Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637
Results 1,081 to 1,083 of 1083
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Warhammer & 40K RPGs Thread III: With Friends Like These, Who Needs Heresies?

Quote Originally Posted by comicshorse View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    We're not using Profit Factor (the GM hates it). Generally we'd get 1 ultra rare item, a couple of tricky-to-get items and a few common
    Get a force field. Get. A. Force. Field. The best one you possibly can.

40k combat is rocket tag, Rogue trader combat is rocket tag with tac nukes. Even a weaker field effectively multiplies your survivability by 30%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer & 40K RPGs Thread III: With Friends Like These, Who Needs Heresies?

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Get a force field. Get. A. Force. Field. The best one you possibly can.

40k combat is rocket tag, Rogue trader combat is rocket tag with tac nukes. Even a weaker field effectively multiplies your survivability by 30%.
    I like this idea.
    Could I have a book and page number
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by comicshorse View Post
    I like this idea.
    Could I have a book and page number
    Force fields are added in Into The Storm, down have the page number onhand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.