New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by linklele View Post
    Rather, I'd say I appera every time i have to study for some exam and i'm trying to avoid it.
    (You got it Radiology? You'll never get me! NEVER!)
    ROFL, I had the same problem myself LOGIC not only bored me to tears, I was semi afraid of it too.
    Currently Playing: Aire Romaris Chaotic Good Male Half Celestial Gray Elf Duskblade 13 / Swiftblade 7 /// Elven Generallist Wizard 20

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lylsyly View Post
    Is there anyone out there that can do me a VERY female Half Pixie/Half Fairy Dragon with a kick ass bow?
    I can take this but it's going to be slotted after I'm done with the request I've already taken so it'd be around two months from now that you'd be expecting it.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AsteriskAmp View Post
    I can take this but it's going to be slotted after I'm done with the request I've already taken so it'd be around two months from now that you'd be expecting it.
    Thank You!, Time is no problem, right now it's the only thing I have plenty of ;D

"roughly be coerced into accepting modifications to their request until it matches my aesthetic expectations."

Go nuts.
    Currently Playing: Aire Romaris Chaotic Good Male Half Celestial Gray Elf Duskblade 13 / Swiftblade 7 /// Elven Generallist Wizard 20

4. - Top - End - #784
    Dwarf in the Playground

Could anyone make one of Laphicet (the malak) from Tales of Berseria?
    Last edited by NovenFromTheSun; 2018-07-23 at 02:44 PM.
    I imagine Elminster's standard day begins like "Wake up, exit my completely impenetrable, spell-proofed bedroom to go to the bathroom, kill the inevitable 3 balors waiting there, brush my teeth, have a wizard fight with the archlich hiding in the shower, use the toilet..."
    -Waterdeep Merch.

Laphicet avatar by linklele.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Troll in the Playground

Could someone help me out with a sort of swashbucklery elf, no hat, with a rapier with a bit of a lightning effect on it and a raven motif for his cloak. Standard evlen blonde pretty hair and green eyes. Bonus points if you could manage his octopus familiar hanging out as well but I can imagine that would be a bit much to try and do.
    Last edited by Dragonus45; 2018-07-24 at 10:17 PM.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Dwarf in the Playground

NovenFromTheSun

Dragunus45
    I can understand if you dont like it as you dont even get to see the face, but i thought the pose was cool.
    I admit the octopus was hard to insert in the scene. Can be removed if you prefer.
    Ask me to do your new avatar! (Payment is in cookies)
    "You have to deliver your craziness in little pieces, you can't do it all at once!" -Scrubs

7. - Top - End - #787
    Troll in the Playground

NovenFromTheSun

Dragunus45
    I can understand if you dont like it as you dont even get to see the face, but i thought the pose was cool.
    I admit the octopus was hard to insert in the scene. Can be removed if you prefer.
    Faces are over rated, and whatever you did for the lightning seems pretty cool. I also rather like the pose although the hand seems a bit odd, and the octopus fits right into the Roll20 token so its great! Thanks again you always make some of the best Avatars.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Dwarf in the Playground

NovenFromTheSun

Dragunus45
    Thanks, will apply it!
    I imagine Elminster's standard day begins like "Wake up, exit my completely impenetrable, spell-proofed bedroom to go to the bathroom, kill the inevitable 3 balors waiting there, brush my teeth, have a wizard fight with the archlich hiding in the shower, use the toilet..."
    -Waterdeep Merch.

Laphicet avatar by linklele.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello,

I would like to request an avatar of my character

He is a Male Gold Dragonborn Cleric
    He wields a mace and shield.
    He wears a white robe with a blue and silver vestament and a blue infinity symbol necklace

I'm opening to poses.

Thanks!

-Q

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ogre in the Playground

Would someone be willing to do an OotS-ified version of my TERA character?

Elements that I consider important are:
    • Pink hair
    • Elf ears
    • Long coat w/ frilly trim & big, furry collar
    • Bare chest
    • Amulet

The buckle-boots would also be a plus.

You don't have to draw any accessories if you don't want. TERA sorcerers used disks (or, in the case of my character, a teddy bear). But I suppose the D&D equivalent would be a pimp-tastic staff. Maybe a cane, topped with a large gem?
    Last edited by Maat Mons; 2018-08-05 at 09:13 PM.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Dwarf in the Playground

for q785921
    I admit i postponed this request because i hate to draw dragonians, i hoped for someone else to pick up the request but oh well...

for Maat Mons
    Here your full accessorized pinky-elf! Your clothing taste is... peculiar...
    "You have to deliver your craziness in little pieces, you can't do it all at once!" -Scrubs

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks! I'm digging the evil, floating teddy bear. New headcannons are forming. It's a construct familiar he crafted and imbued with a portion of his own life energy. But as time goes on, more and more of his soul is absorbed by the teddy, making it that much more powerful, and that much less under his control.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Dwarf in the Playground

for q785921
    I admit i postponed this request because i hate to draw dragonians, i hoped for someone else to pick up the request but oh well...
    Adorable! I especially like how his symbol looks like a little bowtie. Thanks!
    Last edited by q785921; 2018-08-09 at 06:21 AM.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

Just a note for anyone waiting on an avatar from me: my laptop went AWOL and I won't really be able to do anything without it-- that should probably be resolved (found/replaced) within about a month, at which point I do plan to really prioritize those.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

15. - Top - End - #795
    Dwarf in the Playground

So.
    I wanted to try my hand at a new style and a new technique, wich is pixel art.
    Right now I'm at a very beginner level -i can basically only re-edit other sprites- but i wanted to say this so if someone wants an avatar in this style it is a chance for me to get experience.

What i wanted to say is , now you can request me sprites in Pixel art style too, but remember that:
    1.If you want an avatar made by me you have to ask by PM, as this is a public request thread
    2.For now I can only do basic editings, so dont expect crazy things.

Below, some other version of my avatar made in different pixel art styles. As you can see there are many.
    Base sprites by: HyomaTanzaki ,Mother3, Neoriceisgood
    Spoiler: Pixies!
    Show

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, i'm stupid cause I don't read the posts fully... so i beg forgiveness to Asteriskamp for doing a commission he already accepted.
    Windstruck, lets say you can keep this one as placeholder until he finishes his piece wich will be better without doubt.
    It appears we have very different tastes in fashion, I'm not well versed in underworld summer fashion though.

Ironically I summoned steam games only for real life to crush me instead, so after way past a month.

Usual terms and conditions apply.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, thanks a lot! I think I'll give it a whirl!

Interestingly enough.. she does seem to be struck by a little gust of wind?

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    Hey, thanks a lot! I think I'll give it a whirl!

Interestingly enough.. she does seem to be struck by a little gust of wind?
    You could almost say she's ...

Windstruck.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

Funnily enough, my character would have wanted to get some sunglasses too. Negating penalties or not, would just make RP sense...

Though I didn't request it in the picture cause I thought it wouldn't look very great...
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2018-08-28 at 03:09 PM.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    Funnily enough, my character would have wanted to get some sunglasses too. Negating penalties or not, would just make RP sense...

Though I didn't request it in the picture cause I thought it wouldn't look very great...
    [But in the] Beach, she looks fabulous!

I can get you the sunglasses version of the avy if you want.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

It's ok, I already downloaded the big one in any case...

22. - Top - End - #802
    Dwarf in the Playground

No new request in almost a month? Come on guys give me some excuse to not study something to draw!

23. - Top - End - #803
    Firbolg in the Playground

No new request in almost a month? Come on guys give me some excuse to not study something to draw!
    Well, my current character is a mashup of a doppelganger and a mimic.
    Someone will have to handhold and walk me through how to rehost it though.

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    I picture him as a doppelganger with gold colored octopoid eyes except he has that massive toothy mimic mouth running diagonally across his chest and ribs.
    He has pale grey skin and an emotionless almost featureless face like most doppelgangers.

One corner of his mouth is at his right shoulder, the other is at his left ribcage. That great big mimic tongue waves menacingly.

His fingers are clawed and his claws are long compared to normal doppelgangers. If a normal doppelgangers claws are like a longsword in each hand then his are greatswords. Just as a size comparison.

As for clothing, he wears an open front shirt for obvious reasons, ornate sleeves, and nondescript pants and black slippers.

An adventurer's pack is slung across his left shoulder and a white mask depicting an extreme emotion in red relief rests slantwise to the side of his face.

He carries a plain quarterstaff and a dagger at his belt. He has a spellbook tied to his waist as well.

Last edited by unseenmage; 2018-08-31 at 05:23 PM.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Titan in the Playground

Weeeelll.... would you be interested in reworking the avatar you did for me? This time not an all-black outfit, parasol isn't black, and no spiders?

Just pretend you were coloring it for a surface elf, then last second switch the skin to black, hair to white, eyes to red.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2018-09-01 at 12:09 AM.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Dwarf in the Playground

Behold! The magnificence of monster cross-breeding!

Spoiler: Big Pic
    Show

And also this summer drow fashion style! Fashionably late!

Spoiler: BigPic
    Show

No need to rehost, just "Copy the image's URL as it is and paste where due"

26. - Top - End - #806
    Titan in the Playground

Perhaps I'll take this opportunity to put one in. I wouldn't mind having a few more versions of my half-elf wizard, Sorawly. Her 'thing' is that she spends most of her income on clothes, so there's plenty of scope for different people to offer their own takes.

Gender. Female.
    Equipment. Various fancy outfits. See character sheet for those that have featured in-game so far. Her wand is an old wand of fireballs (carved to look like a dragon's head, painted red/orange) that's lost its magic. She makes a point never to carry any other weapon.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.). Often unimpressed and/or scowling.
    Hair color. Auburn.
    Race. Half-elf.
    Class. Diviner wizard.
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in. Artist's choice, I guess. She likes to use minor illusion to create visual props and generally mess with people. She also likes to dance (proficiency in Performance), but her -1 to Dex means she's not very good at it.

Here's a reference image by Gorgon_Heap (there's also a bust in the character sheet):
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig

27. - Top - End - #807
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alright, why not. It's been a while since I've made a request. Let's try something a little out of the ordinary:

Race: Custom Humanoid; Piebald black and white skin, clawed hands, fangs, thin and lanky
    Hair: Long, Black, Wavy
    Eyes: Blue
    Class: Wizard, specializing in Necromancy and other biologically themed magic of a heretical nature
    Equipment: Black and purple robes suitable for both royal court business and combat, satchel with research notes
    Pose: Imposing, perhaps casting some profane spell that will likely result in the unnecessary suffering of her latest guinea pig.

Thanks in advance!

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

Edit: Complete change of plans. Gnome druid, sorry. Gnome druid. I forgot the plan I made up for so long, it wasn't Warforged at all.

Male, brown skin, green hair and pointy beard, a club and a shield. Let's see... and maybe some vine-like growths around his feet for that druid-y feel.

Oh, of course, payment. I'll double it since I edited this post.
    Spoiler: Payment
    Show

Last edited by JumboWheat01; 2018-09-01 at 11:17 AM.

29. - Top - End - #809
    Titan in the Playground

Wow thanks! You really must have been bored.

Anyway, that is much more what I had originally hoped for. Now I've got two!

How do I send cookies?

30. - Top - End - #810
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alrights Ladies and Gentlaman!

JumboWheat01
    Shillelagh Shenanigans!

Show

Talion
    Life leads to a lot of errors. Lets patch it up!

Show

Ninja_Prawn
    Totally not inspired by Audrey Hepburn!

Show