New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Typewriter View Post
    I got real lucky with that. I had two keys and joined a keyshare. Host used his and the other 2 guys bailed after (despite having shown their keys at the start). I felt bad for the guy so I put together a key share of my own and offered to use 2 since the original host didn't have one now. Everyone agreed and we wound up getting everything we needed - the last run was the systems, which was the only thing that the first guy needed all along - he'd already done 12 runs (3 key shares) before I joined him.
    Jeah. I believe some guy that already left our clan was also farming it and just had about 30 runs on that one. At the end I believe he bought Mesa.

But I can only build one piece, missing Neural Sensors and an Argon Crystal.

Also I just don't get Simaris. I scanned a bit and got 364 points despite always seeing 50 on top of me... apparently it does not count when other people in your squad scan something.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
    I also got lucky (my friend even more since I put up an extra key instead of him). Our first Keyshare just a couple days after Mesa's release and we got all 3 parts. That was pretty cool.

I've moved on to the Synoid Simulor. I like it. I appreciate that it's clearly better than the regular one without actually being stronger. Just faster fire rate and reload speed with a clip size buff (also 3 innate polarities are nice). It's only big drawback is it's completely useless past about 20-25 yards.
    There are a couple other changes that aren't documented between the Synoid and normal Simulor. The Synoid fires faster projectiles, meaning they go further, has a larger explosion radius, and only needs 4 orbs to get everything sucking properly. Even with all the buffs, I'd rather use another gun, but, hey, they're there!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

Winner of Junkyard Wars 31.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Firbolg in the Playground

I just bought the BP for the reg one and i have seen it in action and im not looking forward to it but Hey whats another bit o Mastery Fodder in the large pile of it already
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

4. - Top - End - #34

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman View Post
    Jeah. I believe some guy that already left our clan was also farming it and just had about 30 runs on that one. At the end I believe he bought Mesa.

But I can only build one piece, missing Neural Sensors and an Argon Crystal.

Also I just don't get Simaris. I scanned a bit and got 364 points despite always seeing 50 on top of me... apparently it does not count when other people in your squad scan something.
    Maybe you ran out of Rep bonus, i noticed the other day i wasnt getting any from the scans we were doing and that was wht
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Thiyr and I are having the luck of our lives, only 3 T3Sabs and we found ourselves a Loki Prime System. About dang time! And one shot Carrier Prime Blueprint AND one shot Carrier Prime Systems!
    Last edited by Codenpeg; 2015-09-17 at 10:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genzodus View Post
    Gentlemen, you're thinking too small. Halfling wielding 2 lances riding a Thri-keen wielding 4 lances riding an awakened giant octopus wielding 8 lances riding an awakened triceratops whose horns count as 3 lances for a total of 17 lances. Any smaller than that, and you're not going to hit; any larger, and you're not going to fit indoors.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Codenpeg View Post
    Thiyr and I are having the luck of our lives, only 3 T3Sabs and we found ourselves a Loki Prime System. About dang time! And one shot Carrier Prime Blueprint AND one shot Carrier Prime Systems!
    I may still have some T3E keys if you two want to gun for the carapace later tonight.

On another note I intend on running a raid at about 8PM EST, too for all interested parties.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Colossus in the Playground

So, the Proxy Rebellion alert has the Hyena Ngs spawning with the Assassination level mechanics instead of normal Defense levels. Of course you'll have to deal with multiple level 50 Hyenas from like wave 4-5 through the whole thing. Then there's also the Bursa permaknockdownlocks (I had Bursa knockdowns last like 2 seconds extra when I wasn't running Handspring). Not a problem in and of itself but seems highly unlikely this is intended. On the flipside, the Bursas dropped a Tempo Royale for me. That was pretty nice.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, day 1 of the Proxy Rebellion makes me very scared. So far, my imagination has gone wild with the possible day 4 enemy.

Assassination target: Lynx Hunter Pack. 4 Zanuka Hunters with a Lynx-style set of protective drones. That are all Raptors

On a more serious note, this feels like it is implying that Hyenas and Bursas might become standard enemies.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Yeah, day 1 of the Proxy Rebellion makes me very scared. So far, my imagination has gone wild with the possible day 4 enemy.

Assassination target: Lynx Hunter Pack. 4 Zanuka Hunters with a Lynx-style set of protective drones. That are all Raptors

On a more serious note, this feels like it is implying that Hyenas and Bursas might become standard enemies.
    I liked that alert. It was pretty easy in the group I was in. Got me a load of Polymere bundles which went into crafting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice Dead Cat View Post
    I may still have some T3E keys if you two want to gun for the carapace later tonight.

On another note I intend on running a raid at about 8PM EST, too for all interested parties.
    This should be around... 2am for europe, right? IF I am online then, why not :D
    Last edited by Krazzman; 2015-09-18 at 10:24 AM.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Almarck. PC player. Please add me to the list me for posterity.

I just got MR20 a few days ago.
    Last edited by Almarck; 2015-09-18 at 11:27 AM.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Fanged Fusillade and Primed Ravage... should I even bother with one of those?

I just don't know... and the cosmetics aren't to my liking :( and I was really pumped about him... the Relay chat basically exploded with anger...
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

12. - Top - End - #42

Kobold

That's just people complaining about items returning for the second or third time.

In any case, I like to use Fanged on my Dread because it's such a big damage boost. Ravage I haven't maxed out yet, but I can see it doing good in certain scenarios, particularly on shotguns with high crit stats.

I make extensive use of the cosmetics myself. I use all of the Prisma Daedelus set with my Excal for a neat look when combined with the Proto armor. They're also super cheap, so there's really no reason not to get the cosmetics.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

The proxy rebellion doesn't have much of a plotline yet, does it?

I went in with a Strun and a wide-area Frost build and did okay. The low levels of the proxies lent themselves well to getting frozen en masse and while the snowglobe went down frequently due to lower strength I found that refreshing it and kicking the proxies out of the immediate area of the defense artifact did the job well enough.

The area denial bursa was incredibly annoying between the rapid-fire knockdown waves and something kept lobbing sticky nullifier grenades at me, but aside from that all the rounds were fun.

We even had a brand new Excalibur spending his time crouching in the back and tactically taking pot-shots at bots with a Lato.
    "With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."

-RFC 1925

14. - Top - End - #44

The thing throwing the grenades is the bursa itself. Isolator Bursa is equipped with Nullifier Grenade Lobbers but you can roll (press shift) to get out of it. This second part was pitifully short. It's like Infested Nightmare, you'd expect a scaling in difficulty but then you get a huge downer.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

15. - Top - End - #45

The first time i did it i think i was the reason we killed Hyena's in a Timely manner with my Anti Armour Sidearm, Second time around they all died much fast given 3 of us had done it before so knew exactly what we were going to be fighting and both Bursa and Hyena dropped incredibly fast. Otherwise Corpus Go Boom with Mag P for the win.
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

16. - Top - End - #46

So, did some Capture runs and some math, came at the following conclusions. Efficiently running 1 hour of:

T3/4 Captures yields about 3.5 million credits an hour with all the current multipliers.
    Raids yields about 2.4 million credits an hour.
    T2 Captures yields about 2.3 million credits an hour.

I'll just have to get baseline values for T3/4 Exterminates, Sechura, Akkad and T4 Survival (with caches) to do more comprehensive comparisons, but I can fairly confidently say that (as everyone probably knew) T3/4 Captures are the best source of money in the game - T2 Caps compare surprisingly well to running the Raid tho and are probably less demanding group setup wise to realize the credits in.

I currently lack the T3/4 Ext keys to test properly though I could of course just run a bunch and extrapolate. I estimate it'll probably give lower credit/minute than T2 Caps tho. Sechura and Akkad I need proper benchmarks for a fast run on and a slightly more optimized group for T4 Surv. Off the top of my head they can all get around ~120k-150k per run tho and T4 Surv obviously has 5 mins minimum while Sechura and Akkad should probably finish a bit faster with good groups.

Either way, the best non-Void (craftable key/keyless) mission to farm for credits is probably the Raid followed by Sechura/Akkad.

17. - Top - End - #47

Ive 40 T2 Capture Keys, used my 10 T3s last night, going to rebuild what i used to transmute i think
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm down. I've never done it before, but I'm confident I at least have the necessary gear to fill one or more of the required rolls.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm down. I've never done it before, but I'm confident I at least have the necessary gear to fill one or more of the required rolls.
    I am still sober so... count me in too. had planned to drink a bit but ended up playing all night.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

By the way, I will trade keys for anyone who has T4 Exterminates
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

I am still sober so... count me in too. had planned to drink a bit but ended up playing all night.
    My apologies, but grocery shopping ran long, so I will be another 20 to 30 minutes. That being said, even if you are drunk, if you are Mirage, you'll manage just by spamming Prism
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

My apologies, but grocery shopping ran long, so I will be another 20 to 30 minutes. That being said, even if you are drunk, if you are Mirage, you'll manage just by spamming Prism
    I'd be ready to rock as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Genzodus View Post
    Gentlemen, you're thinking too small. Halfling wielding 2 lances riding a Thri-keen wielding 4 lances riding an awakened giant octopus wielding 8 lances riding an awakened triceratops whose horns count as 3 lances for a total of 17 lances. Any smaller than that, and you're not going to hit; any larger, and you're not going to fit indoors.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

I had fun. Would like to do that again but doubt it will come to it again. Six hours time difference is just too hard.

I could've gone with mirage but she isn't finished. .. none of my frames are...
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

I had fun. Would like to do that again but doubt it will come to it again. Six hours time difference is just too hard.

I could've gone with mirage but she isn't finished. .. none of my frames are...
    I don't blame you. Also, apologies to Krade who got kicked to the Liset after completing the first mission segment. We als lost someone during the first segment, too.

In the future, it may be better for me to supply keys but not host. I blame my Michigan internet connection.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55

Kobold

Anyone else having problems connecting? It seems the servers are getting DDoSed again.

Current Projects:

Extended Signature

26. - Top - End - #56

The Proxies are rebelling
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't blame you. Also, apologies to Krade who got kicked to the Liset after completing the first mission segment. We als lost someone during the first segment, too.

In the future, it may be better for me to supply keys but not host. I blame my Michigan internet connection.
    We lost Krade? Damn he was so pumped for it. Still wondering how I got to 1% of damage in the first part.
    That connection held at least one German.
    Did the alert. Was easy. Got the twin vipers being built and now have these ones.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

28. - Top - End - #58

Some further credit farm optimization:

- Akkad and Yursa seem to reliably give about 130k in about 4-4½ mins (comps attempted: Speed Nova/Hydroid/Chroma/Nekros, Speed Nova/2 Chroma/Nekros, 3 Chroma/Nekros). Giving it an average of 4 mins 20 secs, this gives us 1.8 million an hour. Sechura is less reliable due to some maps having ridiculous spawn distances, as such it averages less than that.
    - Hieracon is now my favorite open farm location. There's a number of rooms any of which serves fine. If you get a decent run with 3 Chroma/Nekros, you're looking at about 170k in about 6 mins - it's only 1.7 million an hour but unlike Defense, Survival has both, 5*R5Core and 3*U3Core in A-rotation so you get some decent rewards while at it. Also, unlike Defense, a Survival run isn't overtly disrupted by syndicate death squad or stalker spawns - mission progression isn't hindered aside from doors being sealed by some spawns (slowing enemy spawns down) and New Loka drawing an absurd amount of firepower away from the farm targets.

So for now, my cred farm table looks like this (purely credit-wise; again, I prefer Hieracon due to rewards): T3/4 Caps > Raid > T2 Caps > Yursa/Akkad > Hieracon > T4/3 Survival > Sechura

I'll still have to test T3/4 Exterminates run by a competent team for completeness's sake. I'm having trouble seeing pushing it much under 3 mins per run tho, particularly with Nullifiers and Healers requiring focus from the AOE killers.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's the mission report for today's Proxy Rebellion mission. I was gonna say something about my one team mate's inability to kill anything, but then I remembered he didn't even see half the things I killed. I didn't give him the opportunity to do more. He was also Trinity while I was Mag P, so there's that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's the mission report for today's Proxy Rebellion mission. I was gonna say something about my one team mate's inability to kill anything, but then I remembered he didn't even see half the things I killed. I didn't give him the opportunity to do more. He was also Trinity while I was Mag P, so there's that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wow o.O

I believe I am going to farm for some Prime frames next. Got 2 Slots atm but one is already reserved for Mesa and I have all parts for Hydroid.
    Couldn't play much yesterday (only did the alert) because soem friends invited me to online Cards against humanity...
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman