New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1318
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Requesting an avatar to replace the generic one.

Gender - Male
    Equipment - Shield and some sort of healing magic? Maybe their other hand is glowing or something? And, most importantly, needs a cape.
    Skin - Caucasian.
    Hair color - Dark Brown
    Hair - Shoulder length
    Race - Human
    Class - somewhere between Paladin and Bard. The shield and heals combo is more obviously Pally but I typically play my Bards that way.
    Pose - standing still is fine, unless there's a good pose where he's guarding something/someone (whatever he's protecting doesn't need to be in the picture.
    Colors - Green should be the main color, anything outside of that would probably be earth tones or whatever color the healing effect is.

Thanks!

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Pixie in the Playground

Here is my attempt. If you want anything altered just let me know.

Spoiler: Bigger One
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1233

That looks great! Probably should have thought of this in the original ask, but would it be hard to put glasses on him? (If not, no worries, happily using what you made)

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Pixie in the Playground

Glasses are easy to add. I went with little round golden glasses, but it would be no problem to alter them if you would like a different style.

5. - Top - End - #1235

I like the gold color of the glasses! They look good but would you be able to make them rectangular instead? (again, should have thought of this in the original ask)

Side note - the round glasses give off a very Ozpin vibe, for anyone who watches RWBY.

Promise this will be the last request for it! Thank you so much!

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Pixie in the Playground

Here is the latest image. I added some rectangular glasses.

7. - Top - End - #1237

Perfect! Thanks again!

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Barbarian in the Playground

I am interested in changing my avatar (which is the cleric from this site's default message board avatar list), which I overall like but would like to make two changes:
    1) change the green color to blue, and
    2) change the yellow spell effect to orange.

I have limited art skills but I could use paint to change the colors myself, but I don't want to run afoul of the sites rules, which state:
    please do not take, alter, or use the provided avatar images, comic images, or other pieces of Rich's art without express consent.

Could I make that change, or could someone make a similar avatar with the different color schemes? Thanks.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Firbolg in the Playground

Something like this?

Or this?

Last edited by Metastachydium; 2021-10-12 at 11:55 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1240

Thanks for making it! I like the second one better.
    And I apologize for the newbie question, but how do I get access to the picture? Thanks again!

11. - Top - End - #1241

Quote Originally Posted by elros View Post
    Thanks for making it! I like the second one better.
    Thought so. No. 1 has this strangely dilapidated looking head.

And I apologize for the newbie question, but how do I get access to the picture? Thanks again!
    A right click and choosing the save image as option should do the job.
    Do note that you'll have to resize it; if needed, I can do that for you too. After that, all you need is an image hosting site where you can store it. I use ibb.co myself.

12. - Top - End - #1242

Thank you!

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Dwarf in the Playground

I didn't read anything saying whether the requests are free of charge, I am almost dead poor, so I wish I could get one for free, I might be able to draw the avatar myself but I am not sure I would be able to with all the paraphernalia I am imagining it with...

Gender: Male, superlatively if you want, wiht testosterone poisoning (but a teetotaler)
    Equipment: A harlequin's hat like in the picture below, and a staff basically, this is the equipment but replace the horrible colour scheme (black and golden) for green on one half and checkered red and black on the other with silver skulls instead of bells and of wand's face. Combine that staff with this (this tip replaces the three rings the chain whip has between each section of staff which are, for simpicity, six) and with both an standard battle axe's blade and spike, as shown in this picture, and going out in the opposite direction the combineds blades of a a scythe and a sickle (as shown in this picture ), alternatively the head wont have these complex blades, but instead be more like this: but with spikes to add insult to injury, or maybe we return to the original design... (a marotte with a horned skull to strike and pierce and slash, a skull made of silver not of normal bone)
    Hair will be like in this photo ([url=https://postimages.org/]) but mouth will have fangs and sharp teeth like in the picture below
    Normal caucasian skin (mediterranean, as in here.: )
    Green to red and red to green, as in this colour scheme:
    Half-elf half-dwarf
    Transmogrifier bard (a harlequin with spells that combine alteration and necrotheurgy into one)
    Posing as this joker: but holding not a marotte harmlessly to the side and a balanced pile of card suits, instead this position is a combat position and the marotte or chain-whip marotte, whichever you chose to draw, is being wielded offensively, combined with some magic energy that is transforming the wielder into undead or something and harming a target or causing blood to rain ahead... ah, and the harlequin is balancing himself atop a skeletal equine with skeletal bat wings providing the horse flight...

or else strip this complex concept to the basics...

and make the following:
    male
    jester clothing (in bright red and vantablack versus dark green) and magical marotte with deadly power, but bells and marotte's head are replaced by silver skulls
    hair that is olive green and blood red but darkens to vantablack. small beard, thick sideburns like from the 70s or 60s, small moustache, neckbeard... fanged mouth
    50% mountain dwarf 50% high elf (neglible amount of other dwarven and elven subraces), but raised by forest minoi
    storytelling semiceltic bard specialized in transmogrification (alteration into undeath or into monstruous or fiendish form or alteration that calls forth gore or eldritch shapes)
    tumbling-offensive spin (as in blade, the bard kit) from atop skeletal equine that doubles as a spellcasting's somatic component in a magical fatality against a foe.

What do I offer in return? Well, my gratitude that would become an IOU when I am successful as well as the prestige of satisfying my demanding plea.
    Last edited by gnomish dwelf; 2021-12-13 at 09:00 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Titan in the Playground

Actually I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone request payment. It really sounds more like people take them for the sheer enjoyment of doing it.
    Cool elan Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    I could write a lengthy explanation, but honestly just what danielxcutter said.
    Extended sig here.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    Actually I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone request payment. It really sounds more like people take them for the sheer enjoyment of doing it.
    great 'cause if i were asked to pay for it I would be forced to do the drawing myself, and it could be underwhelming as I am not extraordinary at drawing.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

The Mod on the Silver Mountain: The Forum Rules prohibit asking for or offering money in exchange for goods or services on these boards.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain: The Forum Rules prohibit asking for or offering money in exchange for goods or services on these boards.
    oh great, then i am actually protected by the forum rules from having to spend money on this wishful thinking.

18. - Top - End - #1248

Quote Originally Posted by gnomish dwelf View Post
    oh great, then i am actually protected by the forum rules from having to spend money on this wishful thinking.
    Yes. All avatar drawings are free of charge. They are also purely voluntary.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Yes. All avatar drawings are free of charge. They are also purely voluntary.
    with my high charisma penalty it will be hard to have someone be a voluntary in my request, but here I will be hopeful.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Titan in the Playground

with my high charisma penalty it will be hard to have someone be a voluntary in my request, but here I will be hopeful.
    People are very happy to voluntarily draw avatars for other people with no payment besides seeing someone use it and a general thank you. Heck, I got my avatar that way, as well as the previous one, and practically everyone who doesn't use one of the defaults got it from here.
    Cool elan Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    I could write a lengthy explanation, but honestly just what danielxcutter said.
    Extended sig here.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    People are very happy to voluntarily draw avatars for other people with no payment besides seeing someone use it and a general thank you. Heck, I got my avatar that way, as well as the previous one, and practically everyone who doesn't use one of the defaults got it from here.
    what I meant is that I am asking for something that is very complex, so maybe it will be dissuasive,

EDIT: Earlier today I have passed my request. So if 24 more hours pass, more or less, and no one has offered help I can check who offers help here, that's per the rules, right? But... where do I have to look out for their work to know who to ask?
    Last edited by gnomish dwelf; 2021-12-13 at 07:27 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1252

Okay, so I can't actually do half of what you asked for with the software at my disposal, BUT if that suffices, I made a fanged dwarf-elf hybrid spellcatser with a skull-topped staff that can do bludgeoning, slashing and piercing damage in a black-dark green-red harlequin costume. If you like it, it's yours.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Dwarf in the Playground

biggrin Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    Okay, so I can't actually do half of what you asked for with the software at my disposal, BUT if that suffices, I made a fanged dwarf-elf hybrid spellcatser with a skull-topped staff that can do bludgeoning, slashing and piercing damage in a black-dark green-red harlequin costume. If you like it, it's yours.

Hey, I am aware I was asking for too much, you have done something astounding, outstanding, I will take what you've done if you could change it a little bit, make the hair less cloud-like, and half green half red, with thick 60s-70s sideburns... give a red iris to one eye and a green iris to the other, give a green glow to the skull in the staff (which is probably a much better weapon than what I described) and a red glow to the free hand... add a puddle of blood and an undead animal at the side of the hand shining red, thus he would have an undead animal companion... oh damn, I did it again, I always go over the top,sorry, if I have asked for too much again just settle for something like what I am saying... I will take the modification you do. and... THANKS FOR TAKING THE CHALLENGE!!! :D

EDIT:the hand holding the staff isn't very visible, maybe an undead shadow can hang behind to make it visible by contrast
    Last edited by gnomish dwelf; 2021-12-14 at 12:45 PM.
    You are reading a group of ten completely false words...

____
    May the force protect you from the ill will of the nightmarish combat wombat.
    May you never feel prey to the urges of being a culture vulture...
    May you, above all and most importantly, have the luck to pat a nat cat.

24. - Top - End - #1254

Hey, I am aware I was asking for too much, you have done something astounding, outstanding, I will take what you've done if you could change it a little bit, make the hair less cloud-like, and half green half red, with thick 60s-70s sideburns... give a red iris to one eye and a green iris to the other, give a green glow to the skull in the staff (which is probably a much better weapon than what I described) and a red glow to the free hand... add a puddle of blood and an undead animal at the side of the hand shining red, thus he would have an undead animal companion... oh damn, I did it again, I always go over the top,sorry, if I have asked for too much again just settle for something like what I am saying... I will take the modification you do. and... THANKS FOR TAKING THE CHALLENGE!!! :D

EDIT:the hand holding the staff isn't very visible, maybe an undead shadow can hang behind to make it visible by contrast
    Okay, the hair looked terrible on the other one, I'll give you that. How about this:

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks, its astounding and outstanding indeed, I am amused and I am amazed, you Metastachydium are an art champion!

EDIT:How do I upload it as avatar now?
    Last edited by gnomish dwelf; 2021-12-14 at 01:49 PM.

____

26. - Top - End - #1256

Thanks, its astounding and outstanding indeed, I am amused and I am amazed, you Metastachydium are an art champion!
    Nah, I'm just a flower. But I'm glad you like it.

EDIT:How do I upload it as avatar now?
    First, you download and resize it (the site doesn't automatically resize avatars; the height and width of an avatar cannot exceed 120 pixels);
    then, you find an image hosting site (such as imgbb.com, the site that I use);
    and finally, once you have a link, you do as this thread tells you.

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Dwarf in the Playground

I think I tried without resizing, I will resize now

(flowers can be art champions too)

I think the resizing killed some detail, but it still is cool
    Last edited by gnomish dwelf; 2021-12-14 at 02:21 PM.

____

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGirl

Wow, the art on here is so cool and creative! Thanks so much to all the artists. This is such a fun thread to scroll through.

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

I'm a DM, and if someone could please draw any of my group's characters, that would be great.

Guvir, a male tiefling paladin in full plate, wielding a sun blade.

Amon Fireblood, a female tiefling rogue who has been cursed with the horns and tail of a cow. Currently wearing studded leather and wielding twin daggers.

Gimli, a shameless copy of you-know-who from the you-know-what trilogy.

Xilphine, a female half-elven bard cursed to have the features of a cat. Currently sitting in a barrel being carried on a tenser's floating disc.

Gus, a male blue dragonborn paladin. Wearing half plate and wielding a warhammer.

Senica Warwanter, a female high elven wizard. Currently wearing wizardly robes and holding a wizardly staff.

Sekai Bitterbranch, a male halfling cleric. Wearing priestly robes over full plate.

Thank you in advance to anyone who decides to draw my players' characters.
    get dunked on lol

Epic avatar by linkele

Currently DMing: Curse of (super sexy) Strahd

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you are reading this, then you have some serious dedication.

30. - Top - End - #1260

Quote Originally Posted by georger0171 View Post
    Amon Fireblood, a female tiefling rogue who has been cursed with the horns and tail of a cow.

Xilphine, a female half-elven bard cursed to have the features of a cat

Gimli, a shameless copy of you-know-who from the you-know-what trilogy. .
    I, for one, am quite upset that your Gimli is not a human cursed to have the features (including all relevant mechanical changes) of a dwarf.