New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1126272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1318
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
    This is admittedly just a quick hackjob, I angled the sword a little differently to fit into the square box and covered the old pose with the background colour.

Let me know if this works for you.
    Thanks, works just fine
    Last edited by Elves; 2020-04-30 at 01:11 PM.
    Join the 3.5e Discord server: https://discord.gg/ehGFz6M3nJ

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to request a new avatar, please.

I have usually had an avatar of the character I'm playing in our current campaign. I'm still using the gnome druid I played in our last campaign that ended over a year ago.

I'm now playing an over-confident gnome bard/dread witch, who dresses really sharply, but ostentatiously.

Colors are bright green and purple; like the Joker's colors, with a well-trimmed beard and fedora hat (with feather).

He's friendly and charming, but has a dark side in that he's also has many ranks in intimidate.

He's PRCing into Dread Witch, and enjoys telling scary stories and casting fear spells. He also really loves scary situations and is rather foolhardy. He gets a rush out of feeling scared. He often provokes fights that his party members have to finish.

I have no idea how to portray that fear and intimidation side visually. But perhaps a creative person can think up representations that I can't imagine (that's why Im here, I guess)?

He carries a lute on his back, or in his hand. The lute is also the scabbard for an intelligent harmonizing shortsword that sings with him when he performs. (That might be too much detail to work in, but perhaps it's possible?)

He's mainly an orator, so he should definitely look like he's talking, I guess. Or just smirking confidently in a slightly intimidating manner.

Thanks in advance for even considering this request.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    This. This sooooo much. I wasn't expecting *two* thread wins from you.
    Spoiler: Avatar & Iron Chef Awards
    Show
    Awesome Dragonfire Bard Avatar by Oneris. A detailed version is here.
    Iron Chef awards:
    IC C Swiftblade: Honorable Mention for Pahika Kanikani, the Wardancer
    IC CII Blade Dancer: Silver for Hu Tiaowu, the Jungle Guardian

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Halfling in the Playground

HI
    I was off the forums for awhile and seem to have misplaced my avatar. I would like to request a cranky old man kobold. preferably pointing/shaking fist like he is yelling get off my lawn.
    Thanks to Iruka for my Cranky Old Kobold avatar.Now get off my lawn.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ettin in the Playground

If anybody is still taking requests, I would like to submit mine.
    Human forge cleric of Gond, with the clan crafter background... He's wearing chainmail and has a shield adorned with the symbol of Gond (a cogwheel with 4 spokes). I feel like an anvil would not be out of place in the picture and a melee weapon of your choice. Dark somewhat wild hair, not well groomed, a bit more than a 5 o'clock shave.
    Last edited by dehro; 2020-05-08 at 01:00 PM.
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

5. - Top - End - #1055

Hello, I'm new here and I'd love to have a new avatar to go with my profile! I'd appreciate any creation you can do.

I'm looking for an avatar to match my Male Elf Way of Mercy Monk. I'd like the avatar to be male, tall, slim, and fit (monk build) wearing a dark colored traveling cloak with a deep-set hood (that is up over the head). Under the hood half of the face is covered in a phantom of the opera like mask (but black). Any clothing underneath would be monk like wraps in pure white.

Again thank you to whoever might pick this up!

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanistan View Post
    I would like an avatar of the character Afuganisu-tan from the manga Afuganisu-tan. The donkey with the fabrics are very important.

Spoiler
    Show
    Another attempt?

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Quester View Post
    I'd like to request a new avatar, please.

I have usually had an avatar of the character I'm playing in our current campaign. I'm still using the gnome druid I played in our last campaign that ended over a year ago.

I'm now playing an over-confident gnome bard/dread witch, who dresses really sharply, but ostentatiously.

Colors are bright green and purple; like the Joker's colors, with a well-trimmed beard and fedora hat (with feather).

He's friendly and charming, but has a dark side in that he's also has many ranks in intimidate.

He's PRCing into Dread Witch, and enjoys telling scary stories and casting fear spells. He also really loves scary situations and is rather foolhardy. He gets a rush out of feeling scared. He often provokes fights that his party members have to finish.

I have no idea how to portray that fear and intimidation side visually. But perhaps a creative person can think up representations that I can't imagine (that's why Im here, I guess)?

He carries a lute on his back, or in his hand. The lute is also the scabbard for an intelligent harmonizing shortsword that sings with him when he performs. (That might be too much detail to work in, but perhaps it's possible?)

He's mainly an orator, so he should definitely look like he's talking, I guess. Or just smirking confidently in a slightly intimidating manner.

Thanks in advance for even considering this request.
    I'll try to come up with a concept. May take a while, however ...

Quote Originally Posted by crankykobold View Post
    HI
    I was off the forums for awhile and seem to have misplaced my avatar. I would like to request a cranky old man kobold. preferably pointing/shaking fist like he is yelling get off my lawn.
    That sounds fun, I will give it a try.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Somebody should have that sigged.
    Member of Peelee's Church of Sudden Skylight

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks, Iruka. I'm definitely not in a hurry.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    This. This sooooo much. I wasn't expecting *two* thread wins from you.
    Spoiler: Avatar & Iron Chef Awards
    Show
    Awesome Dragonfire Bard Avatar by Oneris. A detailed version is here.
    Iron Chef awards:
    IC C Swiftblade: Honorable Mention for Pahika Kanikani, the Wardancer
    IC CII Blade Dancer: Silver for Hu Tiaowu, the Jungle Guardian

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RolleyPolley View Post
    Hello, I'm new here and I'd love to have a new avatar to go with my profile! I'd appreciate any creation you can do.

I'm looking for an avatar to match my Male Elf Way of Mercy Monk. I'd like the avatar to be male, tall, slim, and fit (monk build) wearing a dark colored traveling cloak with a deep-set hood (that is up over the head). Under the hood half of the face is covered in a phantom of the opera like mask (but black). Any clothing underneath would be monk like wraps in pure white.

Again thank you to whoever might pick this up!
    Here's my go:

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dehro View Post
    If anybody is still taking requests, I would like to submit mine.
    Human forge cleric of Gond, with the clan crafter background... He's wearing chainmail and has a shield adorned with the symbol of Gond (a cogwheel with 4 spokes). I feel like an anvil would not be out of place in the picture and a melee weapon of your choice. Dark somewhat wild hair, not well groomed, a bit more than a 5 o'clock shave.
    Here you go:

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by smutmulch View Post
    Here you go:
    this is several kinds of awesome... because it really matches the image that inspired my character's creation to begin with.
    thank you!
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi hi! Throwing my request into the hat here, it's a little odd so it may take a while, which is fine!

This guy is called Head Taker, here's a commission I got made for reference:
    Spoiler
    Show

Basically hunched emaciated humanoid, very pale/gray, with claws on its hands and feet and no head, but a skull floating a little above the shoulders. The mutant gharial skull isn't necessary, any skull would do, human or horse is probably the easiest but whatever works. Pose can be standing on two or four limbs, hunched over. If anyone wants to do this I'd be forever grateful!

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirewolff View Post
    Hi hi! Throwing my request into the hat here, it's a little odd so it may take a while, which is fine!

This guy is called Head Taker, here's a commission I got made for reference:
    Spoiler
    Show

Basically hunched emaciated humanoid, very pale/gray, with claws on its hands and feet and no head, but a skull floating a little above the shoulders. The mutant gharial skull isn't necessary, any skull would do, human or horse is probably the easiest but whatever works. Pose can be standing on two or four limbs, hunched over. If anyone wants to do this I'd be forever grateful!
    That is a super cool image. Cartoonifying seems almost blasphemous, but here goes:

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Pixie in the Playground

That is a super cool image. Cartoonifying seems almost blasphemous, but here goes:
    Oh man this is awesome! Thanks for doing this so quickly and stylishly, I love it!

15. - Top - End - #1065

I hope it's okay to ask here, but I was wondering two things:

All these awesome avatars being made for people, do they all have a transparent background? If so, what do you use to create them?

My gaming laptop recently died, so I've been using another laptop that can't really handle heavy programs....or having more than one tab/program open at a time. I've used Paint to make my avatar, but I want it to be like the rest of the custom ones I've seen.
    For free sketches: click here

Why do players who mostly play Wizards have a superiority complex? Who hurt you? Did the martial classes touch your no-no place?

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by N7Paladin View Post
    I hope it's okay to ask here, but I was wondering two things:

All these awesome avatars being made for people, do they all have a transparent background? If so, what do you use to create them?

My gaming laptop recently died, so I've been using another laptop that can't really handle heavy programs....or having more than one tab/program open at a time. I've used Paint to make my avatar, but I want it to be like the rest of the custom ones I've seen.
    I use the GIMP. (Newer versions are called GIMPshop). I'd recommend it for any work requiring layers and/or transparancy (but not for vector images).

Give me a few minutes, I'll post a backgroundless version of your avatar.

EDIT: On second thought, do you still have a larger version of the image or something? That would make it look better.

EDIT again: this is what I make of it from your currently posted avatar:
    Last edited by Lvl 2 Expert; 2020-05-23 at 05:58 AM.
    The Hindsight Awards, results: See the best movies of 1999!

17. - Top - End - #1067

I use Inkscape for vector graphics. Like GIMP it is completely free and relatively light on hardware requirements.

Keep in mind that not all file types support real transparency, like .jpg and .bmp. You have to save the image for example as a .png.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~

18. - Top - End - #1068

Quote Originally Posted by Lvl 2 Expert View Post
    I use the GIMP. (Newer versions are called GIMPshop). I'd recommend it for any work requiring layers and/or transparancy (but not for vector images).

Give me a few minutes, I'll post a backgroundless version of your avatar.

EDIT: On second thought, do you still have a larger version of the image or something? That would make it look better.

EDIT again: this is what I make of it from your currently posted avatar:
    Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so very much!!😁😁😁😁 I hope I can return the favor one day, somehow!

Ohhh Gimp!!! I remember never quite getting the hang of it, but truth be told, I didn't try to use a YouTube tutorial or the like either, so I might have to take it up again. The closest I ever came to using something remotely like Gimp is deviantart's Muro, but that stopped saving my work so I just stopped and did very basic thumbnails for my friend's podcast using Paint. 😐 I miss layers.

Thank you again!!!😁

Oh and I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, by the way, I must have my notifications turned off from when I first made the account.

Quote Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
    I use Inkscape for vector graphics. Like GIMP it is completely free and relatively light on hardware requirements.

Keep in mind that not all file types support real transparency, like .jpg and .bmp. You have to save the image for example as a .png.
    Oh light on requirements, eh? That sounds very good to me, esp. my current electronics situation haha. I will be giving both of these a try.

Nice name, too!
    For free sketches: click here

Why do players who mostly play Wizards have a superiority complex? Who hurt you? Did the martial classes touch your no-no place?

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ogre in the Playground

It's been a while, so I'll throw my attempt in:

I'm not sure I did justice to the dynamic posing in the reference image, but it was fun to try!
    This is pretty cool, thanks!
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

20. - Top - End - #1070

Hey all! I saw that this was a center for avatars, so I would like to request one if that's alright.

Spoiler: Base Image
    Show

I love Worm, and the Simurgh is such a unique and interestingly designed being that I'd love to have an avatar to honor it in some way. The character is about fifteen feet tall with nearly white skin, pure white eyes and hair, and a number of asymmetric wings that emerge from it. She is vaguely female, but is really androgynous and doesn't have much of a gender identity (as a proper Eldritch Abomination).

The wings might be hard, but I don't need thirty like the photo has (more than seven or eight would be cool too). The halo around the figure is also artistic but not entirely required.
    Last edited by NulliusinVerba; 2020-06-06 at 12:28 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NulliusinVerba View Post
    Hey all! I saw that this was a center for avatars, so I would like to request one if that's alright.

Show

I love Worm, and the Simurgh is such a unique and interestingly designed being that I'd love to have an avatar to honor it in some way. The character is about fifteen feet tall with nearly white skin, pure white eyes and hair, and a number of asymmetric wings that emerge from it. She is vaguely female, but is really androgynous and doesn't have much of a gender identity (as a proper Eldritch Abomination).

The wings might be hard, but I don't need thirty like the photo has (more than seven or eight would be cool too). The halo around the figure is also artistic but not entirely required.
    Not an artist, but I’d say it’s perfectly alright - I got my avatar from someone here as well!
    Cool elan Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    I could write a lengthy explanation, but honestly just what danielxcutter said.
    Extended sig here.

22. - Top - End - #1072

Show

I cannot promise I will be able to do the Simurgh justice in avatar format and it will surely take a while, but I could give it a try.

~Augustus von Fabelrath~

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Pixie in the Playground

Show

I love Worm too! Just started a re-read, hoping to pick up Ward once I've refreshed myself on the plot.

Those wings are pretty tough. I put in as many as I could, but the image is already super busy. Iruka says he's working on one, so maybe he'll put a cleaner version together. I already had this one mostly drawn, though, so here's a shot:

24. - Top - End - #1074

I love Worm too! Just started a re-read, hoping to pick up Ward once I've refreshed myself on the plot.

Those wings are pretty tough. I put in as many as I could, but the image is already super busy. Iruka says he's working on one, so maybe he'll put a cleaner version together. I already had this one mostly drawn, though, so here's a shot:

Woah, thank you so much! I absolutely adore this art, and I fully plan on using it.

I'll make sure to credit you for the avatar.

Edit: That being said, Iruka I don't want to discourage you from making more cool Simurgh art! If you're already hard at work, I might end up changing back and forth between them - or someone else can use an Endbringer avatar if they want.
    Last edited by NulliusinVerba; 2020-06-11 at 05:48 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1075

Woah, thank you so much! I absolutely adore this art, and I fully plan on using it.

I'll make sure to credit you for the avatar.

Edit: That being said, Iruka I don't want to discourage you from making more cool Simurgh art! If you're already hard at work, I might end up changing back and forth between them - or someone else can use an Endbringer avatar if they want.
    Oh, I had barely started and I doubt it would have turned out as well readable as the avatar from smutmulch. But I will keep it running as a side project and message you if it goes anywhere.

~Augustus von Fabelrath~

26. - Top - End - #1076

Finally got into a campaign and I'd love to be able to swap back and forth between two avatars, one for each. If someone would be willing to hook me up with a new avatar that'd be amazing. I haven't had time to set up the ability to make my own yet.

My character is a tan skinned Half-Elf Black Draconic Sorcerer. He has black hair cut short on the sides, but longer up top. The top of his hair is either pushed back or to the side (whichever looks better). He has dark green eyes and is built tall and lean. He has black dragon scales that run from his right elbow, up to his shoulder and partially down his chest.

For his clothes he is wearing a deep green tank top to match his eyes and loose black pants.

Thanks!

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Orc in the Playground

Hello everybody!

I'd like to ask for a custom avatar, if anyone has the time and thinks it might be fun.

So I recently played an order of religious culture Knights, on these very forums and I'd like to have an avatar of such a Templar.

That is, a vulture-person in a golden Full plate armour wielding a scimitar.

Take this as an inspiration:
    Spoiler: picture
    Show

I'm fine with any pose you feel like doing - something triumphant would be preferred though, maybe even in battle with some mutated creature.

Optional:
    - red cape
    - emblem of Our Burning Saviour engraved on the breastplate
    Spoiler: Symbol
    Show

(You can leave the Sabres out, the wings are the important bit)

I'd be very grateful if someone wanted to do this.

Many thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Lord Athos; 2020-06-17 at 03:26 PM.
    Winner of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Templars of Our Burning Saviour

Spoiler: Domination Victory
    Show

Member of the Kyrsull Entente
    Free City of Khasal - Ironfang Republic - Theocracy of Shemesh -The Templars of Our Burning Saviour

Glory to the Flame!

Awesome Templar Avatar by smutmulch - thanks a lot!

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Athos View Post
    Hello everybody!

I'd like to ask for a custom avatar, if anyone has the time and thinks it might be fun.

So I recently played an order of religious culture Knights, on these very forums and I'd like to have an avatar of such a Templar.

That is, a vulture-person in a golden Full plate armour wielding a scimitar.

Take this as an inspiration:
    Spoiler: picture
    Show

I'm fine with any pose you feel like doing - something triumphant would be preferred though, maybe even in battle with some mutated creature.

Optional:
    - red cape
    - emblem of Our Burning Saviour engraved on the breastplate
    Spoiler: Symbol
    Show

(You can leave the Sabres out, the wings are the important bit)

I'd be very grateful if someone wanted to do this.

Many thanks in advance!
    Vulture action shot:

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Orc in the Playground

Awesome action shot, thank you very much! I like the pose, the detail on the armour, the symbol on the cape and the green tentacle creature. Great!

Some things though, if you don't mind - could you maybe change the colour of the arms/hands and legs to gold instead of pink so it looks more like a full-plate armour?
    Could you make the beak a bit bigger, and more yellowish in colour?
    (I forgot to mention I'm my request that it would be great if the sword had a fire effect, but if that seems too much, it doesn't matter. )

It's great either way, so only change if you feel like it. thanks again!
    Winner of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Templars of Our Burning Saviour

Spoiler: Domination Victory
    Show

Member of the Kyrsull Entente
    Free City of Khasal - Ironfang Republic - Theocracy of Shemesh -The Templars of Our Burning Saviour

Glory to the Flame!

Awesome Templar Avatar by smutmulch - thanks a lot!

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Athos View Post
    Awesome action shot, thank you very much! I like the pose, the detail on the armour, the symbol on the cape and the green tentacle creature. Great!

Some things though, if you don't mind - could you maybe change the colour of the arms/hands and legs to gold instead of pink so it looks more like a full-plate armour?
    Could you make the beak a bit bigger, and more yellowish in colour?
    (I forgot to mention I'm my request that it would be great if the sword had a fire effect, but if that seems too much, it doesn't matter. )

It's great either way, so only change if you feel like it. thanks again!
    Big beak, full coverage armor, fire: