New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Adventure Module

Hello Giants! My group and I are having a break during summer because a couple of us have left, so we decided to run a small adventure for 5-6 sessions until September. I will be DMing them and since this will be more of a "fill our time" thing than a serious adventure, we were looking to play one of the available Adventure Modules. Our favourite levels are 5-6 so we are looking for a campaign on that levels.
    The highest ranking contestant right now is "From Shore to Sea" module which is a nice adventure for level 6. However I was looking for a Pathfinder Module that includes Advanced Class Guide in the sources as well. Do you happen to know any module that fulfills this? 3rd party adventure is ok as long as it does NOT include 3rd party material (e.g. Rappan Athuk).

Thank you in advance!

TL;DR
    I need an Adventure Module for level 6 that includes Advanced Class Guide in its sources.
    "Once, a bear grappled me and I dropped my weapon. She holded me so hard that the only thing I remember is the bear releasing me and running away. All I saw was a huge part of its arm missing and the wound being burned like someone bit it with fire."

The story of a barbarian while resting after being fatigued by his rage

I AM NOT QUITTING ANY GAMES. I'LL KEEP CHECKING THEM AND BE SUBSCRIBED TO THEM UNTIL THE DM DECLARES THEM DEAD.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Adventure Module

Well, the module "Plunder and Peril" is a short set of mini-adventures with an overarching theme. It's essentially a good old pirate themed race to buried treasure. It covers levels 4, 5, and 6. So on the paizo store they probably lumped it in with the 4th level modules. Each mini-adventure can be run seperately without the others, so you could completely ignore the level 4 adventure.