A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 43 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default World of Salvus (OoC)

Greetings newcomer!
    This is an invite only game. If you have been contacted, please read the information below and decide if this is the right game for you!

The Game
    Spoiler: The Big 16
    Show
    1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
    D&D 3.5 Edition
    ra
    2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
    This game will take place in the homebrewed world of Salvus. You can read all about it here.

There is also a unique set of deities.

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
    I will be actively seeking members that I think would fit well into this world.

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
    Giant in the Playground.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
    All characters begin with 0 exp. and start at level 1.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
    All characters begin 1,500 gp and a note from the King's Castle Adventuring Company.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
    All 3.5 content is welcome, including Dragon Magazine. I will also allow any prestige classes under the homebrew section of my signature (not the GitP Regulars as X section).

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
    All races must be chosen from the "Races of Salvus". If you find a prestige class that requires a specific race, just ask me and we'll make it work with an existing race.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
    See the "character creation" section below. All sheets will be managed on Myth-Weavers.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    The game will use alignment. I would prefer players stay away from the evil alignments, specifically chaotic evil, but I won't deny any alignments. Just know evil characters will have a harder time in the world than good or neutral ones.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
    Multi-classing is allowed and the normal penalties are waved.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
    Players will roll their own die. Occasionally I may roll some perception based checks for a player, but those rolls will be few and far between.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
    Please see the "house rules" section below.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
    Backstory is required, however it does not have to be intense as you are starting at level 1. You may choose to substitute a backstory with the 10-minute background.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
    Primarily roleplaying, but expect puzzle solving and encounters to be present. The type of game you play will largely depend on how the players decide to handle things.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
    All 3.5 material is allowed, so long as it doesn't conflict with the above!

Spoiler: House Rules
    Show

Level Adjustment
    Level adjustment buy-off functions similarly to the SRD's standard buy-off. Except that instead of paying EXP to buy-off your level adjustment, it is automatically reduced upon reaching the appropriate level without any EXP penalty. For convenience, I've listed the buy-off levels below.
    Starting Level Adjustment Number of Class Levels Necessary
    for Level Adjustment Reduction
    +1 LA 3
    +2 LA 6, 9
    +3 LA 9, 15, 18

Skills
    We'll adopt a lightly modified version of Grod's Giants and Graveyards skill rules.
    • Classes grant a minimum of 4+Int skill points/level.
    • All skills cost 1 point/rank, be they class or cross-class.
    • Your maximum number of ranks in a class skill is your level+3.
    • Your maximum number of ranks in a cross-class skill is half your level. (0 ranks at level 1)
    • Once a class skill, always a class skill
    • Your Intelligence modifier never gives a penalty to your skill points/level
    • Increasing your intelligence does retroactively give you skill points.
    • Intelligence items do not increase the number of skill points you have.

Spoiler: Character Creation
    Show
    • Starting level 1
    • 36 Point Buy
    • Level adjustment buy-off is allowed.
    • These stated Pathfinder classes are allowed. The Gunslinger is allowed (but guns do not hit against touch AC and do not break when you roll a 1). You may also choose to switch out 3.5's Sorcerer, Paladin, and Fighter for their pathfinder versions (this does not include archetypes).
    • You may take one meaningful flaw. (No -2 to constitution if you have no constitution score.)
    • Aim for medium OP/tier 3.

Spoiler: Character Hook
    Show
    Every child dreams of escaping the hum drum of the average life and becoming an adventurer. As such, it should come as no surprise that the most famous guild in Salvus is the "King's Castle Adventuring Company", or "The Adventuring Company" for short. Every resident of Salvus (regardless of their location, status, or security), mysteriously receives a note by their bedside on the first day of adulthood (18 for humans, 120 for elves, etc.). This note reads as follows.

Good morning and happy birthday, future adventurer!

It is with great excitement, that we are able to tell you that you are now of eligible age to join our adventuring company! Should you wish to join, please bring a signed copy of this letter to the "King's Castle Adventuring Company" headquarters in the skycity of Windfall. This invitation is forever extended to you, so long as you live. We do so ever look forward to you signing with us and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
    The King
    Who the king is and how he gets letters to every being on Salvus is a true mystery. But regardless, his efforts have created the largest population of adventurers in Salvus' known history. Some people leave that morning to join up, some people wait years to join, and some people never do. But everyone considers it. This is where you come in. You've got one of those letters in your pocket, don't you? Well, what are you waiting for! Get on the skyship and get to Windfall! Don't leave your destiny waiting.

Spoiler: Post Format
    Show
    In character posts should be formatted like the example below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Example
    John Smith
    Adventurer's Guild, Windfall City

"Character speech should be distinct and easy to read, representing your character’s speech, preferably a color different from other characters in the game." The characters other actions are often written as part of the paragraph, as if in a novel. Character thoughts may or may not be colored, and are displayed through italics.

Separating by paragraphs at conversation breaks or at logical action breaks is a good idea. Strive to not post “one-liners.” That is, don’t simply post ‘John Smith attacks the goblin.’ That’s boring. Try to weave in some narrative. ‘John Smith ducks under the goblin’s hammer, easily sidestepping the crude swipe. His ornate mace slams against the goblin’s head, delivering a powerful smite in the name of Thor.’ This is by no means quality material, but it is a step in the right direction.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    This is where all out of character comments that are pertinent to your current actions should be placed. Example: "Does my character have line of sight on the monster?" or "Are there any noticeable signs of combat?"

Spoiler: Battle Actions
    Show

This is where you place all the mechanical actions you take during combat.

Please note any stances, active buffs, or the like similarly to the example below.
    Remember: Character X is in the Island of Blades stance.

When you roll to attack, please note the iterative, weapon, and all special properties. I would also appreciate if you rolled your critical confirm and damage at the same time. That way, in the event you do crit, we can tack on the extra damage without creating an extra post in the OoC or IC threads. It will save us time in the long run and I think it will speed the game up.
    Attack One (Cutlass)
    [Roll]1d20+12[/ROLL]
    Damage
    [Roll]1d6+4[/ROLL] (Slashing/Magical)
    Critical Confirm (On 15-20)
    [ROLL]1d20+7[/ROLL]
    Critical Damage
    [Roll]1d6+4[/ROLL]

Attack Two (Cutlass)
    [Roll]1d20+7[/ROLL]
    Damage
    [Roll]1d6+4[/ROLL] (Slashing/Magical)
    Critical Confirm (On 15-20)
    [ROLL]1d20+7[/ROLL]
    Critical Damage
    [Roll]1d6+4[/ROLL]

The Guild
    Spoiler: King's Castle Adventuring Company
    Show
    Basic Information
    The King's Castle Adventuring Company is a well respected guild that calls all of Salvus its home. Created by the ever enigmatic man known as "King", the guild has the largest member count of any guild on Salvus. It collects members from all walks of life and always has the proper tools for any job that needs doing. The guild is so well respected, that anyone bearing a "Kingsman Badge" is allowed nearly anywhere in Salvus without question, including inside Brigg's high-danger block.

Map

Guild Hall
    A place for weary guild members to unwind and share tales of their adventures.

Quest Board
    Quests Gold Experience
    TBD
    TBD

Quest Types
    Distress:
    Missions that involve working with another away team or possibly other adventurers are given this type. Usually distress missions are emergencies that need to be handled immediately and pose great danger to the adventuring party that requested help.

Exploration:
    Missions involving a trek through uncharted areas of Salvus are given this type.

Hunt:
    Missions involving a theft, missing person, or possibly retrieving something of interest are given this type.

Investigation:
    Missions involving a murder, mystery, or fraud usually fall under this type. Expect to work with the local law.

Monster Control:
    Missions geared towards thinning out an excess number of monsters or possibly a renegade dangerous monster are given this type.

Negotiation:
    Missions that require a certain tact or persuasion are given this type.

Recon:
    Missions that require you to gather information on a subject or place are given this type. Much like the exploration and investigation type missions, recon involves a bit of tactical know how.

Stealth:
    Missions that require you to be sneaky or go unnoticed are given this type.

Rankings
    Rank Requirement Reward
    Recruit
    None
    • Access to D-level jobs
    • The King's Kit
    Trapper
    4th level
    • Access to C-level jobs
    • Weapon Upgrade
    Retainer
    8th level
    • Access to B-level jobs
    • Armor Upgrade
    Enforcer
    12th level
    • Access to A-level jobs
    • Ability Enhancement
    Officer
    16th level
    • Access to S-level jobs
    • Equipment Upgrade
    Kingsman
    20th level
    • Access to legendary jobs
    • King's Ticket
    • Kingsman Badge

Ranks
    These determine your position in the King's Castle Adventuring Company. Not only do they allow you to undertake bigger and badder missions, but they come with incentives that reward your performance.

Requirements
    These are the prerequisites for attaining a new rank. Upon completing a rank's prerequisites, you must return to the King's Castle Adventuring Company's headquarters in Windfall to be granted your new rank and its accompanying reward.

Rewards
    These are granted upon attaining a new rank in the King's Castle Adventuring Company. Unlike requirements, you receive all items under your rank's respective reward column. You will be granted a voucher for these rewards that can be redeemed at any Salvus Trading Company storefront.

King's Kit
    You are granted a voucher for a bag of standard adventurer supplies.
    • Adventurer's Pack
    • Ring of Minor Sustenance
    • Party Stone
    • Bedroll
    • Rope, Hempen 50'
    • Signal Whistle
    • Waterskin
    • 10 days of rations

Spoiler: Items FAQ
    Show

Adventurer's Pack
    Question:
    How is this item different than a Handy Haversack?

Answer:
    This item functions like a handy haversack, except that retrieving items from it is a standard action.

Ring of Minor Sustenance
    Question:
    How is this item different than a ring of sustenance?

Answer:
    This item provides the same benefits as the ring of sustenance, however it functions slightly different. This ring begins to work immediately, bestowing the same benefits as a ring of sustenance. However, the ring is then bound to the wearer for the next 120 hours. After the 120 hours are up, the wearer must then remove the ring for 48 hours in order to let the ring restore it's energy. If the wearer continues to wear the ring past the 120 hour period, it will impost a -2 constitution penalty to the wearer for every 24 hours it remains on their finger, continuing to provide benefits at the cost of their constitution.

Party Stone
    Extra Anchovies' big list of questions.

Weapon Upgrade
    You are granted a voucher for a +2 equivalent weapon.

Armor Upgrade
    You are granted a voucher for 18,000 gp worth of defensive items. Items covered by this voucher include: Armor, Shields, Rings of Protection, and Bracers of Armor.

Ability Enhancement
    You are granted a voucher for any +6 single ability stat buff item. Items covered by this voucher include: Cloaks of Charisma, Periapts of Wisdom, Amulets of Health, Gloves of Dexterity, Headbands of Intellect, and Belts of Strength.

Equipment Upgrade
    You are granted a voucher that allows you to trade in a single weapon and single defensive item (defensive items are limited to those listed above, under "Armor Upgrade") for a +8 equivalent of each item.

King's Ticket
    You are granted a voucher for a 300,000 gp credit at any Salvus Trading Company storefront.

Kingsman Badge
    You are granted a badge by "The King" that allows you access to areas that are otherwise inaccessible.

Spoiler: Away Team Alpha
    Show

Battle Map

In-Character Thread

Party
    Player Rank Member Race Class Alignment Theme
    Extra Anchovies Recruit Cassidy Halloran Human Scout Neutral Good Theme
    IZ42 Recruit Ankit Silvestris Warblade Chaotic Neutral Theme
    Scheming Wizard Recruit Gabriella Velodyne Human Wizard Neutral Good Theme
    Snowbluff Recruit Tristana Blackwillow Human (Azurin) Cleric Neutral Evil Theme
    VirusInk Recruit Sif Fenra Lupine Ranger Chaotic Good Theme

Missions Completed
    D-Rank C-Rank B-Rank A-Rank S-Rank Legendary Total
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Special Note: The maximum party size is 5 players.

Spoiler: Away Team Bravo
    Show

In-Character Thread

Map!

Party
    Player Rank Member Race Class Alignment Theme
    Illven Recruit Abby Human Cleric Lawful Neutral Theme
    Morcleon Recruit Furude Setsuna Changeling Beguiler True Neutral Theme
    Illyahr Recruit Doran Human (Azurin) Binder Chaotic Neutral Theme
    Sjlver Recruit Zeathe Human Swordsage Neutral Good Theme
    Draconium Recruit Kiloren Salvith Human Sorcerer True Neutral Theme

Missions Completed
    D-Rank C-Rank B-Rank A-Rank S-Rank Legendary Total
    1 0 0 0 0 0 0

Special Note: The maximum party size is 5 players.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2016-07-11 at 12:12 PM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: World of Salvus

Well neat.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

3. - Top - End - #3

Well neat.
    Is that an "I'm in, LP!", "This sounds awful!", or "Paladin-kun... d-daisuki desu!"?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Alrighty, let's do this!
    I'll be out of town for the next couple weeks!

Swing by and take a look at my DeviantArt!

Icon drawn by no one but myself! Full version can be seen here.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm down. This seems fun.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

6. - Top - End - #6

Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    Alrighty, let's do this!
    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    I'm down. This seems fun.
    Aww yeah! Now we've just got to wait for Scheming Wizard (an accomplice of mine) and Extra Anchovies to reply. If, by chance, they say no, I'll work my way through other playgrounders who've got reserved spots in my campaign. (Socratov, Illyahr, NeoPhoenix, Illven, etc.)
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2016-01-26 at 02:07 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    Is that an "I'm in, LP!", "This sounds awful!", or "Paladin-kun... d-daisuki desu!"?
    I wend an extraneous "-wo" when speaking moonspeak.

Trying to figure out how to do Tristana at level 1.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

8. - Top - End - #8

Trying to figure out how to do Tristana at level 1.
    That'll be exciting! I like that PC and there will be a large amount of NPC's for her to interact with.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

That'll be exciting! I like that PC and there will be a large amount of NPC's for her to interact with.
    Well, great.

I've got to sort this one out... level 1 is so droll.

10. - Top - End - #10

Well, great.

I've got to sort this one out... level 1 is so droll.
    But also exciting!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

But also exciting!

12. - Top - End - #12

Only you, Snow. Only you.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Rawr! I have arrived!

I think I'll build for a Moonlight Hunter, probably entering from Scout 1/Cleric 1/Ranger 4 and following Moonlight Hunter up with Highland Stalker if we get that far.

Are lycanthropes locked into specific alignments as per the Monster Manual in this setting? If so, what's Umbriel's stance on werebears (always LG)? I'd guess that if they are alignment-locked, he'd advocate for locking up afflicted werebears until they can be cured, and accepting natural werebears as necessary sacrifices, but it'd make more sense to me if the lycanthropes weren't of fixed alignments but generally tended towards evil.

ETA: I'd prefer to start at level 2, but a 1st-level start would be fine (and LP is the one in charge here).
    Last edited by Extra Anchovies; 2016-01-26 at 03:40 PM.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

I really did want to use that img.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    Rawr! I have arrived!
    Hooray!

I think I'll build for a Moonlight Hunter, probably entering from Scout 1/Cleric 1/Ranger 4 and following Moonlight Hunter up with Highland Stalker if we get that far.
    I'm super excited. This will be an interesting PBP that is slightly Fairy Tale inspired.

Are lycanthropes locked into specific alignments as per the Monster Manual in this setting?
    His dogma/personality is a tiny bit out of date. I'll see what I can do to renovate it for you. He doesn't mind lycanthropes as people, he despises lycanthropy as a disease. So Moonlight Hunters aren't a bunch of super-crossbow wielding murderhobos.

ETA: I'd prefer to start at level 2, but a 1st-level start would be fine (and LP is the one in charge here).
    It'll be RP heavy, so you don't have to worry about being one-shot by a cat. Plus XP will be as slow as Snowbluff makes it. Hehehe. Just kidding. It's up to all of you!

Edit:
    Not sure if this link will work for you guys, but this is the crappy alpha version of Races of Salvus. I'm linking it because it has photos of a bunch of the races.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2016-01-26 at 04:25 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Default Re: World of Salvus (OoC)

I'm thinking I'll probably go Lupine ranger.

Edit: Thinking on it more I'll probably go with a duel weapon Lupine ranger.
    Last edited by VirusInk; 2016-01-26 at 05:52 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

I'm thinking I'll probably go Lupine ranger.
    I need to make a human serial killer.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Maybe I'll play the face this time, lemme check out some stuff.
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

19. - Top - End - #19

I need to make a human serial killer.
    Ooooo! That sounds like tons of fun~

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Ooooo! That sounds like tons of fun~
    Gotta figure out this first level though. There are a lot of ways I can take this.

1) Beguiler Gish
    2) Dread Necro gish (DMM?)
    3) Cleric of Suffering and Pain (DMM Sadism)

Actually I like the cleric idea. Might go spontaneous domains for extra suffering.

EDIT: Requesting Evil Sapphire Heirarch Adaption

Might do that or Tenebrous Apostate.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-26 at 06:30 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Gotta figure out this first level though. There are a lot of ways I can take this.

1) Beguiler Gish
    2) Dread Necro gish (DMM?)
    3) Cleric of Suffering and Pain (DMM Sadism)

Actually I like the cleric idea. Might go spontaneous domains for extra suffering.

EDIT: Requesting Evil Sapphire Heirarch Adaption

Might do that or Tenebrous Apostate.
    I'm slightly fascinated with Beguilers- but I think that's just because I'm not entirely sure how they work to be perfectly honest.

Killer cleric sounds like a party!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

I'm slightly fascinated with Beguilers- but I think that's just because I'm not entirely sure how they work to be perfectly honest.
    Beguilers in 2 minutes!
    1) High skill points!
    2) High int caster! Gives more skill points!
    3) Good skill list, including trap finding and face abilities, makes them a replacement for skill rogue.
    4) List of enchantments and illusions, very creative spells, but bad versus mindless critters most of the time.
    5) Spell list is fixed, and you cast spontaneously. No headache spell selection.
    6) Advanced learning teaches them spells from future books! It's always updated!
    7) Abilities that award your spellcasting for being stealthy!
    Killer cleric sounds like a party!
    Yeah, I'm digging it.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

I wanna do a Lupine Gunslinger, possibly Bolt Ace. Can my Lupine be more like a Fennec Fox? Fennec Foxes are cyoot
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    I wanna do a Lupine Gunslinger, possibly Bolt Ace. Can my Lupine be more like a Fennec Fox? Fennec Foxes are cyoot
    Yeah, they are cool.

I might end up doing a meeting with the fennecs at Brookfield. My dad is a docent. :0

25. - Top - End - #25

Beguilers in 2 minutes!
    1) High skill points!
    2) High int caster! Gives more skill points!
    3) Good skill list, including trap finding and face abilities, makes them a replacement for skill rogue.
    4) List of enchantments and illusions, very creative spells, but bad versus mindless critters most of the time.
    5) Spell list is fixed, and you cast spontaneously. No headache spell selection.
    6) Advanced learning teaches them spells from future books! It's always updated!
    7) Abilities that award your spellcasting for being stealthy!
    God bless you, Snuff-a-Bloo. I wish I had these kinds of descriptions for every class.
    They sound pretty awesome! Especially the illusion part.

Yeah, I'm digging it.
    So, if you're making a serial killer.. what's their pattern? Like, what kind of people do they kill?

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

God bless you, Snuff-a-Bloo. I wish I had these kinds of descriptions for every class.
    They sound pretty awesome! Especially the illusion part.
    Ah, my heart!

If you need any other class described, I can do it. 3.5 has been my playground for about a decade for me.

So, if you're making a serial killer.. what's their pattern? Like, what kind of people do they kill?
    Ones that feel pain.

27. - Top - End - #27

Ah, my heart!

If you need any other class described, I can do it. 3.5 has been my playground for about a decade for me.
    Thank you! I'm just getting my feet wet so this is like a whole new world for me.
    ...aaaand now I got the disney song stuck in my head.

Ones that feel pain.
    You've got some work to do, then. There's a lot of those.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Ones that feel pain.
    You are playing Tristana!
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Yes I am.
    Thank you! I'm just getting my feet wet so this is like a whole new world for me.
    ...aaaand now I got the disney song stuck in my head.
    Which song?

And I'm happy to help. I enjoy working on characters, which is why 3.5 has stay my fave through PF, 4e, and 5e.

You've got some work to do, then. There's a lot of those.
    It's like, what? 6 billion to kill?
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-01-26 at 06:49 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

It's like, what? 6 billion to kill?
    More like 7.4-ish billion by now. Also my cat is sitting on my phone. I love her but she's a ****.
    Show