New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as NPCs

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    1+2+3+4=10. Pay attention now.
    ...Huh. That's on par with illuminatiesque symbol games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    But wait there's more...

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    Oh, I could've gone much more in depth than simple addition.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    It's true. I am always really disappointed that Red never wants to go out smiting with me. So then I just use his free WiFi and coffee to work from "home".
    I have the Destruction Domain Power, which is Smite "whatever the frell i want" that qualify?

Also i cant use Disintegrate anymore, i dont wanna go into it but its Snowbluff's fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    It's true. I am always really disappointed that Red never wants to go out smiting with me. So then I just use his free WiFi and coffee to work from "home".
    I just remembered something. In one of my histories, I was trained to be a machine for entropy by the doomguard. I think they taught me how to use entropic blow. Can I join?

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

6. - Top - End - #216
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

We're like a BBEG Hit Squad.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Do "Smite yourself" counts(I do not know which class gives this)?

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Threadnaught, I totally spaced on ALL permapermissions. Sorry, but like I said those last as long as I remember to write them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    "Life is hard, and then you die." Wait...That Snowflame? >.>
    <.<

*hides his list of psychic powers*
    Yes, that Snowflame. He doesn't know it yet, but he's my dad. I just want to get coked out impressive enough so I can meet him and make him proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    I have yet to decide wether Snowflame is awesome or incredibly lame...
    He's awesome! T.T
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Well he does seem to have two functioning legs so I'd say he's not lame.

On complete tangents...

Spoiler: Gundam Mini-Rant
    Show
    Having finished Zeta I am highly confused. Gundam shows Char getting crazier. Zeta Gundam shows him actually being relatively sane and reasonable for a character in a Gundam show. Char's Counterattack shows him back to crazier than ever before. Then Unicorn has his clone be less crazy than Char has been in anything but Zeta/the beginning of Gundam. I could see how Char getting crazier and crazier after Gundam became Char of Char's Counterattack, but in Zeta he feels like a completely different character than in either of those.

Also why does Char think space creates newtypes? Half the newtypes in Zeta are earthers (approximate, I am uncertain whether Haman was born on Earth or not, Kamille gets listed as the first newtype actually born in space but again it isn't specified), Char was born on Earth, Amuro was born on Earth, and Lalah the only fully awakened Newtype he knew before now fully awakened without leaving Earth? The evidence actually points to it having nothing to do with space? The further in the timeline it is the more this changes, but as most of the population is in space anyway if a new species was developing out of humanity and the demographic it was in isn't the extremely wealthy then it'd end up in space because of that. This in turn makes Unicorn make no sense.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

10. - Top - End - #220

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    We're like a BBEG Hit Squad.
    That's... You can't... Stop it right now!

Tell them they're fired, head of HR.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fell
    Your oil fried.

ERROR: Your Tippy Assassin of Red Fel has attempted to perform an illegal operation, please reset to try again.
    Send an error report to Emperor Win?
    Ah crap, well at least I can definitely own all of Sharn for a decade before they realize what I did.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
    That's... You can't... Stop it right now!

Tell them they're fired, head of HR.

Ah crap, well at least I can definitely own all of Sharn for a decade before they realize what I did.
    Oil fried?

*makes adjustments to company policy on identity theft*

What an excellent idea. Let's test it, shall we?
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Also i cant use Disintegrate anymore, i dont wanna go into it but its Snowbluff's fault.
    Woah, wait, did I upset the balance of the world again?
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Oil fried?

Oil fried? Identity theft? What all counts as identity theft according to company policy?

Also couldn't we install ice detectors? Sure Snowbluff might have a hard time, but it would be worth it.

Current avatar by me

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Well he does seem to have two functioning legs so I'd say he's not lame.

On complete tangents...

Spoiler: Gundam Mini-Rant
    Show
    Having finished Zeta I am highly confused. Gundam shows Char getting crazier. Zeta Gundam shows him actually being relatively sane and reasonable for a character in a Gundam show. Char's Counterattack shows him back to crazier than ever before. Then Unicorn has his clone be less crazy than Char has been in anything but Zeta/the beginning of Gundam. I could see how Char getting crazier and crazier after Gundam became Char of Char's Counterattack, but in Zeta he feels like a completely different character than in either of those.

Also why does Char think space creates newtypes? Half the newtypes in Zeta are earthers (approximate, I am uncertain whether Haman was born on Earth or not, Kamille gets listed as the first newtype actually born in space but again it isn't specified), Char was born on Earth, Amuro was born on Earth, and Lalah the only fully awakened Newtype he knew before now fully awakened without leaving Earth? The evidence actually points to it having nothing to do with space? The further in the timeline it is the more this changes, but as most of the population is in space anyway if a new species was developing out of humanity and the demographic it was in isn't the extremely wealthy then it'd end up in space because of that. This in turn makes Unicorn make no sense.
    Spoiler: Gundam
    Show

Was Char born on Earth? I thought he was from side 3. Amuro is listed as being a Side 7 citizen, so I'm not sure if he was born an Grounder, either. I mean, some people say he was Canadian.

I don't think that space was a necessary component to newtypes. It's probably random stuff leftover from some philosophy involving Zeon Deikun that coincidentally was right to an extend, so people embraced it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Oil fried? Identity theft? What all counts as identity theft according to company policy?

Also couldn't we install ice detectors? Sure Snowbluff might have a hard time, but it would be worth it.
    Gonna have to veto that. A good portion of the staff are simulacra, and most of those were put there on purpose to do a job.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Show

Was Char born on Earth? I thought he was from side 3. Amuro is listed as being a Side 7 citizen, so I'm not sure if he was born an Grounder, either. I mean, some people say he was Canadian.

I don't think that space was a necessary component to newtypes. It's probably random stuff leftover from some philosophy involving Zeon Deikun that coincidentally was right to an extend, so people embraced it.
    Show
    He goes to the town he was born in in one episode to meet his mom. I am not 100% sure about Char since sometimes I've seen him listed as being born on Earth and sometimes not... then Unicorn confused things further by talking about max exodus in 0 UC before Char's dad was born, but in the original show they talked about it more as a staged affair which was still going on.

And yeah it really is something traceable to Char's dad, but the fact that everyone spouts it with the evidence not supporting it and Char of all people knows this and still tries to drop an asteroid on the Earth to render it inhospitable... just makes me think Char is really crazy and his actions in Zeta where he is a voice of reason at time have me confused.

And my ice detector is just keeping the temperature in my lair at a cozy temperature. Though the warm gold does bend easily and sometimes it gets kind of liquid-y.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Gonna have to veto that. A good portion of the staff are simulacra, and most of those were put there on purpose to do a job.
    Now open: Counseling for all occasions. Remember you are only mostly real. Right in the Landscapers office next to the volcano with a diving board and unmarked graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    And my ice detector is just keeping the temperature in my lair at a cozy temperature. Though the warm gold does bend easily and sometimes it gets kind of liquid-y.
    ... You need it sensitive enough to detect ice related concepts.

Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

I decided to start drawing a little one panel based on the GitP Regulars Staff. I've got Zaydos, me, LP, Neo, Fel, Socratov, and Snow so far.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

18. - Top - End - #228
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler: Amelia Earhart-Too Soon?
    Show

Show
    Zeon Zum Deikun was an Earth-Federation bigwig before arriving on Side Three and basically taking over the place-It's one of those things that puts the rivalry with the Space-born Zabis in quite a different light than what we're told.

So, yes, Char was probably born on Earth.

Char was never, ever sane. He is capable of putting up a front of sanity when he has someone to impress or has something to lose by not appearing so, and makes a thing of trying to acquire young, impressionable Newtype cohorts as a replacement goldfish for Lalah Sune. It didn't really take with Haman, but worked on Camille, so he keeps it together for Camille's sake. Or, more correctly, for the sake what he can get Camille to do for the cause of Char Aznable. Whatever that is.

Camille getting [redacted] and Haman revoking his Zeon privileges at almost the same time hit him hard, even though he'd created the situation in the first place.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

Show
    Zeon Zum Deikun was an Earth-Federation bigwig before arriving on Side Three and basically taking over the place-It's one of those things that puts the rivalry with the Space-born Zabis in quite a different light than what we're told.

So, yes, Char was probably born on Earth.

Char was never, ever sane. He is capable of putting up a front of sanity when he has someone to impress or has something to lose by not appearing so, and makes a thing of trying to acquire young, impressionable Newtype cohorts as a replacement goldfish for Lalah Sune. It didn't really take with Haman, but worked on Camille, so he keeps it together for Camille's sake. Or, more correctly, for the sake what he can get Camille to do for the cause of Char Aznable. Whatever that is.

Camille getting [redacted] and Haman revoking his Zeon privileges at almost the same time hit him hard, even though he'd created the situation in the first place.
    marlowe would you mind also explain Setsuna F. Sei's innovation and whole age era innovation thing
    my question is how vanilla mortal setsuna gains hidden major talent feat during his innovation?
    secondly how age are innovation done since the main character just briefly contacts with innovator( new type) opponent and voila he is perfect gundam pilot?
    Last edited by khadgar567; 2015-08-26 at 12:34 AM.

20. - Top - End - #230

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    marlowe would you mind also explain Setsuna F. Sei's innovation and whole age era innovation thing
    my question is how vanilla mortal setsuna gains hidden major talent feat during his innovation?
    secondly how age are innovation done since the main character just briefly contacts with innovator( new type) opponent and voila he is perfect gundam pilot?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #231

Spoiler: Bottle episode.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #232

I decided to start drawing a little one panel based on the GitP Regulars Staff. I've got Zaydos, me, LP, Neo, Fel, Socratov, and Snow so far.
    Will Zaydos be to 1:1 scale and only be visible by his peanut dragon feet?
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

23. - Top - End - #233

I'm excited to see them... us!
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

I admit I am curious to see what you used for me.

Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #235

Oil fried?

It was meant to say "You're all fired!" But the controller doesn't work for me, I should probably go back to using Ice Assassins, but Emperor Win's Tippy Assassins are so much cooler and more powerful.
    Even if they can only be truly controlled by Emperor Win.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I write company policy, so let's see... What have you been doing lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
    It was meant to say "You're all fired!" But the controller doesn't work for me, I should probably go back to using Ice Assassins, but Emperor Win's Tippy Assassins are so much cooler and more powerful.
    Oh, no, don't sell yourself short. Accidental or otherwise, I think you've stumbled on something wonderful. And since I've already called ahead to the kitchens to make preparations, this seems like a rare opportunity, and a pity to waste.

Now come along, or I'll also have to dock your pay.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Awww, it's not my fault that LP didn't respond to my application to be on staff...

28. - Top - End - #238

You, you sure do, but as your secretary, everything must go through me. I'm running the company right under your nose.

Oh, no, don't sell yourself short. Accidental or otherwise, I think you've stumbled on something wonderful.
    Nah, I just stole the recipe from Emperor Win.

And since I've already called ahead to the kitchens to make preparations, this seems like a rare opportunity, and a pity to waste.
    I couldn't miss the opportunity to see you cook up your own Tippy/Win Assassin.
    All you need is to make a representation of the being you are cloning out of dough and touch it's tummy. Make a Fortitude Save or it's gonna getcha, it's not a Death Effect or Energy damage, you just die and your body is destroyed. It functions like the original, but with bonus abilities based on Caster Level, what over Spells the Caster has access to and can be upgraded as a Magic Item. It has no compulsion either way, but the Caster must be able to defeat the Tippy Assassin's Ego score when commanding it, or the Tippy Assassin is completely useless. Telepathic control has an unlimited range.

Now come along, or I'll also have to dock your pay.
    I've been the victim of unfair dismissal so many times, you would think the establishment had something against me. All the dozen law firms that the company hires? They'd find a way to legally sanction you if you tried, remember, they work for me.

Now try casting the Spell, unless you want to be buried under a mountain of paperwork.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Troll in the Playground

Anything I do officially can be found on record. Anything off record you can't prove.

Current avatar by me

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Anything I do officially can be found on record. Anything off record you can't prove.
    ... Let's talk promotions, shall we? It sounds like Threadnaught has been busy assembling a resignation letter.