Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ghost in the Playground

Default Re: Middle Earth WW:The Return of the King

So there's this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
    Would the votes that were not counted change the outcome?
    If they did, you should off me and bring Sprig back
    The updated tally was clear in the write-up post when you posted this, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to ask this question. And Sprig's role is revealed so his death is obviously final. Also if you are town why would it be better for him to be alive over you?

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    That's on me, guys. I was out filing a marriage application and christmas shopping.

It will not happen again for the remainder of play. I promise.
    Another martyr here. Would you have gone against a Sprig lynch if you where active? If so, why? And why do you think you could have changed anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Syldar View Post
    Kill the duck. He voted for luizeu for reasoning that amounted to "he voted on a wolf on day one." Plus, I have a good feeling about that tower. Not so much about the duck.
    Please share why you have a good feeling about Luizeu.
    Last edited by Snerk; 2015-12-22 at 05:44 PM.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snerk View Post
    Also if you are town why would it be better for him to be alive over you?
    Clearly he's a jester. What? What do you mean it's 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    That's... not an accurate representation of what Duck said. And where does TFT come into it?
    Not TFT. There's two towers in this game. He means Luizeu based on his avatar I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Hmmm, what group of people would kill someone fairly new like thematthew this early?
    I have a long answer concerning this, but i'm not going to enumerate here because well, I say it in too many other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    thematthew doesn't seem that new to me. I don't recall for sure, but I think he is fairly experienced in werewolf, just not specifically on this forum.

I'm feeling Pelican as a more likely wolf thus far.
    You what? I'll back this. Pelican for some pressure and tonal paranoia. The town is feeling much too constrained I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow11615 View Post
    Sprig, because everyone else is doing it. I like bands and I like wagons. Therefore, I like bandwagons.
    This is super on the nose and explanatory. Not worth a vote I think, but still worthy of notice for later if Shadow stays this vague. It feels too much like a hanger on. Day 1 it's fine. Day 2 it starts to be problematically convenient. Talk more please.
    Last edited by Legato Endless; 2015-12-24 at 08:19 PM.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

That's... not an accurate representation of what Duck said. And where does TFT come into it?
    I meant luizeu. His avatar is a tower. He just seems not-wolfy, and was more believable than duck.
    I am a Neutral Good Elf Druid/Wizard

: "Disintegrate. Gust of wind. Now can we please resume saving the world?"
    : "Your approval fills me with shame."
    Never, EVER pick up a duck in a dungeon!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think there are merits to all the votes so far, and really think Snerk is going some good with his accusations, but 2 no votes despite multiple posts means I would like to hear from Beck most of all.

What can you bring to the discussion?
    Szilard has all of those sweet trophies for a reason. Awesome avatar is his handiwork.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Halfling in the Playground

So there's this post:

The updated tally was clear in the write-up post when you posted this, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to ask this question. And Sprig's role is revealed so his death is obviously final. Also if you are town why would it be better for him to be alive over you?
    Sorry, I was on the phone at that time. I didn't count the votes correctly. Somehow it seemed that I had more votes. Then I counted them again and felt no need to retract.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    I'm going to go with Luizeu again.
    His comment last night just adds to my gut feeling that he's a wolf trying abit too hard to look like town.
    Ok, FC. You seem to be pretty adamant about this. I guess that nothing I say will be able to sway you. I hope I live enough so my actions will convince you.

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Wait, this exists? In if possible. Replacement if not.
    I want to see what oddly silent Murska has to say
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2015-12-22 at 08:29 PM.
    Darn it Whisper !

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

Ugh. This is a mess. I don't have ANY strong reads on ANYONE. I'm going to wait for more people to say more things.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
    Sorry, I was on the phone at that time. I didn't count the votes correctly. Somehow it seemed that I had more votes. Then I counted them again and felt no need to retract.

Ok, FC. You seem to be pretty adamant about this. I guess that nothing I say will be able to sway you. I hope I live enough so my actions will convince you.

I want to see what oddly silent Murska has to say
    Actions speak louder than words Luizeu - almost every post you make has been defensive in nature.
    Want to convince me you're town? Give your thoughts on other people and why you think they're suspicious rather than spending all your time trying to justify why you shouldn't be lynched.

Murska's activity this game has been about what I usually see from him around this forum so that doesn't concern me too much yet. I am however patiently waiting for Pizza to start posting like the Pizza we love now that his shopping is done and he's willingly signed up for life's greatest trap

@Silent Interim: What reads do you have though? Noone's expecting you to have super strong leads against anyone this early but that's no reason to not give your thoughts based on what you have now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

@Silent Interim: What reads do you have though? Noone's expecting you to have super strong leads against anyone this early but that's no reason to not give your thoughts based on what you have now.
    This. No one's expecting a miracle of analytic brilliance on a languid day 3 (I hate this month). But no feedback is death. Spitball and something decent might happen.

9. - Top - End - #279

RedKnightGirl

So, um...
    Not quite sure what to make of all this.
    I was all set to vote Luizeu on account of vote manipulation...
    But it was a narrator's mistake.

Nevertheless, he IS being quite suspicious and defensive, so...
    Luizeu.
    Hi! I'm a Girl At A Desk. I like DnD and Path of Exile a lot.

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show

By Howl

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Based on posts today I find Silent Interim and Meta both suspicious. Also, merry christmas. I'll probably be not very available for a couple days.
    Last edited by Murska; 2015-12-26 at 03:54 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

11. - Top - End - #281

Murska, Syldar, Choxorn are my top wolf candidates at the moment. Murska's vote record is bad, and I don't feel at all like he's hunting. This is quite a change from the first game. Third on the wagon on the competing wagon from Phantom, happy to get the bandwagon going on Sprig, and today is voting for someone I have trouble believing he thinks is a wolf.

Syldar appeared on my Syl-dar in post 209. This reads a lot like someone who wants to pretend like he doesn't know how many wolves there are, while knowing how many there are. Not much to his d1 vote, blends in, and his vote on Duck is specious. It's superficially hunting, but I do not know many wolves to go out and say that the person that is most likely to be a wolf, is the person to lynch a wolf on day one. There is merit to that kind of paranoia as a townie, but the reasoning is so contrary to one's instincts that it sticks out like a sore thumb. Duck isn't that kind of mafioso, in my experience. He likes to blend in more and say uncontroversial things.

Choxorn is just plain hiding. He probably thinks he can get away with it because he's not super talkative anyways, but this is to the point of abusing his meta. He needs to give me more to work with than nothing.

That's not all I'm looking at.

Elenna voted for a mason, so she's most likely a safe lynch. I haven't seen anything wildly pro-town of her. Shadow has been making easy to justify votes. Any sort of safe and uncontroversial and blending in kind of behaviors are justification for death, and that's all the case one needs.

I would lynch any of these five today. I also would support the wagon on Pelican, as I don't see anything particularly townie about Pelican, and I don't have strong opinions on Logic or Legato. I'd be able to have more leans if we resolved inside this group.

On the good side, I see Meta, Rain Dragon, and Ramsus. I have conflicting feelings about Lex-Kat, but I'd also give her a town lean.

Meta is actually hunting and discussing, which is sorely needed. Rain Dragon town lean is obvious. If there's a wolf on the d1 wagon it's Luizeu, but there doesn't have to be one. I think where Rain Dragon voted was unnecessary if they're both wolves, and that town lean expires when he's never murdered, so it's a crap vote for a wolf. If he's alive at final three he always eats a lynch, if people are wise enough to remember that.

Ramsus' contributions have been more logical and have challenged assumptions. Lex-Kat is tough for me to read cold, but she feels like she should as town Lex-Kat, the one I remember. Lex' response to the question of the day one wagon on phantom is precisely where my thoughts were on the matter. I don't like her second vote on me day one, but there's plenty that overrides that feeling.

Finally, Beck Novo may or may not be a wolf, but if he were, his way of hiding would not be to simply be inactive, he's from a way more talkative place. It's counter-indicated that he'd be a wolf by not being active here, or it's null. It's never a positive indicator of him being a wolf.

Give me more to work with than what we've had so far, and I'll be able to put more people up on the board.

- - - Updated - - -

Fleeing Coward, I'm probably not lynching you, but I need a reason other than a hosting screw-up which is probably alignment indicative, but I've been burned by making those kinds of assumptions before, and it's really not sporting if it is true.

Fair?

- - - Updated - - -

I want people online near deadline for consolidation purposes. Each of these games have had a very large scum team, and that means we have to be extremely vigilant regarding the tally.

If you want to have three, four, five, six days go by with no wolves being lynched, all you have to do is vote randomly and watch what happens.

Regardless of who your top vote candidate is, you need to have a second and third place candidate, and be willing to consolidate. We don't consolidate, we don't lynch any wolves from here on out. Period.

It would be nice if you know your schedule, to please say something in the thread indicating you're one of the few, the proud, the ones who will move their vote to cause a lynch, or to cause someone to NOT be lynched where needed. This is close to the holidays.

I have taken note of the deadline and I will be here to move my vote if needed. If you can do this, please name yourself.

Caveat:
    If you show up at deadline once, to affect the outcome, and a townie gets lynched, and you haven't volunteered to be part of the end of day brigade, I might lynch you. I want to know who will be here at deadline. Move your vote near deadline and it's on the lynchee, that person has to be a wolf, especially if it's not part of your pattern to move your vote near deadline.

This group isn't very vote-movey, and while it may be needed, the most likely reason why Phantom got lynched day one is because the wolves were frozen. That's more likely to be the reason why we lynch future wolves. While I need vote movers, explanations will be required for end of day vote moves, at least until we get a few more wolves dead.

That should be our policy. I hope I can get support on that idea.
    Fleeing Coward: "We're both agreed that Banjo and I should be the next 2 to die, why are you so desperate to lynch me over Banjo today?"
    Pizzaguy: "Because there is a void, an emptiness in my soul, from having killed poor Eldritch Knight. And I can fill that void with your corpse, and put my danged pizza back on my avatar."

Pizzaguy: "I'm gonna try and bane the folks you try to murder. It will be a fun game of cat and mouse."

Pizzaguy: "Mason, Baner, Seer, is not a coincidence."

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ghost in the Playground

Guess I'll go with Pelican. Votes Sprig D1, the competing bandwagon to the phantom wagon. D2 when Sprig is actually acting somewhat scummy, he flips and publicly defends Sprig. Could be an opportunistic wolf trying to score some town points as he'd know the Sprig case was a dead duck.

13. - Top - End - #283

Snerk, are you going to be around near deadline?

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

I'll join Pizza on the Murska wagon since Murska is voting for Meta who seems less likely to be a wolf to me than the average person and I'm honestly not fond of his recent stance of "I just don't bother doing anything on the early days and everyone should just accept that from me but not others". I'd be fine switching to pretty much anyone Pizza found suspicious though as I more or less had the same impressions.

Edit: Going to sleep now. Pizza if you're going to say you want people to be around for the deadline, you might want to point out how long from now it is.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-12-23 at 01:23 PM.

15. - Top - End - #285

@Pizza: What do you think about Silent Interim? I find it extremely interesting that you made no mention of him in your analysis.

If there's a genuine need to lynch or not lynch someone due to a last minute claim, I'm usually around for it but I don't think there's any need to restrict who can participate in last minute changes since we don't even have set end of day times on this forum.

As for me using the hosting screw-up to clear myself, all I'm really doing is turning myself into an Innocent Child role. It doesn't really break the game since I deliberately avoided using that to try to create a network behind the scenes and I've made myself wolf kill bait from night one. If they let me live until the endgame where 1 confirmed town might actually matter, then that's just the wolves playing the game horribly wrong

- - - Updated - - -

I also find it interesting that Ramsus is so quick to agree with Pizza here. While I don't think how Ramsus is playing this game is really wolfish, there is something about some of his comments that I feel is abit weird for some reason I can't quite explain to myself.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

16. - Top - End - #286

Yesterday, 02:36 PM (ISO 8601)
    (My time)

Today 12:13PM my time

Tomorrow 02:36 PM is the approximate deadline, but there's no hard deadline.

We should try to get any deliberate vote movements done before that time, which for you non Norwegian peoples means in 26 hours from now.

- - - Updated - - -

@Pizza: What do you think about Silent Interim? I find it extremely interesting that you made no mention of him in your analysis.
    I like his style, and thus I want to keep him around, but... this video probably explains it.

Don't worry, it's not a rickroll.... Pizza said conspicuously.

- - - Updated - - -

I also find it interesting that Ramsus is so quick to agree with Pizza here. While I don't think how Ramsus is playing this game is really wolfish, there is something about some of his comments that I feel is abit weird for some reason I can't quite explain to myself.
    Too generic. "interesting" and "weird" mean nothing, it sounds to me like you're trying to say Ramsus isn't being wolfy, but, he's still being wolfy.

You can always reverse an opinion, but if you're going to offer one, it should be an actual opinion, yes?

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ghost in the Playground

Snerk, are you going to be around near deadline?
    I think so but I can't say for sure.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

Murk's voting record is suspiciously bad. The real factor though is that he is voting for Meta without much reason, though Meta is pretty town-ish. So Murska.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2015-12-23 at 03:57 PM.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

19. - Top - End - #289

Too generic. "interesting" and "weird" mean nothing, it sounds to me like you're trying to say Ramsus isn't being wolfy, but, he's still being wolfy.

You can always reverse an opinion, but if you're going to offer one, it should be an actual opinion, yes?
    Basically, what I'm saying with the interesting part is if you're a wolf, I'd take a much closer look at him.

My comment about it being weird is because I find some of his comments this game doesn't match with what I'd expect from him as either wolf or village.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm going on record in saying that I'm against the Murska lynch on the basis that it feels extremely opportunistic with it popping up right after he said he won't be around for a few days.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #290

Basically, what I'm saying with the interesting part is if you're a wolf, I'd take a much closer look at him.

My comment about it being weird is because I find some of his comments this game doesn't match with what I'd expect from him as either wolf or village.
    All right, can you be more specific about this part? Quote or post number, bolded relevant sections would be helpful.

Also, I'm going on record in saying that I'm against the Murska lynch on the basis that it feels extremely opportunistic with it popping up right after he said he won't be around for a few days.
    It also happened right after he plopped that vote, which is the driving force behind his lynch.

A lot of people are going to be away for the holidays, that doesn't give them passes to be wolfy. I don't want to whitewash scummy behavior just because activity might be intermittent.

Unless you've got something more substantial here, my vote stays.

21. - Top - End - #291

Hmmm, what group of people would kill someone fairly new like thematthew this early?
    This comment in particular. It doesn't fit the mold of what I expect town Ramsus to ask since he knows that trying to speculate who would kill Thematthew won't get us anywhere but it also feels abit too blatant for it to be something wolf Ramsus would say to potentially misdirect our attention.

As for Murska, your reason is that he voted for Meta who you think is town.
    The thing is, Sprig thought Meta could be wolf, Murska thinks Meta's comments today felt wolfish and frankly, I agree with Murska in that I'm not liking either Meta or Silent Interim's posts today.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #292
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Snerk

*insert air-tight case here*
    Last edited by Mrs McGinty; 2015-12-23 at 08:22 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ghost in the Playground

Seems legit.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Pixie in the Playground

Just a warning that I'm going to be on the road today. I should still be able to check the thread on my phone with about my usual level of activity, but I probably won't be able to respond immediately to anything directed at me.

Speaking of which, I guess I'll respond to my wagon, starting with the most substsntive accusation:
    Guess I'll go with Pelican. Votes Sprig D1, the competing bandwagon to the phantom wagon. D2 when Sprig is actually acting somewhat scummy, he flips and publicly defends Sprig. Could be an opportunistic wolf trying to score some town points as he'd know the Sprig case was a dead duck.
    As for day one, I believe my vote on Sprig was only the second vote, and I don't even think the Phantom wagon had started to be a thing yet. I just put a second vote on someone mostly at random because in my opinion second votes are necessary to move day one forward.

As for day two, I thought Sprig's reaction to the pressure on him seemed like an appropriate one for a townie. As I said, his discussion with Meta seemed genuine and resona t ed with my own feelings. So of course I defended him.

Concerning the rest of the votes on me, I suppose the best response is to elaborate on my votes and my opinions. Most of my leans are town leans, but I'll start with my wolf suspects first.

Primary suspects are still Elenna and Silent Interim. SI seems both very non confrontational and a little indecisive, which both make sense for a wolf, especially for a new wolf, since in my experience generating false reads and making them look genuine is one of the more difficult aspects of wolf play. Overall, I could easily see him as a cautious wolf.

Elenna...well it's harder to explain why I think Elenna is a wolf. I just think something's a little off. The most concrete thing I have is her defense of SI when I accused him yesterday of playing the new player card (asking what OMGUS is when it comes up nearly every game and you can just as easily google it, for example, is a tell I remember someone catching a wolf with before) and she reiterated that he was in fact a new player. I just think that if he's a wolf, his team is trying to exploit this. Maybe voting for Elenna when my suspicion of her is tied up in SI is a bad idea, actually. One of my big weaknesses as town in the past has been tunelling, and I didn't want to vote for the same person again, but I guess voting for Elenna for a possible connection to SI is still tunelling SI. Regardless, I still think something's off, and these two would also have been two of my top picks as an alpha as well.

Ramsus is my strongest town lean, especially for his comment about who would kill a new player this early. I think from what I've seen of Ramsus, he would think it was dishonorable to make a comment like that as a wolf.

Snerk, Legato and ATPG are all soft town leans as active players with good contributions.

Luizeu is also a town lean for me at this point. I could very well be wrong but I just don't think this is his wolf play.

Murska's a no-lean for me and I don't really like the wagon on him, but I would vote for him for self-preservation if I had to.

That's everything that comes to mind off the top of my head. I'll check in again in a little while.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, actually there is something else! I do agree with Murska, FC, and Sprig yesterday that Meta looks a little wolfy. It's not enough that I'd want to lead a wagon against him, but it is enough that I think it's wierd people are suspicious of other players just for voting for Meta. That makes Duck a wolf lean for me and it's a point against ATPG.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    Snerk

*insert air-tight case here*
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelican View Post
    Snerk, Legato and ATPG are all soft town leans as active players with good contributions.
    And there it is: Snerk looks this townie, he must be scum.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Barbarian in the Playground

Duck I
    Pelican III
    Elenna I
    Luizeu II
    Beck I
    Meta I
    Murska III
    Snerk I

Vote tally's so far with Pelican hitting 3 first, though I doubt it comes to that. Might be a little out of date by the time I submit, but I'll edit it for any posts appearing between.

Luizeu was one of the first to finger Murska, so if someone thinks both look scummy, perhaps vote for Murska and then Luizeu's case will look better or worse based on that. If Lui is town, his life expectancy is not high anyways. We'll know in 2 days top, I reckon.

@Silent As has been mentioned, you do yourself and town a favor by sharing your thoughts. Not even the greatest of the greats have a 100% wolf lynch record, and I'm sure such players would tell you that there is a correlation between town's communication and victory rate. Share whatever you have.

@Murska I'm a bit surprised. You finger someone being especially non-committal and another player being quite opinionated and forward. I'd have to assume they're both for different reasons but without elaborating I agree that you look a bit more suspicious now.

@Pizza, I find it a bit unusual that Choxorn is suspicious for being silent but not Beck. You have a history with him, but would he not be a skilled enough player to anticipate either you coming to bat for him and/or adapt to the rather less active meta here on the playground? That's before any of the more generic reasons a wolf might not get involved. I find it hard to give him a carte blanche on total inactivity just because one other poster claims it's unusual for his scum play. Also, I will start a day of work 15 minutes before your predicted deadline, so no last minute changes for me, but I should be able to check in briefly about an 1:15 before that time. I will need to skim at that point, so if there's something that demands my attention please call me out on it.

@FC I think you opened up a can of worms bringing this meta knowledge into it, and I can't help but feel the game is a little worse off as a result. Also, as objectively as I can be, I think Ramsus has the better leg to stand on in terms of voting Murska, whether his vote for me was the primary stimulus or not. Sprig's vote on me was pretty weak, largely defensive, and he quickly stopped responding to my prompts for more information. I had to really play aggressively towards him to even get what amounted to a purely reactive vote. He did himself and town no favors. Likewise, Murska has offered little. I'm not sure why you think this makes Ramsus look like scum. I do agree that I thought it was strange for him to ask why thematthew died, though. He's played more than I and I thought it was pretty obvious given the Night 1 death.

@Mrs McGinty? Will more info follow?

@Pelican I do agree that it's strange to not just google OMGUS (that's what I did, I hadn't heard the term before either.)
    Can you point out what you thought was well-reasoned on Sprig's behalf? it does seem odd that you would wagon him on day 1, but when he acts what I think many feel was suspiciously, he became more innocent looking. Could easily be a wolf looking to score points when he/she knows a bad lynch is coming up.
    Szilard has all of those sweet trophies for a reason. Awesome avatar is his handiwork.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

So, essentially, I made my vote at 9am, after being awake for the past 16 hours boardgaming (Twilight Struggle, Coup, Netrunner, A House Divided and Dead of Winter, specifically), walking my way back home and then checking over the thread to get some contribution in before going to sleep. I woke up to a phonecall telling me to get my stuff packed up and out of my apartment to head back to my hometown for Christmas. I've now set up my computer here.

What I did to get to Silent Interim and Meta was essentially just going over the posts of only today and taking quick note of what felt suspicious. Keep in mind that I was somewhat tired at the time. Here's some elaboration:

Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    Pretty sure they're mason hunting. Look at how the first wagon felt like they had to defend their votes and the result of the first night-kill. I didn't want to put it out there day 2, but twice is no coincidence.
    This feels suspicious to me.

I think there are merits to all the votes so far, and really think Snerk is going some good with his accusations, but 2 no votes despite multiple posts means I would like to hear from Beck most of all.

What can you bring to the discussion?
    And this.

Exact reasons for the suspicions are mostly a matter of tone and the feeling of trying to stay slightly apart from the actual hunt while offering useless or misleading tidbits that look informative. Wolves are mason-hunting? Well, obviously. They probably scried and killed from the Phantom wagon and ended up accidentally catching the Baner with the scry. Alternatively, they killed thematthew because he was already pretty much cleared as Town. This tells us some things about their motives and the likelihood of wolves being on that wagon, but what Meta said doesn't actually bring out any of that information. Plus, noting mason habits in the thread is generally frowned upon.

The second post is specifically very artificial-feeling. "There are merits to all the votes so far" -> "You're all doing such a good job. Great work guys. Keep it up. *munches popcorn*"

Ugh. This is a mess. I don't have ANY strong reads on ANYONE. I'm going to wait for more people to say more things.
    What is this even?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Pixie in the Playground

@Pelican I do agree that it's strange to not just google OMGUS (that's what I did, I hadn't heard the term before either.)
    Can you point out what you thought was well-reasoned on Sprig's behalf? it does seem odd that you would wagon him on day 1, but when he acts what I think many feel was suspiciously, he became more innocent looking. Could easily be a wolf looking to score points when he/she knows a bad lynch is coming up.
    First, the main thing I agreed with Sprig about, and the reason I thought his arguments were a genuinely town response to his wagon, was that you look like a wolf trying too hard to score town credit. Specifically, this:
    From my perspective you commented on Murska's potential longevity or lack thereof, but did so in a way, as Snerk pointed out before me, that feels like overcompensating to prove you are town. Yes if murska is town and not dead he will hunt wolves. That is a deduction I think obvious enough to call filler.
    Taking a simple observation and puffing it up to make it seem like some kind of complex deduction is something I don't see anyone doing unless he were trying to make his argunent look impressive. Sprig called you out on this yesterday. None of the rest of your posts have done anything to tedeem you. Half the above post, for example, is reiterating things other people said, but with more words.

Second, why two people have tried to hold me accountable to my day one vote in the way they have is beyond me.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

In light of Murska actually having reasons, not bad ones either, I'll switch to.... hmmm.... Elenna, I'm just not really feeling the Pelican thing right now.
    Edit: Not that I'm seriously opposed enough to have a problem with it if my change of vote winds up getting Pelican lynched if I'm the last vote change of the day or something.

*looks at FC trying to paint me as a wolf without him saying it outright and being accountable if he's wrong* *shrugs since it's just business as usual and doesn't indicate anything aside from I'm me and he's FC*

Is Meta really newer than thematthew? Did not realize this.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-12-23 at 01:25 PM.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm not really seeing the Pelican wagon, looks like it's mostly based on him contradicting his D1 vote, but that was supposed to be a random vote so I don't really see a contradiction.

I don't like this post from Syldar:
    Quote Originally Posted by Syldar View Post
    Kill the duck. He voted for luizeu for reasoning that amounted to "he voted on a wolf on day one." Plus, I have a good feeling about that tower. Not so much about the duck.
    This isn't really what Duck said.

Between Sprig and Meta, I'm getting a better feeling from Sprig. More detail hopefully when I have time.
    Ignore this, I'm apparently not following this game as well as I thought I was.

@Pizza: I'm probably going to be asleep when the deadline comes.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2015-12-23 at 03:08 PM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!