New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1429303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1318
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus_Maximus View Post
    The extra arms aren't really attached to her body, it's just that that's kind of the best I'm going to get out of the OOTS art style that isn't going to look a bit strange, since they float over her shoulders. They're also large, having a reach of 10 feet.

They're translucent, and deal Force damage. Using Ki, a monk can summon them for 10 minutes and start using them to attack immediately, without moving their body at all. Just stand 10 feet away and have them start hitting. At later levels you can summon a ghostly mask/face, and finally a full body, getting benefits from this as you go.

Astral Self monks tend to have some sort of internal struggle with their identity, personality, and whatever else makes up their "self". My character in particular rolls a save every time she summons them to see if her highly protective alternate personality is going to come out and fight her friends.
    ...So, extra attacks and stuff if you make a save? Is the save thing just a flavor thing or is that the archetype in general?
    Cool elan Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    I could write a lengthy explanation, but honestly just what danielxcutter said.
    Extended sig here.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    ...So, extra attacks and stuff if you make a save? Is the save thing just a flavor thing or is that the archetype in general?
    Ah, you are correct, I forgot to mention. It is a self-imposed complication. The class as normal, you can summon them with just a bonus action and some ki. With her I have her use her full turn of actions (besides movement) to summon them and then roll a save.

But hey, I got an Inspiration point out of "going along" with the part of the story I practically took the steering wheel away from the DM for a moment with because I was so excited to make it happen
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2020-11-18 at 11:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, you are correct, I forgot to mention. It is a self-imposed complication. The class as normal, you can summon them with just a bonus action and some ki. With her I have her use her full turn of actions (besides movement) to summon them and then roll a save.
    Cool. I'm guessing it's one of the better archetypes? Though to be fair it can't be quite as bad as 3.5e; from what I've seen the gap between casters and martials is much smaller and everyone typically has nice things in general.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Extended sig here.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Troll in the Playground

Cool. I'm guessing it's one of the better archetypes? Though to be fair it can't be quite as bad as 3.5e; from what I've seen the gap between casters and martials is much smaller and everyone typically has nice things in general.
    It is pretty good. 1 ki point for 10 minutes of 2 magical attacks a round is quite strong, especially at lower levels when you wouldn't really be affecting nonmagic resistance as a monk until 6th level. But I think there may be stronger archetypes, or better ways to play this one (ik I'm not going to play it optimized, for the sake of RP). At the same time yes the gap is pretty small. Monks get a lot of nice things.
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Pixie in the Playground

Thank you for picking it up! Looks great.

I know it's not the best in the OOTS art style, but if she could be barefoot? Or if that doesn't work, having her feet be only just visible below the dress.

Also, if the brown could be a bit lighter of a shade? Closer to olive.
    Here you go:

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Troll in the Playground

Thank you very much! It looks great :D

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ettin in the Playground

smuchmuch did you lose your password by any chance and snuck back in with one letter off?
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Titan in the Playground

Hello.

mmm
    I'v got few requests, but I'l start with one, and see if it make sense.

It's Naruto Oc from a roleplay(on Giatip)
    (it's alternate universe)

Genin of the Hidden Sound Village/
    Description
    Usagi has red hair, usually collected in ponytails, her eyes are brown and her skin a bit tanned and her face is freckled. Slim, almost slinky. Her legs are cut above the knees
    She wear a scarf with a military camouflage, her arms covered in bandages and wear fingerless gloves, olive green sleevless undershirt, bandouler with tools and small weaponary of kunais, talismans and bells. And short camouflaged pants on her remains of legs. Usagi also carry a long bow with eight strings which is actually also a harp and of course a quiver with a rabbit emblem https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/47800...2847/usagi.jpg

Personality
    Usagi is hot tempered and determined. Feelings of inferiority making her to jump into conflict over anything she view as threat on her honor. But she just as quick to forgive and forget. Despite her loud and "colorful" attitude, she can be very cunning and tactical. (Even if with much less tact, than tactics...)

History
    Spoiler
    Show
    Usagi was a nobody girl, from a nobody peasanr family of the Land Of Rice. Mundane people has exprienced the war as bad weather or natural calamity- they didn't had any engagment with any side, and didn't had any way to influence the war one way or another.
    Usagi remember calm life, and playing with her siblings in the wet rice fields, and a bunny plushie.
    And then a war broke out. Dragons of water have emerged from the fields rainings death.
    A pale man, with pale eyes, a symbol of leaf on his forehead. He has wishpered but was heard so well. The vile rebels were using this village for supplies- so this village must be erased.
    Usagi remembered the terror, the realiztion this is the end. She remember people she once knew falling before the pale man who has simply poked them.
    A shinobi with a musical note symbol rolled into their hut dieing, holding an open scroll. Usagi finished the drawing, beliving this might do something to save them.
    She was torn from her legs, and remembered seeing those people.. her siblings torn to pieces. She woke up in other dimension- the dimension of the animals. The scroll was supposed to summon a rabbit warrior, but instead it summoned most of her and pieces of the people around her to the animal dimension.
    The rabbits were generouse, yet demanding: she paid back with labour, and even supported their fighters. Her body was trained, and also she sworn to never to be helpless again. The Rabbit Queen-Naggaishi was impressed and after two years helped her to get back, and threw her off, by the Sound Village. People who tried to pity got attacked, but eventually calmed her down.
    An eldery woman named Tsuru, took her home. Tsuru was one armed and poor, by lived by working in one of the factories. The Sound Village didn't had any social programs- but anyone who were prepared to work hard, the factory managers would find him or her down.
    Though, it wasn't good for Tsuru's health. She and Usagi grew closer, and Usagi has attended the Ninja Academy, and joined the Hope Generation students.
    She passed the final exams and now determined to never to be helpless again, and protect her loved ones. (Currently Tsuru).
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey, so, if anybody wants one of these, I'd be willing to try my hand. You can see examples of my work in my avatar, and here:

(I'd do igordragonian's request, but I know nothing of Naruto, so I feel like I'd probably do a poor job of it.)

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Jo View Post
    Hey, so, if anybody wants one of these, I'd be willing to try my hand. You can see examples of my work in my avatar, and here:

(I'd do igordragonian's request, but I know nothing of Naruto, so I feel like I'd probably do a poor job of it.)
    I actually has also D&D request/s if it ok to ask for more then one request here, or do I need to delete the previouse request?

Your art look expressive. I like it
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2020-12-16 at 05:59 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

I know of the exact naruto character your speaking of Igor and I can make the character's art myself. really, you could've probably just asked me directly, but its no big deal. I thought someone else would pick it up, but if no one else will do I'll get it done. you want me to draw her on the rabbit mount or not?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    I know of the exact naruto character your speaking of Igor and I can make the character's art myself. really, you could've probably just asked me directly, but its no big deal. I thought someone else would pick it up, but if no one else will do I'll get it done. you want me to draw her on the rabbit mount or not?
    sort of a wierd shyness thing. Sometimes I am quite the baka.
    But I think she is 'complete' alongside Yojimbo yes, if it isn't too much of abother.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd like to request a somewhat unusual avatar, if it's something people would like to tackle.

Species: Blemmyae (headless human with the face inset into the chest, eyes where nipples would normally be and mouth at the navel)

Physical traits: Dark brown skin, muscular but more stocky than tall. No hair, facial or otherwise. Blemmyae in this particular game do not have gender or sexual dimorphism in any form.

Clothing: A small sheepskin loincloth and a long, ornate cape made of red feathers with a swallow mid-flight painted on the back in black ink (the swallow is skippable if the perspective would not allow for the back of the cape to be pictured)

Equipment: Hanging from their hip is a broadsword with a bright crimson blade and copper designs worked into the lower half of the sword.

Thanks in advance for bringing my character to life!
    Last edited by Gaius Hermicus; 2020-12-29 at 12:28 PM.

Played as New Bhule in Empire!4
    Played as the Rothuun Galactic Hegemony in Empire!5
    Played as the United Blemmyae Tribes in Empire!6

14. - Top - End - #1154

I had a request for a modern noodle style OOTS Orc barbarian with a glaive like this https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/f2...dfa327f46e.jpg

Wearing clothes like this https://www.pngkey.com/png/full/232-...re-classes.png

but with the faceprint yellow instead of blue.

thx in advanced if anyone is willing

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Pixie in the Playground

Gaius - I'll give yours a shot, but no promises that I can figure out how to make a Blemmyae work in the OOTS style.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscale View Post
    I had a request for a modern noodle style OOTS Orc barbarian with a glaive like this https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/f2...dfa327f46e.jpg

Wearing clothes like this https://www.pngkey.com/png/full/232-...re-classes.png

but with the faceprint yellow instead of blue.

thx in advanced if anyone is willing

Last edited by Sniper Jo; 2020-12-29 at 08:10 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1156

Gaius - I'll give yours a shot, but no promises that I can figure out how to make a Blemmyae work in the OOTS style.

It's perfect ty so much for doing this and so quickly too

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

I am legitimately impressed it only took less than seven hours to do such a good avatar.

Extended sig here.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

I am legitimately impressed it only took less than seven hours to do such a good avatar.
    Same. It'd take me that long just to get the glaive, and it would still look terrible.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Pixie in the Playground

Ha, thank you. It's easy enough with comprehensive images to work off!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Hermicus View Post
    I'd like to request a somewhat unusual avatar, if it's something people would like to tackle.

Species: Blemmyae (headless human with the face inset into the chest, eyes where nipples would normally be and mouth at the navel)

Physical traits: Dark brown skin, muscular but more stocky than tall. No hair, facial or otherwise. Blemmyae in this particular game do not have gender or sexual dimorphism in any form.

Clothing: A small sheepskin loincloth and a long, ornate cape made of red feathers with a swallow mid-flight painted on the back in black ink (the swallow is skippable if the perspective would not allow for the back of the cape to be pictured)

Equipment: Hanging from their hip is a broadsword with a bright crimson blade and copper designs worked into the lower half of the sword.

Thanks in advance for bringing my character to life!

Sorry if it's not exactly what you were thinking of - there isn't a great point of reference for some of this stuff in the comic.

20. - Top - End - #1160

Ha, thank you. It's easy enough with comprehensive images to work off!

Sorry if it's not exactly what you were thinking of - there isn't a great point of reference for some of this stuff in the comic.
    Whoa. That's perfect, actually. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Gaius Hermicus; 2020-12-30 at 05:51 PM.

Played as New Bhule in Empire!4
    Played as the Rothuun Galactic Hegemony in Empire!5
    Played as the United Blemmyae Tribes in Empire!6

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Pixie in the Playground

Glad you like.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

Again, that is an impressive display of skill in such relatively short notice.

Extended sig here.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Now that was incredibly awesome.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Ogre in the Playground

I’d like to request an OOTS-ified image of my guy Ike.
    Spoiler: Reference Image
    Show

Thanks!
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2020-12-31 at 05:37 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by In4Dimensions View Post
    I’d like to request an OOTS-ified image of my guy Ike.
    Spoiler: Reference Image
    Show

Thanks!
    Let me know what you think:

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by smutmulch View Post
    Let me know what you think:
    That is incredible! Thank you so much! (And kudos for getting it done in <5 hours!)

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Dwarf in the Playground

I would like to request a human female with red hair and 1 extra finger on each hand. She is holding out a handful of crimson berries in one hand while the other hand is behind her back wielding a dagger.

Clothing and general character traits like this if possible:

Spoiler: Reference picture
    Show

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Moriko; 2021-01-03 at 01:03 PM.
    Empire 4 played the Council of Jintha
    Empire 5 played the Empress of the Mier Formica
    Empire 6 played the Kingdom of the Sewune.
    Empire 7 Gm together with LapisCattis Empire 7: Into the Depths

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hope you like it! Bye!
    Last edited by linklele; 2021-01-03 at 04:31 PM.
    Ask me to do your new avatar! (Payment is in cookies)
    "You have to deliver your craziness in little pieces, you can't do it all at once!" -Scrubs

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by linklele View Post

Hope you like it! Bye!
    It loosk awesome thanks :D!
    Empire 4 played the Council of Jintha
    Empire 5 played the Empress of the Mier Formica
    Empire 6 played the Kingdom of the Sewune.
    Empire 7 Gm together with LapisCattis Empire 7: Into the Depths

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

I really don't know how this works, but...
    Could someone make an OOTS style avatar of my pink-haired female tiefling wizard character?
    she has light skin btw
    Also has:
    Ram-style horns
    Tail in the style of Sabine's
    Stereotypical witch's hat and robes
    Broomstick
    Charisma 18
    Intelligence 19
    Strength 10
    Dexterity 11
    Wisdom 10
    Constitution 11
    Last edited by georger0171; 2021-01-06 at 04:48 PM. Reason: needs to be more specific lol
    get dunked on lol

Epic avatar by linkele

Currently DMing: Curse of (super sexy) Strahd

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you are reading this, then you have some serious dedication.