A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Here are my attempts at each character. If you want any changes I would be happy to make them. Also, I can remove the white background, but since it is annoying to remove and every time I edit the image it comes back, I am waiting to see if you want any edits first.

Spoiler: Xilphene
    Show

Spoiler: Gus
    Show

Spoiler: Sekai
    Show

Spoiler: Senica
    Show

Spoiler: Guvir
    Show

Spoiler: Gimli
    Show

Spoiler: Amon
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AstralSeal View Post
    Here are my attempts at each character. If you want any changes I would be happy to make them. Also, I can remove the white background, but since it is annoying to remove and every time I edit the image it comes back, I am waiting to see if you want any edits first.

Spoiler: Xilphene
    Show

Spoiler: Gus
    Show

Spoiler: Sekai
    Show

Spoiler: Senica
    Show

Spoiler: Guvir
    Show

Spoiler: Gimli
    Show

Spoiler: Amon
    Show
    This is great! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions!
    get dunked on lol

Epic avatar by linkele

Currently DMing: Curse of (super sexy) Strahd

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you are reading this, then you have some serious dedication.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Pixie in the Playground

Do you want the white backgrounds removed or are they okay as they are? Also glad you liked them.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Pixie in the Playground

Gonna request an OotS avatar instead of the Placeholder I'm using now. I just want that same OC of mine just in the OotS style. Here's the best reference pic I have of her atm:
    Susan Summers\The Golden Sorceress
    Spoiler
    Show

That pose will be fine for the avatar, but anything that shows her being cute and\or insecure and\or using gold-colored magic will do fine as well.
    (Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)

It's not my fault I was born straight into the future.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi all.

Can I request an avatar for this? It's my character in a one-shot that my sister in law is running.

Ironclad Brutus Model 64113

Species: Robot
    Class: Crafter
    Skills: Upcycling
    Goal: To be recognized as a serious artist

Appearance: 8 foot tall war machine of a standard, if outdated, design. The original design was a head and two arms mounted on a block shaped armoured torso. The torso also had three adaptation ports that could have a selection of weapons installed as required by the purchaser. This model had been equipped with a fixed forward facing quad-pack short-range missile launcher on the upper left port, an articulating rotary cannon on the upper right port, and a sonic wave burst emitter in the centre chest port.

The weapons platform was then mounted on a standard triangular dual track-mount chassis using a ball joint for mobility. The ball joint allows the platform the advertised “359 degree rotation”, meaning it can face any direction but cannot continuously rotate past one fixed point on its axis. On this model, the fixed point is located behind the left arm.

Since its emancipation and decommissioning, all of its weapon systems have been deactivated and disabled. The square block of the missile launcher has been replaced with potted creeping spider plants that have grown all over its torso and upper limbs. The sonic emitter has been replaced with a standard stereo speaker that can be connected to bluetooth. The rotary cannon appears mostly operable in that the barrel still spins and the articulating motion works, but the firing mechanism and ammunition have been removed.

Its torso has been completely painted over in bright colours done at different times with different styles and types of paint.

It has two approximations of human arms using a shoulder joint and elbow joint, with hands on each. Its head is about proportional to the size of its body, but oblong and blocky, with 2 lightly glowing photoreceptor eyes about where human eyes would be expected, and a rectangular speaker grill where one would expect a mouth to be. It can also send its voice sound to its chest speaker if needed.

History: IBM 64113 was originally built to take part in the war. It fought as programmed, and then was decommissioned, disarmed and emancipated as required by the armistice agreement. In that process, all memories stored in it were purged so it only knows its life since the war was ended. It gets confused when people run in fear from it, and it lives its new mission of creating artwork throughout the world and helping Fletcher Johnston when needed.