Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 472
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Saposhiente's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Legend

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Pah, kids these days with their gambits. All about the fancy plays. Back in my day, you saw the person you thought was most suspicious and you voted for them! None of this "Ooh, let's vote for this guy but not tell anybody why, so that they're all left unsure of whether we actually want them dead!" Just good old-fashioned democratic murder. Now that's justice

    Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    In my day, it was all gambits all the time, because they're super fun.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.


    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Chessgeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas Tech University

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Chessgeek points at Eldritch Knight for being the least awful of three wagons.
    EDIT: To elaborate, I don't want to lynch him because I assume he hasn't played in quite some time, but none of the alternatives seem very wolfish to me. Except Murska. He's always a wolf.
    Last edited by Chessgeek; 2015-06-12 at 08:18 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Logic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    WA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    I'm all for either lynching Sapo or EK, but for now I am formally changing my vote to reflect that Logic points at Eldritch Knight.
    Last edited by Logic; 2015-06-15 at 08:05 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Avatar by Ceika

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eldritch Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Having had a chance to think while I was working overnight, I have a better way of phrasing why I object to Sapo's strategy. I freely admit that I am not as effective in the early game, as my strength is in the late game. If we lynch the people who are stronger in the late game early on, that's a long-term advantage for the wolves. Perhaps I am too much of an idealist, but I cannot grasp why you'd treat people who are just here to play the game as expendable simply because they do not have a power role. It has ALWAYS been my preference to keep the collateral damage to a minimum, because for every innocent lynched, the wolves are one step closer to winning.

    To quote the Doctor, "Just this once, Rose, EVERYBODY LIVES." That is the ideal game scenario for me - taking out the wolves with a significant number of villagers remaining.

    Eldritch Knight points at Saposhiente
    Last edited by Eldritch Knight; 2015-06-12 at 09:40 AM.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Elenna points at Eldritch Knight for pretty much what everyone else said.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2015-06-12 at 09:45 AM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eldritch Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    Well, how else does he expect to gather evidence? Really I wasn't aware I was describing a strategy; that's simply how the game is played. You of course have to acknowledge that you will very rarely find wolves just by talking, and in fact most of the time you will be finding people who are not wolves. Already I have no strong wolf reads but do have some good town reads: I can be very confident to say that we should not lynch Xihirli, and experience finds that my reads are in fact reflective of reality. Meanwhile I think that the pressure on Luizeu is a good exercise that is gaining us new evidence, but also agree that there isn't real evidence against him. I will have to check his history though; he's clearly more experienced than I thought.

    But, by focusing on my vague description of what people talk about at Day, you've missed the larger point. EK is almost advocating for a No Lynch day 1, by his description of strategy, but he won't vote for No Lynch because anybody worth their salt knows that Day 1 No Lynch is a terrible idea, for exactly these reasons that have been talked to death and that I'm talking more on now. Really, it surprises me how often I have to discuss it, but it's likely because of the emotional reaction that newbies fall into when they don't understand the whole system. So if a new player had posted what EK had said, I would have corrected them and moved on, but the idea that after however many years EK still doesn't truly understand that town must lynch as often as possible in order to win shocks me.

    You say we should only focus on votes. If you can't figure out even a small portion of people based on how they talk, go ahead. It's not a key part of the strategy, so if you can find lynch targets grounded in solid logic this way, great. Welcome aboard, and please make yourself as visible and annoying as possible to the wolves so that they kill you instead of the powerroles. But EK doesn't want to do that. He wants to wait. Following his strategy, he won't even give you the vote evidence you want; he wants to twiddle his thumbs just in case, oh no!, we lynch a villager, why it would be so sad and we would feel guilty and stop lynching just to prevent such a horrific trage--No. That is the emotional trap every wolf dreams of luring Town into. We will lynch every day, and avoiding that lynch when it would otherwise fall on you isn't a right; it's a privilege. When you enter the game you are expendable, and if you want to be anything more you have to earn your place in town, you have to force the wolves to kill you by threatening to make their daily task of deception just a little bit harder, whether by analysing attitudes or analysing votes, and EK has shown me that when he is a villager, he usually does neither. He instead greedily focuses, just as he is now, wholly on self-preservation, thus freeing him to, as a wolf, also focus solely on self-preservation. That is not how we win the game, and if we are to lynch someone without any evidence, I'd much rather lynch someone that isn't going to create any evidence in the future, and that is in fact encouraging people to avoid creating evidence, just so that they can live longer. That is the greedy, boring, and wolfy strategy to Werewolf, and I don't want it in our village.
    Sapo, I doubt you intended for this to come across as almost at personal attack, but that's certainly how it seemed to me. Also, didn't we discuss leaving previous games as just that, previous games. For that matter, where have I advocated 'No Lynch' in this game? I've just been saying to collect as much voting information as possible - besides, if one can figure out the pattern of night kills, they can usually pinpoint a few wolves. Case in point: after all of this, if Sapo was nightkilled, wouldn't the finger of suspicion be pointed right at me the next morning? The smart wolves would realize these targets, and as a result can direct the village's pattern of voting. You want to know why I hold back from demonstrating my analytical intellect? Because I don't want to be seen as a threat, by either the wolves OR the village. But obviously, you've decided that I don't have anything of worth to contribute to this game, when you've never even demonstrated an interest in giving me the chance.
    Last edited by Eldritch Knight; 2015-06-12 at 10:01 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Elenna points at Eldritch Knight for pretty much what everyone else said.
    Could you restate it for me?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.


    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    VOICE OF THE NARRATOR

    The ghost of DM77 steps out carrying a box. The side says "SOAP" and he turns it over and steps up on it.

    Firstly, I want to restate that this was SUPPOSED to be a LIGHT-HEARTED game of Classic. Things are getting WAY too aggressive and serious, and I have already received multiple complaints via PM.

    Also, please be reminded that *I* am the Narrator, here, and I will not tolerate unsportsmanlike conduct. If things continue, I will shut down this game and contact the Mods.

    Werewolf was always supposed to be fun. Yes, it is a game, and a level of competitiveness is expected, but it was NEVER about who won or lost, but the fun of the game. It was never to be taken so seriously that I have players complaining that they are thinking of quitting and never playing again because a few people have been sucking the life out of the games. Several people have refused returning to play, stating past problems exactly like this. This was a game that builds friendships, not tear them down. We are supposed to be a community here, so why don't we start acting like it?

    DM77 now steps off his box.

    I have decided that I will not do a "most lynchings at the end of a pre-determined time gets lynched", and will require a 51% or greater majority vote for lynchings for now. I will check in periodically throughout the day, and revisit this later. Vote count to come later this afternoon, around 1pm Central Time.
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains (Redux)

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Everyone should try to keep in mind the following simple heuristic: If, when writing a post, you suspect that some part of it might be construed as an insult, rewrite it immediately and repeat until the problem is fixed. If you can't, just don't post it.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Well, that also works.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mordokai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.
    *berates the new guy*

    Bad Xihirli! Bad! Don't ever say that, not even in joke!



    People might actually be inclined to follow your advice, you know...
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.
    Sounds good to me.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Nothing currently. Maybe come start one?

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Saposhiente's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Legend

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Let's move the discussion of how Werewolf ought to be played to Central; I've made a large post there. In the meantime I stand by my conclusion that EK's strategy is not the correct one to win the game and will not further discuss it unless someone asks for further evidence about this point.
    Last edited by Saposhiente; 2015-06-12 at 01:33 PM.

    Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    Let's move the discussion of how Werewolf ought to be played to Central; I've made a large post there. In the meantime I stand by my conclusion that EK's strategy is not the correct one to win the game and will not further discuss it unless someone asks for further evidence about this point.
    I want to clarify their style: is EK the one who doesn't really do anything if they're not a power role?

    EDIT: Because yeah, I gotta agree; doing nothing because you feel powerless just lets the wolves win; they're the only ones who gain anything by the village behaving so apathetically. Imagine if every villager did that in a game.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2015-06-12 at 01:41 PM.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Nothing currently. Maybe come start one?

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Saposhiente's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Legend

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    That is my first reason for lynching him, but it is not the subject of the larger debate.

    Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eldritch Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    I want to clarify their style: is EK the one who doesn't really do anything if they're not a power role?

    EDIT: Because yeah, I gotta agree; doing nothing because you feel powerless just lets the wolves win; they're the only ones who gain anything by the village behaving so apathetically. Imagine if every villager did that in a game.
    Ah, and here is the error. Just because you don't see me doing anything doesn't mean that I am doing nothing. I take copious notes for my personal use, sorting out voting histories. As this is a no PM game, this means that I have no means of sharing my observations without putting myself at risk of nightkill. If you really think that I'm a useless player, I would strongly recommend that you look up past games. Specifically Mafia II, as that was my strongest game here.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Saposhiente's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Legend

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    You won as wolf in that game. I have seen you make strong plays--as a wolf. I do not doubt your wolfing skill. But that is only more reason to lynch you. Show us a game in which you were a villager with no powers but still made a great contribution to town.
    Last edited by Saposhiente; 2015-06-12 at 01:57 PM.

    Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch Knight View Post
    Ah, and here is the error. Just because you don't see me doing anything doesn't mean that I am doing nothing. I take copious notes for my personal use, sorting out voting histories. As this is a no PM game, this means that I have no means of sharing my observations without putting myself at risk of nightkill. If you really think that I'm a useless player, I would strongly recommend that you look up past games. Specifically Mafia II, as that was my strongest game here.
    I wasn't insinuating myself that you used that style; I was merely trying to confirm what I recalled seeing Sapo post earlier in the thread about your playstyle. My comment was about the "apathetic villager" playstyle, not your playstyle in particular (unless that's your playstyle, which I'm not entirely sure it is).


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Nothing currently. Maybe come start one?

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eldritch Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    I wasn't insinuating myself that you used that style; I was merely trying to confirm what I recalled seeing Sapo post earlier in the thread about your playstyle. My comment was about the "apathetic villager" playstyle, not your playstyle in particular (unless that's your playstyle, which I'm not entirely sure it is).
    I don't always use that style - it all depends on what my role is. Usually, if I'm just a villager, I keep my head down and my ears open. More often than not, you end up being the swing vote, and that's the true power of the vanilla villager. Wolves use it too, but it's more risky for them to do so that it is for a villager. Which is why most bandwagons have a mix of villagers and wolves. It's not surprising for wolves to point at each other in the first few days of play, either - because voting records can be used to clear oneself of suspicion, at least temporarily.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    *berates the new guy*

    Bad Xihirli! Bad! Don't ever say that, not even in joke!



    People might actually be inclined to follow your advice, you know...
    I figured Murska would put it in his signature.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I figured Murska would put it in his signature.
    It's okay, playing werewolf to be put in signatures is a 100% valid strategy.

    Not that I've ever done that, no...
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

    Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Legato Endless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Twin Cities, Minnesota

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster77 View Post
    VOICE OF THE NARRATOR
    I want to restate that this was SUPPOSED to be a LIGHT-HEARTED game of Classic. Things are getting WAY too aggressive and serious, and I have already received multiple complaints via PM.
    My apologies. Denigrating your game was not intentional, yet remains inexcusable, particularly for a returning individual hoping to reacquaint themselves with an old passion. I will recommit to being a better player.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DungeonMaster77's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Firstly, I would like to state that none of my comments were supposed to be aimed at any one player, though Central now has some "discussion" about the matter. That said, I saw the tone of the game going in a bad direction, and with the combination of the complaints in my email and PM inboxes, I had to address it. I know I'm not a Mod, but I'm pretty sure that I get at least a *little* say as to what goes on in a game I am "running" (or Narrating/or whatever you want to call it), and I just want us to have a good time.

    In that spirit, thank you Legato, and I hope everyone feels the same way.

    Now, assuming we can put this messiness out of the way behind all of us, back to our regularly scheduled broadcast:

    Current Voting Tallies, in order of most to least:

    Eldritch Knight: 7 votes
    Saposhiente: 5 votes
    Logic: 2 votes
    Luizeu: 2 votes
    Xihirli: 2 votes
    Murska: 1 vote
    Mordokai: 1 vote
    Elenna: 1 vote
    ThePhantom: 1 vote
    B-Man: 1 vote
    "Lloyd" (non-existant player): 1 vote

    *Lloyd looks up and gasps..."HEY NOW!! I'm just the garbage collector! I'm not a werewolf! Stop voting for me!!!"

    *Lloyd goes back to picking up the trash...
    My Awsome Sig!
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Original Narrator for the SMBG "Werewolf" game
    WEREWOLF CENTRAL
    Avatar by Sampi
    LET CHAOS RULE: Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!
    It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo. Because the status...is not quo.

    Games I run: Fallout: Great Plains (Redux)

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    We don't have a player named Lloyd?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Legato Endless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Twin Cities, Minnesota

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Lloyd was banned from play for being un-killable. Bizarrely, Wolves don't like eating garbage. Or people who smell like garbage.

    Legato points at Lex, because the wolves in the intro were preoccupied with food preparation, and Lex has cake. Cake=Food. Food=Eating.Humans eat cakes. Lex has had that cake for weeks and weeks. What normal human being wouldn't eat a cake after long? It makes no sense.

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I figured Murska would put it in his signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT View Post
    It's okay, playing werewolf to be put in signatures is a 100% valid strategy.

    Not that I've ever done that, no...
    For the record, I didn't actually make that comment about Xihirli with the intention that he would put it in his signature. I'm rather flattered, though.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    You captured the essence of Stupid Evil (my alignment) quite well, I wanted to keep it.
    I've recently considered shifting over to Chaotic Stupid.
    Or I could go for Stupid Stupid. ("True Stupid") That would invent a whole new alignment!
    Anyway, I was flattered, so I'm keeping it forever.

    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...dChaoticStupid

    EDIT: Yay! I'm a Murskite!
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2015-06-12 at 04:01 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf Classic XIX: Return to Transylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I figured Murska would put it in his signature.
    Oh, right. I have those. I might as well add it, it fits the collection nicely.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •