A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 809
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xuldarinar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Quick, make more NPCs, someone!
    I agree entirely. I like seeing these, as fun as things are when off the track it started on.

    I wonder if we'll see dragon magazine stuff, like commoner flaws and cerebrosis, in any of these characters. Delicious is a fun flaw, as is corpse. Chicken infested is legendary. Im certain I'd have the unimportant NPC flaw.

  2. - Top - End - #482
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    I agree entirely. I like seeing these, as fun as things are when off the track it started on.

    I wonder if we'll see dragon magazine stuff, like commoner flaws and cerebrosis, in any of these characters. Delicious is a fun flaw, as is corpse. Chicken infested is legendary. Im certain I'd have the unimportant NPC flaw.
    Don' you get it. The train is riding sideways on mulitple tracks.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    I agree entirely. I like seeing these, as fun as things are when off the track it started on.

    I wonder if we'll see dragon magazine stuff, like commoner flaws and cerebrosis, in any of these characters. Delicious is a fun flaw, as is corpse. Chicken infested is legendary. Im certain I'd have the unimportant NPC flaw.
    I'm not gonna do it. If you haven't noticed a theme to the stuff I'm actually stating out (besides being too lazy to clothe them).

    As I said in the post giving my permission:

    "This isn't homebrew, though, so don't expect much from me this thread... unless I decide to stat someone out as a god/Jack/Final Fantasy character for my own amusement."
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-09-04 at 05:16 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  4. - Top - End - #484
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheifofZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Monday
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Don' you get it. The train is riding sideways on mulitple tracks.
    Schrodinger's train, then? Where until we arrive, the destination is un-knowable?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSerpent View Post
    I INSPIRE AWE IN MY ENEMIES BY SERVING THEM TEA.
    Awesome Avatar courtesy of Ava. Adopt an Avatar today!

  5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Xuldarinar
    Quantifiable TN Gnome Whisper, Level 13, Init 4, HP 101/101, Speed 20 ft
    AC 15, Touch 15, Flat-footed 11, Fort 7, Ref 12, Will 4, Base Attack Bonus 9
    Daggers or something +14 or something (1d3-2 or something, )
    (+4 Dex, +1 Size)
    Abilities Str 6, Dex 19, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 8
    Condition Unbeknownst to Red Fel lives in his palace
    Well fed (he eats the best parts of each of Fel's meals)
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  6. - Top - End - #486
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheifofZ View Post
    Schrodinger's train, then? Where until we arrive, the destination is un-knowable?
    No, quantum train. All the destinations.

    Since we will not stop we will pass through all the destinations. So don't stop or we will have to figure out where we ended up.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-09-04 at 06:06 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #487
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Iz the Fourtysecond
    King NE Human Monk+Dragoon Freelancer, Level 20, Init 9, HP 333/333, DR 10/evil, Speed 30-ft
    AC 42, Touch 30, Flat-footed 37, Fort 21, Ref 20, Will 21, Base Attack Bonus 20, Power Points 95/95
    Unarmed Strike +37/+32/+27/+22 (2d10+17, x2)
    Mw Spear +37/+32/+27/+22 (1d8+23, x3)
    New Clothes (+10 Armor, +5 Dex, +3 Deflect, +2 Natural, +12 Misc)
    Abilities Str 34, Dex 20, Con 22, Int 11, Wis 22, Cha 9
    Condition Figurehead ruler
    Part-time Gladiator
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-09-04 at 08:14 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  8. - Top - End - #488
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheifofZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Monday
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    No, quantum train. All the destinations.

    Since we will not stop we will pass through all the destinations. So don't stop or we will have to figure out where we ended up.
    Great. Now all the encounters we get will be rogue physicists.
    Bleh. Noone understands the rules for those guys, and I don't feel like suddenly not existing because of quarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSerpent View Post
    I INSPIRE AWE IN MY ENEMIES BY SERVING THEM TEA.
    Awesome Avatar courtesy of Ava. Adopt an Avatar today!

  9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    I love how the ninja post when I made a quantum physics joke NPC turned this onto quantum physics.

    So in short I blame Xuldarinar. His state of not existing while existing is throwing everything into some sort of chaos. Which means Neophoenix0 wins and no one wants that. Not that any one actually specifically wants that not to happen. No one really cares.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xuldarinar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Xuldarinar
    Quantifiable TN Gnome Whisper, Level 13, Init 4, HP 101/101, Speed 20 ft
    AC 15, Touch 15, Flat-footed 11, Fort 7, Ref 12, Will 4, Base Attack Bonus 9
    Daggers or something +14 or something (1d3-2 or something, )
    (+4 Dex, +1 Size)
    Abilities Str 6, Dex 19, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 8
    Condition Unbeknownst to Red Fel lives in his palace
    Well fed (he eats the best parts of each of Fel's meals)
    *Snort* That, I wouldn't have expected as my portrayal. Its amusing though, none the less. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I love how the ninja post when I made a quantum physics joke NPC turned this onto quantum physics.

    So in short I blame Xuldarinar. His state of not existing while existing is throwing everything into some sort of chaos. Which means Neophoenix0 wins and no one wants that. Not that any one actually specifically wants that not to happen. No one really cares.
    Oh sure.. blame me. ..I can live with that actually.

  11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    *Snort* That, I wouldn't have expected as my portrayal. Its amusing though, none the less. Thank you.
    I gave you warning.

    Oh sure.. blame me.
    You're quantum. It's quantum. Obviously your fault and I was in no way involved
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xuldarinar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I gave you warning.

    You're quantum. It's quantum. Obviously your fault and I was in no way involved

    But of course. Why wouldn't it be my fault and have nothing to do with you or anyone else? You've found the white text. Congratulations. Stop reading it, there is nothing here.
    Last edited by Xuldarinar; 2015-09-04 at 08:40 PM.
    Extended Signature

    Guide to becoming a demon in Pathfinder

    Special thanks to Gurgleflep for creating my Avatar

  13. - Top - End - #493

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Snowbluff also does not take bribes. They're sent through to me and converted to funds for the National Monk Foundation Charity (Helping Monks maintain competence since OD&D). Thank you for your contribution.
    What bribe?

    That money was for a research project. As High Rudisplorker I need to see what he came up with, especially since I invested so much.


    As far as the Rudisplorkers' Guild is concerned, Snowbluff is a Monk.

  14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    IZ42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post


    Drop the glowsticks.
    Spoopy.

    Obligatory TY Zaydos. NE Monk King Best King.


    On another note, I was talking about providing supplementary magic item funding for monks as what the charity does. Monks love their wondrous items.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-09-04 at 09:41 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

    Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.


    Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

  15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Spoopy.


    On another note, I was talking about providing supplementary magic item funding for monks as what the charity does. Monks love their wondrous items.
    On that note you got statted out as the one person who doesn't actually need magic items that much. You can fly, and as long as you haven't benefited from magic items in the last hour get VoP (minus feats, plus better stat boosts) and end up being at least semi-functional in your new clothes.

    Well ok Unseen Mage can spontaneously make 11k in magic items each day as well as armor, shield, and weapon so they are also decent naked.

    Everyone else, though, is going to be killed by naked Monk King jumping on them with a non-magical spear and penetrating their unpenetrable DR. I feel like there should be an -ey in there somewhere.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  16. - Top - End - #496
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheifofZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Monday
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    On that note you got statted out as the one person who doesn't actually need magic items that much. You can fly, and as long as you haven't benefited from magic items in the last hour get VoP (minus feats, plus better stat boosts) and end up being at least semi-functional in your new clothes.

    Well ok Unseen Mage can spontaneously make 11k in magic items each day as well as armor, shield, and weapon so they are also decent naked.

    Everyone else, though, is going to be killed by naked Monk King jumping on them with a non-magical spear and penetrating their unpenetrable DR. I feel like there should be an -ey in there somewhere.
    A naked druid also doesn't care too much about fancy things. Sure, it helps to be all geared up but at the end of the day, a druid without items can still handle combat without too much issue. Buffs forever, and then transform and split the victim down the middle with your animal companion. Which also takes care of the problem of supplies.
    And a totemist technically always has their gear equipped, without ever spending a dime.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSerpent View Post
    I INSPIRE AWE IN MY ENEMIES BY SERVING THEM TEA.
    Awesome Avatar courtesy of Ava. Adopt an Avatar today!

  17. - Top - End - #497
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Spoiler: Screw you guys! I have my own evil organisation! With hookers! And Gundam characters!
    Show

















  18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Elsa Socratov
    Female Torm declares LG I do not argue with Torm... it's not worth the headache Aasimar Intoxicanter/Jinnblood, Level 7/7, Init 2, HP 94/94, Speed 30 ft
    AC 12, (+2 Dex) Touch 12, Flat-footed 10, Fort 12, Ref 6, Will 12, Base Attack Bonus 10
    Elemental Blast +12 (4d6+3d6 and Drunken Touch, x2)
    Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 16
    Condition Intoxicanter http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-XXI-winner%29
    Jinnblood http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...inner-PEACH%29
    So. Freaking. Awesome! Also, Now I want to play a Jinnblood.

    I think we can all agree that Zaydos is the one keeping these threads occasionally on rail (or at least getting to those stops we are supposed to get)
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

    Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

    First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

  19. - Top - End - #499
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs


  20. - Top - End - #500
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheifofZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Monday
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Well, if you insist. Let me just go fetch the ice and we can break it down into small enough chunks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSerpent View Post
    I INSPIRE AWE IN MY ENEMIES BY SERVING THEM TEA.
    Awesome Avatar courtesy of Ava. Adopt an Avatar today!

  21. - Top - End - #501
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    And on a completely irrelevant note:

    The Zabis are Macross fans.

    Makes perfect sense.

  22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    turkey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    guys and gals we just past the gitp regulars as employee station. Next station is gitp regulars as dysfunction junctions enjoy your trip in khadgar train lines.
    Last edited by khadgar567; 2015-09-05 at 03:58 AM.

  23. - Top - End - #503
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheifofZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Monday
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Man, have you been paying any attention at all?
    We simultaneously passed Dysfunction Junction awhile ago, along with whatever we were rambling about at the time, because of quantum.

    ... Quantum and multitasking, actually. But hey.
    Last edited by TheifofZ; 2015-09-05 at 04:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSerpent View Post
    I INSPIRE AWE IN MY ENEMIES BY SERVING THEM TEA.
    Awesome Avatar courtesy of Ava. Adopt an Avatar today!

  24. - Top - End - #504
    Banned
     
    Jormengand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In the Playground, duh.

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    I...

    I need to figure out a way to make cursed NPCs...

  25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    turkey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheifofZ View Post
    Man, have you been paying any attention at all?
    We simultaneously passed Dysfunction Junction awhile ago, along with whatever we were rambling about at the time, because of quantum.

    ... Quantum and multitasking, actually. But hey.
    I know damn it snowbluff please make the next iteration of the damn treat or I am gonna start gitp regulars as weapon mark two next week on this forum.

  26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheifofZ View Post
    A naked druid also doesn't care too much about fancy things. Sure, it helps to be all geared up but at the end of the day, a druid without items can still handle combat without too much issue. Buffs forever, and then transform and split the victim down the middle with your animal companion. Which also takes care of the problem of supplies.
    And a totemist technically always has their gear equipped, without ever spending a dime.
    I haven't statted any druids or totemists for this though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    I...

    I need to figure out a way to make cursed NPCs...
    Well depends going with official classes I can think of at least 3 easy ways (Dread Necromancer, Hexblade, and Warlock), Dragon magazine adds one in issue #300 iirc (it's what the Fiendpact Medium was based on), I've made a few in here (soul bound to a glabrezu and therefore destined to become a demon on death and only maybe allowed to be revived to become a more powerful demon, but that's power at a cost since you have to willingly bind your soul, then there's Xuldarinar who seems to be a gnome that can't remember his name, no one else can remember at all, and is therefore so alienated from his loved ones and the world he is hanging out in the sewer palace of a crime boss/avatar of Asmodeus and stealing his food to survive). Really a cursed NPC is all about how you fluff them and how you have their role affect the world.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    I agree!! All hail the mighty Tax Dracolich!! Who i dont need to pay taxes too as im not an employee
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Yes, yes, all hail Zaydos, all glory to the Hypnotoad, and so forth, of course. Get back to work, people.

    Zaydos, the company has decided to start investing in the field of television programming, and our committee has selected you as a top candidate for a starring role in the program. It would be in addition to your duties in the Tax Department, but would include an increase in salary, plus royalties. Also a few royals. (One of our sponsors pays in princesses.)

    The premise is thus: You, along with two other hosts selected from a rotating panel (we've already gotten confirmation from Malystryx, Brazzemal the Bright, and an avatar of Bahamut, we're waiting on others) will hear petitions from Artificers, Warlocks, and Wizards, who seek an investment from your hoard to promote their latest projects. You will receive the right to royalty fees from any in whom you invest, and to devour them and their families if they fail to produce profitable results.

    Our preliminary title for the project is Dragons' Den. Your thoughts?
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    I agree!! All hail the mighty Tax Dracolich!! Who i dont need to pay taxes too as im not an employee
    Something about that image is disturbing. I am not sure if it's that I seem to have become Zeon, or that it's Asuka saying it. Either way


    I approve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yes, yes, all hail Zaydos, all glory to the Hypnotoad, and so forth, of course. Get back to work, people.

    Zaydos, the company has decided to start investing in the field of television programming, and our committee has selected you as a top candidate for a starring role in the program. It would be in addition to your duties in the Tax Department, but would include an increase in salary, plus royalties. Also a few royals. (One of our sponsors pays in princesses.)

    The premise is thus: You, along with two other hosts selected from a rotating panel (we've already gotten confirmation from Malystryx, Brazzemal the Bright, and an avatar of Bahamut, we're waiting on others) will hear petitions from Artificers, Warlocks, and Wizards, who seek an investment from your hoard to promote their latest projects. You will receive the right to royalty fees from any in whom you invest, and to devour them and their families if they fail to produce profitable results.

    Our preliminary title for the project is Dragons' Den. Your thoughts?
    I will have to consult with Lug. I have found it is always wise to consult with your janitor in these situations.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  30. - Top - End - #510
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    unseenmage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Middle of nowhere USA.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    ...

    Well ok Unseen Mage can spontaneously make 11k in magic items each day as well as armor, shield, and weapon so they are also decent naked.

    ...
    Woo! I'm potentially useful!

    Feel I should warn you though due to some flaw of character being awesome I can only make highly experimental largely nonfunctional magic items. And for some reason they'll all be Constructs. Most of them free-willed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •