Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Talfrey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Art needed for Bleach d20 Manual

    I'm almost completed with the rulebook for a Bleach d20 system manual and starting on the artwork.

    I was wondering if any artists out there would help me illustrate it. I'm decent as an artist, but I'd kill for the help.

    If you have any interest at all, please voice it and I'll send you a copy of the manual via e-mail and feel free to illustrate anything you'd like.

    I'm really looking for something for the cover, a kinda group shot of a sample party. For that, here is a list of classes.

    Shinigami
    Quincy
    Wilder (A person with unique soul powers, like Orihime)
    Hollow
    Hollow-born (A playtest only name, still working on a better one. This is what Chad is. "I think my powers are more like yours" is the basis of this class)
    Bount (I know a lot of people hated the filler, but I didn't)
    Spirit Fighter (A more basic fighter type, think the Urahara (sandals and hat guy) minions)

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    I'll be running a playtest game with Hoorex as soon as the book is finished.
    Thank you good sir Necromimesis for the amazing avatar.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    WhiteWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Art needed for Bleach d20 Manual

    You might want to try the arts and crafts forum...

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Talfrey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Art needed for Bleach d20 Manual

    Quote Originally Posted by jindra34 View Post
    You might want to try the arts and crafts forum...

    Heheh... good idea.

    Sorry
    Thank you good sir Necromimesis for the amazing avatar.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: Art needed for Bleach d20 Manual

    Quote Originally Posted by Talfrey View Post
    I'm almost completed with the rulebook for a Bleach d20 system manual and starting on the artwork.

    I was wondering if any artists out there would help me illustrate it. I'm decent as an artist, but I'd kill for the help.

    If you have any interest at all, please voice it and I'll send you a copy of the manual via e-mail and feel free to illustrate anything you'd like.

    I'm really looking for something for the cover, a kinda group shot of a sample party. For that, here is a list of classes.

    Shinigami
    Quincy
    Wilder (A person with unique soul powers, like Orihime)
    Hollow
    Hollow-born (A playtest only name, still working on a better one. This is what Chad is. "I think my powers are more like yours" is the basis of this class)
    Bount (I know a lot of people hated the filler, but I didn't)
    Spirit Fighter (A more basic fighter type, think the Urahara (sandals and hat guy) minions)

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    I'll be running a playtest game with Hoorex as soon as the book is finished.
    Hmmm... I might be able to do something with this (if I can get my damn scanner working), and I would certainl be interested in a playtest. It might be difficult, however, to really show the different types of characters just on the cover, devoid of context. I might suggest that the cover just consists of the Bleach poster children, the Shinigami

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Talfrey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Art needed for Bleach d20 Manual

    Quote Originally Posted by ColourDeaf View Post
    Hmmm... I might be able to do something with this (if I can get my damn scanner working), and I would certainl be interested in a playtest. It might be difficult, however, to really show the different types of characters just on the cover, devoid of context. I might suggest that the cover just consists of the Bleach poster children, the Shinigami


    Heck no, I want a shinigami in front, a quincy beside him holding their bow, and then throw in maybe a bount to the side.

    If I have to, I'll illustrate the thing myself. I'm working on the hollow illustration right now.
    Thank you good sir Necromimesis for the amazing avatar.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Art needed for Bleach d20 Manual

    Hi, I'm new to the forums (as a poster, been lurking around for quite a while), but when I saw this I knew that I just had to register. I love the Bleach anime, and to get some motivation to draw something (I've had a "drawers block" for quite some time, which is a shame since I love to draw when I get going) would be wonderful.

    Oh, and about my skills, I'm in no way a great artist, but I suppose I'm decent =P

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Artemician's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore.

    Default Re: Art needed for Bleach d20 Manual

    I am so definitely in on this.

    Bleach is one of my favourite animes, and shinigami are in right up my street in terms of my art style.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •