A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Domains And Domain Feats

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    YES PRECISELY. Hmm... GOD, YES, I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT. AS A DRAGON I ALSO ACCEPT GOLD, BLOOD, AND PRINCESSES.

W
    E DO LOVE OUR SHINIES.
    Gif is dull surprise? Reverence? Nonplussed? Their emotions confuse me.
    Uh, excuse me?

I'm the GIF god, and I'm frankly disappointed in these gifs being used in vain.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Uh, excuse me?

I'm the GIF god, and I'm frankly disappointed in these gifs being used in vain.

Define 'in vain'.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Did somebody say In Vein? My favorite things are In Vein.

Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Define 'in vain'.
    As neutral on the Law vs. Chaos scale, I have a list of rules, but only enforce them if I can call a coin flip.

Today, the rules that I'll bother enforcing that have been violated:
    Multiple gifs in one post
    use of non-anime gif
    use of gifs with male characters.
    use of gifs with female characters.
    oversized but unimpressed animated effects
    threatening people with guns

Everyone knows that chainsaws are dangerous but also acceptably comedic. Please remember to follow the right 50% of the rules.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-24 at 02:25 AM.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Raptor Domain (Backhawk748)

Granted Power: You may rebuke and command winged animals and magical beasts 3 + Charisma modifier times per day as an evil cleric rebukes and commands undead.

Domain Spells:
    1. Corvid Cloak (see below)
    2. Summon Dire HawkRotW
    3. Fire WingsSpC
    4. Aerial AlacrityRotW
    5. Overland Flight
    6. Blood SiroccoSpC
    7. Adamantine WingsCM
    8. BombardmentSpC
    9. Summon Devoted RocRotW

Spoiler: Corvid Cloak
    Show

CORVID CLOAK
    Transmutation
    Level: Druid 1, Raptor 1
    Components: V, S, DF
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Personal
    Target: You
    Duration: 10 minutes/level (D)

When you cast this spell, you assume the physical appearance and many of the qualities and abilities of a raven. While under the effect of the spell, your creature type changes to animal, and your size changes to Tiny. You have the space and reach of a wolf (2-1/2 ft./0 ft.). You gain the Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution of an average crow (Str 1, Dex 15, Con 10), but you retain your own mental ability scores. Your base land speed becomes 5 feet, and you gain a fly speed of with average maneuverability. You gain low-light vision. You gain a claws attack, which is a primary natural attack that deals 1d2-5 points of damage with each successful hit.

Your class and level, hit points, alignment, base attack bonus, and base saving throw bonuses all remain the same. You lose any extraordinary special abilities of your own form, as well as spell-like and supernatural abilities. You keep all extraordinary special attacks derived from class levels (such as a barbarian’s rage or a rogue’s sneak attack), but you lose any from your normal form that are not derived from class levels. You cannot speak or cast spells while in raven form. However, if you have the Natural Spell feat, you can cast spells normally. Your natural armor bonus becomes +0, regardless of any natural armor bonus from your normal form. Your equipment melds into your new form and becomes nonfunctional.

Raptor Devotion:
    Umm… Hey look, shiny fluff!
    Prerequisites: Iajutsu Focus 5 ranks.
    Benefit: 1/day as a swift action you can invoke the speed and ferocity of the raptor. For 1 minute you gain +1 + ¼ character levels to melee attack and weapon damage on any round in which you drew the weapon you are using to attack and the same bonus on any Iajutsu Focus checks you make.
    Special: You can select this feat multiple times, gaining one additional daily uses each time you take it.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you gain one additional daily use of this feat for each two daily turn or rebuke uses you expend.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

And apparently Marlowe has transformed in my mind. For one apparently Marlowe is Good aligned Weren't they shooting at me Oh wait it makes sense now

Senshi Domain (Marlowe)

Granted Power: As a standard action you may release a beam of evil cleansing light. This functions as a ray with a 60 ft range which deals 1d6 damage + 1d6 damage per 2 cleric levels beyond 1st you possess to a non-Good creature struck. You may use this beam 3 + Charisma modifier times per day.

Domain Spells:
    Protection from Continuity Evil
    Glorious RaimentBoED
    Costume Change (See Below)
    Holy Smite
    Righteous Wrath of the FaithfulSpC
    Holy Smite, Greater (See Below)
    Holy StarSpC
    Brilliant AuraSpC
    Blinding GloryBoED
    Spoiler: Costume Change
    Show

COSTUME CHANGE
    Conjuration (Teleportation)
    Level: Senshi 3
    Casting Time: 10 minutes or 1 swift action
    Range: Touch or 10 miles/caster level
    Target: One suit of clothes or armor.
    Duration: Permanent or instantaneous.
    Saving Throw: Will negates (object)
    Spell Resistance: Yes (object)

You can cast this spell in one of two ways. In the first way you spend 10 minutes to mark a suit of clothing or armor. This mark remains indefinitely until you forfeit ownership of the item (such as by selling it). You may have up to 1 + your Charisma modifier (minimum 1) marks of this kind, and if you would make a new one beyond your maximum an old mark is dissolved.

In the second way you can cast this spell it is a swift action. It immediately transpositions your currently worn armor with a marked suit of armor or your currently worn clothes with a marked suit of clothes. This marked item must be within the range, or within a non-dimensional space where the container is within this range. As it transpositions your worn armor or clothes the new suit of armor or clothes is automatically worn making it a quick means to don a suit of full-plate in the case of a nighttime ambush.

Spoiler: Holy Smite, Greater
    Show
    Holy Smite, Greater
    Evocation [Good]
    Level: Loyalty 6, Senshi 6.
    Components: V, S
    Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
    Area: 20-ft.-radius burst
    Duration: Instantaneous (1 or more rounds); see text
    Saving Throw: Will partial; see text
    Spell Resistance: Yes

This spell functions as Holy Smite except as noted here. It deals 1d6 damage per caster level (max 15d6 at CL 15), or 2d4 damage per caster level (max 50d4 at CL 25) against evil outsiders, and an evil target which fails their save is blinded for 1d4. Neutral targets which fail their save are blinded for 1 round.

Senshi Devotion:
    In the name of the comic I will…
    Prerequisites: Good alignment.
    Benefit: 1/day you may transform whatever armor or clothing you are wearing into a stylized Japanese schoolgirl outfit as a swift action. This transformation creates bright light out to 10 ft per character level and non-good creatures which can see you transform which are within the area of the bright light must make a Will save (DC 10 + ½ character level + Cha modifier) or be dazed for 1 round. While wearing this fuku you gain a +1 sacred bonus to AC if you were in Light armor, +2 if you were in Medium armor, and +3 if you were in Heavy armor (no bonus if you were in mere clothes). This fuku lasts 1 minute before returning to your normal clothes. You may not transform into your fuku while still in your fuku no matter how many uses you have.
    Special: You can select this feat multiple times, gaining one additional daily uses each time you take it.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you gain one additional daily use of this feat for each two daily turn or rebuke uses you expend.

Senshi Domain Transcendency: You may fire the ray granted by the Senshi domain power at-will and may choose to channel your Deific Wrath through it inflicting Deific Wrath damage to any creature struck, doing so expends your Deific Wrath until it recharges. In addition any armor you wear transforms into a stylized sailor fuku or other dress-like uniform. It is considered 1 category lighter whenever beneficial, has its arcane spell failure reduced by 10%, its Max Dex increased by +2, and its armor check penalty reduced by -3 (this stacks with mithral) and you gain a +2 sacred bonus to AC, increasing by an additional +1 vs males. Once per day you may, as a swift action, transform the armor of any number of allies within line of sight and line of effect into fukus granting them these same bonuses for 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-24 at 11:50 AM.

Current Projects:

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

I might well as do this
    current state of gitp regulars as factions
    yandere faction
    loyalpaladin
    snowbluff
    neopheonix
    jorm
    socratov

evil co
    red fell
    segev
    dragon group
    zaydos
    draconium

factionless group
    khadgar567
    VirusInk
    ilven
    iz47
    marlowe(due multiple character syndrome)

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Xaos Domain (NeoPhoenix0)
    Yes, but does this mean the effect of turning something ethereal is still permanent?

As neutral on the Law vs. Chaos scale, I have a list of rules, but only enforce them if I can call a coin flip.

Today, the rules that I'll bother enforcing that have been violated:
    Multiple gifs in one post
    use of non-anime gif
    use of gifs with male characters.
    use of gifs with female characters.
    oversized but unimpressed animated effects
    threatening people with guns

Everyone knows that chainsaws are dangerous but also acceptably comedic. Please remember to follow the right 50% of the rules.
    Are you trying to tell me I broke 3 rules... at least i think its three, what's a person to do. Though in my defense for the last one I was just trying to kill Zaydos.

Also, being bit psychotic does not make me a yandere.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Yes, but does this mean the effect of turning something ethereal is still permanent?

Are you trying to tell me I broke 3 rules... at least i think its three, what's a person to do. Though in my defense for the last one I was just trying to kill Zaydos.

nope just keep calm and be yandere and every thing will be okay

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    I might well as do this
    yandere faction
    loyalpaladin
    snowbluff
    neopheonix
    jorm
    socratov
    Pfft! XD

You can't kill Zaydos! He's good for these threads, and I went out of my way to make this one for him!

LP isn't remotely Yandere (unless paladins can be a weird "I love you but you're breaking the law" yandere), but he's in my faction.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Pfft! XD

You can't kill Zaydos! He's good for these threads, and I went out of my way to make this one for him!

LP isn't remotely Yandere (unless paladins can be a weird "I love you but you're breaking the law" yandere), but he's in my faction.
    said yandare paladin

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

said yandare paladin
    snowie is too adorable and neutral to be a paladin.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Raptor Domain (Backhawk748)

Granted Power: You may rebuke and command winged animals and magical beasts 3 + Charisma modifier times per day as an evil cleric rebukes and commands undead.

Domain Spells:
    1. Corvid Cloak (see below)
    2. Summon Dire HawkRotW
    3. Fire WingsSpC
    4. Aerial AlacrityRotW
    5. Overland Flight
    6. Blood SiroccoSpC
    7. Adamantine WingsCM
    8. BombardmentSpC
    9. Summon Devoted RocRotW

Spoiler: Corvid Cloak
    Show

CORVID CLOAK
    Transmutation
    Level: Druid 1, Raptor 1
    Duration: 10 minutes/level (D)

When you cast this spell, you assume the physical appearance and many of the qualities and abilities of a raven. While under the effect of the spell, your creature type changes to animal, and your size changes to Tiny. You have the space and reach of a wolf (2-1/2 ft./0 ft.). You gain the Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution of an average crow (Str 1, Dex 15, Con 10), but you retain your own mental ability scores. Your base land speed becomes 5 feet, and you gain a fly speed of with average maneuverability. You gain low-light vision. You gain a claws attack, which is a primary natural attack that deals 1d2-5 points of damage with each successful hit.

Your class and level, hit points, alignment, base attack bonus, and base saving throw bonuses all remain the same. You lose any extraordinary special abilities of your own form, as well as spell-like and supernatural abilities. You keep all extraordinary special attacks derived from class levels (such as a barbarian’s rage or a rogue’s sneak attack), but you lose any from your normal form that are not derived from class levels. You cannot speak or cast spells while in raven form. However, if you have the Natural Spell feat, you can cast spells normally. Your natural armor bonus becomes +0, regardless of any natural armor bonus from your normal form. Your equipment melds into your new form and becomes nonfunctional.

Raptor Devotion:
    Umm… Hey look, shiny fluff!
    Prerequisites: Iajutsu Focus 5 ranks.
    Benefit: 1/day as a swift action you can invoke the speed and ferocity of the raptor. For 1 minute you gain +1 + ¼ character levels to melee attack and weapon damage on any round in which you drew the weapon you are using to attack and the same bonus on any Iajutsu Focus checks you make.

Well this is just delightful, thanks Zaydos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. Figure as a domain spell is no more broken than on the item with daily limits and the like.

I might well as do this
    yandere faction
    loyalpaladin
    snowbluff
    neopheonix
    jorm
    socratov

evil co
    red fell
    segev
    dragon group
    zaydos
    draconium

factionless group
    khadgar567
    VirusInk
    ilven
    iz47
    marlowe(due multiple character syndrome)
    How is Socratov yandere? Also IZ at least used to be part of the company, as did Neo... and Loyal... and is Dragon Group supposed to be a fourth faction? I will have you know I am in charge of the company's taxes, and as a dragon I took this to mean I am in charge of making sure people pay me us tribute taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post

Well this is just delightful, thanks Zaydos.
    You are welcome, and the Seinfeld gif pleases me. FEED ME MORE, SEYMOUR.

Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-24 at 10:54 AM.

Current Projects:

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

How is Socratov yandere? Also IZ at least used to be part of the company, as did Neo... and Loyal... and is Dragon Group supposed to be a fourth faction? I will have you know I am in charge of the company's taxes, and as a dragon I took this to mean I am in charge of making sure people pay me us tribute taxes.
    its from disiase treat and onwards plus tormlet allways tries his best to yandare on his sempais

16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

I am in fact our company's landscaper. It takes a lot of effort to make new deadly landscapes all the time.

Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Beyond Domain (Xuldarinar)

Granted Power: You gain Servant of the Old Ones as a bonus feat.

Domain Spells:
    1. Aboleth Knowledge (see below)
    2. DarkboltLoM
    3. Undulating InnardsLoM
    4. Bind Least Vestige (see below)
    5. Shadow Evocation
    6. Shadow Walk
    7. Summon Elder Thrall VII
    8. Bind Greater Vestige (see below)
    9. Shades

Spoiler: Aboleth Knowledge
    Show

ABOLETH KNOWLEDGE
    Divination
    Level: Bard 1, beyond 1, cleric 1, player in yellow 1, thrall of shub-niggurath 1, sorcerer/wizard 1
    Components: V, S, Thrall
    Duration: 1 hour/level or until expended.

You tap into the ancestral memory of the aboleths stretching back to the dawn of time and before. Letting it fill your mind you hear its whispers in your ears.

You gain a +2 insight bonus on Knowledge and Lore checks, increasing to +4 if it deals with antediluvian secrets before the dawn of man, for the duration, and a +1 insight bonus to Will saves. You may, however, end this spell prematurely to make a single Knowledge check as if you had ranks in that skill equal to your caster level + 1.

Spoiler: Bind Least Vestige
    Show
    BIND LEAST VESTIGE
    Evocation
    Level: Beyond 4, sorcerer/wizard 4
    Components: V, S, F
    Duration: 1 round/level.

You call out the name of one of those tattered beings that dwell trapped beyond the reach of the gods. Evoking its power into you, you take on those traits it grants those who share their with it.

When you cast this spell select one 3rd level or lower vestige. You bind it as if you were a binder with an effective binder level of 4 less than your caster level. For the duration of this spell you are considered to have a pact with that vestige in which you failed the binding check and thus show both its sign and suffer its influence.

Focus: A copper phylactery worth 5 GP upon which is inscribed a prayer invoking the vestige to be bound. It requires a DC 15 + vestige level Knowledge (the planes) check to write this blasphemous prayer or DC 20 + vestige level Knowledge (arcana).

Spoiler: Bind Greater Vestige
    Show
    BIND GREATER VESTIGE
    Evocation
    Level: Beyond 8, sorcerer/wizard 8

You call out the name of one of those tattered beings that dwell trapped beyond the reach of the gods. Evoking its power into you, you take on those traits it grants those who share their with it.

When you cast this spell select one 6th level or lower vestige. You bind it as if you were a binder with an effective binder level of 2 less than your caster level. For the duration of this spell you are considered to have a pact with that vestige in which you failed the binding check and thus show both its sign and suffer its influence.

Focus: A silver phylactery worth 50 GP upon which is inscribed a prayer invoking the vestige to be bound. It requires a DC 20 + vestige level Knowledge (the planes) check to write this blasphemous prayer or DC 25 + vestige level Knowledge (arcana).

Beyond Devotion:
    You are devoted to those realms which lay beyond the shadows only partially impinging upon the real, and you are able to become, like these realms, only in part real.
    Benefit: You may turn incorporeal for 1 round/character level each day gaining the Incorporeal subtype and all things that go with it. These rounds do not need to be consecutive, however turning incorporeal is a standard action but returning to corporealness is a free action.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Each time after the first you do so you gain a number of additional rounds each day equal to ½ your character level.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead you may expend a daily use of that ability to add 2 rounds to the number of rounds you can use this feat for the day.

Beyond Domain Transcendency: Each day you may bind a Lv 7 or lower vestige. It is automatically a good pact and you may freely hide the sign. Use your Incarnation level as your effective binder level for this vestige.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-24 at 12:05 PM.

Current Projects:

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Beyond Domain (Xuldarinar)

Granted Power: You gain Servant of the Old Ones as a bonus feat.

Domain Spells:
    1. Aboleth Knowledge (see below)
    2. DarkboltLoM
    3. Undulating InnardsLoM
    4. Bind Least Vestige (see below)
    5. Shadow Evocation
    6. Shadow Walk
    7. Summon Elder Thrall VII
    8. Bind Greater Vestige (see below)
    9. Shades

Spoiler: Aboleth Knowledge
    Show

ABOLETH KNOWLEDGE
    Divination
    Level: Bard 1, beyond 1, cleric 1, player in yellow 1, thrall of shub-niggurath 1, sorcerer/wizard 1
    Components: V, S, Thrall
    Duration: 1 hour/level or until expended.

You tap into the ancestral memory of the aboleths stretching back to the dawn of time and before. Letting it fill your mind you hear its whispers in your ears.

You gain a +2 insight bonus on Knowledge and Lore checks, increasing to +4 if it deals with antediluvian secrets before the dawn of man, for the duration, and a +1 insight bonus to Will saves. You may, however, end this spell prematurely to make a single Knowledge check as if you had ranks in that skill equal to your caster level + 1.

Spoiler: Bind Least Vestige
    Show
    BIND LEAST VESTIGE
    Evocation
    Level: Beyond 4, sorcerer/wizard 4

When you cast this spell select one 3rd level or lower vestige. You bind it as if you were a binder with an effective binder level of 4 less than your caster level. For the duration of this spell you are considered to have a pact with that vestige in which you failed the binding check and thus show both its sign and suffer its influence.

Focus: A copper phylactery worth 5 GP upon which is inscribed a prayer invoking the vestige to be bound. It requires a DC 15 + vestige level Knowledge (the planes) check to write this blasphemous prayer or DC 20 + vestige level Knowledge (arcana).

Spoiler: Bind Greater Vestige
    Show
    BIND GREATER VESTIGE
    Evocation
    Level: Beyond 8, sorcerer/wizard 8

When you cast this spell select one 6th level or lower vestige. You bind it as if you were a binder with an effective binder level of 2 less than your caster level. For the duration of this spell you are considered to have a pact with that vestige in which you failed the binding check and thus show both its sign and suffer its influence.

Focus: A silver phylactery worth 50 GP upon which is inscribed a prayer invoking the vestige to be bound. It requires a DC 20 + vestige level Knowledge (the planes) check to write this blasphemous prayer or DC 25 + vestige level Knowledge (arcana).

Beyond Devotion:
    You are devoted to those realms which lay beyond the shadows only partially impinging upon the real, and you are able to become, like these realms, only in part real.
    Benefit: You may turn incorporeal for 1 round/character level each day gaining the Incorporeal subtype and all things that go with it. These rounds do not need to be consecutive, however turning incorporeal is a standard action but returning to corporealness is a free action.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Each time after the first you do so you gain a number of additional rounds each day equal to ½ your character level.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead you may expend a daily use of that ability to add 2 rounds to the number of rounds you can use this feat for the day.

Beyond Domain Transcendency: Each day you may bind a Lv 7 or lower vestige. It is automatically a good pact and you may freely hide the sign. Use your Incarnation level as your effective binder level for this vestige.
    I genuinely don't know what to say, in a good way mind you. I love it.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

yeash the xaos domain has some serious stuff in it. I didn't realize you could get a bluff bonus for knowing a spell, and i've heard of maw of chaos before but never actually looked it up.

Current avatar by me

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    I genuinely don't know what to say, in a good way mind you. I love it.
    Thank Blackhawk for the Seinfeld gif. I am apparently some sort of eldritch abomination which feeds on gifs.

yeash the xaos domain has some serious stuff in it. I didn't realize you could get a bluff bonus for knowing a spell, and i've heard of maw of chaos before but never actually looked it up.
    That'd be Dragon Magic for you it did some weird stuff that doesn't get mentioned. And I mainly know Maw of Chaos because I built a 20th level wild mage.

Current Projects:

21. - Top - End - #81
    Firbolg in the Playground

It's been a busy weekend for me, I'll try and make some domains tonight or tomorrow. I'm also going to teach Virus how to.

You...
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Why is Morphic Tide necroing so many old threads o.O

EDIT: Dusk Eclipse passed away ;-;
    Last edited by IZ42; 2016-01-24 at 05:34 PM.
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Why is Morphic Tide necroing so many old threads o.O

EDIT: Dusk Eclipse passed away ;-;
    I don't think they know the forum rules. They joined 2 years ago but haven't really posted a lot and mostly in homebrew, which has some exceptions to thread necroing

Current avatar by me

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't think they know the forum rules. They joined 2 years ago but haven't really posted a lot and mostly in homebrew, which has some exceptions to thread necroing
    Even still, they necro'd a thread from 2011 o.O
    Last edited by IZ42; 2016-01-24 at 06:10 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

just means they are google searching instead of using the forum navigation.

Current avatar by me

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

just means they are google searching instead of using the forum navigation.
    Still, it's a no-no. I don't see why people have no clue about timestamps or don't check them.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Wait which one was from 2011?

I am just resisting the urge to get out a red pen on things.

Current Projects:

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait which one was from 2011?

I am just resisting the urge to get out a red pen on things.
    THere wasn't a regulars from 2011, just a normal thread. He has rezzed WoL, Vestiges, Races, Deities, and Spells
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

Personally I wonder if they actually read any of them, since i don't think they have given permission and just make stuff for themselves. If they do read them I wonder what their reaction will be when they get to here.

Current avatar by me

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh yeah, thread necromancy is a big no-no around here, isn't it? That actually makes me happy - I've always found it rather annoying when people post in a thread from forever ago.
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.