Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 960 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    While magical potion brewing is a thing, do keep in mind this goal will require you to be of sufficient level to cast whatever spell was used in the original formula. Not that it was a high-level spell, but just to keep that in mind. You are on the right path to reproducing that formula.
    Fair. I was under the impression that it was mundane if exceedingly difficult alchemy, given that the captain had at least four doses of it and there were clues indicating that he might be crafting it himself. And just because Spirit plans to make it doesn't mean that he will. Or can, depending on the spell in question.

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    Also, I got to thinking about the Paladin spell Find Steed again. What does that do in Ponaria, or does it just not exist? It seems, as far as I can tell, to be able to summon a very clever pet, which you can also ride. But ponies don't really ride, if anything they get ridden. Now a mastiff is on the default list, and summoning a dog could be useful, but I'll be honest that I don't quite see how that'd fit with Beryl... Unless she casts it in her sleep the first time and wake up with a faceful of celestial dog slobber.
    Perhaps it might be better described as "Find Sidekick" for Beryl, given her superhero theme? One <large but clumsy horse/overly enthusiastic but smart dog/etc> sidekick to aid her in her capers, at the low low cost of 1 second-level spell slot.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #932
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    Kill Twilight's friends and leave her alive... Hoo boy. That's how you create a supervillain, with a very personal grudge against the party and access to any and all spells ever written if she wants to.
    Never got around to the Applejack (ranger) and Pinkie (wild mage) encounter before the campaign dissolved..


    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    Also, I got to thinking about the Paladin spell Find Steed again. What does that do in Ponaria, or does it just not exist? It seems, as far as I can tell, to be able to summon a very clever pet, which you can also ride. But ponies don't really ride, if anything they get ridden. Now a mastiff is on the default list, and summoning a dog could be useful, but I'll be honest that I don't quite see how that'd fit with Beryl... Unless she casts it in her sleep the first time and wake up with a faceful of celestial dog slobber.
    An animal companion would make a fair substitute. Could be a BIG dog. Or maybe a lion/tiger? Oh, how about a ride-able wolf?


    Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    Fair. I was under the impression that it was mundane if exceedingly difficult alchemy, given that the captain had at least four doses of it and there were clues indicating that he might be crafting it himself. And just because Spirit plans to make it doesn't mean that he will. Or can, depending on the spell in question.
    The captain wishes he were that skilled or clever. But alas, he's just a pawn. ;)
    I do have working notes on how the potion works, because I assumed that the party might eventually want to make it. Or they get a hold of a sample and want to play around with it. Wouldn't be fair if only the villain can make the stuff. That said, I do want it to try and follow potion brewing rules, just so both sides have limits on getting a supply on it.

    Though between the party, there probably won't be many spells outside your reach for use with brewing if you all really want this formula.


    Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    Perhaps it might be better described as "Find Sidekick" for Beryl, given her superhero theme? One <large but clumsy horse/overly enthusiastic but smart dog/etc> sidekick to aid her in her capers, at the low low cost of 1 second-level spell slot.
    Well, there really aren't "horses" per se in the setting. Just large ponies (like Troubleshoes, or some of the McColts from that one episode). Though a "sidekick" might not be too bad. Probably would only level as the Steed ability, so not something powerful, but a useful squire or such to act as a caddy for Beryl's stuff maybe?
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  3. - Top - End - #933
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    I was thinking a celestial/fey wolf, or something like it, yes. Something that can track, perhaps, or otherwise help her keep an eye out. I don't have the Monster Manual, but I do have the free Basic Rules. Wolf actually looks pretty sweet for a sidekick. Advantage on Perception, which is Beryl's weakness, and it has some neat fighting tricks. I could go with something like it.

    It's a level 5 thing, though. I should worry about level 2-4 things first. I just remembered that I had to ask.

  4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    One Tin Soldier's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where there be dragons
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Are... Midnight and Rita setting up a date?
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

    Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

  5. - Top - End - #935
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    Are... Midnight and Rita setting up a date?
    Nope. Rita's booked the date, Midnight is just now finding out he's been shanghai'd into it. She moves fast.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #936
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    It's a level 5 thing, though. I should worry about level 2-4 things first. I just remembered that I had to ask.
    I'll have to go through the MM and see what we can do. Maybe start slightly smaller and improve as we level along.


    Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    Are... Midnight and Rita setting up a date?
    Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    Nope. Rita's booked the date, Midnight is just now finding out he's been shanghai'd into it. She moves fast.
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  7. - Top - End - #937
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Jurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    I'll have to go through the MM and see what we can do. Maybe start slightly smaller and improve as we level along.





    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    I'm sigging that, Digo. You cannot do a thing about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

    Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

  8. - Top - End - #938
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    I'm sigging that, Digo. You cannot do a thing about it!
    LOL, this made my day. XD
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  9. - Top - End - #939
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bard1cKnowledge's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Elysium

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Rita calm down, I know bat ponies are exotic and all but so are Zebras. That's is literally their schtick.
    Gizmo Stien, Vigilante Scientist
    Avatar by the Great and Powerful DigoDragon

    Nuzlocke Twitter feed @Poke_Trainer_J
    Watch as I suffer

  10. - Top - End - #940
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bard1cKnowledge View Post
    Rita calm down, I know bat ponies are exotic and all but so are Zebras. That's is literally their schtick.
    Batponies are exotic, but not too exotic. Big difference. One stands out in all the right ways, the other turns into a giant centipede first thing in the morning. Granted, the latter works for Arachnea, but it's not a common taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bard1cKnowledge View Post
    And with a yip yip he takes his cloud and flies it down the road,
    Appa is best cloud.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

  11. - Top - End - #941
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bard1cKnowledge View Post
    Rita calm down, I know bat ponies are exotic and all but so are Zebras. That's is literally their schtick.
    Maybe Rita is into fangs?


    Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    Appa is best cloud.
    Trace, the last wallet-bender?
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  12. - Top - End - #942
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    I'm finding the whole Rita and Midnight thing adorable, and I think Beryl does, too, now that she's starting to get ideas about it. At least enough ideas to not interrupt anything right now.

    It also just hit me... Cherub is Frostbite's familiar, isn't he? Sorcerers do get those in 5e, right?

  13. - Top - End - #943
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    It also just hit me... Cherub is Frostbite's familiar, isn't he? Sorcerers do get those in 5e, right?
    Familiars are the result of the Find Familiar spell, which can be a ritual. Frostbite doesn't know the spell or have the Ritual Caster feat, so Cherub is just a smart but nonmagical animal companion. Like Spirit's alligator pal.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #944
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Beacon of Chaos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    Also, I got to thinking about the Paladin spell Find Steed again. What does that do in Ponaria, or does it just not exist? It seems, as far as I can tell, to be able to summon a very clever pet, which you can also ride. But ponies don't really ride, if anything they get ridden. Now a mastiff is on the default list, and summoning a dog could be useful, but I'll be honest that I don't quite see how that'd fit with Beryl... Unless she casts it in her sleep the first time and wake up with a faceful of celestial dog slobber.
    I think if a creature normally classed as a mount casts the spell, she should get an appropriate rider creature. How about a baby dragon wielding a lance?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Well, there really aren't "horses" per se in the setting. Just large ponies (like Troubleshoes, or some of the McColts from that one episode). Though a "sidekick" might not be too bad. Probably would only level as the Steed ability, so not something powerful, but a useful squire or such to act as a caddy for Beryl's stuff maybe?
    What about the ones from Saddle Arabia?

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    It also just hit me... Cherub is Frostbite's familiar, isn't he? Sorcerers do get those in 5e, right?
    Technically no, but I'm leaving the option open. Taking find familiar as a spell isn't a great choice for a sorcerer, due to very limited spells. Maybe if I find room for Ritual Caster, or find a scroll, perhaps.
    Just call me Diego. Mr. Havoc was my father.
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.



  15. - Top - End - #945
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    What about the ones from Saddle Arabia?
    D'ohh!
    I'll wait until I get to that bridge before deciding if I want to burn it or cross it. Maybe i'll do both, we'll see how my fancy is when we reach it.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  16. - Top - End - #946
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Jurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    What about the ones from Saddle Arabia?
    Perhaps they're mercenaries?
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

    Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

  17. - Top - End - #947
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Beacon of Chaos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    And I just had the mental image of a pony wearing a Gingerbread MEC suit. Ginger-MEC?

    Totally worth it.
    Out of curiosity, I did a search...
    Spoiler: It's exactly what you think it is
    Show


    And for an encore...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just call me Diego. Mr. Havoc was my father.
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.



  18. - Top - End - #948
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bard1cKnowledge's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Elysium

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    For the record Trace is mostly listening to see if anyone is there as well as looking.
    Gizmo Stien, Vigilante Scientist
    Avatar by the Great and Powerful DigoDragon

    Nuzlocke Twitter feed @Poke_Trainer_J
    Watch as I suffer

  19. - Top - End - #949
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    To keep with the Star Wars mood of things these days...

    "I have a bad feeling about this."

    Nothing whatsoever from a town is a bad thing. A bad, bad thing. I wonder if Beryl's dream is going to be relevant here...

    At least Beryl is wonderfully oblivious for now.

  20. - Top - End - #950
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Besides the food and booze, there are lots of bards, storytellers, games, and some uh... niche interests around town." She pauses to drink down water from her canteen.
    Well, now we know where she was planning on taking Midnight.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Basuto tends to be pretty modest about it, but if you really want to see the full force of the festival, you should go to Arendale."
    Please tell me Frostbite's mom is a Sorceress-Queen there.
    Last edited by Fable Wright; 2015-12-14 at 04:14 PM.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #951
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bard1cKnowledge's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Elysium

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Digo, you know how I get. The paranoia engine is now at full power for me

    Spoiler: quick though process
    Show
    voice last night calling out to Trace, pale green unicorn wandering the swamp, a ghostly frown. Its all the same person. Well maybe, I can guess the voice probably. If it is the cult, the only reason they didn't go after Trace the night prior is because of numbers. Someone was bound to notice something.

    If they kill because somepony is sticking their muzzle in matters that do not concern them (ie picking up the coin) then Trace is the one they will most likely go for since he's flashing it about.

    BUT! Since Trace went on solo recon he should have been an easier target to pick off, which is what I was hoping for. Since no one tried to gank him that means one of two things,
    1) there is an ambush waiting closer to Basuto
    2) a red spy in in the base. Er, camp.
    Gizmo Stien, Vigilante Scientist
    Avatar by the Great and Powerful DigoDragon

    Nuzlocke Twitter feed @Poke_Trainer_J
    Watch as I suffer

  22. - Top - End - #952
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    I'll just point out this:

    Spoiler: Ominous Dreaming
    Show
    Beryl's dream was about a whole lot of ponies eating fake Bakestone Muffins and either dying, or falling unconscious. Basuto is quiet. Too quiet. I'm half-expecting a ghost town when we show up. Maybe with real ghosts, even.

    So yeah, in character, it's happy-go-lucky about feeding bread to a cute little mouse, OOC is paranoia with an Advantage roll.

  23. - Top - End - #953
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Out of curiosity, I did a search...
    Spoiler: It's exactly what you think it is
    Show
    What the... o.o


    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    Nothing whatsoever from a town is a bad thing. A bad, bad thing. I wonder if Beryl's dream is going to be relevant here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bard1cKnowledge View Post
    Digo, you know how I get. The paranoia engine is now at full power for me
    Tee hee.
    I'm having too much fun by doing so very little. XD


    Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    Well, now we know where she was planning on taking Midnight.
    Maybe she has a seasonal job selling tickets at the festival?
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  24. - Top - End - #954
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Tee hee.
    I'm having too much fun by doing so very little. XD
    1. Name the campaign after a gothic horror themed video game series
    2. Tell the players they see nothing unusual. At all.
    3. Watch as they consume each other with paranoia.

    I look forward to our first dungeons crawl. We seem like the kind of players who WOULD check the ceiling.

  25. - Top - End - #955
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Jurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    1. Name the campaign after a gothic horror themed video game series
    2. Tell the players they see nothing unusual. At all.
    3. Watch as they consume each other with paranoia.

    I look forward to our first dungeons crawl. We seem like the kind of players who WOULD check the ceiling.
    Oh, yes, I could see it now:

    DMgoDragon: You see a spot on the ceiling.
    Sorcerers: THUNDERWAVE!
    DMgoDragon: Roll a Dex save. Because the dungeon is now a rubble pile.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

    Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

  26. - Top - End - #956
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    I look forward to our first dungeons crawl. We seem like the kind of players who WOULD check the ceiling.
    Hilariously, checking the ceiling would actually defeat about a third of my trap ideas.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    Oh, yes, I could see it now:

    DMgoDragon: You see a spot on the ceiling.
    Sorcerers: THUNDERWAVE!
    DMgoDragon: Roll a Dex save. Because the dungeon is now a rubble pile.
    Haha, I can see that. Well, I actually had a group once demolish a load-bearing wall in a dungeon to get around a very ordinary looking hallway. THAT was a paranoid party.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  27. - Top - End - #957
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    So yeah, in character, it's happy-go-lucky about feeding bread to a cute little mouse, OOC is paranoia with an Advantage roll.
    Am I the only one who's not paranoid right now? You know the old saying. When life gives you lemons, cackle maniacally at the recharge for your lemon-powered lightning gun.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Haha, I can see that. Well, I actually had a group once demolish a load-bearing wall in a dungeon to get around a very ordinary looking hallway. THAT was a paranoid party.
    The answer is obviously to turn into a giant arthropod and scuttle across the walls, loot all the trap triggers, turn the payloads into consumable items, and then re-arm the dungeon once you've secured your new fortress. Signing contract deals to let the old denizens keep their old jobs and homes while you set up a nicer neighborhood around them not required, but generally good practice.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #958
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Jurai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    Am I the only one who's not paranoid right now? You know the old saying. When life gives you lemons, cackle maniacally at the recharge for your lemon-powered lightning gun.
    Uhh...

    Last edited by Jurai; 2015-12-14 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

    Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

  29. - Top - End - #959
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    The answer is obviously to turn into a giant arthropod and scuttle across the walls, loot all the trap triggers, turn the payloads into consumable items, and then re-arm the dungeon once you've secured your new fortress. Signing contract deals to let the old denizens keep their old jobs and homes while you set up a nicer neighborhood around them not required, but generally good practice.
    The punchline was that there were no traps at all in the hallway.

    On the other hand, paranoia did save them from the stupidity that was the "Gravity Stress & Unstress Test Chamber". They threw stones into the room and found that there were reverse-gravity sections throughout the chamber.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  30. - Top - End - #960
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [OOC I]

    A quick heads up in case any of you are planning to see Star Wars. There are spoilers in the wild, big ones. I've seen it, and I really liked it, but if you want to see it unspoiled, and haven't already, tread carefully. Some jerks are actively trying to spoil people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •