Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 307
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Setsuna

    Smiling, "I would like that...but not tonight, I think. I...I need time to think...about the Justice, I mean. There will be plenty of time once we have stopped this Xanesha person though."
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Brin

    At Taladron's mention of magical healing, Brin drops her pouty stare and looks closer at the poultice on Aunt Veras's head. "Um...were you hit there, or is it a migraine from all the aggravation?" She asks, a bit ashamed that, in her eagerness to sprawl out in front of the fire, the potential injury had flown past her. "I can deal with the former easily enough...but the Lady hasn't seen fit to grace me with the ability to end a hango...headache."

    Or I'd have saved enough on alchemist's kindness to buy my own winery.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I have a couple spells left that I can use to fuel a cure spell, if needed.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    GM post

    Brin's Comprehend Languages
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unfortunately, your spell is of limited help here. While it does help you to see than there are indeed alphabets and runes in all three of the languages present on the page, it doesn't help you unscramble them from whatever odd cipher they are in. Figuring out what's in Ironbriar's journal is going to take at least a few days hard work.


    Taladron gets Ironbriar's spellbooks.

    *****

    Red

    Red had taken the opportunity to wolf down a large meat pastry on the way back - she'd been ever so hungry, she'd have eaten the greased paper it came wrapped in as well if she could - but now she almost wished she hadn't, her throat constricting as she inwardly shrinks at the sight of her elder sister's smug grin.

    Two hellknights? I could barely handle one... with everyone's help... That wouldn't make her think I'm...

    She looks down at the floor with narrowed eyes, shifting her weight. Blinking hard, she does her best to hide behind Rico's bulk and to ignore the burning sensation in her ears. She'd tried. She really had. Why wasn't it still good enough?

    *****

    At Aunt Vera's house

    As Taladron reassures his aunt, her regal face grows visibly calmer as she nods in slow acknowledgement, though her grip on his hands remains tight. "To have a name free of blasphemy and false charge, this is good. I would only hope the Watch clears things up with the Hellknights sooner rather than later. It would be very onerous to keep on being accosted and interrogated by those brutes."

    "Those brutes weren't just accostin' yer, if yer don't mind me pointing out." From where she lies prone, Chanda yawns, scratching the side of her neck. "Threatening a lady with drawn sword and knocking her 'bout 'sif she was a fist-bag ain't accostin'. That's assault, that is. Hey. Hey, beanpole. You oughta complain to that Watch captain. Get her to wrangle some compense."

    Aunt Vera inclines her head and pats the poultice bound upon it, her voice as serene as ever. "A few bumps. These are nothing serious and not worth wasting magic on. Not when the earth provides for us, in its rich bounty. Some comfrey and sage, that is all I need. Do any of you require some herbs for yourselves? I am sure, with so many enemies, your wounds must have been grievous indeed. The Justice Ironbriar is known to be a powerful mage in his own right - especially after that public display last year when he saved Mayor Gorboras from that assassin at the Spring Solistice feast."

    "Yeah. Oy, speaking of which-" Picking Qistala off her stomach and scrambling up from the floor, Chanda deposits the little pseudodragon on the mantle before turning to the rest of you, jabbing an accusing finger in Rico and Simatzu's direction. "If it weren't for getting you two jokers to Kyver's sawmill, I wouldn'tve lost eyes on Vee-Ai. Just as lucky for y'all that I did though, 'cause I wouldn't have run into ma'am Verala here if I'd been campin' out at the Pediment."

    Aunt Vera bows her head once more. "And I remain eternally grateful for your rescue, Chanda. Nevertheless, his Grace is dead. Let us dwell not on the past but the morrow." She turns to the rest of you. "Will you go hunting for this Xanesha then? The Underbridge is not a safe place. The Shadow Clock itself is no safe structure either. Your raven might have landed amiss."
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2015-12-30 at 08:13 AM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    jamieth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    "Take all the time you want", Naya nods and switches her attention to Taladron retelling their adventure. After being introduced, and politely greeting the elder woman, she shakes her head, "Unlikely... Ravens are smart birds, unlike, say, seagulls, and this one looked rather determined in its target... and this tower looked very distinctive - I don't think there's another building ni the whole Underbridge it can be confused with... besides, it's the only lead we have, unless Irobriar's writings produce any more, of course?"
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

    "Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

    Extended signature

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Setsuna

    Nodding at Naya and oblivious to Red's shame, Setsuna can't help but be impressed that Chanda apparently managed to take on a pair of hellknights on her own. Before she can give her a word of praise, however, the conversation turns toward the raven and the possibility that the Shadow Clock isn't where Xanesha is, and Setsuna instead just moves to stand a little closer to the elder Allin. Emphatically nodding in agreement with the sylph, perhaps because she's simply read too many books on the subject, nonetheless, she speaks up. "She is right, and how could this Xanesha person be anywhere else? A ruined tower with an ominous name is exactly where a villain who manipulates people would make their lair! Where else could she be?"
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    GM post

    "Don't be daft, snow-white. If yer really wanted to go 'bout tuggin' strings of folk 'sif they was puppets, you'd do it same as our buddy Vee-Ai - in a nobby post, as Big Justice himself, so nobody'd question him at all. Just lookit how easy he sic'd all them Hellknights and Night Scales and Stalkers onna yer." Chanda sniffs aloud and folds her arms, leaning against the mantlepiece and pretending to ignore Qistala's attempts to play with her braids. "'Sides, that clock tower's a mess. Could fall apart any moment. Sure, raven can land on top, no problem. But only way up's the stairs inside - same one all those folk fall from. We in the Black World call them the Terrible Stairs for a reason, eh?"

    "Ah yes. That is true. But accessing such a tower would not be an issue for a powerful mage. There are spells that allow one to fly or become weightless, after all." Aunt Vera moves to a low table, pouring herself a fresh cup of tea from the pot there and offering a cup to anyone else who wants one.

    <Flying is best. Walking too slow.> For those of you who have yet to meet Qistala, the pseudodragon's chirruping voice as it echoes in your head comes as a mild shock. Giving Chanda's braid a final batting with his paw, he makes a flying leap over to Taladron's arm and clawing his way up to the shoulder, settles down with a distinct air of satisfaction.

    Scowling to disguise the hint of a smile, Chanda tucks her braid behind her ear and crisps her fingers against her palm. "Climbing's not so bad either. Don't suppose y'all need a thief for this 'ere jaunt?"
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Brin

    Following Chanda's cant was, oddly, harder to do sober than drunk, but Brin's pretty sure that she catches the gist of it. "Uh...well...there is one thing I could do to get something like flying, but it's taxing, and it's only good for one of us. Seems like that's more Naya's wheelhouse."

    "Climbing isn't really my bag..." She trails off, remembering many a foolish drunken tumble.

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Setsuna

    Pursing her lips at being called daft by Chanda, Setsuna shakes her head. "Maybe, but not everyone wants that sort of attention. It would be easier to stay hidden in a place that no one goes, and...maybe she is not even human! She could be a...a harpy! Or a succubus!"

    At Brin's comment, "I am not very good at climbing either, but if I could probably climb the stairs easily enough. It would be fun to fly though..."

    Turning back to Chanda, "I would like to have you with us, but...having too many people would draw too much attention, would it not?"
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground
     
    bcool999's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Taladron

    "I should also be able to assist in flying up the tower, assuming my Aunt has a scroll of the spell to sell me..." Taladron says as the Qistala claws his way up to his shoulders, "I believe the spellbooks I procured today sadly lack that specific spell, but there appear to be a couple of spells of note. I could, for instance, grant the ability to climb surfaces with the agility of a spider."

    When Chandra speaks of joining them on their venture, Taladron shrugs and says, "I would not be opposed to such aid, though I am rather curious as to what your price shall be this time."
    Last edited by bcool999; 2016-01-01 at 08:40 PM.
    Avatar by MeanMrsMustard

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Brin

    Yawning, Brin answers. "Well, we wouldn't all have to fly. The tower is...uh..tower-shaped, right? I mean, it's pretty straight up and down? Just being able to float should do it. Maybe one or two fliers to herd the rest of us."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Or, in metagame speak, Levitation.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    GM post

    "My fee? Oh, not much," says Chanda airily, making a show of examining her fingernails and rubbing an imaginary scruff. "Yer lot been kind 'nough to fork over sufficient coin to shut the Night Scales up for contract-breakin'. So for lettin' me take a shot at this bitch what messed me rep in this town? Whatever goodies she might've squirreled away up in her hidey hole, I get first pick - just one thing. Everything else, goes back to yer kind folks. And I mighta point out, I ain't got use for no spells and sparkles. In 'turn, I climb, I kill, I does me best to get all yer asses inna out that tower. Yer interested?"

    "... You don't... need to help us. Don't need... you." Looking down at the floor and mumbling, Red's voice and her clenched fists are quite lost amid the chatter in the room.

    As for Aunt Vera, a faint indent appears between her brows when Taladron asks if she has scrolls to spare. "Of such spells, I am afraid not. I would be able to scribe it, but that would take some time. And time is of the essence if you are to strike at this villainess's heart before she does you harm."
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Brin

    "Hmm? What was that, Red?" Brin asks, knowing perfectly well what she had said. But it was pretty clear the room was heading towards asking for Chanda's help, and if there was going to be an issue, well, now in Aunt Vera's sitting room was a better time and place than mid-melee in Xanesha's parlor. "Please speak up."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do I feel like I'm going to hell for this?
    Last edited by Bhaakon; 2016-01-02 at 12:49 AM.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Red

    Nothing. Red shakes her head stubbornly and turns away from Brin without saying a word, a muscle twitching in her stiffened jaw. Stupid jie. Always sticking her nose where she wasn't wanted. Always making herself so damned useful.

    Always making Red feel... smaller.
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2016-01-02 at 01:02 AM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    "Oh, I must have misheard." Brin shrugs. Then she yanks the cork of her wine bottle and takes a pull before giving her opinion.

    "Well, I've no doubt of Chanda's skills, but if we're planning to magically assault the upper reaches of the tower, then I think FEWER might be better. We'll need to conserve all of our magical resources, and the space at the top is likely to be tight. No offense to you, Chanda, but we haven't really worked together in a fight. Accidents can happen in close quarters when the arrows start flying."
    Last edited by Bhaakon; 2016-01-02 at 01:10 AM.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    jamieth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    "Flying does take quite a lot of power..." Naya nods, "I think I could get us all to the top of the tower, but that would likely exhaust me to the point of not being able to really help in the fight - but one or two people, I can probably handle without much trouble... Anyway, you all have much more experience fighting together, so it's your call."
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

    "Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

    Extended signature

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    GM post

    Brin wasn't the only one who had heard Red speak, though the only sign Chanda gives of this is a faint flaring of the nostrils as she raises an eyebrow. "Naw, and I wouldn't expect yer to fight well 'side me neither. If you lot intend to soar in the top like birdies, I'll be taking the normal way up, if yer please. By foot. I reckons I'm steadier on me feet when climbing than most of yer, so them stairs won't get me. That way, you got both ends covered 'least this Xanesha try to hare her way outta there. Got more than an arrow to stick up her craw if she do, too." Giving the hilt of her rapier a meaningful tilt, Chanda gives a mocking bow. "I wouldn't dream of gettin' in yer ways."
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Setsuna

    The tiefling looks more than a little concerned at the idea of Chanda climbing the so-called 'Terrible Stairs' alone, "If any of us are going to take the normal route up, I will too. I can move quickly and avoid getting hit by anything that might try to attack us. If we are going to split up, I need to be with the group that is more likely to be attacked with swords."

    What she doesn't say or express is her disappointment at not being able to fly in this situation, but keeping everyone safe is more important than soaring through the air.

    "Maybe...if our mages are flying, the rest of us can climb the stairs, and if some thing goes wrong, they can catch any one who falls?"
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    "Maybe that cloak-thing can help" Bring speculates through a yawn. "I saw it move one of those Skinsaw idiots across a room, maybe it can do the same for us?"

    She shrugs, exhaustion pushing her beyond caring for the moment. "Whatever. I'm too tried for planning things. I've had a lo-*Yawn*-ng couple of days...I need to sleep." With that, Brin finds a comfortable seeming place to lie down and she's snoring in a matter of moments.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Morning comes early for Brin, well before dawn. The sad price of going to sleep while it was still light out. Oh, well. Better that there were no distractions for this part anyway. She take a bracing swig from her still-half-full wine bottle and wanders off to find a corner far away from the others, so she won't be disturbed, and gets to work with her Harrow deck. The shuffle and bridge came as smooth as ever, despite the morning stiffness. Brin couldn't even remember the last time she'd tried a reading--weeks? A month? Before she'd glommed on to this lot, anyway--but her adopted mother had made good and certain that she'd never forget the ritual of it. The pleasant ruffling the harrow deck, the sickly-sweet tang of the incense, the offering...

    "Crap."
    Brin hisses, and thinks. Coin might fly, maybe, but it was supposed to be something less...impersonal. Nothing would be open this early...but, maybe...yes. She slips into Vera's kitchen and grabs a certain jar of expensive chocolates, depositing a handful of coins as recompense. She returns to her divination and sets out the exotic sweets out as payment for the information to come.

    "Your most...well, not most. Er...one of your most devout servants wishes to ask just one small, tiny, barely significant question, my Lady." This wasn't going well. She clears her throat, takes another confidence-building sip of wine, and tries again. "My Lady of Graves, keeper of the spiral, I beseech you to impart a small modicum of your transcendental knowledge. One called 'Xanesha' has been involved in crimes most foul. Murder, conspiracy, perhaps the harvesting of souls. I would know her greatest weakness, that we might put an end to her."

    Brin begins flipping the cards over into the normal array for augury, noting each one and their position in the hopes of finding an answer. She wasn't exactly sure what to expect...she'd seen Lady Zafira attempt this level of divination before--many, many years ago--but Brin had never dared herself.

    Spoiler
    Show
    No idea if the chocolates are actually worth 25 gp, but that's how much I leave on the shelf for them. Let's hope Aunt Vera has expensive taste

    Success chance is 77% (70 base +1 per CL). I'm supposed to know if it fails, but there are some other conditions, so I assume you'll wan to roll it behind the DM's screen.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    GM post

    It is difficult to disguise the sudden scheming spark in Chanda's eyes at the mention of the magic cloak that you had confiscated off the cultists at the sawmill, though for now, she simply taps her chin and nods to herself, looking thoughtful. Aunt Vera is much more sanguine, however, as she gives a little clap of the hands and smiles. "A dimensional space cape, in the manner of street mountebanks? That would be most useful indeed. Such capes are not without risk, however. It is best to be able to visualise or to know where it is you wish to arrive at, lest you reappear in a dangerous spot. I have heard of accidents happening to the students next door at the Stone... a midnight raid on the kitchen went terribly wrong a few years ago. One of the pranksters had such a cape. It seems he transferred himself straight into a hot stove..."

    Though she winces visibly in the telling, Aunt Vera is nevertheless quick to notice Brin nodding off to sleep. "My manners, I do forget myself. You must all be exhausted. Come then. I shall heat up water in the kitchen for those who need to conduct their ablutions. Qistala - take Taladron upstairs to where we keep the winter blankets. I am sure we can make up some spare beds in the attic. Chanda, I am terribly sorry, but it seems we must delay our discussion of the Black World for another day."

    "No needs for sorry, wiselady." Chanda warily eyes Rico, who has already drifted off to sleep standing up in the corner of the sitting room, a sizable thread of spittle already swaying from one corner of her mouth and a damp patch on her riding skirt. "Seems like these lot had one hell-cracker of a day. I'll just mosey off on my way. Be back in the morn to finish up this Xanesha business. Y'all keep safe now. Don't go nicking yerself for bein' too sharp."

    The thief waves cheerily at Aunt Vera, who bows before bustling off in the direction of the kitchen. For those of you who are still awake, the prospect of a warm drink and place to rest your head is a welcome one. It's been a hard and dirty day's work, after all, and it's very satisfying to know that you've helped to put away the corrupt elf Justice who had caused so much death and desolation around Sandpoint and Magnimar. All the same, Xanesha is still out there and it would not do to go to bed without setting up guard.

    Sirus, despite the weariness bowing his shoulders, volunteers to take first watch, and it seems that Simatzu is not to be outdone by one less than half his age as he pipes up to keep the half-orc company. As Setsuna dithers between joining them and taking first stab at the cauldron of hot water that Aunt Vera has promised, few of you notice Chanda slipping over to where Red crouches at Rico's feet, staring blindly into space.

    "Sera. Gen wo lai." The tone of command in Chanda's voice is clear, rigid as an iron bar. For a moment, those of you who bother to look see Red tense, her fists clenching as her eyes narrow into resentful slits. Still, she rises after a few seconds of hesitation and both sisters pad silently out the front door of the house, closing the door behind them.

    Spoiler
    Show
    *Tien: Come with me.


    It is almost an hour before Red slips back into the house with her hair rather more tousled than before and a bruise forming on her cheek, limping slightly and hugging her ribs. Still, the frown lines above her brow have vanished and she seems much calmer than before, sneaking over to where someone has kindly helped Rico lie down and curling up beside her friend. Within seconds, she is fast asleep, one hand unclenched next to her cheek.

    *****

    GM note - what just happened with Red and Chanda?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't want to derail the story for GMPC backstory spotlight, but I realise this bit might be confusing. So...

    In short - the sisters argue. About things like respect and names and what the frak is your problem. Red loses her temper and pulls her kukris on her sister in an attempt to make her take her more seriously. Chanda calls Red's bluff and draws her rapier, thus resulting in angry angst-filled COMBAT.

    I did the rolls below and Desril verified them for me. I was actually thinking that Chanda was going to have an easy win with her Feint and SA ability, but Red's new iterative attacks and the increased critical range for her kukris made it a lot tougher. In the end, Chanda squeaks out a win. She's super pissed at being shown up by her stupid little sister and storms off. Red's barely standing and got her ass kicked good, but that's good enough for her because in her books, she got her sister to take her more seriously and admit she's not weak. As for why she took so long to get back, I have it in my head that she ran off to buy six CLW potions because explaining why she's almost dead for the 3rd time today to Brin would be too difficult.

    Rolls here, if you're interested in things like that.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative
    C: (1d20+6)[22]
    R: (1d20+5)[23]

    *Round 1

    R-5 foot stepping
    Attack: (1d20+9)[22], Damage: (1d4+4)[8]
    Attack: (1d20+9)[25], Damage: (1d4+4)[7]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[22], Damage: (1d4+4)[7], Confirm Critical - Attack: (1d20+4)[18], Damage: (1d4+4)[7] - hit
    Attack: (1d20+4)[5], Damage: (1d4+4)[8]
    C
    Move: Feint vs Sense Motive DC19: (1d20+10)[11]
    Attack: (1d20+11)[19], Damage: (1d6+4)[8] and Frost damage (1d6)[4]

    *Round 2

    R
    Attack: (1d20+9)[15], Damage: (1d4+4)[7]
    Attack: (1d20+9)[27], Damage: (1d4+4)[6], Confirm Critical - Attack: (1d20+9)[21], Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[11], Damage: (1d4+4)[7]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[19], Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    C
    Move: Feint vs Sense Motive DC19: (1d20+10)[13]
    Attack: (1d20+11)[25], Damage: (1d6+2)[3] + Frost (1d6)[2]

    *Round 3

    R
    Attack: (1d20+9)[10], Damage: (1d4+4)[6]
    Attack: (1d20+9)[25], Damage: (1d4+4)[7]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[11], Damage: (1d4+4)[6]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[22], Damage: (1d4+4)[8]
    C
    Move: Feint vs Sense Motive DC19: (1d20+10)[16]
    Attack: (1d20+11)[23], Damage: (1d6+4)[10] + Frost (1d6)[4]

    *Round 4

    R
    Attack: (1d20+5)[10], Damage: (1d4+4)[8]
    Attack: (1d20+5)[19], Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Attack: (1d20)[18], Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Attack: (1d20)[7], Damage: (1d4+4)[8]
    C
    Move: Feint vs Sense Motive DC19: (1d20+10)[19]
    Attack: (1d20+11)[25], Damage: (1d6+4)[6] + Frost (1d6)[2]
    Additional: (4d6)[13] Sneak Attack

    *Round 5

    R
    Attack: (1d20+4)[10], Damage: (1d4+4)[8]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[19], Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Attack: (1d20)[18], Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Attack: (1d20)[7], Damage: (1d4+4)[8]
    C
    Move: Feint vs Sense Motive DC19: (1d20+10)[19]
    Attack: (1d20+11)[25], Damage: (1d6+4)[6] + Frost (1d6)[2]
    Additional: (4d6)[11]

    *Round 6

    R
    Attack: (1d20+9)[19], Damage: (1d4+4)[6]
    Attack: (1d20+9)[21], Damage: (1d4+4)[7]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[10], Damage: (1d4+4)[6]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[20], Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    C
    Move: Feint vs Sense Motive DC19: (1d20+10)[29]
    Attack: (1d20+11)[21], Damage: (1d6+4)[6] + Frost (1d6)[5]


    *****

    Day 37: Lamashan 28, 4707

    It is now 0300hrs.


    Brin

    Spoiler
    Show
    Divination success / failure: (1d100)[80] - failed


    You stare down at the first card in your hand, your wine-stained thumb tracing the image of an ettin with both its idiotic faces contorted in mirth, doubled over in uproarious laughter and slapping the ground while a traveler stood cautiously by. The Choosing card was always one of significance. It was supposed to set the tone for the rest of the reading. Mean something personal to the one who sought knowledge and wisdom from the Harrow. And yet...

    The Joke. Overcoming danger through artifice. Using humour to get your way. Or that you'd been played for a fool.

    Perhaps it is the fact that you hadn't actually asked Aunt Vera if you could pilfer her chocolates as an offering. Or the bald-faced lie about your piety. Or maybe it was just bloody old Aroden who'd upped and died and started off the bloody prophecies going awry. No matter the reason, the knowledge that your spell has failed settles at the back of your skull, a cold ache that will not go away.

    The Joke. You'd certainly funned and punned and bluffed your way through your wine-soused life, no doubt, but if this was Pharasma's way of rebuking you - holding up an inexorable mirror to the brokenness inside you at the same time that she refused your question...

    Taking a deep breath, you push away the thoughts and lay out the rest of the cards in a spread and flip them over one by one. Lady Zafira had never failed to complete a Harrowing once she'd begun and you will not sully her memory by leaving this one incomplete, though the answers you get are indubitably not the ones that you'd hoped for.

    In the gloom of Aunt Vera's kitchen, your only light coming from the dying embers on the hearth and the tiles cold on your bare feet, you flip over the three cards that represent the past.

    A sky of clearest blue, the sun shining down on slaves who rejoice in the breaking of their shackles. A suave-looking centaur who shoulders a bursting knapsack with all manner of gear and gewgaws strapped to it. A dragon that digs its scimitar talons into a broken king's cruciger from which bright red blood pearls and flows.

    The Big Sky, partially aligned in the axis of Good, representing freedom from bondage but also new shackles to replace the old.

    The Wanderer, also partially aligned in the axis of Law, representing the worth in cast-off things and the failure to see the true value of things.

    The Tyrant, in its traditional alignment on the axes of Law and Evil. A paternal influence bringing pain.


    With your initial question gone awry, it might have been anyone's guess what fate these cards told, but your years on the road with Lady Zafira have taught you to be judicious. If your heart had told you with the Choosing that this Harrowing was revealing not Xanesha's weaknesses but your own, then perhaps these cards showed was the weaknesses of your group - of all of you who wished to bring Xanesha down.

    It certainly seems to match with what you've learned of your current companions, save the two most recent additions. All those haunts in Aldern Foxglove's house had been particularly revealing. Hadn't Setsuna been crying and saying something about her father and wanting forgiveness? And hadn't Taladron been rescued from some corrupted paladin's dungeon just last month?

    If nothing else, this Harrowing would certainly help you with thinking of juicy gossip to dig up from your companions during a drinking game. Feeling slightly heartened, you move on to the three cards that represent the present.

    A ruddy barkeep in a leather apron gamely pours gold liquor from mug to stein as drunken patrons lie passed out at his feet. A grinning three-eyed demoness with nubbled scarlet skin grins from behind an exquisite mask crafted of ivory and exotic feathers. The laughing ettin again.

    The Publican, partially aligned on the axis of Good, representing fellowship and camaraderie, but also the absence of a refuge.

    The Courtesan, lying on the crossing of the axes where the present was unclear, representing political and feminine intrigue.

    The Joke, lying utterly misaligned on the axes of Chaos and Neutrality.


    The reappearance of The Joke in a misaligned order in the spread only serves to confirm your hunch that the Lady of Graves has indeed, for reasons only known to her, rejected your supplication. The Courtesan is somewhat troubling though - that deal with Ironbriar was most definitely political, but that was over... Or was it? As for The Publican... your companions probably counted, even if you didn't know them that well. But what was this about there being no safe place? Was Pharasma trying to tell you something about Aunt Vera's house?

    It is with a sense of growing unease that you turn over the last three cards - the cards meant to tell of the future. If the Lady was going to have any mercy on you and help at all with telling you about Xanesha, this would be it.

    A collared brown bear squats precariously atop a wheel, skulls lining the grass at its feet. A decrepit scarecrow, with naught but a rusting sword to serve as its crosspiece, drowns in a growing patch of thorny briars. A carpenter crying out in fear, his tools scattered as a divine hand reaches down from above, dazzling his feeble mind with great power.

    The Bear, lying out of its traditional axes in the space that augured for a positive future, representing pure strength and the reign of brute force.

    The Tangled Briar, misaligned on the axes of Neutrality and Chaos, representing the rise of ancient evils to endanger the present.

    The Vision, partially aligned on the axis of Chaos and lying in the space where the negative future was meant to be shown, representing magic and arcane knowledge.


    That The Vision card falls into the space for a negative future is worrying. Given that your plan to break into the Shadow Clock relied heavily on the use of enchanted items and spells, if the Lady was trying to tell you that arcane power would be a weakness to you and of little use... Did that explain The Bear, in that case, symbolising that some raw physical power would be helpful? And what about The Tangled-

    You get no further in your Harrowing as your thoughts are abruptly interrupted by a frantic hammering on Aunt Vera's front door.

    *****

    Everyone Else

    The following description may be triggering to survivors of sexual assault. Please read with care.


    Whoever it is knocking at the front door, he or she is certainly doing an excellent job of waking up the entire household. Qistala growls sleepily from where he has fallen asleep atop Taladron's chest, scuffling his tiny claws through the nightclothes and into the elf's skin. For those of you who chose to sleep in the attic, you can hear the odd thump and rustle coming from Aunt Vera's bedroom below, signalling that she too has been roused.

    If someone is knocking like that at this hour, whatever the reason is, it is certainly no good. And what on earth are the three of you who are supposed to be on guard doing? Nevertheless, caution from recent events dictates those closest to the door peek through the curtains of Aunt Vera's sitting room instead of simply yanking it open.

    For those who look out the window, the sight is a distinctly alarming one. Kneeling on Aunt Vera's doorstep is one frazzled Chanda Allin, something dark smeared across her angry face and anxiety widening her eyes. With one fist, she bashes on Aunt Vera's door for all she is worth. With her other hand, she presses down on an unconscious Setsuna's belly with what appears to be a bundle of rags, a pool of dark blood widening under the tiefling's half-naked body.
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2016-01-05 at 12:59 PM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    jamieth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    At 3 AM, Naya was awake already. the magic of the ring she bought almost on a whim keeping her fresh and her magic restored after only a couple hours of rest; feeling it would be unwise to go explore the city, as she would most nights - keeping to the more civilized districts, of course - she wanders the house, trying not to disturb those who are resting, finally settling in the sitting room, remembering the image of the tower in as much details as she can to avoid the teleportation incident like the one Aunt Vera mentioned in the evening.

    Which is why she's likely the first to react to the knocking, peeking outside and letting out a weak yell of terror. Her second reaction is to reach for the door, only to stop that motion at the very last possible moment - were it her house, she wouldn't hesitate for a moment before opening the door and pulling the newly-found companion inside, but here, she had to consider the others's safety... she still would open it, but, luckily, judging by the sounds, the others were alerted also, meaning it was only a matter of seconds. Still, she can at least shout, "Miss Chanda, what happened?!", hoping that the woman would hear her through the window.
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

    "Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

    Extended signature

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Brin

    A creeping dread grips Brin from the very start of the reading, when the all too familiar image of The Joke had rears its ugly heads and falls onto Vera's kitchen table like an anvil kicked off the dizzying edge of the Spire. Ha ha ha. Story of my life. She mentally quips, trying to cut the tension stretching her gut as each new card is revealed.

    It was strange. Brin knew the spell had failed, but at the same time she couldn't remember a reading that felt so...significant in a long time. There was hope in that. Pharasma was displeased for some reason, but Brin's course was too important to leave her completely cut off. Clearly their little band was walking a tightrope with disaster a stumble away, but the rope lead somewhere important. She knew it, even if it stretched out endlessly before her into an impenetrable murk. It was terrifying. There was nothing Brin wanted more than to walk out Aunt Vera's back door and disappear into the street.

    But she couldn't so that. Not this time. She had to help these people, somehow. Maybe that was the message: that this was her last chance. A joke leading the broken. Maybe it would even be a funny joke, if she could just figure out what the cards meant...

    The banging at the door breaks the fragile reverie of the reading. Brin sweeps the deck up with her arm and returns it antique traveling box with the guilty haste of a card sharp raking in an ill-gotten pot, but it's enough of a delay that Naya reaches the door first.

    "Setsuna got stabbed in the gut is what happened." Brin states the obvious as she juggles one of the newly acquired wands free from its loop on her belt, nearly dropping it in her haste. "Explanations can wait until she's stopped bleeding."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure how you want to handle the healing, since this is Plot Damage. Should I roll charges?

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    GM post

    "I don't frakken know! Found her like this!" Annoyance and frustration makes Chanda's voice sharper than usual as she barks at Naya through the door. Pausing momentarily in her pounding, she looks down at her knee, which is apparently becoming rapidly soaked in Setsuna's blood. "Oh sh-" Chanda clumsily readjusts the messy wadding and as she does so, those of you closest to the window are able to see the leather wrapped hilt of a dagger, still embedded deep in Setsuna's belly.

    "Do somethin' wouldja?"
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Brin

    "Open the damned door! she's going to bleed out!" Brin shouts, yanking on the doorknob with her right hand as she shoves the wand towards Setsuna with her right. "Quick, pull the dagger out!" She orders Chanda, activating the magic the instant the blade is clear of the wound.


    Spoiler
    Show
    1 charge: (1d8+1)[6]

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Setsuna

    Eyes fluttering open, Setsuna looks vacantly up at Brin without a hint of recognition for the elf. Groaning, Setsuna curls up into a ball holding her stomach even though the wound has mostly closed from the wand. "Where..." she mumbles, failing to finish the question, barely able to form a coherent thought, let alone voice one.
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    jamieth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Naya

    "It's OK, miss Setsuna..." Naya immediately falls to her knees next to th etiefling, unable to offer anything in terms of healing, but fully intending to support the wounded companion at least, "You're at Mrs. Vera's house... it's OK now..."
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

    "Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

    Extended signature

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Setsuna

    Disoriented and mentally drained as she is, when Naya drops down next to her, Setsuna's eyes open again. The strange talking shape in front of her doesn't register as the friendly sylph that she'd met the day before, however, and with her stomach in as much pain as it was, the tiefling did what seemed the most reasonable course of action to her at the time as she lifts her head up and snaps at Naya's hands, either very hungry or completely delusional.

    Spoiler
    Show

    She won't be insane forever, soon as someone gets her head back on straight I'll explain what happened >.>
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    jamieth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Unfortunately for Setsuna - or, perhaps, fortunately, should she ever remember the accident - being bitten just wasn't something Naya could agree with. Cut with a blade, yes. Pierced with an arrow, happened. Caught flat-footed by a magical trap, more often then she'd hoped. But things - and creatures - trying to bite a piece of her off, well, she made that mistake once... once Setsuna reached for her hand, the sylph instinctively disappeared, dissolving into thin air... then solidified in the same place moment later, none the less for the wear and not apprently even bothered by the accident.

    "Do we have something left from the dinner?" she asked concernedly, "it appears miss Setsuna really needs something to eat... It's ok, miss Setsuna, we'll bring you something soon..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Windy Escape's only a 1-st level slot anyway :-)
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

    "Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

    Extended signature

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Brin

    She'd seen this before from the pain-addled: the disorientation, temporary aphasia, the biting. Okay, no, she hadn't seen the biting. That was entirely new. Still, Brin had an idea of what to do. She steps into the kitchen and retrieves her half-finished bottle of wine, then shoves its open end between Setsuna's snapping teeth. "Drink. It will brace you for what's to come." She says, silently adding, and keep your mouth full. Once bottle is firmly in a position to fend off any further attempts at humanoid mastication, Brin plies the wand to complete the healing process.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Alcohol is the solution to any problem, if you try hard enough! Brin's faith is restored!

    Anyway, roll enough charges to fully heal Setsuna, please. I don't know many HP down she is.

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Setsuna

    When Naya's hand vanishes into smoke briefly, Setsuna seems somehow even more confused before Brin returns. Unfortunately, any hope that alcohol would alleviate whatever'd been done to her are likely to be crushed when she rolls over onto her back and tries to swallow the entire contents of the half-emptied bottle of wine in one go. At least it's successful in that it doesn't allow the addled tiefling to interfere with further healing or risk anyone's fingers.
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

    Red

    Having spent the better part of a fruitless minute trying to unsuccessfully rouse Rico from her fatigued slumber, Red had arrived late to the scene at the door. The sight of Setsuna unconscious with a gaping wound in her belly, however, is enough to drive concern for Rico from her mind for the moment.

    Setsuna... No.

    Her heart pounding so hard that it felt it might burst within her chest, Red can only anxiously stand by and try to stay out of the way as Brin and Naya take turns hollering through the door. So much blood. What had happened? What had Chanda done? If she'd hurt Setsuna- Red's head snaps up to gaze at her sister's face, but she immediately feels ashamed at the thought, guiltily lowering her eyes and biting her lip. No. She wouldn't have. Chanda was selfish, not dishonourable. She wouldn't have... Not like this.

    Unable to decide between staring at the sudden spurting of blood as the dagger leaves Setsuna's belly or at her sister's swollen nose - the crunch of soft bone when she had smashed her kukri hilt down on it a few hours earlier had been immensely satisfying - Red turns away, scanning the rooftops and road outside Aunt Vera's house. Empty. Unless rats in the gutters and a lonely-looking moon counted. Whoever attacked Setsuna must have run away.

    She breathes out heavily through her nose in relief as Setsuna groans and mumbles. That was good. Chanda didn't seem hurt either. That was good too. But Setsuna still didn't seem to be getting up even though Brin was making the wound close. That was probably not good.

    "W-we should... get her inside. S-safer." Whatever it was that was ailing Setsuna, maybe being inside where it was warm would help. Avoiding looking at her sister, Red reaches out for Setsuna's shoulder to help carry her in but shrinks back as the tiefling tries to bite Naya. That was definitely not good at all.

    "Miss Brin? What... what do we do...?" Red looks up helplessly at Brin.

    *****

    GM post

    "Took yer long enough. Who's gonna pay for me tunic?" Grumbling under her breath as Brin applies the first dose of healing magic, Chanda lifts her blood-slick hands from Setsuna's torso. Scrunching up the wad of rags, she spits philosophically on the paving stones nearby. "Yer bums oughta keep a better lookabout out for yer own," she mutters aloud as she sits back on her heels with the bloody dagger in her hand, talking more to herself than anyone else.

    Now that she's gotten the door open and Setsuna is out of danger, Chanda initially doesn't seem to care much about what happens next. Glancing idly down at the dagger in her hand as the rest of you try to revive the tiefling, the thief raises a casual eyebrow before turning her gaze to the delirious Setsuna, upon which her indolent expression immediately turns into a frown. Studying the glazed bloodshot eyes and befuddled expression with what seems to be unusual interest, it takes Chanda only a few seconds before her frown deepens into an open scowl. Without warning, she leans forward and irritably snatches the bottle from Setsuna's mouth with enough force to make the tiefling's teeth ring.

    "Wrong milk, priestess. Don't yer know bewitchin' to make dumb when yer sees it?" Tossing the wine bottle over her shoulder without heed for how much of its content she spills, Chanda slides what looks like a nearly empty wineskin from one of the many pockets secreted about her person. She shakes the little fluid that remains in it into Setsuna's gaping mouth before clamping her hands over the tiefling's nose and mouth, ignoring any biting and struggling that takes place until the latter swallows.

    Catching any suspicious glances cast her way, Chanda rolls her eyes in resentment and removes her hands from Setsuna's face. "Restoration alky. I'll charge her for it when she's back in her noggin. Don't ask how I knows 'bout dumbing. She'll be up in a bit. See?"

    Meanwhile, behind Taladron's shoulder, Aunt Vera materialises with four glowing spheres of fiery light circling around her head. Considering all that has happened to her since the lot of you landed up on her doorstep, the elf remains remarkably calm and level-headed for someone who recently has a tiefling bleeding out in front of her house in the dead of the night.

    "I took the liberty of casting a screening spell when I saw what had happened. If anyone else had heard the knocking, they would have looked out their windows and seen nothing. Unfriendly eyes will not discern us for now. Is your friend all right? That wound looked quite grievous."

    The wound in question, for those who are close enough to see, no longer bleeds thanks to Brin's ministrations. Nevertheless, even as Setsuna's frenetic breathing slows, the pain in her belly dissipating as does the unnatural pallor of blood-loss, an angry scarlet welt remains where the dagger had been buried, refusing to fade.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Setsuna drinks Restoration potion, gets back WIS score.
    Brin uses 5 charges from the wand.

    Aunt Vera casts Dancing Lights and Screen.
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2016-01-08 at 11:49 AM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •