +1 +2 +2 +2 It's Over 9000!, Monk Abilities
    2nd +2 +3 +3 +3 Kamehameha
    3rd +3 +3 +3 +3 This Isn't Even My Final Form!
    4th +4 +4 +4 +4 Blazing Speed
    5th +5 +4 +4 +4 RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!

Class Features
    All the following are Class Features of the Super Saiyan Snowbluff prestige class.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
    Super Saiyan Snowbluffs gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.

It's Over 9000! (Ex)
    When not wearing armor or using a shield, you gain certain special abilities, based on your level. You gain an Inherent bonus to all of your attributes equal to the number of levels in Super Saiyan Snowbluff that you possess.

Monk Abilities
    Super Sayain Snowbluffs continue much of their monk training. As such, a Super Saiyan Snowbluff gains the flurry of blows, unarmed damage, AC bonus and unarmored speed bonus as if he were a monk whos level equaled his monk level + his Super Saiyan Snowbluff level. Those who manage to meet the requirements for this class who are not monks gain these abilities as if a monk equal to only their Super Saiyan Snowbluff level.

Kamehameha (Ex)
    At second level, you gain the Fiery Fist feat (PHBII), even if you do not have any of the prerequisites normally required for this feat.

This Isn't Even My Final Form! (Ex)
    At third level, you gain the Ki Blast feat (PHBII), even if you do not have any of the prerequisites normally required for this feat.

Blazing Speed (Ex)
    Your dedication to training pays off with an enhancement bonus to your move speed equal to 5ft per level of Super Saiyan Snowbluff. This bonus stacks with the bonus gained from your monk levels. A Super Saiyan Snowbluff in armor or carrying a medium or heavy load loses this extra speed.

At fourth level, you also gain the Fiery Ki Defense feat (PHBII), even if you do not have any of the prerequisites normally required for this feat.

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!! (Ex)
    At fifth level, you have reached the pinnacle of training. As such, you gain a fly speed equal to your normal movement speed.

Also, 3 times per day, your Fiery Fist, Ki Blast and Fiery Ki Defense abilities all increase in damage equal to 5d6 + Wisdom modifier. For the duration of this effect, they do not cost Stunning Fist attempts to activate. This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to your Constitution modifier divided by 2.
    Last edited by WeaselGuy; 2017-04-12 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Regardless of what happened, I welcome WeaselGuy's Weasel into our little community.
    My Extended Sig!

Weaselguy's Index of Handbooks and Guides (3.x Ed)

15. - Top - End - #45

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselGuy View Post
    *snip*
    I like it.

Don't think Snowbluff would appreciate the coolness that is Monk, though.

Also Snow, you missed Emperor Win's permission.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Not sure if I already count as a regular, but this looks like it could be REALLY fun, so I'll give my permission.

EDIT: Super Saiyan Snowbluff looks really cool!
    Last edited by Uncle Pine; 2015-05-28 at 05:10 AM.
    Extended signature here. Contains: 2 avatars, 3 quotes, a doggo and his friends.

Kitchen Crashers: an adventure building Iron Chef - First edition running 20/04/18-18/05/18.

17. - Top - End - #47

Permission granted, and I'd like to contribute with more than wise-cracking planetouched in this one.

I felt a bit all at sea in the elder evils thread.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

I keep missing out on these, permission granted.

God snowbluff, how many of these "Gitp" things have you made?

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Nightraiderx View Post
    Just a ridiculous number. Think I've missed one so far, and as I recall, I never picked up a maneuver, though I may have just missed it. My current favorite me ones, for those seeking such information, are the weapon, the second deity, and the elder evil, in chronological order. The latter two were way more detailed, but man, that weapon just got me. Just a lot of the occasionally obscure stuff that I had a role in popularizing.

20. - Top - End - #50

I give permission.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

So, I get up this morning, the alarm lets out a warning, I don't think I'm gonna make it on time...

... wait, wrong intro. Anyway, I get into the office, look busy, log onto the forums, and... Unholy crumbs, I got two of 'em! And they're 10-level jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Wielder of Words
    Ooh, that is nice. Admittedly, the Wis penalty is bad for divine casters, but nuts to them, am I right? Also, 5/10 casting progression makes it undesirable from a practical perspective, although it's deliciously flavorful.

That said, dang, that's pretty. Really nice for Sorcs or Bards, or anyone who wants to weaponize Dark Speech. Do likey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromuthra View Post
    Fell Speaker
    Don't worry about being late, chief. There's room enough in the world for more Evil.

That said... Wowsers. It's nice. Admittedly, there's some labeling disconnect between table and text, but we all know that rule, and context makes it reasonably obvious what you intended.

And look at those features! Semi-undetectable alignment, Tongues, Telepathy (somewhat obviating the need for Tongues), awesome diplomancy, and some truly sick SLAs. Do likey, do likey.

Time to update my sig!

As an aside, I'm going to work on creating some stuff for some people who've given permission, if my muse ever gets off her lazy Heineken and does what I pay her for.

You don't pay me anything!

And you don't work! Ahem... So, yeah. That might be a thing. I'm working on it.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Ooh, that is nice. Admittedly, the Wis penalty is bad for divine casters, but nuts to them, am I right? Also, 5/10 casting progression makes it undesirable from a practical perspective, although it's deliciously flavorful.

That said, dang, that's pretty. Really nice for Sorcs or Bards, or anyone who wants to weaponize Dark Speech. Do likey.
    Yeah, the penalties were thrown in because I was nervous about making it too powerful and not wanting to have less than 5/10 casting. There's a lot of decent goodies here for a skillful caster, and it's pretty obviously built for Evil Bards (of which I'm both personally a fan, and which seem to fit well with your modus operandi around here). Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to go back and add HD and skills, because I forgot to include them; fortunately, I accounted for it having excellent skills when I made it, so I don't have to take anything else out.

Considering it's my second attempt at homebrewing anything, I think it's...decently balanced, while still being very flavorful and powerful in its own way. Of course, because of the casting lost, I'd probably take it to level 3 at most myself...unless I was making a gestalt character, in which case I could try to swing both this and Fell Speaker on to the same build...

And...update done. It's possible that this class would be more balanced with 6/10 casting, and I'm just not experienced enough to realize that, but I'm happy with what I've created. As a happy accident, this class is also decent for Evil Paladin variants and Blackguards, so that's interesting. It was pretty obviously built as a PrC for Evil Bards, but it takes on all comers!
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2015-05-28 at 09:12 AM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselGuy View Post
    Super Saiyan Snowbluff

Hit Die
    d8.
    NIce.

I actually do hate monks, but I can get behind a Saiyan class that drops all pretense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightraiderx View Post
    Most of them are in my sig. I actually tan out of BB code space, so I had to start using bit.ly links.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

24. - Top - End - #54

Oh yeah!

The LoyalPaladin grants you permission.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-05-28 at 09:10 AM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

25. - Top - End - #55

Kobold

Nice.

I actually do hate monks, but I can get behind a Saiyan class that drops all pretense.
    First of all, I'm glad you like it I'm also ridiculously proud of myself for getting a gif to work, and rather like the one I found.

Secondly, yeah, I actually have a soft spot for monks, I played one from level 4-30 over the course of 2 years. I've seen good ones and horrible ones, but even the good ones aren't that great after like, level 14 or so. And that's sticking to the martial artist feel. It gets crazier if you go Sacred/Sacrilegious Fist, but we won't talk about that. My goal with the Saiyan here was to basically take a VoP monk and make it not suck, which I think I've done rather well by giving it a few bonus damage feats and helping it's MADness with the inherent bonuses. All in all, I don't think this build is too OP, and instead kind of tosses a bone to both the Monk and the Unarmed Swordsage (not that the latter really needed it, but at least now there's a few more options for him).
    Regardless of what happened, I welcome WeaselGuy's Weasel into our little community.
    My Extended Sig!

Weaselguy's Index of Handbooks and Guides (3.x Ed)

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

I give permission.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Colossus in the Playground

Even though I still owe a Elder Evils one (sorry; I have found that they're harder than I thought to formulate), I'll give permission here.

Necromancy of the minionmancy variety is a personal favorite.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    Oh yeah!

The LoyalPaladin grants you permission.
    Dammit LP, I was trying to surprise you with this!

The Loyal Knight

It's a google doc because I can't do table formatting worth a damn.

29. - Top - End - #59

NecromancerGuy

Permission granted, because I am intrigued.
    Iron Chef in the Playground veteran since Round IV. Play as me!

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60