New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Curly, and Zer's epic saga : The founding of Giantitp

Sure, fine.

Magtok heads to a big computer and puts his metal claw on a small indentation shaped like his hand.

Command all troops in the last base to head back to the other fortress. Not this one, but one of the others Zeratul mentioned. Make sure they bring anything worth saving with them.

Magtok walks away from the computer, and turns to Anomie.

You better know what you're doing. Pulling out those troops will only speed up Rex's march here if you fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

2. - Top - End - #182

Nibleswick wakes up, and it's about time to, he sits up and begins to explore his new cell, "I hate these places, but still, at least I'm hale and hearty again." he muses. "Well, time to see who's in the next cell." With those words he pulls a nail out of his pocket and starts drilling a hole in the wall.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Typical tacky technology. Thinks I can't spot a tracker device; and this mobile is old. Oh, hey, I still got Maggots' answerphone too.
    "Hey, Maggot. 'Tis me, Curly. You know I was wondering; that AMEN purge you did. The one right after Zer took over the Playground. How come you didn't actually purge thm all? Seriously; MC, Maur and Rex all escaped. And seeing as it's the Maggot doing it I doubt any of your former Associates actually snuffed it. And for all you know I could have Cassie, Rex and Vespe; no, not him, he and his player are a bit hyper, could all be around hunting you.
    By the way. The wall behind you, yeah, can you say All-seeing Eye? Forth block from the left, three up. There're quite a few hanging around. Hope to see you and Zer soon.

Curly sits down and waits for Zer to show up alone; she knows he will 'cos he's a bit of a bravado at heart really. She listens to some Queen. I want it all, I want it all, And I want it nooow!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

4. - Top - End - #184
    Banned

Default Rex vs. Anomie: Ultimate Defense vs. Ultimate Weapon

The wind was warm, the wastes slowly turned to grassland, and the city was almost in sight, all the mad pogoer had to do was climb this last hill, take out the base up there, then he could see it.

What's this? A figure already stood atop the summit. The Masked Man. "Heh." The pogoer revealed his blade, the gold-tinted blade with runes running up it.

"Is that...?"
    "An Ace of Blades Original, Shogun Curtino's Katana, ultimate power over fire, there is no weapon more powerful. Curtino himself asked that the blade be able to cut through anything, and the Ace of Blades made it so."
    "You know mine is an Ace of Blades Customized?"
    Anomie drew The Lady. "She is the ultimate defense."
    Steam rose from Shogun Curtino's Katana, the hissing, wavy air rose to the sky, and soon erupted into a roaring flame.
    Ting. BOOM! The two flew apart as the blades met with explosive results, but instantly they were together again with another explosion.
    Rex's right hand twitches, as his left swings the blades. Chains burst up from the ground and start flailing about, knocking into Anomie, but aiding Rex by hiding his movements. Anomie tries to get away from the blades, he knows if he get- from the left, Ting. BOOM! Anomie uses the force of the explosion to rise above the chains. He's going to come from...Above. The red spray means the blade hits.Rex goes hurling off into the distance. "@#$%!" Anomie knows this is where it gets tough since now Rex has become Anti-Rex.
    What the...?
    Rex stands up from the soft grass and dirt.His shirt remains red, but now he's sporting two Rubi Oculi. Reality crumbles around Rex, the Wibble-Worble of the thinny hits Anomie in the chest. A thinny! No, Rex is the Thinny.

Rex Refracts next to Anomie, glowing bright red. Anomie attempts to block, Rex punches the sword, and it shatters into a million realities.
    "My lady... I have failed you." Anomie is defeated. Rex pokes him in the mask, and Anomie is distributed amongst many universe as well.

Rex falls to the ground, he's stopped glowing, his is back to normal, except for a major cut along his left side. He grabs the katana and limps into the empty base.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground

Relived that Magtok had left her and Maur alone, Moon Called opend her mouth to say something in Undercommen, when Magtok had charged back in, demanding to know the location of the base. Once again, she'd opend her mouth, this time to make fun of the cyborg, when one of his... allies, came in and cast a spell on her. Her world went black.

She and Maur were running down a hallway. There were doors, lots of doors. They'd stop and open all of them, searching for something. But behind every door were robots, armed to the proverbial teeth. She and Maur would slam the door closed before the robots when active. They kept going, going, going, stopping only to open doors for what seemed like an eternity. Then, they got to the end of the hall. Moon Called reached out and opened the large, double oak door. Behind it stood Rex. "Are you freind or foe?"

Rex said something, but the dream faded away before she could hear it.
    Last edited by Mr. Moon; 2007-06-14 at 08:21 PM.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

6. - Top - End - #186
    Dwarf in the Playground

Maur pulls himself out of his corner of the room, and crawls out to the farthest length of the chains around his ankles. So, basically about the opposite end of the cell, near the entrance. He waits to see if anything interesting is going to happen today.
    Awesome Saurcrow avvie by happyturtle.
    Spoiler
    Show

I gots an award. Sort of.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Zeratul, becomming kills a prisoner at random. "Magtok, we should really be doing more to find Curly's location. Interrogating Maur, and Moon Called is taking to long. Just torture the son in front of the mother, and we can get the information. God I miss the old days. So much easier to put down rebels back then."
    Alexi Laiho Avatar by Mr._Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Sephiroth and Arthuai
    [CENTER]Sepiroth avatars by Ink
    Arthuai by Mr_Saturn
    Alexi Laiho by Mr_Saturn

I have a metal blog thing now, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by D'anna Biers View Post
    MOTHER NATURE IS LIKE A REAL MOTHER. IN THAT SHE SECRETELY HATES YOU AND NEVER LETS YOU GO OUT WITH YOUR HOODLUM FRIENDS.
    You can't kill the metal, metal will live on! \m/

8. - Top - End - #188

Yes, sir. I will get to that as soon as the woman awakens again. In the meantime, I'm going to go check up on that base and see if Rex is delayed.

Magtok heads to a computer, looks at the surveillance footage of Rex inside the empty base with despair as he realizes what must've happened.

*Moan* I'm going to die.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

9. - Top - End - #189
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yes, you are," says a ghostly voice from nowhere.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #190

Shut up, kid. I've got enough to deal with right now.

Computer, I want you to download the file I'm about to send you, and send a copy to every single robot we have. When I kick the bucket, activate the program and tell Zeratul to not be in Fortress A. I want to prevent my years of dedication from falling into the hands of those idiots, and take my killer to hell with me when the time comes.

Magtok plants his metal palm onto a small indentation on the machine, and sends out his final orders. He then leaves the room and heads towards the dungeon, speaking just loud enough for Maur to hear him on his way there.

Now I think I'll go head downstairs and torture Maur until his screams wake up Moon Called. Maybe that will get my mind off my fate.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

Maur gulps, and shrinks back into the corner of the cell.

Also, something smacks Magtok in the back of the head.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #192

Magtok curses and turns around to see what it was that hit him.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

13. - Top - End - #193
    Dwarf in the Playground

A pair of glowing red eyes and a somewhat transparent mouth greet him.

"It's nice to see you again, Maggot."
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Zeratul grabs Magtok "Mass telleportation!!" He, Magtok, and the prisoners escape to castle B. "I'm going to upgrade your cybernetics Magtok. I need you even morepowerfull."
    Spoiler
    Show

Sephiroth and Arthuai
    Arthuai by Mr_Saturn
    Alexi Laiho by Mr_Saturn

MOTHER NATURE IS LIKE A REAL MOTHER. IN THAT SHE SECRETELY HATES YOU AND NEVER LETS YOU GO OUT WITH YOUR HOODLUM FRIENDS.

15. - Top - End - #195

**** you. I have some torturing to do before I die. I don't need you messing around. You can go back to hell and wait in the line of people who want to kill me. You'll have to wait behind Rex, Moon Called, Maur, the entire rebellion, and Soren or Zeratul if they're in a bad mood.

Magtok draws a gun, and aims it at Maur's left kneecap.

Don't worry, kid. This'll only hurt a little. The real pain won't come until I've started toturing your mother.

At that very moment, Magtok is teleported.

Wait...what? Where am I? What the hell did you do?
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2007-06-14 at 09:00 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

16. - Top - End - #196
    Banned

"He just went and screwed you and everyone else that is now present in this base." Says the pogoer, walking from inside the wall, crackling in Energy.
    Last edited by Rex Idiotarum; 2007-06-14 at 09:02 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

"I told you mass telleportation. This is a more secure fortress. Designed by me. Now, as I stated, I want to upgrade your cybernetics. I also want to save your memmories, personnality ect to a computor, to immortalize you."
    Spoiler
    Show

Sephiroth and Arthuai
    Arthuai by Mr_Saturn
    Alexi Laiho by Mr_Saturn

18. - Top - End - #198

It was about now when Moon Called woke up, once again to a pounding head. "Why," she groans, "does everyone keep doing that to me?" She mutters something rude about cyborgs who probably aren't male anymore and leans back, rubbing her temples with great care.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

19. - Top - End - #199

Quote Originally Posted by zeratul View Post
    "I told you mass telleportation. This is a more secure fortress. Designed by me. Now, as I stated, I want to upgrade your cybernetics. I also want to save your memmories, personnality ect to a computor, to immortalize you."
    In other words, you want to turn me into a giant freaky troll-thing with wires along my back, and you want to make me a computer file so you can download me into a robot, a toaster, or whatever piece of metal crap you can find. You also want to prevent me from dying only once, and forcing me to deal with these idiots until the ****in' apocalypse or nuclear holocaust or whatever the hell finally kills me.

Sure, go ahead, m'lord. I doubt I've got a choice in the matter anyways.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

20. - Top - End - #200
    Dwarf in the Playground

Maur mumbles something about a computer hardly being immortal.

He also mumbles something about idiots and ignoring the insane pogoer about to kill them all.
    Last edited by Saurous; 2007-06-14 at 09:18 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #201
    Banned

Rex takes advantage of his foe ignorance to him and begins to cast a spell. The walls start bending and warping and cracking. everything starts to get hazy.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Zeratul jumps in front of magtok, and charges at Rex. Hopeing that someone could come to help him, and his companion.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sephiroth and Arthuai
    Arthuai by Mr_Saturn
    Alexi Laiho by Mr_Saturn

23. - Top - End - #203
    Banned

Rex evades, easily. He casts another spell, his dancing chains start filling the room, destroying equipment and surrounding Maur and Moon_Called in bubbles of linked steel.

24. - Top - End - #204

Magtok turns and sees Rex.

Oh, its you. Here to kill me, right? I bet you are. I'm not even going to try to fight you, so just get this over with.

As Magtok says this, he leans a hand against a computer and wonders just how fast Rex can kill him.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

25. - Top - End - #205

Moon Called raises an eyebrow, then sighs. "This is the sadest attempt at touture I've ever seen." She says, examing one of the iron bubbles that had apeared directly infront of her face.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Zeratul picked the worst bunch of people to work for him, didn't he?"

Maur ducks away from a bubble that had almost hit him in the head.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Banned

A swift spell, and Rex hits Magtok with an Empowered Disintegrate Ray.

I must clairify, the Steal bubbles are large enough to hold both Maur and Moon_Called without them touching the edges, they engulf the two, preventing them from harm.
    Last edited by Rex Idiotarum; 2007-06-14 at 09:31 PM.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

"You'r a fool Rex. You think I'd let the real Magtok slip right into your hands? It was a clone. And you just fell into my trap." The discintigration ray bounces back at Rex twice as powerfull.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sephiroth and Arthuai
    Arthuai by Mr_Saturn
    Alexi Laiho by Mr_Saturn

29. - Top - End - #209
    Banned

"O! I wiped out the Cloning facilities years ago, this is the last one, don't try to bluff me." Rex get's hit by the disintigration ray, but is left unphased. He fades into darkness, the Rubus Oculi are the last things to disappear.

"Now, let's go to my world."
    The walls split at the seams, revealing Red and black swirling space.

30. - Top - End - #210

Magtok dies, just as he almost finished downloading his memories and stuff into the computer.

Damnit. I lost 5% of me. And my body. *sigh* I suppose this will have to do. I feel like that damn flashy red light guy, though.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2007-06-14 at 09:46 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson