New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

I'd like to have a custom avatar, but I'm having some difficulty determining what it should be. My top 3 ideas thus far:

A Treant/ent
    A half-orc or dwarf farmer with a weapon, and with a couple of livestock animals around him (chickens/ducks/pigs preferred)
    A warblade//warlock with a two-handed weapon. I'm not sure how to depict that he's a warblade, though.

I can expand on the details of any of these as needed. The first two are based on my personal interests and goals, and the last on one of my better characters.

Update I think I made #3 myself.
    Last edited by J-H; 2016-08-13 at 09:18 PM.
    Things published on DM's Guild
    Campaign Logs:
    Baldur's Gate 2 (ongoing)
    Castle Dracula (Castlevania)
    Against the Idol of the Sun (high level hexcrawl)

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

If anyone is up for it, could someone make an avatar for me? Either one of the following:

Spoiler: Mado Kureo, from the Tokyo Ghoul anime/manga (my current avatar)
    Show

BTW, believe it or not, he's a man of justice who fights bravely to protect the innocent people from being eaten by cannibals.

I mean, he's a really nice guy. Sure, he might have a slight tendency to be overly sadistic against said cannibals, but like, the cannibals kill and eat people! It's their fault, isn't it?

BTW, I would like his eyes to be especially emphasized, since it's his trademark characteristic.

Spoiler: Yaya Tokaz, from the Kukul and Nagi manga
    Show

Kukul and Nagi is an extremely minor manga that virtually no one outside Japan knows, but I am a personal fan.
    This character, Yaya Tokaz, is an antagonist (the younger sister of the main villain), a mildly insane gothic lolita girl with a big red ribbon on her head who flings about this gigantic chainsaw and cuts down everything in her path. In the manga, her hair is green, her ribbon is bright red, and the shape of her skirt is really weird - maybe it's based off a spider web, maybe it's not, I have no idea.
    Last edited by Gastronomie; 2016-07-29 at 10:08 AM.
    Spoiler: Avatar
    Show

^ Fantastic avatar made by Professor Gnoll. Yaya Tokaz, from the manga "Kukul and Nagi". ^
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Malifice View Post
    Only on a DnD forum would discussing the methods for jamming a T-Rex into a 10x10x10 box be a thing.
    Extended Signature: Homebrew Stuff
    Unlimited Blade Works: The Guide to the Ultimate Paladin/Sorcerer Multiclass

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gastronomie View Post
    If anyone is up for it, could someone make an avatar for me? Either one of the following:

Spoiler: Mado Kureo, from the Tokyo Ghoul anime/manga (my current avatar)
    Show

BTW, believe it or not, he's a man of justice who fights bravely to protect the innocent people from being eaten by cannibals.

I mean, he's a really nice guy. Sure, he might have a slight tendency to be overly sadistic against said cannibals, but like, the cannibals kill and eat people! It's their fault, isn't it?

BTW, I would like his eyes to be especially emphasized, since it's his trademark characteristic.

Spoiler: Yaya Tokaz, from the Kukul and Nagi manga
    Show

Kukul and Nagi is an extremely minor manga that virtually no one outside Japan knows, but I am a personal fan.
    This character, Yaya Tokaz, is an antagonist (the younger sister of the main villain), a mildly insane gothic lolita girl with a big red ribbon on her head who flings about this gigantic chainsaw and cuts down everything in her path. In the manga, her hair is green, her ribbon is bright red, and the shape of her skirt is really weird - maybe it's based off a spider web, maybe it's not, I have no idea.
    Mon chéri, your Yaya Tokaz avatar-
    Spoiler: Forum Sized
    Show

Spoiler: Big
    Show

And just in case you prefer your murderers happy, a smiling version:
    Spoiler: Happy Days Yaya
    Show

By the way, you weren't kidding when you said the character was obscure. Even searching in Japanese, I could only find a single other usable reference.

As always, tell me if you want anything at all changed, and I'll get right to it!
    Last edited by Professor Gnoll; 2016-07-31 at 09:32 AM.
    Hazama avatar by me. Other avatars that I've made:
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

God I love this!

Thanks~~!

BTW, Kukul and Nagi is extremely minor because it was originally published not in a Shonen manga but in a "jidoushi" manga magazine (a type of manga magazine for small children, elementary school and such), called "Comic Bom-Bom".

Now, not all manga published in "jidoushi" are minor. For instance, Doraemon is from the "jidoushi" manga "Korokoro".

The problem here was that since all the publishers were pretty much insane, most of the manga in Comic Bom-Bom involved heavy gore and/or erotic scenes and no one could ever understand who the magazine was aimed for. Thus it was a minor magazine, and almost no one knew its existence. The reason I knew it was because the comic version of the English novel series Deltora Quest was somehow published in this magazine, but otherwise, I would have never known.

Yaya is probably the character that got me into dark fantasy, and the "angsteenism" that Gnoll surely knows well. She still remains one of my most favorite characters ever. The slightly pretty damn crazy Gothic Lolita Chainsaw girl with a yandere-ish love against her brother and an immortal body that regenerates all wounds within seconds. And she gets horny during battle. She blushes, gets her breath steamy, and even goes as far as licking the face of a protagonist character after the battle is over with her victory.

The reason why I'm like this is no doubt because I made first contact with Yaya Tokaz at age 9.

It wasn't probably a good experience from an educational viewpoint.

But I love her. And so do I love this new avatar. Again, thanks~~!
    Spoiler: Avatar
    Show

^ Fantastic avatar made by Professor Gnoll. Yaya Tokaz, from the manga "Kukul and Nagi". ^
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Malifice View Post
    Only on a DnD forum would discussing the methods for jamming a T-Rex into a 10x10x10 box be a thing.
    Extended Signature: Homebrew Stuff
    Unlimited Blade Works: The Guide to the Ultimate Paladin/Sorcerer Multiclass

5. - Top - End - #275
    Halfling in the Playground

First repost from about a month ago.

Race: Half-Drow
    Class: Bloodhunter (Like a use darkness against darkness inquisitor type.)
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair: White, straight, worn loose, and goes towards his mid-back
    Skin Color: Pale-Grey
    Body build: Corded (skinny but built)
    Equipment: Weilds a battle-axe in his left, a shortsword in his right, wears very dark grey half-plate armor, a black cloak with a black hood that is currently not being used.
    Deity: None
    Alignment: Neutral
    Pose: Battle ready
    Sex: Male

6. - Top - End - #276
    Dwarf in the Playground

Reposting my request from a bit over 2 months ago. If any artist takes this on they have my gratitude and a spot in my sig thanking them.
    1.Male
    2.Wears mainly black plate armor with larger red detail and smaller gold detail (He's a noble from a land of eternal moon.). The armor includes one pauldron larger than the other and a sallet helm. He has a scutum style shield of the same color as the armor and a dracolich bone spear (don't ask where it came from...)
    3.The only notable feature is that he has blood red eyes.
    4.His skin is a very pale Caucasian color.(He's from a land of eternal darkness. It's not very good for tanning.)
    5.Black Hair
    6.Human
    7.Mainly Wizard, One fighter level.
    8.I'd prefer a standing pose with the shield out and the spear on the ground with the helm visor open.
    Base decisions in character when playing DND.
    However, if that basis happens to align with some meta-game information, well I guess you were really lucky.
    I give permission to be quoted in signatures, extended signatures, ect.
    Avatar is a clipped down version of some pixel art I made.
    Game(s) I am in:
    Playing: D&D B/X Path to Fame and Fortune
    DMing: None, but I am considering starting up a 5e game with a homebrew setting.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Hello I'd like to request the following

Gender- Male
    Equipment - Warhammer (small hammer head like medieval ones, not giant rock fantasy ones)
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) - if possible i'd like to have an Aron standing beside him, light skin but darkened by a bit a soot from working in a forge
    Hair color - Black
    Race - Human, large build
    X Class - knight, was originally a smith
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in - brandishing his warhammer his arms

Thanks for any artistic help you can offer!

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

Just a repost.

Quote Originally Posted by JumboWheat01 View Post
    Had I known this thread was here, I might've asked for one earlier. I think it's time to stop messing around with the awesome default OotS ones and get one based on what turned out to be my favorite and most awesome character that I've played so far.

Race: Halfling
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Notable Features: Big bushy sideburns
    Class: Rogue
    Equipment: Some form of leather armor, but most noticeably a (proper) two-handed crossbow
    Pose: Either holding onto the crossbow in both hands, or having the crossbow "sheathed" on his back. Either way with a sort of "Ooh..." expression, like he just saw something curious.

Many, many thanks in advance to whatever talented artist makes this.
    Last edited by JumboWheat01; 2016-09-06 at 09:48 PM.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dear artists,

I would like to request a pair of avatars with the following attributes:

Race: Human
    Class: Duskblade
    Hair: Short, dark
    Equipment: Mithral chain shirt, Mithral buckler, Glaive
    Pose: I was thinking something like this (but dressed in mithral armor, not half naked), with the glaive shining with a channeled spell.

Class: Beguiler
    Hair & clothing: like this (girl on the right, sans the blade)
    Equipment: Hand crossbow
    Pose: Something like this

Thank you in advance to whoever decides to pick this request up.
    Fantabulous Duskblade avatar by linklele, for which I am eternally grateful.
    Previous avatars composed by Nathan, Ivius and Threeshades, for what I am eternally grateful, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buufreak View Post
    Cookie cutter racial cheese aside, we should probably keep an eye on the whole "Dwarf only" bit of the OP. But hey, that's just me. Everyone feel free to throw out more op tricks that are 100% topic irrelevant. :P

10. - Top - End - #280

Reposting

Hair Color: Black, Spiked in the front
    Race: Drow
    Class: Warlock
    Pose: Very similar to the image below but facing forward.
    Carrying: Sword at side, Staff in off hand, Orb of swirling dark energy in main hand

Spoiler: Image
    Show
    There are many perks to being a dragonslayer.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh, boy.

I know a lot of requests go unanswered here, but I feel I might have something that might tickle you artist's fancy.

I would like to request metal head half-elf with an axe-guitar.

In more detail:

He could have bleached blond hair with a pink faux-hawk, spiked leather armour, with black lines across his face.

His guitar should have striking arcs of lightning.

Other than that, play around with it, I just want something that looks pretty ridiculous

Sorry for the hard request, and I thank you in advance.

12. - Top - End - #282

Gender - Male
    Race - Dray/ Athasian Dragon
    Skin - Dark Red
    Class - Sorcerer/Athasian Dragon
    Pose - Facing screen, I like that in the image he's perched and still standing upright instead of crouched.
    Carrying - The orb of onyx crackling like lightning in the picture, it's also a reference to the Dragon Class. I would like him to have a couple of pieces of Ancient Egyptian Style Jewelry if possible as well.

Spoiler: Image and About
    Show
    Jin is an Athasian Dragon, the most powerful beings in existence in Dark Sun (exceptions like Rajaat of course). To be one, you have to be an epic Sorcerer and a Strong Psionisist, although Jin is definitely more of a sorcerer. He was a Dray before he turned into a Dragon but isn't a sorcerer king like the others. For more of an idea of the character I played, Jin is a master manipulator, always looking years into the future with his plannings and mechinations. His own companion felt so loyal as to sacrifice a wish for Jin to get one. He rose starting from level 1 in the middle of a desert without a waterskin to become one of the most powerful characters in the game, and is Lawful Evil. He should definitely look evil, the ritual to become a dragon involved him sacrificing literally thousands of slaves not to mention Dragons are defilers, sucking the life from every living thing around to power their magic. They have put the world to the edge of extinction.

This picture by Brom is amazing and the closest to my concept as I've found, I want Jin to be facing me though. The idea is he's more Humanoid than dragons from other campaign settings.

Last edited by warper; 2016-08-14 at 06:13 AM.
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show
    Pending

Show
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenfedora
    You beautiful bastard, making me agree with you by complimenting me

Fantastic Avatar by smuchmuch!

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd like to renew my request for a Pete Townshend/Roger Daltrey OoTS Avatar. I would be forever in your debt.

Spoiler: Either one would be great.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #284
    Dwarf in the Playground

I could use an avatar. Maybe my character in 5e:

Equipment: Chainmail with night blue priest vestments, thick leather boots, a crossbow hanging from her belt
    Any other notable features: Pure white eyes, horns and tail (tiefling)
    Skin: Orange
    Hair: Black, straight, shoulder length
    Race: Tiefling
    Class: Cleric
    Pose: Idle standing while reading her prayer book, relaxed

Thanks in advance if an artist can help.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Two requests, actually.
    Spoiler: Pokémon Trainer, Ace Trainer
    Show
    Ace Trainer from the Pokémon ORAS games.

The only change would be that the eyes must face the screen. And if very possible, with the borders my current avatar has, or any borders whatsoever. I just think they look too good :3

Related pic.
    Spoiler: DIO, Actual spoilers, weird huh?
    Show
    From the very Part 3, DIO from JoJo's Bizarre Adventures. In a pose, of course. I am struggling to find a picture of it, so I'll leave it to the artist. Whatever version of Part III DIO is fine, whether it is the shadow DIO, Za Warudo DIO or Joseph Blood DIO it's fine.

Also, for the last two, including The World is just necessary.

This is too much, but I expect some awesomea artist to fulfill my request

Also, borders.

Also, WRRRYYYYYY

Also, Muda muda muda muda muda muda muda!

Wryy and muda aren't necesary tho.
    Last edited by Yael; 2016-08-22 at 05:44 PM. Reason: What was I thinking inside the DIO spoiler omg
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

I gotcha, Yael.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

17. - Top - End - #287

I have a unique request for the esteemed artists of this thread...

I would like:
    •either a Siamese or a Maine Coon cat
    •sitting with tail hanging down like a hook, facing away from the screen.
    Sorta like this:
    --^____^
    > \------/<
    ---/-----\
    --|-------|
    -/|_____|\
    ------||
    ------||^
    ------|U|

•gazing at a star-filled night sky
    (moon optional)

Other than that, surprise me.

Many thanks and credit in my sig to the artist who accepts.

EDIT: New request in a day or two.
    Last edited by Grand Arbiter; 2016-09-07 at 08:51 PM.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    Hello there esteemed artists. Now that he game I use my current avatar in has truly died and gone to dust to the forgotten caverns of GitP archived threads I find myself wanting a new avatar. AS luck would have it I have a funny little character in my current 5e roll20 game named Twoflower Jem, the slightly wise but always cheating, pink, fluffy and happy go lucky wild magic sorcerer lightfoot halfling that likes to dig using mold earth to create halfing housing, or by abusing the message cantrip with memes to make life hell for enemies. She is frequently seen standing smirking while playing with her twofaced coin (her Arcane Focus), if she isn't hiding on someone else's person. She also likes to gamble during which she is most certainly cheating.

so in short:

• Lightfoot halfling (about 20 y/o)
    • Wild magic sorcerer (5e)
    • Two-faced golden coin as focus
    • standing 3' tall
    • pink robes
    • pink, very fluffy hair (and cute as a button, think the hairdo of David Bowie as the Goblin King, but pink)
    • smirking
    • posing leaning against a wall of sorts in a leisure manner
    • with some gp falling from her hands

So... any takers? any additional questions?
    So, reposting on a new page and after quite some time, so in the meantime, any takers?
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to make a request. Basically I want my current avatar in OotS form.

Equipment : Long Trenchcoat, vest concealing chain shirt below, Repeating crossbow with circular clip,
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.), if you want to add any sort of undead/vampire/werewolf hunting knick-nacks to his belt on chest that would be appreciated

Coloration: Skin(caucasion), Trenchcoat (Black or Brown), Eyes (Green)

Hair color: Brown

Other: Bloodhound as pictured

Pose: As current avatar

Thank you!
    Dascarletm, Spinner of Rudiplorked Tales, and Purveyor of Puns
    Thanks to Artman77 for the avatar!
    Extended Signature

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, so I'm gonna try to make another request for an avatar, if anyone's interested in taking the challenge up. I'm looking for someone who can make me a good Red Dragon avatar, in pseudo-OotS style - that is, same style, but closer to how it would actually look in-game.

Spoiler: Avatar Details
    Show
    Gender - Not really important, due to lack of sexual dimorphism in dragons.

Equipment - None.

Notable Features - Preferably, I would like it to closely resemble the base dragon.

Hair - N/A.

Race - Red Dragon from D&D, preferably looking closer to official art (i.e., more detail) than how dragons appear in OotS.

Pose - As WotC's Huge Red Dragon mini, pictured in spoiler.

Spoiler: Pose
    Show

Anyone that's willing to try this, thank you in advance!
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

21. - Top - End - #291

Reposting my request with a few changes:

I would like:
    • a Siamese cat
    •sitting, facing away from the screen.
    Sorta like this:
    --^____^
    > \------/<
    ---/-----\
    --|-------|
    -/|_____|\
    (do with the tail as you wish)

•gazing at a star-filled night sky with a full moon.
    •on a rooftop

A great many thanks and credit in my sig to the artist who accepts.

EDIT: Will have a new request in a day or two.
    Last edited by Grand Arbiter; 2016-09-07 at 08:51 PM.

22. - Top - End - #292

Flumph

Posting an Avatar Request:

I would like two Flumph Knights, 'standing' 'back to back', with some kind of recognizable purple dragon motif, however you can make that work (maybe a banner, or on their shields, or a purple dragon flying in the background). I would like them to be holding a sword and a shield at minimum, or sword and purple dragon banner, in their tentacles, in some kind of knightly pose, facing either side of the picture.

Edit- looking for traditional OOTS style
    Last edited by Pope Scarface; 2016-09-03 at 12:47 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

As much as I love my current Onerisian avatar, it's for a game that is, at best, on life support so I'd like to upgrade to one that's been going from level 2-9 and likely to power through to the campaign's conclusion!

Equipment: Naked, save for a bracelet providing illusory clothes
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Wings, tail, horns that curve upward, very long hair, optional ghost-snake familiar, she does not have a spellbook. Heterochromia, one green eye, one red.
    Hair color: Pink
    Race: Half-Succubus
    Class: Wizard (Nocticulan Heretic, also now a quasideity herself)
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Nothing in particular, either something obviously magical or sultry or a combination of the two.

References:
    Spoiler: NSFWish Outfit
    Show

Spoiler: Hair
    Show

Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

. . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Greetings, vaunted artists of avatars! I come to you with a request:

Race: Seraph (six-winged angel)
    Hair: Dark brown, short
    Skin: Fair
    Equipment: Dark jacket, flared at waist, with white shirt and dark pants, boots; arm guard on right arm; longsword with vine tracery; key on a necklace
    Class (not that I think it really matters): Bardadin
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: I'll be honest, not picky. First instinct is to have him standing with his sword at the ready and magic in his off-hand (his right), but it'd also be cool to see him leaning with his sword at his belt and arms crossed - or with some kind of magic in hand. Whatever you think would be cool, I'll probably like, and I'd hate to stifle creative license.
    Last edited by Eno Remnant; 2016-09-05 at 06:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    Eno said what I was going to say, better, and faster, too.
    Master Maker - Artificer Plus

Jr. Tormlet badge granted by LoyalPaladin. Always keep fighting the Good fight.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

@Yael

Changes easy, please feel free to ask, rehost appreciated, sig cred, etc. Have a nice day.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    @Yael

Changes easy, please feel free to ask, rehost appreciated, sig cred, etc. Have a nice day.
    Awesome as always. Thanks for that!
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

I'd like to request an avatar based on the Varakhut, but with a pose similar to this. No equipment needs to be added.

Symmetry would be ideal.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Inevitability; 2016-09-08 at 02:00 AM.
    Creator of the LA-assignment thread.

A new Junkyard Wars round is up! Come join Weapon Bond + Weapon Specialization - Fighter!

Interested in judging a build competition on the 3.5 forums but not sure where to begin? Check out the judging handbook!

Extended signature!

28. - Top - End - #298
    Orc in the Playground

Marcus Junius Brutus shanking Gaius Julius Caesar's bitch ass, please and thank you.
    People are losing the spirit of the Ides of March. It's not just about stabbing. It's about coming together to stab. In groups.

smuchmuch made my avatar.
    I played the Nemerians in Empire2!

29. - Top - End - #299
    Pixie in the Playground

Huh. This is cool.

Well, I request a balding gnomish-like figure in red robes and white hair that looks like he may come from an 80's cartoon or something. He's filthy and ragged with empty liquor bottles at his feet and holding a +5 vorpal cardboard sign that has my forum name "Will GM for food" on it.

Not too much?

30. - Top - End - #300
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'd like to request a red spellscale duskblade.
    - Should include dark half-plate armor, a nice sized longsword over the shoulder, a spell brewing on his other hand to his side, and a hummingbird familiar flying around him.
    - The kid is excitable and crafty. A nice wry smile or excited face would be nice.
    - If you attempt any detail, he leans towards a draconic theme.

Imagery for creative fuel:
    http://orig12.deviantart.net/fcc3/f/...ow-d3hyq01.jpg
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/98fe/f/...48-d8lglhh.png
    http://pre05.deviantart.net/6400/th/...on-d1bhxca.jpg

[edit] Yes, he needs hair. He is a pretty, pretty man and his hair must be long and stylized, maybe spiked a little.
    Also, while wings would definitely fit his motif, most spellscales do not have them. I could go either way on this, but by default I'll say he is wingless.
    Last edited by Falcon X; 2016-09-09 at 01:59 PM.