Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Age of Worms I [OOC]

Welcome to the Age of Worms!
    (In Eberron)

• The Age of Worms adventure path breaks down into 12 sections. Each chapter will get its own IC thread but this OOC thread will persist until it reaches the thread limit to make it a more useful reference tool.
    • I prefer to track things on sheets vs a stat block in the OOC, so please keep them up to date.
    • Once I post loot in the IC thread, it is up to you to track who has it. Any unique item descriptions will be posted in the section below.

Spoiler: Character Creation Rules
    Show

Spoiler: Big 16
    Show

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
    Age of Worms in Eberron

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
    OOTS

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
    Party Level (rounded down) - 1 (minimum level 1)

This AP runs to level 20. If you want to lay out a tentative build path to help yourself keep track, it probably wouldn't hurt (but is not required)

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
    Max starting gold/WBL

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
    I'm looking for well built but not cheesy characters. You guys know what you're doing. This AP has been described as a bit of a meat grinder, not quite to Tomb of Horrors standards, but still deadly to a party that doesn't know what it is doing. You do, so I'm looking to throw this at you with relatively few changes and want to see you knock it out of the park.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
    All standard races and Eberron races are automatically ok. If you want to play something non-standard, ask.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
    28 point buy. Max HP at first level (average after)

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    It's Eberron, so this is weak yes. The AP has you saving the world, so you just need to be willing to "play ball." I trust you all to build a party that won't tear itself apart.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
    No mulitclassing penalties, but excessive dipping will get you a Bigby's Waggling Finger.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
    You roll yours, I roll mine. I may roll initiatives and passive checks when the need arises.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
    No traits/flaws.
    Everyone gets one "bonus" feat at first level. This feat must be spent on something race-specific. This includes dragonmark feats and is open to interpretation. Anything with a race requirement is probably fine, just run it by me first. The goal here is to encourage you to take dragonmark feats and other things that add flavor to your characters without sacrificing builds. The Draconic Prophecy will come in to play, so if we end up with four marked characters, that won't be a problem.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
    A brief explanation of how you ended up in Diamond Lake (small mining town near Sharn) will be all that is required. Characters tend to develop as you play them, so you need not go into crazy detail if you don't want to. There are some suggestions for the DM on how to tie characters in, so start out in broad strokes and we can talk about knitting you in. I'll post some more stuff on Diamond Lake in a bit.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
    This is a published module, so it is pretty balanced but weighted towards hack & slash.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
    PHBs I & II
    Complete Series (Psionics included)
    Eberron Books
    Dragon Magic
    Anything else, check with me first. Please also site which books you use for feats and things so I can look them up easier.

The Party
    Character Player Race Class Align. Deity Speech Color XP ECL Worms?
    Alex d'Cannith Malimar Human Wizard CN The Becoming God Indigo 3200 3 none
    Aria d'Sivis Saskia Gnome Artificer CG Meh Blue 3950 3 none
    Flox "of the Sixth" DrK Warforged Warblade/Swordsage N Exotic Weapons Fire Brick 3425 3 none
    Phaetha "Feather" Minerva hoverFrog Shifter Druid NG Moonspeakers Dark Green 3030 3 none

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Character Player Race Class Align. Deity Speech Color XP ECL Cause of Death
    Diana Corus Ragged Angel Human Crusader LG Silver Flame Navy 3275 3 Killed defending her allies in the Whispering Cairn
    Luci Talbot OMG PONIES Changeling Rogue CN The Traveler Violet 1920 2 Couldn't handle the lifestyle
    Last edited by King Tius; 2018-09-24 at 02:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing
    Sanity Check: IC OOC
    Age of Worms in Eberron IC OOC

Quote Originally Posted by mshady View Post
    Not sure of the details, I trust in King.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaggedAngel View Post
    "Hello, there. You seem to be in the middle of something overtly magical. Is this a bad time to talk?"
    Drawing OOTS Avatars Guide

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Age of Worms I [OOC]

Dramatis Personae

A running list of the important figures you've met along your journey. If there's someone you feel is missing from this list, just ask!

Spoiler: Friends
    Show

Spoiler: Allustan Neff
    Show

Brother of the Governor-Mayor Lanod Neff, Allustan is a Diamond Lake native who has returned to his childhood home after a life of adventuring. He has a strong interest in the history of the region and its many storied tombs. As he grows fully into middle age, Allustan plans a grand cataloging of the town's many cairns. For now, he is content to speculate and study in his considerable library. In addition to offering his library and knowledge as a sage to the citizens of Diamond Lake (20 gp per question), Allustan makes a considerable living by crafting alchemical and magical items for the town's many mining companies. Whether it be everbright lanterns or thunderstones, Allustan is happy to provide. He has recently taken on an apprentice, Aria d'Sivis, after finding himself unable to resist her gnomish charms.

Spoiler: Jierian Wierus
    Show

Each of the establishments along Diamond Lake's central square (the Vein) trade in the exploitation of human vice or false hope, and the tower-flanked Church of the Silver Flame is certainly no exception. Within this austere stucco structure, the poorest of Diamond Lake's poor huddle in a torch-lit sanctuary listening to the fiery sermons of Jierian Wierus, a bombastic orator whose populist rants appeal to the best virtues and values of the common man while at the same time preying upon their fears and superstitions. Wierus endlessly preaches a creed of common sense, honesty, and self-sacrifice, encouraging his faithful to give penance to the Silver Flame by whipping themselves in repetitive acts of self-mortification. His growing cult, now some 150 strong, give succor to the dregs of Diamond Lake society and is seen as a menace by the town's mine managers, government, and other religious figures. Many claim that the flagellants seem to follow Wierus as much as they do the Silver Flame, and it is only because the charismatic firebrand somehow keeps his followers from breaking the law that his sect has been allowed to thrive. Wierus performs three sermons a week; each fills to capacity at least an hour before the high priest arrives and is a rambunctious affair. not all devotees whip themselves into a religious fervor, but enough do that those who abstain mark themselves as outsiders. Wierus view new arrivals as thrilling challenges, and tailors his sermons to first-time visitors, urging them to join his growing congregation and reclaim Diamond Lake under the banner of community and strong values. "Dark times is coming," he says, eyes afire. "Writhing times. You best be ready when the clouds snuff out the sky."

Wierus spends most of his time in seclusion, writing sermons and communing with his god during intense self-flagellation sessions. Rarely, he pays a personal visit to Jalek's Flophouse to evangelize directly with his flock, usually attracting a dozen or more new converts to his cause each time. Because he is so frequently absent, anyone visiting the church for healing must deal with Hameneezer, a scrupulous and hard-working cleric who manages the day-to-day affairs of the church facility and who can nearly always be found within. After religious ceremonies, Hameneezer often soaks the congratulation's congealing blood into rags, which are later sold as holy relics of the faith. Hameneezer and an assortment of acolytes also offer healing potions and spellcasting services to the general public at standard rates. Members of the flock receive these boons for half price, so the faithful constantly drone on about the value of regularly attending church services.

Spoiler: Foes
    Show

None....yet

Spoiler: Unknown
    Show

Last edited by King Tius; 2016-05-25 at 09:02 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

"Hello, there. You seem to be in the middle of something overtly magical. Is this a bad time to talk?"

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Legends and Lore

Spoiler: A Brief View of Diamond Lake
    Show

Diamond Lake is located in the Kingdom of Breland. Find the town of Moonwatch at the western edge of the Hilt, and follow the trade road to the northeast. When the road reaches the Dagger River, you will find yourself at Diamond Lake, high above the waters of the Dagger. On a clear day you can see the towers of Sharn to the southeast. Three times each week barges stop at the lower docks of the town, picking up shipments of ore to be processed in the foundries of the City of Towers. The small lake that gives the town its name is located up at the top of the cliffs, and some old salts claim that there are tunnels at the bottom of Diamond Lake that lead all the way down to the Dagger itself.

The mines of Diamond Lake run down into the cliffs along the Dagger’s edge. The majority of the tombs and cairns in the hills around the town are tied to three cultures: the ancient goblins of the Dhakaani Empire, Malleon the Reaver and the other humans who first settled the region during the migration from Sarlona, and the strange, alien architecture of the daelkyr—the remnants of the war that shattered goblin civilization in ages past. And then there are a few older tombs, which legends claim date back to the Age of Demons itself. For centuries these structures have drawn scholar and adventurer alike, both hoping to uncover new ruins from the fallen civilizations—and to find treasures overlooked by those who have gone before.

Exports from these ruins commanded scandalous prices from the Sharn elite, whose insatiable covetousness triggered a boom in the local economy. Those days are long gone, though. The last cairn in the region coughed up its treasures decades ago, and few locals pay much mind to stories of yet-undiscovered tombs and unplundered burial cairns. These days, only a handful of treasure seekers visit the town, and few return to Sharn with anything more valuable than a wall rubbing or an ancient tool fragment.

In the hills surround the town, hundreds of laborers spend weeks at a time underground, breathing recycled air pumped in via systems worth ten times their combined annual salary. The miners are the chattel of Diamond Lake, its seething, tainted blood. But they are also Diamond Lake’s foundation, their weekly pay cycling back into the community via a gaggle of gambling dens, bordellos, ale halls, and temples. Because work in the mines is so demanding and dangerous, most folk come to Diamond Lake because they have nowhere else to turn, seeking an honest trade of hard labor for subsistence-level pay simply because the system has allowed them no other option. Many are Cyran refugees and other folk displaced by the Last War. Work in a Diamond Lake mine is the last honest step before utter destitution or crimes of desperation. For some, it is the first step in the opposite direction: a careful work assignment to ease the burden on debtor-filled prisons, one last chance to make it in civil society.

There’s a lot of info on Diamond Lake, too much to type out, but I will point out some of the bigger landmarks/tie in points for you to consider for your characters. If you pick one, we can work together to tie you in deeper. Your PCs should be looking for a reason out of Diamond Lake. Your first job will be to discretely investigate a new tomb that has been recently discovered.

1. The Emporium: Gambling hall/brothel
    2. Lazare’s House: Upscale gaming parlor
    3. The Feral Dog: Sleazy tavern
    4. Church of the Silver Flame: Zealous preacher encourages penance through flagellation
    5. Tidwoad’s: d’Kundarak banker with Sivis gnomes in his employ (speaking stone included)
    6. Sheriff’s Office: Half-crooked
    7. Garrison: Contains Brelish soldiers, chapel to Dol Arrah
    8. The Rusty Bucket
    9. Jorasco House of Healing: Largest Dragonmark presence in Diamond Lake
    Last edited by King Tius; 2016-01-27 at 11:12 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Adventure Log

Spoiler: Part 1: The Whispering Cairn
    Show

The adventure begins on Zol the 17th of Dravago (Tuesday May 17th)

Day 1: Entered the Whispering Cairn. Defeated a pack of wolves. Discovered the indigo lantern and the lantern room. Defeated acid beetles and mad slasher from collapsed elevator shaft.
    Day 2: Full day of rest
    Day 3: Descended to the Lair of the Architect. Bypassed stone block. Defeated lurking strangler. Alex d'Cannith joins the party.
    Day 4: Full day of rest
    Day 5: Bypassed brown mold. Defeated earth elemental. Disarmed sarcophagus trap. Discovered secret passage above blue lantern. Ascended to the Passage of the Face. Survived wind trap.
    Day 6: Bypassed elevator trap. Descended to the Lair of the Laborers. Defeated beetle swarm and 2 giant bombardier beetles.
    Day 7: Explored underwater section. Defeated water elemental and ghoul. Discovered the red lantern. Solved the Passage of the Face
    Day 8: Defeated grick in the ball room. Met Alastor Land and agreed to bury his remains. Returned to Diamond Lake. Filled in Allustan.
    Day 9: Discovered Luci and Flox left. Bumped into Feather. Discovered empty Land graves. Knocked out wounded owlbear. Rented wagon. Dumped owlbear in the forest with its baby
    Day 10: Inquired around town about tattooed arm. Confronted Kullen and his gang at the Feral Dog. Flox returns (present day)
    Last edited by King Tius; 2017-10-16 at 09:00 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Diana Corus, Flamebearer
    Spoiler
    Show
    Female Lawful Good Human Crusader, Level 1, Init 1, HP 11/11, Speed 20ft.
    AC 19, Touch 11, Flat-footed 18, Fort 3, Ref 1, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus 1
    Longsword +3 (1d8+2, 19-20/x2)
    Light Hammer +3 / +2 (1d4+2, x2)
    Gauntlets +3 (1d3+2, x2)
    Banded Mail, Heavy Wooden Shield (+6 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dex)
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 14
    Condition None

I look forward to looking back at this stat block with amusement in a few years, when Diana is hopefully a mighty warrior.

Or in sadness, because she's a wormy corpse.

Either way, she'll speak in Navy unless anyone has strong feelings about that color. No particular reason, except that I like Navy and it's easy on the eyes.

EDIT- Tius, could we get a 'notable person' blurb for the minister of the Silver Flame?
    Last edited by RaggedAngel; 2016-01-27 at 02:53 PM.
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

LGBTitP

Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

EDIT- Tius, could we get a 'notable person' blurb for the minister of the Silver Flame?
    Definitely. I plan to fill this in over the next few days with more townsfolk as I get to them. I wanted to kick off the explorer bit to maintain momentum (and because these things can be fleshed out concurrently). I'll put the Minister at the top of the order.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Aria d'Sivis
    Female CG Gnome Artificer, Level 1st, Init 2, HP 9/9, Speed 15
    AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15, Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Light crossbow +3 (1d6, x3)
    Scale armor (+4 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Size)
    Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 14
    Condition None

Claiming blue but I'm on my phone and dealing with the advanced options is a nightmare.

Woooo!

Spoiler: Unsorted Loot List
    Show

unidentified Ring

unidentified Short sword
    unidentified Chainmail

unidentified 1st Wand (unknown charges)
    unidentified 2nd Wand (unknown charges)

unidentified Goggles
    3 Statuettes (unknown value): a grand palace, a slim spire with eight connected smaller towers of different heights, and what looks like a grand stadium.
    Skull of a Dead Seeker (for burial)
    Skull of Another Dead Seeker (for burial)

Last edited by Saskia; 2016-10-08 at 04:14 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Map is up! This is my first time using GIMP (or Photoshop) so bear with me as I learn. Any feedback is always appreciated. I have selected default tokens for each of you until you give me replacement images (I believe they are self-explanatory). I am going to try my best to match your boarders to your speech colors, but I am still pretty green at channels and masks.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey what season is it?

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saskia View Post
    Hey what season is it?
    It's late spring. I should probably figure out the Eberron calendar and keep track of the date so we know how long we've been at it.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by King Tius View Post
    It's late spring. I should probably figure out the Eberron calendar and keep track of the date so we know how long we've been at it.
    That's... probably something I should have done for Red Hand of Doom ages ago. Good call, Tius.

LGBTitP

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

That's what I'm doing. Slowly. Painfully slowly.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Four PCs and only one of you has any kind of enhanced vision, and it's low-light at that? God, how I've missed you, 3.5.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Four PCs and only one of you has any kind of enhanced vision, and it's low-light at that? God, how I've missed you, 3.5.
    Who needs enhanced vision when you can light your head on fire?

Jokes aside, I agree that 5e seems to be pretty liberal with Darkvision and Low-Light Vision. I enjoy having to manage torches and Everburning Grey Ioun Stones, at least at lower levels. At higher levels I just assume everyone's glowing like a Christmas tree.

LGBTitP

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Who needs enhanced vision when you can light your head on fire?

Jokes aside, I agree that 5e seems to be pretty liberal with Darkvision and Low-Light Vision. I enjoy having to manage torches and Everburning Grey Ioun Stones, at least at lower levels. At higher levels I just assume everyone's glowing like a Christmas tree.
    My IRL group consists of two dwarves, one elf, one half-elf, and one human. The human is the only one without darkvision, and he's the sneakiest of the lot (ranger). I gave him an item to grant darkvision early on just so we could stop dealing with the hassle. I'm pretty sure they just took every instance of lowlight and replaced it with darkvision. I appreciate the drive for streamlining, but I think in some cases they should have just removed it instead of increasing it. Gnomes with darkvision makes sense, they live underground. Half-elves and half-orcs should have gone the other way.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Blarg. On the one hand, I'm super eager to play (and work is slow right now). On the other hand, I dislike when other players zoom ahead before I've even had a chance to introduce my character.

*gentle nudging motions*

LGBTitP

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Ok, first post in! Let me know if the "flox" as possessive pronoun thing is too much. It feels like a lot.
    I roll 20s

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobity View Post
    Ok, first post in! Let me know if the "flox" as possessive pronoun thing is too much. It feels like a lot.
    I think it comes off fairly smoothly. If it's annoying to write I wouldn't strain yourself, but I think it was pretty easy to read.

I like Flox already.

LGBTitP

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

I like Flox already.
    Agreed. I think floxsword and floxhand comes off weird, but it's simultaneously amusing and it fits for a sentient battle robot. It makes sense that Flox would be weird.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Thanks! Good to hear. It wasn't too hard to write, I just had to catch myself when I use pronouns. And weird is definitely what I'm going for: I'm trying to play my dump stats.
    I roll 20s

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobity View Post
    Thanks! Good to hear. It wasn't too hard to write, I just had to catch myself when I use pronouns. And weird is definitely what I'm going for: I'm trying to play my dump stats.
    I like how you're doing it, too. Super low Charisma doesn't mean that a character has to be really rude and offensive; it just means that they have minimal ability to influence other people or project their personality. I like that in Flox's case, it's because Flox's sense of self is insignificant compared to Flox's sense of purpose.

LGBTitP

22. - Top - End - #22
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hey everyone, I'm around too! Sorry for the slow posting--it's performance review time at work and I have 13/15 left to write, as well as the fact that last week I was typing up judging for the Iron Chef Optimization contest. Should be a bit more normal now and faster after 2/5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Ponies, the Kim Karsdashian of GITP.
    This is what happens when they let me DM:
    Beyond the Horizon IC / OOC
    A Time to Die: Alpha IC / Bravo IC / OOC

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponies touched base and said he has a super busy weekend in front of him. I'm going to let him get his initial post up before we push on, but in the future I will gently NPC people to keep up the general flow.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Ponies, I'm assuming from your description in your post that Luci is in her 'normal' Changeling form right now; thus the opalescent hair. If Diana doesn't know that Luci is a changeling, I'll edit the part of my post that says that she does.

LGBTitP

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Everyone's tokens have been updated to reflect their dialogue colors. I've dropped in Aria's portrait as well. If anyone else wants to change the pictures I've picked out for you, let me know!
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Everyone's tokens have been updated to reflect their dialogue colors. I've dropped in Aria's portrait as well. If anyone else wants to change the pictures I've picked out for you, let me know!
    I picked a picture for Diana! It's not perfect, but since about 95% of "female paladin" images are either porn or essentially porn I'd say I did pretty well.

Spoiler: Diana
    Show

LGBTitP

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

I picked a picture for Diana! It's not perfect, but since about 95% of "female paladin" images are either porn or essentially porn I'd say I did pretty well.

Spoiler: Diana
    Show
    Token and Map have been updated! I think that's a sweet pic. If we can keep this game going for a calendar year, I'll commission my IRL artist friend to do a party portrait.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing

28. - Top - End - #28
    Firbolg in the Playground

I, too, have chosen a portrait--though mine was mostly "find a deviantart post that looks kinda like it then hack away in MS Paint":

Ponies, I'm assuming from your description in your post that Luci is in her 'normal' Changeling form right now; thus the opalescent hair. If Diana doesn't know that Luci is a changeling, I'll edit the part of my post that says that she does.
    Nope, you're good. I'm trying to go against the grain of "changelings who obscure their true form" with "changeling who's obscure in her true form." All her years as Felicia the Faceless, she was quick-changing from one exotic face to the other. Nobody cared much for the featureless gray blob in between .

Token and Map have been updated! I think that's a sweet pic. If we can keep this game going for a calendar year, I'll commission my IRL artist friend to do a party portrait.
    Squad goals?

Also, a note for our illustrious DM: Luci doesn't have trapfinding or any ranks in Search. She's not that kind of rogue...
    Last edited by OMG PONIES; 2016-02-01 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Ponies, the Kim Karsdashian of GITP.
    This is what happens when they let me DM:
    Beyond the Horizon IC / OOC
    A Time to Die: Alpha IC / Bravo IC / OOC

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Time for granted maneuvers!

Spoiler
    Show
    1-Crusader's Strike
    2-Vanguard Strike
    3-Stone Bones
    4-Minotaur Charge
    5-Leading the Attack

(1d5)[4]
    (1d4)[3]
    (1d3)[1]

LGBTitP

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Diana kills the wolf! The AoO she provokes does not hit.

I figure it's pivotal enough to let you know now.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing