New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Default Ravenloft modules

I've been trying to find official published modules for the Ravenloft campaign setting and was wondering if anyone recommend any one in particular
    Last edited by Mothman; 2016-01-31 at 01:49 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

d20 Re: Ravenloft modules

Only ones I have is 1st edition's Ravenloft and 2nd edition's Vecna Reborn. If I ever become more fluent in 2nd edition I'd like to run the latter after Castle Splulzeer—the though of having FORGOTTEN REALMS® characters going up against a WORLD OF GREYHAWK® villain amuses me.
    3e5e : Quintessa's Dweomerdrain (Drain power from a magic item to fuel your spells)
    3e │ 5e : Quintessa's Dweomershield (Protect target from the full effects of a magic item)
    3e │ 5e : Hordling Generator (Edit "cr=" in the address bar to adjust the Challenge Rating)
    3e │ 5e : Battle Sorcerer Tables (For Unearthed Arcana)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Ravenloft modules

Here are most of them I believe. I don't have any suggestions as I have only played the original when it first came out. What edition are you running?
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.- Benjamin Franklin

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Evelyn Beatrice Hall

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

i'm trying to convert a module to pathfinder (switch monsters to PF equivalent re-stat NPCs and so forth) and am trying to find on of the more enjoyable or recommended ones to play with my friends

PS some backstory on this on of my friends converted AD&D's the Temple of Elemental Evil to Pathfinder and our group really liked it so i thought i would do this with a good Ravenloft module

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

There's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, but it doesn't use the actual campaign setting.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Mothman View Post
    i'm trying to convert a module to pathfinder (switch monsters to PF equivalent re-stat NPCs and so forth) and am trying to find on of the more enjoyable or recommended ones to play with my friends

PS some backstory on this on of my friends converted AD&D's the Temple of Elemental Evil to Pathfinder and our group really liked it so i thought i would do this with a good Ravenloft module
    I would suggest Expedition to Castle Ravenloft then. It's a solid 3.5 adventure that sjould port over easily to PF.
    Last edited by nyjastul69; 2016-02-01 at 08:25 AM.