Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Your thoughts control what happens to you. (Epic prestige class)

Mindmaster

(Will fill with time)

Prerequisites:
    Spells: Must be able to cast 3rd level arcane and divine spells
    BAB: +13
    Abilities: Sneak Attack 3d6 (Skirmish and Sudden Strike will apply)

I'll need more time to flesh it out, right now it's a concept class. Basicly, as they gain levels, they gain total control over all of their mind. They can believe a sword strike will not hurt, and it won't. Need suggestions and concept reviews. You're supposed to have to be a four way multi-class between an arcane, an expert-type (Rouge, ninja, etc), a combat-type (Full BAB), and a divine caster. You should be epic upon taking this prestige class.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Kelon by nijashe

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Your thoughts control what happens to you. (Epic prestige class)

Sounds pretty cool. Maybe I'll yoink this for a character of mine once it becomes fully developed mechanical-wise.

Only problem is I'll need to take on five levels of rogue, which is painful with the 6 levels of barb and psi-war build. >_>

I might also have to exclude taking on all 10 levels of the warmind prestige which I'd originally planned.
    Last edited by ImpFireball; 2007-08-01 at 08:27 PM.
    Y'know, the chair isn't exactly a chair and it's actually an imp fireball disguised as a chair and if you sit on it, it'll cast 'imp fireball' on you with an imp fireball, or something.

Or wait, maybe that imp fireball happens to actually be a chair disguised as an imp fireball. A chair disguised as an imp fireball disguised as a chair.

Yah.

My City Proverbial reference to my hometown, yo