Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [DBitP] Shouldn't we be in space by now?

Happened in the last episode: The Rebel Alliance was preparing for their trip to Planet Plant, when Vodkana, the demigod daughter of Beerus, along with her Prophet and Chef, Spoon, descended on Earth and caused a ruckus.

Now, the Rebel Alliance is engaged in a convoluted plot to make Vodkana shake Spoon's malicious influence off her shoulders. Callin Flowers is impersonating Beerus, while Que and Zoyl impersonate Callin and Whiz.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Shouldn't we be in space by now?

Vodkana blinked at Beerus's laughter. He wasn't the daddy she wished for.. the previous was.
    But somehow this one was more... real? The kind who would just have one timer and hop up to the next world.
    It angered her. And clearly someone was playing with her!
    And then her glance traveled toward Spoon. He was a stable fact in her life. Until now.
    Spoon gulped with fear, shaking... he took a deep breath.
    "Spoon...?" Vodkana looked at him with hope to return sanity back into her life.
    He sighed. "Fine. Merrow. I lied. I lied about being chosen by you. Yes... I used manipulations and schemes... but my real sin was loyalty to the nyagatoian people. All what I did... was in order to protect them. Merrow. If defending your planet from holocaust and slavery is a crime~ than yes. I am a criminal!" He said managing to straight up.

Vodkana's eyes teared.
    "Nya... what about mommy? Did you lied about her as well?"
    Spoon putted hand over Vodkana's shoulder. "All what I have done was for the greater good of our people." He said quitly.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-08 at 03:07 PM.
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Can I hurt him now?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here

Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Whis walked over to Spoon. His expression calm, and collected, somewhat bored as well.
    I would recommend stop the lying in front of Lord Beerus. Just for your own safety. If Spoon was watching, Beerus's ears were folded back, and his tail was wiggling fiercely like a cat who is not enjoying what is going on.

We can tell you are still lying about doing everything for the good of the Nyagatians. Your only still alive because Vodkana is in between you two. Now can we finish this up, I would honestly love to try some of those floating piles of goo. Whis motions toward the Puddings that Poka has made.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    We can tell you are still lying about doing everything for the good of the Nyagatians. Your only still alive because Vodkana is in between you two. Now can we finish this up, I would honestly love to try some of those floating piles of goo. Whis motions toward the Puddings that Poka has made.
    It's called Pudding.

[Temple]

The cultists killed in the burst were kind of disintegrated and the one who was shot threw bled out five minutes ago so his brain has probably stopped working.

The demon stands and fires a powerful energy blast at Ryuichi while he's distracted.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon frowned. "This is NOT a lie! Merrow! The reputation I have created for Vodkana~sama was the only thing that stopped Hailing from coming to Meal! If you'l expose my lies you are damning Meal to fate worse than destruction! Merrow! This is NOT a lie!"
    Which wasn't. But neither the full truth.

Vodkana cried. "Where is my Mom, Spoon?!'
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-08 at 03:06 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Honestly, wht resources would the Arcosian empire gain from your race?

I've never even heard of it before today, and really even if the Empire knew of your race and your race had resources that Hailing would think valuable, all having vodkana bully her way across the universe does is tell Hailing to invade while she's not there.

Not to mention, until Lord Beerus himself confirmed it just now, you only had your word that she was Lord Beerus's child. The chances that you were lying are far greater than the chances that you were telling the truth, Hailing would have risked it, easily. He's also known to be much more powerful than either you or Vodkana, so really, your planet is safe because Hailing doesn't know about it, doesn't want it, or doesn't consider it worth the effort.

To be completly honest, I'm tempted to go conquer it myself just because the people there, from what you've said, seam like the kind of people who don't need to be in charge of a culture. Unless our honored guest Beerus-sama would prefer to travel there and destroy it, since one of it's people had the nerve to lie about being his prophet?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Whis stepped to Vodkana's side. His staff's head, the black orb, started to glow green.

Look here into this Vodkana, know the truth.

Inside the Orb, Vodkana could see and hear for herself what happened. First she was shown how Beerus only came to Meal, because of a prophecy he and the fish had together. It was how he met her mother, since she was the only cook wiling to take him into her home. She was truly kind, versus the others of Meal.

Next was when Spoon came to Dinneria. How he tricked her into believe he had to take Vodkana. How Dinneria cried at her daughter having to leave her. How it was Spoon who ripped Vodkana from the one person who truly loved her.

You took my daughter from Dinneria. You may have help stop Hailing from attacking Meal, but that does not mean that was your true motives were that. Afterall what was once your ship explains everything. Beerus looks down to his Daughter.

I leave Spoon's fate to you my daughter. Beerus walks over to where Poka was and takes a plate of pudding. He and Whis sit off to the side as they watch what is about to unfold.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Honestly, wht resources would the Arcosian empire gain from your race?

I've never even heard of it before today, and really even if the Empire knew of your race and your race had resources that Hailing would think valuable, all having vodkana bully her way across the universe does is tell Hailing to invade while she's not there.

Not to mention, until Lord Beerus himself confirmed it just now, you only had your word that she was Lord Beerus's child. The chances that you were lying are far greater than the chances that you were telling the truth, Hailing would have risked it, easily. He's also known to be much more powerful than either you or Vodkana, so really, your planet is safe because Hailing doesn't know about it, doesn't want it, or doesn't consider it worth the effort.

To be completly honest, I'm tempted to go conquer it myself just because the people there, from what you've said, seam like the kind of people who don't need to be in charge of a culture. Unless our honored guest Beerus-sama would prefer to travel there and destroy it, since one of it's people had the nerve to lie about being his prophet?
    Spoon looked at the Arcosian. "Beside quanity and quality of food? Merow? The Shugoki might not be powerful in battle itself, but if give great power ups, and could be used as torturing techniques in the right hands merrow."
    At Oxy he glared with pure hate.
    "We might not be a warriors, but little bug like won't be a problem for Meal's chefs!"

Whis stepped to Vodkana's side. His staff's head, the black orb, started to glow green.

Look here into this Vodkana, know the truth.

Inside the Orb, Vodkana could see and hear for herself what happened. First she was shown how Beerus only came to Meal, because of a prophecy he and the fish had together. It was how he met her mother, since she was the only cook wiling to take him into her home. She was truly kind, versus the others of Meal.

Next was when Spoon came to Dinneria. How he tricked her into believe he had to take Vodkana. How Dinneria cried at her daughter having to leave her. How it was Spoon who ripped Vodkana from the one person who truly loved her.

You took my daughter from Dinneria. You may have help stop Hailing from attacking Meal, but that does not mean that was your true motives were that. Afterall what was once your ship explains everything. Beerus looks down to his Daughter.

I leave Spoon's fate to you my daughter. Beerus walks over to where Poka was and takes a plate of pudding. He and Whis sit off to the side as they watch what is about to unfold.
    Vodkana collaped to her knees, her eyes widened with shock. "Nya...?"

Spoon stared terrified, when he seen on Vodkana- his face was exposed.
    Vodkana cried. "This.. can't.. be.. Nya..."

Spoon breathed heavily.
    Vodkana seemed broken. She sobbed, shaking.
    Spoon for once were quite. What could he say?

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

"Callins" was not sure what to do. "Beerus" sat over by "Whis" as Vodkana just cried. They both seemed to be enjoying the pudding quite a bit. "Callins" moved next to Vodkana. He crunched down to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
    Vodkana, Please don't cry. Your is still alive right? Maybe you can find her. But Spoon is still here, we should do something. Maybe let Oxy take care of her. Aspa was by Vodkana's other side.

This is your show right now, you tell us what you want ok.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana gotten up.
    "No. Nya. This... is my job." She narrowed her eyes.

Spoon backed off. "Vodkana.. consider it... we are practicaly business partners! Merrow! Don't lie to me! I know you'v enjoyed this!" He smiled akwardly.
    "SHUT THE NYA UP!!!" Vodkana yelled' her ki rising for a moment over 30,000 she slapped him into sky, and then flew after him kicking him back to earth making a hole. He coughed up blood, his sunglasses were broken.
    "I loved you! Nya! I'v trusted you!" she cried.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

"Callins" and Aspa quickly backed away from the fight, as the joined "Bills and Whis" with pudding.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ryuichi is sent crashing a few feet as the blast hits him. The blast wasn't really enough to damage him, but it had certainly caught him off guard. After a few seconds he sits upright and looks to the demon with an angry glare. He then slowly floats into the air. Green every flashes around him as he speaks in a seething voice.

"Do you even realize that you're killing them!? That you're murdering your own followers!?"

He then puts his hands together and forms a ki blast about the size of a golf ball in the gap between them.

"You have exactly three seconds to repent... And believe me; I'll know whether or not you really mean it."

He then opens his hands slightly, the light pouring out from it looks exactly like a golf ball sized sun.
    Make it count.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon breathed heavily. He was shocked, finished. Even if he had the power will to fight the fear from the others stopped him.
    "You... merrow! Ungrateful swine!" He groaned with pain.
    Vodkana have prepared a ki blast into his face.
    Spoon shaked. "Please... don't!" He... begged.

Vodkana stopped.
    "Just.. go. Go! Nya! I.... don't want to see you again!" Spoon still shaken, looked at everyone with hate and flew away.
    Vodkana again collapsed sobbing.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-10 at 03:56 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

"Callins" and Aspa were by her side again, as Beerus and Whis stood over her.
    "I am sorry Vodkana. I really am."
    The real Callins said as he changed back when Spoon was gone as out of sight.
    Que and Zoyl were there to only Zoyl this time slithered in front if Vodkana.
    He looked at her with regret.
    "Your mother loved you so much, that was clear from those memories."
    Zoyl said.

Aspa crunched down and hugged Vodkana if she could.
    "Let it out. Come on you are okay." She said like a true mother would to a grieiving child.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon flew toward Oxy's city and then his ki... completely vanished in sudden.

Vodkana cried, and then gotten shocked wheb "Callins", "Beerus" and "Whis" have changed back.
    She pushed away Aspa.
    "You... tricked me nya! You... toyed with me!' She cried and growled with rage.
    "Are you trying to drive me crazy?! Nya?!"
    She cried.
    "I had enough! I don't care anymore! Nya! I'll just kill you all!!!"
    She gathered ki in her hand. "Ryu~ ri....."
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-10 at 03:57 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Spoon flew toward Oxy's city and then his ki... completely vanished in sudden.

Vodkana cried, and then gotten shocked wheb "Callins", "Beerus" and "Whis" have changed back.
    She pushed away Aspa.
    "You... tricked me nya! You... toyed with me!' She cried and growled with rage.
    "Are you trying to drive me crazy?! Nya?!"
    She cried.
    "I had enough! I don't care anymore! Nya! I'll just kill you all!!!" She gathered ki in her hand. "Ryu~ ri....."
    As soon as Vodkana fires the blast, Oxy moves to intercept it, taking the blast dead on.

(At school, will update Temple when I get home)
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-12-08 at 04:30 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

The Androids, who had just been seeing how all this plays out, jumped in
    "Do it and you'll have the fight of your life. As for me....well....I knew it wasn't Callins when he offered the fashion advice- but I didn't know the exact plan, and had no way of knowing if the Beerus was real or not. I know I lied to you to destroy your ship. But I did tell you earlier right? People Lie. Its always a cruel lesson to learn, they lie for their own advantage, they lie to protect others, they lie to do a lot of things, and honestly we do a little lying in every social conversation in society. We never reveal the full nature of ourselves, and if you hate us all well.....I guess thats just what we get for trying stunts like this.

But I'm not going to let you destroy us. Especially not while we're in this ship"

The two of them hold up their hands ready to drain whatever ki blast she fires, and if she does they jump in front of Oxy and absorb it to make sure even he isn't hurt.
    "Do that, and we will have no choice to restrain you again."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-12-08 at 04:34 PM.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 25! I'm also on discord as "raziere".

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa flash stepped to Vodkana and slapped her, it was not painful it was enough to get her attention and hopefully interrupt her.
    "Look here young lady. You want the truth you behave for a moment and we will tell you, otherwise you will be punished if you continue this."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana's rage started to fade and she slew down the cooking beam's ki gathering.
    "I... don't hate you..." she have answered the androids. "But its simply too much to take! Nya" She was ready to send the cooking beam?
    And then she gotten slapped. She mewed with much more than physical pain.
    Sheo shutted up, shaking and listening her PL came back to 18,000
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-10 at 03:58 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Sun Kai only looked at Vodkana sadly and sighed.
    "....I am to blame, to. It was Callins plan, but I went along with it because I'm a coward, and I even used my knowledge from Beerus's last visit to Earth to make it more accurate. I guess his portrayal wasn't far off the mark but....it still doesn't excuse what was done....why did I allow myself to get dragged into this mess? I didn't want to get stuck in a room full of high-powered people who could all kill me with a glance, tampering with a teenagers emotions....I'm going back to the Sun..."
    he begins to walk out out of the ship, looking at Vodkana one last time and wishing things were different and then walking out of the room.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 25! I'm also on discord as "raziere".

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa looked her dead in the eyes.
    "We were not lying to you Vodkana dear. However we knew how bad Spoon was and how good you could be. We also knew you would not listen to us or hear the truth while you still relied on Spoon. Being Beerus was the only way you would listen, the only way you could be free. You were a slave to Spoon. You may not have realized it till now,but he was using you. I am sorry if it seems like we deceived you, but to be honest we did not want you to go through such hardship and realize you could never turn back later in your life."
    Zoyl slither and flew to her.
    " what we showed you about your mother. It is the truth Vodkana. It was how your mother saw those events. We found the memories and..." Zoyl makes a small sphere like the one she saw them in.
    "These are for you to keep. They are the memories you saw of your mother. They belong to you."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

Okay. I'm going to go check on my city, since Spoon was heading that way. If I come back and someone is dead, I'm eating whoever started it.

And Oxy ports away.

[Temple]

Of course I realize I'm killing them! They're my followers, to do with as I please!

He fires a blast at Ryuichi's hand.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Callins looks after Oxy, and decides to follow him. Finding his energy he teleports to his side.
    I came to help.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

"Anyways, the important matter of getting Vodkana out of Spoon's manipulations is over. Now what is needed is to figure out how to get her emotionally healthy again, 22? Your turn."
    22 nods and speaks to Vodkana, going over and putting her hand on her shoulder.
    "Ok so....you don't know what to believe right? Your confused, you probably don't know who to trust, something like that? Don't worry, I won't let anyone here hurt anyone anymore. Just sit down and take your time, let yourself cry it out, until your calmer, ok? 23, would please find a room for Vodkana? She will need somewhere to lie down and live after all this."
    She turns to 23 and winks. 23 nods at the silent message and goes forth and finds one of the empty room and lifted her hand, focusing her mind on certain.
    "Matter materialization!"
    and the entire room flashed with light....
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Que looks to 23.

"You know Callins is going to make you clean that up after he gets back.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Colossus in the Playground

Artic stepped out from the Shenron following the confrontation, looking with a peculiar mixture of horror, confusion, and rage.

What the HFIL just happened?!
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Barbarian in the Playground

Post Re: [DBitP] Shouldn't we be in space by now?

(TEMPLE)

Ryuichi glares at the demon; his mouth open in shock at what he had just heard, then the demon fires his blast.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-

The Ki blast hits the energy Ryuichi was concentrating... And everything explodes. The explosion fills the room with enough force and heat that Ryuichi is sent flying across the room. He's damaged rather badly.
    Make it count.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Artic stepped out from the Shenron following the confrontation, looking with a peculiar mixture of horror, confusion, and rage.

What the HFIL just happened?!
    Que turns to Artic now.

"Callins plan to free Vodkana went off without a hitch."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Que looks to 23.

"You know Callins is going to make you clean that up after he gets back.
    She comes out of the room
    "You haven't even seen what I did in there yet....and you don't get to know until Vodkana gets in there first, its a surprise for her, so don't judge until you see what its in there. and you peek and tell her, it ain't gonna be good for you."
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew