A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Domains And Domain Feats

I don't have physical credentials, i just said that so people might not think i was making it all up.

One of the teachers was the one who said most japanese people wouldn't be able to tell, the class had a lot of questions that day about minor pronunciation things. I brought up the u rule to a class mate once to try and stop him from adding u between my name and san cause it was really wierding me out. It can be really unsettling hearing a slightly different pronunciation of your own name than what everyone else around you says.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I don't have physical credentials, i just said that so people might not think i was making it all up.

One of the teachers was the one who said most japanese people wouldn't be able to tell, the class had a lot of questions that day about minor pronunciation things. I brought up the u rule to a class mate once to try and stop him from adding u between my name and san cause it was really wierding me out. It can be really unsettling hearing a slightly different pronunciation of your own name than what everyone else around you says.
    I am pretty sure a walking stick is not any good as credentials of "I speak Japanese", unless via "You will accept this or I hit you with a stick". Even standing on top of Mount Fuji isn't credentials, as you get a lot of people who can't speak Japanese there (and farmers who you must communicate with with them speaking English and you speaking Japanese because neither of you can follow the other if they speak in their native language).

I've forgotten at least 90% of my Japanese

And thanks to this conversation my desktop is now torii gates. Many, many torii.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

It happens, for some reason I want to visit, Aokigahara someday out of some sort of morbid curiosity. Though I also want to see sakura trees blooming, I hear they have a lot more blossoms than normal cherry trees.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    It happens, for some reason I want to visit, Aokigahara someday out of some sort of morbid curiosity. Though I also want to see sakura trees blooming, I hear they have a lot more blossoms than normal cherry trees.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

I only barely had time on the weekend I went to climb Fuji starting from the 5th station, I got done a little early and managed to detour down below the tree line to the 6th station (the 5th station is a replacement 5th station which is higher than it used to be and higher than the 6th so no one goes there anymore) but didn't have a route back to the train station from the bottom of the mountain or time to go all the way down and back up so I didn't really get to explore Aokigahara, and it was summer so no cherry blossoms for me. Even so when you go below the treeline at Fuji it is beautiful and the pictures do it no justice.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Apparently talkin' 'bout Japan is like gifs... so here goes a domain for everyone's favorite orc and janitor the always patient and selfless Lug.

Janitor Domain (Lug the Janitor)

Granted Power: Add Hide to your Cleric class skills. While dressed in your holy garb (janitorial clothes) and carry cleaning tools you may hide without cover or concealment in urban environments as long as you do nothing that might draw specific attention to you such as draw a weapon or stare at someone.

Domain Spells:
    1. Friendly FaceRoD
    2. Reflective DisguiseSpC
    3. Lug’s Cloak of Invisibility (See Below)
    4. Create FetchCSc
    5. Lug’s Mass Cleansing (See Below)
    6. Dispel Magic, Greater
    7. Limited Wish
    8. Death PactSpC
    9. Causality Breaker (See below)

Spoiler: Lug's Cloak of Invisibility
    Show
    Lug's Cloak of Invisibility:
    Abjuration
    Level: Janitor 3
    Components: V, S, DF
    Casting Time: 1 full round
    Range: Personal
    Target: Self
    Duration: 1 minute/level (D)
    Saving Throw: Will negates (see below)
    Spell Resistance: No.
    This spell functions as Hide from Undead (PHB 241) except instead of affecting only undead it functions against all creatures with HD no greater than one-half your caster level, and the spell does not end unless you touch or attack a creature with HD no greater than one-half your caster level.
    Balance Comparison: Invisibility to Enemies (Oriental Adventures 106). Longer duration (1 minute/level instead of 3 rounds). Is self only instead of touch. Works on all creatures with low enough HD instead of all hostile creatures.

Spoiler: Lug's Mass Cleaning
    Show
    Lug's Mass Cleansing:
    Conjuration (Healing)/Transmutation
    Level: Janitor 5
    Casting Time: 1 minute
    Range: Medium (100 ft + 10 ft/caster level)
    Area: 20 ft radius burst
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
    Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless).

When you cast this spell the spirit of Lug washes over the targeted area cleansing it. All traces of disease, whether in objects or creatures, within the area are wiped away, as is all grime. All surfaces and creatures in the area are cured of all diseases (as if each were targeted separately by a remove disease spell), and made squeaky clean. Oozes in the area take 1d6 damage/caster level (max 15d6), and ooze paraelementals and other creatures made of filth take 1d10 damage/caster level (max 20d10).

Spoiler: Causality Breaker
    Show
    Causality Breaker:
    Transmutation
    Level: Janitor 9.
    Components: V, S, Sacrifice, XP
    Casting Time: 1 standard action.
    Range: Medium (100-ft +10-ft/caster level)
    Area: Emanation centered on you out to maximum range.
    Duration: Instantaneous.
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: Yes (see below)
    You may change the events of the last round. You may undo the results of any one action (each attack in a full attack is defined as a separate action for this effect) per 6 caster levels (max 4 actions at Lv 24). This allows you to undo one creature’s movement, make a success on an attack, skill, ability, caster level or similar check a failure (but not a failure into a success), make a failed saving throw into a successful one, undo the casting of a spell other than Wish (this restores the spell slot, material components, and XP costs), undo the use of a supernatural or spell-like ability (assuming it is activated), or undo another action such as drawing a weapon, opening a door, or other such action. Only portions of actions which took place in the area can be undone, so if a spell was cast outside of the area targeting creatures inside it the actual casting could not be affected, but the target's save could be. Another example a creature outside of the area moves into it, movement outside of the area could not be affected while movement inside could be stopped and therefore you could stop the creature's movement just within the area. If the creature instead moved from within the area to outside the area you could stop it from having began its movement, thus placing it back where it had started its movement.

If a creature has spell resistance it applies to any attempt to undo one of its actions; you roll only once for each such creature and should you fail you do not undo any of their actions.

Sacrifice: 1 Con burn per action reversed.

XP: 500 XP per action reversed.

Janitor Devotion:
    You are dedicated to the way of the custodian. Whenever a job needs doin’ you’re ready with mop and wit.
    Prerequisites: Profession (Janitor) 5 ranks.
    Benefit: 2/day you may, as an immediate action, replace any attack roll, saving throw, or skill check you make with a Profession (Janitor) check. Alternatively you may replace your AC with a Profession (Janitor) check against 1 attack after knowing whether that attack would hit your AC or not.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times, each time you do you gain 2 extra daily uses of this feat.
    Special: If you have the ability to Turn or Rebuke Undead you may spend 2 turn attempts to gain an extra daily use of this feat.

Current Projects:

6. - Top - End - #126
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler: It's hard to be funny and move the plot at the same time.
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Apparently talkin' 'bout Japan is like gifs... so here goes a domain for everyone's favorite orc and janitor the always patient and selfless Lug.

Janitor Domain (Lug the Janitor)
    That's so funny. My old table is ridiculously amused that Lug is a thing on this website. Actually, Virus was in that campaign.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

8. - Top - End - #128
    Banned

Snowbluff Domain
    You get a bonus equal to your wisdom modifier on bluff checks.

1st: Chill Touch
    2nd: Misdirection
    3rd: Glibness
    4th: Ice Storm
    5th: Cone of Cold
    6th: Freezing Sphere
    7th: Control Weather
    8th: Polar Ray
    9th: Fimbulwinter

Tippy Domain
    You can spontaneously cast domain spells just like cure or inflict spells.

1st: Charm Person
    2nd: Alter Self
    3rd: Fly
    4th: Polymorph
    5th: Planar Binding, Lesser
    6th: Planar Binding
    7th: Limited Wish
    8th: Teleportation Circle
    9th: Wish

VirusInk Domain
    You get a yandere companion, much like the animal companion of a druid of half your level but the companion is an elite-array human which starts with a single human hit die.

1st: Charm Person
    2nd: Unnatural Lust
    3rd: Sepia Snake Sigil
    4th: Contagion
    5th: Symbol of Sleep
    6th: Symbol of Persuasion
    7th: Grasping Hand
    8th: Symbol of Insanity
    9th: Teleportation Circle

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kellbyb View Post
    You may consider my permission to be permanently given.
    Clone Domain (kellbyb)

Granted Power: Disguise is a cleric class skill for you, you can ignore up to -2 to your disguise checks from disguising yourself as a different gender, race, or age category, and you gain the Assume Quirk skill trick (Complete Scoundrel) even if you do not meet its prerequisites, it does not count against your maximum number of skill tricks known.

Domain Spells:
    1. Disguise Self
    2. Reflective DisguiseSpC
    3. Duplicative Polymorph (see below)
    4. Create FetchCSc
    5. Shadow Evocation
    6. Reflective Disguise, MassSpC
    7. Clone
    8. Simulacrum (if banned increase Clone to 8th and add Greater Shadow Conjuration for 7th)
    9. Ice Assassin (if banned Shapechange if that is banned Shades)

Spoiler: Duplicative Polymorph
    Show
    Duplicative Polymorph:
    Transmutation
    Level: Clone 3
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Target: Self
    Duration: 1 minute/level (D)

This spell functions as Polymorph except the assumed form may have no more than 10 HD or your CL whichever is lower and you must touch the creature whose form you seek to assume.

Clone Devotion:
    You really like imitating others.
    Prerequisites: Disguise 5 ranks, Perform (Act) 3 ranks.
    Benefit: 1/day you may mimic the action of another creature within 30 ft that was taken since the end of your last turn. You take that action immediately as if you were the original user using the other creature's stats for all purposes. If that action had an XP cost you must still pay it and you must provide any expensive material components. You may choose new targets for the action and a new location. This takes the same action as the action being mimicked. If the mimicked action had a duration of longer than 1 minute per character level you possess, other than Permanent, your copy of it has a duration of 1 minute per character level.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times each time you do you gain 1 extra daily use of it.
    Special: If you have the ability to Turn or Rebuke Undead you may spend 3 turn attempts to gain an extra daily use of this feat.

Current Projects:

10. - Top - End - #130

Wow Zaydos, you really are the homebrewer's homebrewer. You have outclassed my meager contribution at every turn. And that includes the full monster manual worth of creatures and templates I've built up over the years over in the real world.

I applaud you and you nigh heroic efforts to supply all of the regulars with all of the things.

Have a gold star.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Wow Zaydos, you really are the homebrewer's homebrewer. You have outclassed my meager contribution at every turn. And that includes the full monster manual worth of creatures and templates I've built up over the years over in the real world.

I applaud you and you nigh heroic efforts to supply all of the regulars with all of the things.

Have a gold star.
    from the selfish and snarky one still one more domain waiting to be made for some one is any one have guess?
    and zaydos realy makes superior homebrew if i rate wizard and zaydos on one to 5 zaydos gets 4.9 while wizards gets 1

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Alright first things first:

If y'all like you some homebrew base classes you ought to check out the Base Class Challenge no active contest atm (expect one at the end of the month) as it is currently voting till the 29th. This is where most of the base classes I've made and snitch ideas from to make Granted Powers and Devotion feats come from.

And the real reason for this obligatory plug is that I've started the Ancillary Contest for more minor pieces of brew (feats, spells, magic items, vestiges, soulmelds, etc) back up so you might want to take a look, current theme: Community. This is what I think some of you might actually want to enter because it's less work, just a few spells, vestiges, soulmelds... the stuff made in these threads.

I'd link the current PrC and Monster contests but both of those are dead, and I'm not running another.

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post

Have a gold star.

What I've done in these threads is nothing compared to the dragons. The dragons. Too many dragons.

I could seriously just link dragons that would fit a good number of people.

Also I've learned how to make gifs, badly, from youtube videos. Fear me and my love of Rankin and Bass animation!

As a dragon the shiny golden star is of course appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    from the selfish and snarky one still one more domain waiting to be made for some one is any one have guess?
    and zaydos realy makes superior homebrew if i rate wizard and zaydos on one to 5 zaydos gets 4.9 while wizards gets 1
    First things first: See above Aladdin gif. Second: You made one for yourself remember
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-25 at 02:16 PM.

Current Projects:

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Tippyverse Domain

Granted power: You gain Craft Construct as a bonus feat. You need not meet the prerequisites.

Spells:
    1. Create Trap
    2. Create Food and Water
    3. Guidance of the Avatar
    4. Fabricate
    5. Permanency
    6. Planar Binding
    7. Limited Wish
    8. Teleportation Circle
    9. Wish

14. - Top - End - #134
    Banned

The similarity of the two Tippy domains speaks volumes about the Tippyverse.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

In pathfinder, each of those dragons is surrounded by a cloud of wyrmling black dragons and nobody knows.

Current avatar by me

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos
    I think the topic says the thrust of things, but realized you weren't on the permapermission list so before I make an Aberrant Domain (I'll admit largely inspired by your avatar more than anything else) I figured I should ask permission.
    Sure, go right ahead. I mean, I long stopped looking at those threads (I can't stand overuse of reaction gifs), but feel free.
    Aberrant Domain (Eldan)

Granted Power: You gain Aberration Blood as a bonus feat. You do not need to meet the prerequisites for this feat.

Domain Spells:
    1. Detect AberrationsLoM
    2. Undulant InnardsLoM
    3. Evard’s Menacing TentaclesPHBII
    4. Evard’s Black Tentacles
    5. Transformation of the DepthsStorm
    6. Flaying TendrilsCM
    7. Bite of the Umberhulk (see below)
    8. Dreaded Form of the Eye TyrantCM
    9. Weird

Spoiler
    Show
    BITE OF THE UMBERHULK
    Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]/Transmutation
    Level: Aberrant 7, bard 6, cleric 7, player in yellow 6, thrall of shub-niggurath 6, sorcerer/wizard 7
    Components: V, S, Thrall
    Target: You
    Duration: 1 round/level

With an inhuman cry, your face extends and expands a second pair of eyes forming upon your head, and your hands enlarge into thick claws. Powerful muscle builds under your skin, even as it thickens into a hardened carapace, and you become a half-umber hulk creature.

You gain a +12 enhancement bonus to Strength, a +2 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, a +8 enhancement bonus to Constitution, and a +8 enhancement bonus to natural armor. Your hands become claws, granting you two claw attacks, and your mouth becomes that of an umber hulk, giving you a bite attack. You can attack with both claws at your full attack bonus, but your bite attack takes a –2 penalty (as if you had the Multiattack feat). Each claw deals 2d4 points of damage (1d6 if you are Small) + your Str modifier, and your bite deals 2d8 points of damage (2d6 if you are Small) + 1/2 your Str modifier. You gain tremorsense 60 ft, and the benefit of the Great Fortitude feat as well. If your base attack bonus is +6 or higher, you do not gain any additional attacks.

Once during the duration of this spell you can add additional energy into it as a free action to gain a confusing gaze for 1 round. This functions as a gaze attack and any creature meeting your gaze must make a Will save (same DC as this spell would normally have) or be confused as the spell confusion for 1 round. This is a mind-affecting compulsion effect.

Special: If cast as an Aberrant domain spell replace the Thrall component with your Divine Focus.

Aberrant Devotion:
    You serve the aberrant masters well.
    Benefit: Once per day as a swift action you can invoke the power of aberrations allowing it to flow through you. For one minute you gain the benefits of one Aberrant Feat plus one per 4 character levels. You may select Aberrant Blood as one of these feats even if you do not fulfill its prerequisites but otherwise must fulfill all prerequisites for the selected feats.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times, each time you do so you gain an extra daily use of it.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you may gain one additional use of this feat for every two turn or rebuke attempts you expend.

Current Projects:

17. - Top - End - #137
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thank you both for these! Now let me take a look at them...

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    Kawaii Domain (VirusInk. I guess.)
    Oh... Oh God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    VirusInk Domain
    I'm sensing a pattern.
    I'll be out of town for the next couple weeks!

Swing by and take a look at my DeviantArt!

Icon drawn by no one but myself! Full version can be seen here.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    Thank you both for these! Now let me take a look at them...

Oh... Oh God.

I'm sensing a pattern.
    Is that a good pattern or a bad one? Also why Virus Ink?
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-25 at 03:19 PM.

Current Projects:

19. - Top - End - #139
    Colossus in the Playground

Aberrant Domain (Eldan)

Granted Power: You gain Aberration Blood as a bonus feat. You do not need to meet the prerequisites for this feat.

Domain Spells:
    1. Detect AberrationsLoM
    2. Undulant InnardsLoM
    3. Evard’s Menacing TentaclesPHBII
    4. Evard’s Black Tentacles
    5. Transformation of the DepthsStorm
    6. Flaying TendrilsCM
    7. Bite of the Umberhulk (see below)
    8. Dreaded Form of the Eye TyrantCM
    9. Weird

Spoiler
    Show
    BITE OF THE UMBERHULK
    Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]/Transmutation
    Level: Aberrant 7, bard 6, cleric 7, player in yellow 6, thrall of shub-niggurath 6, sorcerer/wizard 7
    Components: V, S, Thrall
    Target: You
    Duration: 1 round/level

With an inhuman cry, your face extends and expands a second pair of eyes forming upon your head, and your hands enlarge into thick claws. Powerful muscle builds under your skin, even as it thickens into a hardened carapace, and you become a half-umber hulk creature.

You gain a +12 enhancement bonus to Strength, a +2 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, a +8 enhancement bonus to Constitution, and a +8 enhancement bonus to natural armor. Your hands become claws, granting you two claw attacks, and your mouth becomes that of an umber hulk, giving you a bite attack. You can attack with both claws at your full attack bonus, but your bite attack takes a –2 penalty (as if you had the Multiattack feat). Each claw deals 2d4 points of damage (1d6 if you are Small) + your Str modifier, and your bite deals 2d8 points of damage (2d6 if you are Small) + 1/2 your Str modifier. You gain tremorsense 60 ft, and the benefit of the Great Fortitude feat as well. If your base attack bonus is +6 or higher, you do not gain any additional attacks.

Once during the duration of this spell you can add additional energy into it as a free action to gain a confusing gaze for 1 round. This functions as a gaze attack and any creature meeting your gaze must make a Will save (same DC as this spell would normally have) or be confused as the spell confusion for 1 round. This is a mind-affecting compulsion effect.

Special: If cast as an Aberrant domain spell replace the Thrall component with your Divine Focus.

Aberrant Devotion:
    You serve the aberrant masters well.
    Benefit: Once per day as a swift action you can invoke the power of aberrations allowing it to flow through you. For one minute you gain the benefits of one Aberrant Feat plus one per 4 character levels. You may select Aberrant Blood as one of these feats even if you do not fulfill its prerequisites but otherwise must fulfill all prerequisites for the selected feats.
    Special: You may take this feat multiple times, each time you do so you gain an extra daily use of it.
    Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you may gain one additional use of this feat for every two turn or rebuke attempts you expend.
    Huh. I like it, but I?m just wondering, now. Weren't there any domains in LOM?
    "And now I see, with eyes serene,
    The very pulse of the machine."

20. - Top - End - #140
    Banned

I'm sensing a pattern.
    There were meant to be three patterns - viruses (Sepia Snake Sigil and Contagion), ink (SSS, S of sleep, S of persuasion, S of insanity, teleportation circle) and OHMYGODSOCUTEIWANTTOTAKEYOUHOME (Yandere companion, charm person, unnatural lust, symbol of persuasion, grasping hand).

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Huh. I like it, but I?m just wondering, now. Weren't there any domains in LOM?
    Several, but all were reprints from other books. There was a (Vile) Darkness domain (originally Darkness in BoVD but there was also Darkness in FRCS), Corruption (originally BoVD), Force (I think it was in 3.0, might have been Dragon Mag, but also CDivine), Hatred (FRCS), Madness (think it was Deities and Demigods but also CDivine), and Mind (XPH and maybe elsewhere).

Current Projects:

22. - Top - End - #142

Is that a good pattern or a bad one? Also why Virus Ink?
    Well.... To be determined. I mean, so far some of the pattern looks like I can charm and "kawaii" people to death.

I like to draw, and that's my art name *points to link in my signature*. It just kind of stuck and now I use it where ever. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    There were meant to be three patterns - viruses (Sepia Snake Sigil and Contagion), ink (SSS, S of sleep, S of persuasion, S of insanity, teleportation circle) and OHMYGODSOCUTEIWANTTOTAKEYOUHOME (Yandere companion, charm person, unnatural lust, symbol of persuasion, grasping hand).
    ....Ah. Yes. Usually I receive contagions and inks. Leave it to you to create the third pattern.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Banned

Well.... To be determined. I mean, so far some of the pattern looks like I can charm and "kawaii" people to death.
    You are very much a cutie~

*Cuddles and kisses*.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Colossus in the Playground

Marlowe domain.

Granted power Once per day, you may cast a spell while concentrating on another spell without breaking concentration. If the second spell also requires concentration, you can also concentrate on it for 1 round per charisma bonus.

1 Silent image
    2 Mirror image
    3 Visage of the deity lesser
    4 Planar ally lesser
    5 Planar ally
    6 Visage of the deity
    7 Veil
    8 Planar ally greater
    9 Visage of the deity greater

Marlowe devotion

Benefit Once per day, you may cast a spell that has a casting time of a standard action or less, as an immediate action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

....Ah. Yes. Usually I receive contagions and inks. Leave it to you to create the third pattern.
    Do you need help?
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

26. - Top - End - #146

Do you need help?
    I need an adult. Red Fel! Red Fel! Red Fel!
    LP told me to do that if I was ever in trouble and he was off smiting evil.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

I AM AN ADULT!

Jormengand, stop being affectionate. It's creepy.

Snowbluff, stop being helpful. It's creepy.

Zaydos, stop making me nostalgic. It's creepy.

IZ, stop breathing. It's creepy.

Everyone! Stop being creepy!

That's my job.

My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    ;-;

I dun wanna, how about you do it?
    Last edited by IZ42; 2016-01-25 at 06:09 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Strictly speaking, as Yandere Queen, I have a requisite amount of creepy to fulfill.

Also, I kinda feel at fault for anything that happens to Virus. If something bad happens, I shouldn't have invited her here in the first place.
    Oh, I see how it is. LP is a two-timing punk, and you don't think I'm good enough!

Bah humbug!
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-25 at 06:12 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post

I AM AN ADULT!

Jormengand, stop being affectionate. It's creepy.

Snowbluff, stop being helpful. It's creepy.

Zaydos, stop making me nostalgic. It's creepy.

Everyone! Stop being creepy!

That's my job.

And the Beetlejuice is coming out....im just gonna be over here.......

Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel