New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Drow and Modron, what would happen

Alright I am playing a female Drow in The Worlds Largest Dungeon. She has plans on trying to make the male characters her slaves. This is all fairly easy to do but someone in the group is playing a Modron (genderless polygon creatures) and i am not sure how she should react to this will she still try to make it her slave or would she just look at it as being lower than even a lowly male and not worth her time.
    Spoiler
    Show
    &&Avatar by the all powerful DIS

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: Drow and Modron, what would happen

Quote Originally Posted by belul_kegbreaker View Post
    Alright I am playing a female Drow in The Worlds Largest Dungeon. She has plans on trying to make the male characters her slaves. This is all fairly easy to do but someone in the group is playing a Modron (genderless polygon creatures) and i am not sure how she should react to this will she still try to make it her slave or would she just look at it as being lower than even a lowly male and not worth her time.
    1. I think goblins had something to say about female drow seducers
    2. Oh a second note, depends on the aligment of your drow and if the Modron is a renegade. if your drow is simply evil and the modron is LN, then i would imagine that you would try to make it come over to your side, but not using seduction
    from,
    EE

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Drow and Modron, what would happen

Thanks i completely forgot about alignment conversion. I do not get the goblin reference however.
    Spoiler
    Show
    &&Avatar by the all powerful DIS