New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Reserve Feats

Absolute Territory [Reserve] (Anime)
    None can approach you against your will.
    Prerequisites: Cha 17+, ability to cast 3rd level spells.
    Benefit: As long as you have a 3rd level or higher Abjuration spell available and are wearing socks that extend over your knees but show a bit of skin beneath your skirt/shorts you may project a protective territory around yourself as a swift action. Creatures may not approach within this area, creatures can move through it as long as they do not move closer to you inside of it, but they may not enter it from outside, or move closer to you while within it. This territory lasts for 1 round after which you cannot use it again for 1d4 rounds, and extends out from you 5 ft + 5 ft per spell level higher than 3rd the highest level Abjuration spell you have available is.

As an additional benefit of this feat you gain a +2 competence bonus to Bluff and Diplomacy checks to deal with male humanoids, dragons, and outsider when wearing zettai ryouiki fashion.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

2. - Top - End - #182
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    MURICA! **** YEAH!

BEING SWEDEN AND LIBERATING BYZANTINE Oil CITIZENS

No, no, no.
    Spoiler: Not my work.
    Show

Sweden's the one on the left.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry to return late ilyahr but thank mate
    (IRL reasons my cousin is marrying)

4. - Top - End - #184
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    No, no, no.
    Spoiler: Not my work.
    Show

Sweden's the one on the left.
    Is there a Byzantium one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #185

Come on, dude; Sailor Moon isn't THAT old.
    Spoiler: I found a Sailor Greece.
    Show
    Left to right; Greece, Belarus, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Rumania.

I think.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Culling Cats [Reserve] (Red Fel)
    With a flick of magic a cat appears to rend your foe
    Prerequisites: Ability to cast 1st level spells.
    Benefits: As a full round action you can summon a house cat per level of the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) spell you have available. These cats appear within the square of a target within 5 ft + 5 ft per level of the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) spell you have available even if they can't fit. They all full attack that target gaining an enhancement bonus to attack rolls equal to the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) spell you have available, before they vanish into nothingness. These cats ignore DR and deal double damage against any creature with 1 or more levels in commoner.

As a secondary benefit you gain a +1 competence bonus to caster level until the end of your next turn whenever you kill a creature with levels in commoner.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-02-08 at 11:26 AM.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

7. - Top - End - #187

Spoiler: Yay, crosscuts.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Benefits: As a full round action you can summon a house cat per level of the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) spell you have available. These cats appear within the square of a target within 5 ft + 5 ft per level of the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) spell you have available even if they can't fit. They all full attack that target before vanishing into nothingness. These cats deal damage as if they were magic weapons and evil for the purposes of overcoming DR and deal double damage against any creature with 1 or more levels in commoner.

As a secondary benefit you gain a +1 competence bonus to caster level until the end of your next turn whenever you kill a creature with levels in commoner.
    First we have a meowmancer from jorm and now we have feat that creates meowmancer II revenge of kities (i now there is a kitty based treat in the forum)

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Call Shadow Assassin [Reserve] (kellbyb)
    You call forth a shadowy duplicate of a creature to attack it.
    Prerequisites: Ability to cast 4th level or higher spells.
    Benefit: As long as you have a 4th level or higher Shadow subschool spell available to cast you may, as a standard action, call forth a shadowy duplicate of a creature within 30 ft. This shadow being is obviously only semi-real, and is 5% real + 5% per spell level of the highest level Shadow spell you have available dealing damage and having hit points based upon this percentage compared to its original. It exists only to kill its original, and disappears if it ever moves more than 30 ft from you or its original dies. It cannot cast spells or use any abilities with limited uses per day or per encounter, but otherwise acts to kill the its original in the most efficient way possible. A shadow assassin lasts for 3 rounds or until you use this ability again whichever is shorter.

As a secondary benefit you gain a +1 competence bonus to your caster level with shadow subschool spells.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-02-08 at 04:28 AM.

Current Projects:

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Touch of Unseimaej [Reserve] (Unseenmage)
    Your touch brings with it the mending spirits that exist within unseimaej, repairing constructs and mending their damages.
    Prerequisites: Ability to cast 2nd level or higher spells.
    Benefit: As long as you have a transmutation spell of 2nd level or higher available to cast, you can spend a standard action to touch a target construct and heal 3 points of damage per level of the highest-level transmutation spell you have available to cast. You can use this ability only on a target that has been reduced to one-half or fewer of its total hit points. The effect ends once you've healed the subject up to half its normal maximum hit points. This ability has no effect on creatures that can't be healed by repair spells.

As a secondary benefit, you gain a +1 competence bonus to your caster level when casting repair (blank) damage spells.

Current Projects:

11. - Top - End - #191
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spine of the Spire [Reserve] (Seto)
    The power of the Elephant of Balance is within you making magic more difficult to cast nearby.
    Classy. I like "with a standard action you can anchor the multiverse around you", feels powerful Shutting down casters at close range... It could work well with something like Abjurant Champion. Buff yourself swiftly and then activate the aura and move within range. Unless it affects spells and spell-likes already in place? The wording doesn't seem to include them.
    My True Neutral Handbook, a resource for creating and playing TN characters.

Check out my extended signature and the "Gitp regulars as..." that I've been honored with!

12. - Top - End - #192

Touch of Unseimaej [Reserve] (Unseenmage)
    Your touch brings with it the mending spirits that exist within unseimaej, repairing constructs and mending their damages.
    Prerequisites: Ability to cast 2nd level or higher spells.
    Benefit: As long as you have a transmutation spell of 2nd level or higher available to cast, you can spend a standard action to touch a target construct and heal 3 points of damage per level of the highest-level transmutation spell you have available to cast. You can use this ability only on a target that has been reduced to one-half or fewer of its total hit points. The effect ends once you've healed the subject up to half its normal maximum hit points. This ability has no effect on creatures that can't be healed by repair spells.

As a secondary benefit, you gain a +1 competence bonus to your caster level when casting repair (blank) damage spells.
    I like it. Would be genuinely useful for my kind of characters.
    Have been busy and didn't even catch the new thread. Your PM did double duty by alerting me to its existence.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Benefits: As a full round action you can summon a house cat per level of the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) spell you have available. These cats appear within the square of a target within 5 ft + 5 ft per level of the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) spell you have available even if they can't fit. They all full attack that target before vanishing into nothingness. These cats deal damage as if they were magic weapons and evil for the purposes of overcoming DR and deal double damage against any creature with 1 or more levels in commoner.

Er mah gerd! That's delicious. And deceptively powerful - a housecat gets three attacks. Not powerful ones, but that's 3 damage. Assuming the magic housecats successfully pierce DR, that's as much as 27 damage, usable each round as a full round action. That's potentially very potent.

Also, fluffy. So very fluffy.

This kitty would later go on to be possessed by a demon that wears the flesh of its victims.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Classy. I like "with a standard action you can anchor the multiverse around you", feels powerful Shutting down casters at close range... It could work well with something like Abjurant Champion. Buff yourself swiftly and then activate the aura and move within range. Unless it affects spells and spell-likes already in place? The wording doesn't seem to include them.
    It doesn't, buff up, and go in swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    I like it. Would be genuinely useful for my kind of characters.
    Have been busy and didn't even catch the new thread. Your PM did double duty by alerting me to its existence.
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Er mah gerd! That's delicious. And deceptively powerful - a housecat gets three attacks. Not powerful ones, but that's 3 damage. Assuming the magic housecats successfully pierce DR, that's as much as 27 damage, usable each round as a full round action. That's potentially very potent.

Also, fluffy. So very fluffy.
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I did go the liberty of determining your chance to deal 27 damage against most high CR foes (i.e. AC 24+) and it's um... approximately 1 in 6.71 x 10^34 (and half that if they're crit immune). I'm 83% asleep so I may have done crit immunity wrong. Comparing this to official feats I'm... I'm going to go buff the cats.

Current Projects:

15. - Top - End - #195
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Something like this?
    I leave for the weekend and this is what happens. I like it.
    I'll be out of town for the next couple weeks!

Swing by and take a look at my DeviantArt!

Icon drawn by no one but myself! Full version can be seen here.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    Obv not mine. I just looked up Magical Girl Captain America.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Obv not mine. I just looked up Magical Girl Captain America.
    You know that having found that pic, you must stat them out, correct?

Current Projects:

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

You know that having found that pic, you must stat them out, correct?
    Wouldn't that just be one of the Magical Girl classes, fluffed to have their outfit look like Captain America's, and carrying some sort of weaponized +1 Returning Adamantine Shield (or some other thrown weapon fluffed as one)? Doesn't seem too hard. Yes, I know CA's shield is vibranium, not adamantium, but whatever.
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    That'll teach you to leave this thread unattended for long periods of time.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

20. - Top - End - #200
    Banned

Incidentally, I've been making some stuff lately, so who wants to be a Community Spell?

EDIT: Actually, I guess I could take from the Permapermissions list. I'm not sure whether or not that's quite allowed, though.
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2016-02-08 at 05:35 PM.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

And I'm still expanding my homebrew based on anyone who asks. Even if I haven't today (was distracted by waking up on the worst side of the bed and making a fae assassin prc loosely inspired by that thread and Blackhawk).

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    Wouldn't that just be one of the Magical Girl classes, fluffed to have their outfit look like Captain America's, and carrying some sort of weaponized +1 Returning Adamantine Shield (or some other thrown weapon fluffed as one)? Doesn't seem too hard.
    CA's shield is an alloy of vibranium and proto-adamantium in the comics so Adamantine really works. And there are other ways you could do it, some sort of (gestalt) Warlock/Warblade/Bloodstorm Blade (possibly fitting in the good aligned warlock PrC from CM) could also work. It's about how IZ does it, not the specific thing. Personally I might go with Contractor using a Magical-Girl-y vestige an Rojar the Nomad... who needs an Invocation so I'd have to figure that out... hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Incidentally, I've been making some stuff lately, so who wants to be a Community Spell?

EDIT: Actually, I guess I could take from the Permapermissions list. I'm not sure whether or not that's quite allowed, though.
    I think my permission is automatic here, or at least giving it is mandatory.

Current Projects:

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

And I'm still expanding my homebrew based on anyone who asks. Even if I haven't today (was distracted by waking up on the worst side of the bed and making a fae assassin prc loosely inspired by that thread and Blackhawk).
    I inspired a Fae Assassin PrC? Sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

23. - Top - End - #203
    Banned

I think my permission is automatic here, or at least giving it is mandatory.
    Well, I made a Zaydos spell!

I may just use the permapermissions list. Does anyone object strongly?

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

Pfft, I can make Captain America with one class in Pathfinder. Shield Champion Brawler. Easy. Boom. Done.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Well, if you have any ideas for me that wouldn't overlap with Zaydos', sure. Why not?

Extended Signature Link

How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Pfft, I can make Captain America with one class in Pathfinder. Shield Champion Brawler. Easy. Boom. Done.
    Cap is easy it's the admixture of magical girl that makes it more difficult (also since they're walking on water in the picture apparently they need the ability to walk on water)

Current Projects:

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Cap is easy it's the admixture of magical girl that makes it more difficult (also since they're walking on water in the picture apparently they need the ability to walk on water)
    ... Gestalt?

Extended Signature Link

28. - Top - End - #208

Even more complicated when you consider that walking on water is a Sailor Mercury power. Steal Ami-chan's powers, she's gonna get annoyed. And when Sailor Mercury gets annoyed you get Dark Mercury and then we're stuck with an actual dangerous and competent villain.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground

What are the senshi to do against an actually competent villain without their smart person!

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

30. - Top - End - #210
    Colossus in the Playground

Desril reserve feat.

Prerequisites One Evil aligned spell 3rd level or higher.

Benefits As long as you have a evil aligned spell of 3rd level or higher, you can as a swift action, undertake a transformation that lasts for 1 round per highest evil aligned spell prepared. With stronger effects based on the highest level of evil spells you have.

3 Electricity resistance 5
    4 Electricity resistance 5 Ability to levitate, as the spell while the transformation is active.
    5 Electricity resistance 5 Ability to levitate, as the spell while the transformation is active. +2 to Str, and Cha
    6 Electricity resistance 20 Ability to levitate, as the spell while the transformation is active. +2 to Str, and Cha
    7 Electricity resistance 20 Ability to fly. At a speed of twice your land speed. +2 to Str, and Cha
    8 Electricity resistance 20 Ability to fly. At a speed of twice your land speed. +4 to Str, and Cha, +2 to Con
    9 Electricity immunity Ability to fly. At a speed of twice your land speed. +4 to Str, and Cha, +2 to Con
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.