New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Idea for story climax

I just need idea for a story climax. Please ignore rules or system or "players would never do that" or whatever.

The setting is a fantasy western-ish slightly based on the good, the bad, the ugly. At the climax of the game, these three gunslingers have a three way fight in a ruined town. A good bounty hunter with rifle, a psycopathic assassin with pistols and hidden knives, and a swindler and con-artist that dual-wield guns and hide various stupid non-lethal tricks under the coat.

They'll fight and wreck the town for a while, until the climax of the fight where they're pretty much will see each others in the open and have a classic three-way quickdraw.

I want the con-artist to win by somehow cheating or using trick in this climatic moment.

Any idea what cool scene to set up in this climax? I mean, feel free to set up the environment for the fight or whatever. The setting is fantastic, but the important thing is, I want the con-artist unexpectedly win, not using brute force, or arcane magic but by mundane cheating/trick/swindles. Hopefully it's someting cooler than shouting "look behind you, it's a three-headed monkey!"
    Last edited by Fri; 2015-11-19 at 09:17 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP