New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Request: Androgynous human wizard wearing a loose-fitting blue shirt and pants with runes around the collar and hems. Short brown hair. Slightly angled towards the side, hand outstretched and preparing to shoot a spell at an (offscreen) enemy. Lavender magic mist stuff coming off of hand, OOTS-style. Off-hand can have nothing, or something wizard-y like a potion or spellbook.

(I drew a little sketch of the character in pencil, though this looks slightly different from my request. It also looks a bit lopsided because of how I took the photo.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    )
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliezer Yudkowsky
    Why do you believe what you believe? What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?
    Alanna the Lioness avatar by Iron Penguin

2. - Top - End - #752
    Bugbear in the Playground

Okay, so I've got a huge collection of Eric Greenhilt avatars (standard below) and I just got an idea for one more. That is a flying fish merman. Or mermaid if you want to genderbend the avatar. I'm not picky. Should have wing-like fins sprouting from the back as if they were wings and for maximum effect should not be in the water.

Please and thank you.

@V: I've been hanging out in the message board games forum lately (with the occasional foray into homebrew) after an extended hiatus from the site in general (only popping in to read the comic).
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2018-07-03 at 12:31 PM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

3. - Top - End - #753
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Okay, so I've got a huge collection of Eric Greenhilt avatars (standard below) and I just got an idea for one more. That is a flying fish merman. Or mermaid if you want to genderbend the avatar. I'm not picky. Should have wing-like fins sprouting from the back as if they were wings and for maximum effect should not be in the water.

Please and thank you.

you exist??!

good to see you, man!
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

Hey all! I think it is high time that I got a new avatar (besides, imgur blocked this site anyway), and I would be enormously grateful if one of you fine artists could draw me a nice, quality avatar! (but note I may be picky and request tweaks...)

Race: drow
    Skin: dark ashen gray
    Hair: white, straight, long
    Eyes: red

Equipment: casual two-piece dress (undecided on color/pattern), sandals with heels, parasol, purse

Pose: slight smile. holding parasol up for shade (but not visibly darkened and ruining the picture). More or less looking toward viewer. Morton Salt girl is a decent starting point, for reference.

Other: I'd like something similar to OOTS style please.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2018-07-05 at 03:01 AM.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Halfling in the Playground

Is anyone willing to redraw my avatar for me, i drew it in Microsoft paint but i want to get it updated so it doesnt look so pixelated.

If not its totally fine i am satisfyed using this version but i would love to have a better looking version and i dont have the ability to do it better

http://i.imgur.com/1PBb0MQ.png
    Last edited by Thurulian; 2018-07-05 at 02:46 PM.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Troll in the Playground

My avatar bit the dust of image hosting decay, so it's time for a new one, if anyone feels like taking a crack at it! I'm looking for one of the last character I finished a game with; Balasar, a dragonborn paladin. The basics:

Species: Silver dragonborn
    Equipment: Plate armor, longsword, steel kite shield
    Eyes: Blue
    Pose: Guarded; shield and sword at the ready.
    Special: I'd like the symbol of Torm (a gauntlet wrapped in a chain) to be visible, but smudged or crossed out somehow.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm, I'm feeling ignored. Maybe if I went with something more iconic, maybe somebody could draw me as... Venger? (he doesn't have to be on the horse)
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    As per rules, reposting once more after 48 hours!

Uh.. also... is there a more up-to-date list of artists?? The list we have linked to in the OP has not been updated since 2012.
    Honest Tiefling secretly does a ton of them and you notice someone's request was taken because their avatar changes one day.
    Linklele appears once a month and does all of the outstanding ones in basically a day.
    Cuthalion pops up once every three months, picks one request and postpones Yael request another trimester.
    I (AsteriskAmpersand) silently lurk this thread judging the requests and weighting them against steam ludopathy. Constantly looking for a requester that can roughly be coerced into accepting modifications to their request until it matches my aesthetic expectations. Or I go into a dwarven fit and decide to just produce things independent of if the receiver wants it while cats disappear from the fortress.

If you have a Ouija board you can try your luck with some of the last ones to leave, Crimmy, Elder Tsofu and Tiff Lirle.

I am willing to take your request (but I will excise all the aesthetic features I may end up disagreeing with in the process). I also take a while to get things drawn so the deadline is always a month from me taking a request.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2018-07-10 at 12:07 AM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AsteriskAmp View Post
    Honest Tiefling secretly does a ton of them and you notice someone's request was taken because their avatar changes one day.
    Linklele appears once a month and does all of the outstanding ones in basically a day.
    Cuthalion pops up once every three months, picks one request and postpones Yael request another trimester.
    I (AsteriskAmpersand) silently lurk this thread judging the requests and weighting them against steam ludopathy. Constantly looking for a requester that can roughly be coerced into accepting modifications to their request until it matches my aesthetic expectations. Or I go into a dwarven fit and decide to just produce things independent of if the receiver wants it while cats disappear from the fortress.

If you have a Ouija board you can try your luck with some of the last ones to leave, Crimmy, Elder Tsofu and Tiff Lirle.

I am willing to take your request (but I will excise all the aesthetic features I may end up disagreeing with in the process). I also take a while to get things drawn so the deadline is always a month from me taking a request.
    Uh, thanks. I did more extreme digging myself, and I think I found someone I may want to PM instead.

I am curious what this steam ludopathy is, and what these coercive modifications and excisement entails... but I think in the end that won't work out.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    Uh, thanks. I did more extreme digging myself, and I think I found someone I may want to PM instead.

I am curious what this steam ludopathy is, and what these coercive modifications and excisement entails... but I think in the end that won't work out.
    Playing 16 hours of steam games during final's week. Most requests tend to ask for things which cannot properly fit in 120x120, I also tend to force colour balance over the character sheet's people sometimes post and I try to make poses dynamic or at least interesting because it's what I still need to work on and I like using requests to at least be moderately instructive for myself as well when taking them.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AsteriskAmp View Post
    Playing 16 hours of steam games during final's week.
    I can totally feel it. Bonus if you owe home consoles.

Rather, I'd say I appera every time i have to study for some exam and i'm trying to avoid it.
    (You got it Radiology? You'll never get me! NEVER!)

So. This time i wanted to make some improvements to my usual style and tried to add *gasp* shades!
    Please note that lighting is probably my worst point when it comes to drawing, so if you dont like the results (and myself personally am not too convinced about it) feel free to ask the flat version, i always keep all my drawings archivied.

Lets start!
    Pwning Doodes

WindStruck

CelticBear

Descole

Spoiler: Big Pics for your poster needs.. if any
    Show

Also, i'm stupid cause I don't read the posts fully... so i beg forgiveness to Asteriskamp for doing a commission he already accepted.
    Windstruck, lets say you can keep this one as placeholder until he finishes his piece wich will be better without doubt.
    Last edited by linklele; 2018-07-10 at 08:45 AM.
    Ask me to do your new avatar! (Payment is in cookies)
    "You have to deliver your craziness in little pieces, you can't do it all at once!" -Scrubs

12. - Top - End - #762
    Colossus in the Playground

Linkele: would it be at all possible to do an updated version of my Marut avatar (which was originally done by Serpentine), now that Imgur no longer lets me use it here?

Link to Imgur page
    Last edited by hamishspence; 2018-07-10 at 08:47 AM.
    Marut-2 Avatar by Serpentine
    New Marut Avatar by Linkele

13. - Top - End - #763
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
    Linkele: would it be at all possible to do an updated version of my Marut avatar (which was originally done by Serpentine), now that Imgur no longer lets me use it here?

Link to Imgur page
    I'd give a shot but the link you give me gives n error. It is still Imgur after all.
    "You have to deliver your craziness in little pieces, you can't do it all at once!" -Scrubs

14. - Top - End - #764

Quote Originally Posted by linklele View Post
    I'd give a shot but the link you give me gives n error. It is still Imgur after all.
    Odd - it worked fine for me. Try copy-pasting it, and using it in the regular search engine?

Or you could start from scratch with the regular Marut from 3.5 MM:

http://archive.wizards.com/default.a...d/ag/20030712a

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ettin in the Playground

I can totally feel it. Bonus if you owe home consoles.
    I do, though thankfully nothing good has come out for them in a while.

If you open the image in a new tab and control F5 refresh it should show up.

Here is a solution if you want to be able to see images from imgur in this site. It still isn't a good idea to use it for hosting since other's can't see it unless they also do this.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ogre in the Playground

Second repost.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Well, then I'll ask for my all-time favorite character to play, my warblade/eternal blade, Blan'Koh, the Endling.
    Spoiler: Blan'Koh
    Show
    • Snow Elf (pale-white skin)
    • Golden eyes.
    • Has a closed scar that goes from his left cheek to his forehead, not damaging the eye, but going through his eyebrow.
    • Silver long, straight hair that has a strand that covers his left eye.
    • Stoic expression.
    • Helmetless Mithral Full plate.
    • Greatsword with royal-blue handle on the back (kinda like the Master Sword design).
    Maybe skipping Cuthalion as he's probably busy.
    Last edited by Yael; 2018-09-21 at 07:50 PM.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

Linklele, thanks so much! The quality of all these drawings are fantastic.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Dwarf in the Playground

You asked? I deliver!

Spoiler: Big pic. To see details that are not even there
    Show

19. - Top - End - #769

You asked? I deliver!
    Thanks a lot.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

#linklele, wow I thought that request went dead, thanks for coming through for me!
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Reposting.

EDIT

Not that I can complain, though. Cuthalion's jobs are amazing
    i am still alive and i'm still going to do this lol
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thurulian View Post
    Is anyone willing to redraw my avatar for me, i drew it in Microsoft paint but i want to get it updated so it doesnt look so pixelated.
    Did this one get fufilled? I'll give ti a stab unless you don't like my style. I will note that your image isn't working for me, because imgur is being weird still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oko and Qailee View Post
    Man, I like this tiefling.
    For all of your completely and utterly honest needs. Zaydos made, Tiefling approved.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Troll in the Playground

Request withdrawn.
    Last edited by redfeline; 2018-07-12 at 11:16 PM.
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

24. - Top - End - #774

Thanks to Imgur I no longer have an avatar.

Would it be possible to get an OOTS avied avatar of this character?

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1250384

Character picture is at the bottom.

Request fulfilled.
    Last edited by Illven; 2018-07-17 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Thanks to Imgur I no longer have an avatar.

Would it be possible to get an OOTS avied avatar of this character?

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1250384

Character picture is at the bottom.
    Can't you just host your old avatar picture elsewhere, though, if Imgur itself is the problem?

26. - Top - End - #776

Quote Originally Posted by TwoLegsArmchair View Post
    Can't you just host your old avatar picture elsewhere, though, if Imgur itself is the problem?
    I'm not sure where it is, I don't think I ever myself hosted the imgur, or I lost the account that did.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

27. - Top - End - #777

Honest tiefling, your pm box is full.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I'm not sure where it is, I don't think I ever myself hosted the imgur, or I lost the account that did.
    Do you have the link to the avatar, or did you lose that permanently when you switched away?
    Show
    You're my favorite.

29. - Top - End - #779

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Do you have the link to the avatar, or did you lose that permanently when you switched away?
    I didn't even think of that..... Huh.

Oh well.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Bugbear in the Playground

Is there anyone out there that can do me a VERY female Half Pixie/Half Fairy Dragon with a kick ass bow?
    Currently Playing: Aire Romaris Chaotic Good Male Half Celestial Gray Elf Duskblade 13 / Swiftblade 7 /// Elven Generallist Wizard 20