A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 244
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    A boar's head hung over the door, a pole extending from the wall nearby from which a sign hung reading 'Three Boars Inn'. Entering you found the inn warm and welcoming, the innkeeper a one-eyed old veteran who seemed kindly enough. The food was good, the drink better, but when it came time to leave you found that as you stepped out the door the world flashed and you were separated from your companions. It was night, though a moment prior it had been but a few minutes past dawn. The meadow was gone for a twisted forest and a wolf howled. Reaching a township you went into the first building that would let you, the Daybreak Inn, and you heard 'Welcome back to the Three Boars Inn'. You are trapped.

    So what is the game? The party is a group of people from potentially myriad worlds (feel free to work a backstory out between two of you) who have been captured by the Three Boars Inn. It seems to be some strange form of omnipresent, differently-sapient genius loci. The servers change. The barkeep changes save that he always bears but one eye. The decor changes. The entire inn seems to shift at times. It doesn't like cheats, it doesn't like thieves, and it doesn't like violence. Well that's not true, it likes 'em just fine, just not when they're doing those things inside it. The last of its pets that decided being all three of those things was a good way out ended up launched into some howling void that seemed to draw the air from the inn and was very very bright, though that might have just been the giant ball of fire that was too close for comfort. Don't try to bring harm to other patrons, though, and the inn won't punish you, it'll just keep you.

    You are allowed out from time to time, it's as simple as walking out of the door. However where you end up is up to the inn. At times it allows you to help the transients, as the barkeep calls them, those people who stumble into the inn but it doesn't keep, letting you return with them to their worlds for profit, or heroism. However no matter how long you think you've escaped it you will find that after a few days you walk through a doorway and you hear the bartender's voice, 'Welcome back to the Three Boars Inn.'

    So to repeat the question what is the game? A light hearted romp, episodic adventure focused. I mean if you want heavier role play more trapped adventurers will be introduced, and the politics of the trapped people can be gotten into, but for the most part you are a group of fortune hunters or would be heroes trapped by a near overdeity who has decided it wants to keep you. It's up to you to make the best of it. You might adventure in Eberron one day, Athas the next, and Sigil a third. Or you may be called to go into the depths of the inn and help it with an infestation in its bowels so that it doesn't die stranding you between realities permanently.

    So come, who wants to be trapped in the Three Boars Inn?

    I would like to try out some of my homebrew (see sig) and would like at least 2 players to be using a fair bit (or a class), so that this can serve as a bit of a playtest as well. I would also like to avoid too high optimization (just because I enjoy lower op games) and would really like to avoid the sort of Optimization Arms Races that occur in recruitment threads, if someone is noticeably stronger than everyone else my gut reaction is to reject them flat out. I'm not running modules here and it's not a prefab dungeon, adventures will be based upon your characters, and XP will be given out according to my mad whims and how quickly I want you to level so there's no need to make a character who can kill CR 10 enemies with ease at Lv 5.

    Feel free to ask any questions you feel needs to be asked.

    Spoiler: Big 16
    Show
    1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?

    D&D 3.5, homebrew setting, lots of world hopping.

    2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be?

    Homebrew heavy, lots of world hopping.

    3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

    4 to 5, if I get 8 to 10 I might split them into two groups.

    4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?

    Forum. I will try to update at least at ~12 AM EST each night or a little later.

    5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?

    5th level.

    6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

    9,000 GP.

    7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

    I'd like to test out some of my homebrew classes so yeah those are preferred but not required although I do want at least 2 players to do so. Other than that, I will not consider anything Mythos, Ozodrin/Evolutionist, or that requires me to read a true mass of rules text. Expect a fair chance of no, especially if it looks like something that will just start optimization arms races.

    8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

    PHB races are allowed, ask first for anything else.

    9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

    Elite array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8), you still get a +1 from 4th level (assuming you don't have LA +2 or higher). HP is max at first, average alternatingly rounding down then up at every later level (d4 = 2.5, or 2 then 3, d6 = 3.5, d8 = 4.5 d10 = 5.5, d12 = 6.5 etc).

    10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?

    You must be able to work together as a group without backstabbing each other.

    11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

    No multiclassing penalties.

    12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?

    Forum dice roller will be used. I will however roll saving throws, Initiative checks, and reactive checks for speed and ease of gameplay. (So that instead of people having to wait to see if you failed your Fort save to take their turn we can get on with the game).

    13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

    Spoiler: House rules
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Permanent Int increases retroactively increase skill points (but +X Int items don’t).

    The following skills are combined:
    Spot and Listen as Perception; Alertness feat now gives +2 to Search and Perception.
    Hide and Move Silently as Stealth. Size modifiers to Stealth are halved.
    Open Locks and Disable Device as Disable Device.
    Balance and Tumble as Acrobatics.
    Climb and Jump as Athletics
    Speak Language, Decipher Script, and Forgery as Linguistics.
    Escape Artist and Use Rope as Escape Artist.
    Gather Information and Diplomacy as Diplomacy
    Knowledge (Local) and Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) as Knowledge (Societal)

    Races:
    Tieflings have either +2 Dex and +2 Int or +2 Int and +2 Cha.
    Half-elves gain bonus skill points as humans.
    Half-orcs do not suffer a penalty to Int and gain +2 to Intimidate checks.
    LA and LA Buyoff: Talk to me. Some races I'll suggest LA buy off as an acceptable thing, others I might suggest a reduction to the LA or a reduction to LA and LA buyoff, others (half-minotaur) are banned or even have their LA increased.

    Spells:

    Schools: Creation is an Evocation subschool not a Conjuration one. While Creation is necessary to round out Conjuration at low levels in Core, even if I have an ‘ask first’ policy for non-core spells it isn’t needed with Spell Compendium and by shifting it you remove Evocation as a ‘you can throw it away’ school while also making Conjuration less dominant. And yes I know this does nothing to Transmutation, but evocation is the school that makes things out of nothing.

    Healing is now a Necromancy subschool. This should be a slight buff to undead hating clerics maybe? Other than that it’s just fluff in that Healing made no sense in Conjuration to begin with (either your evoking the energy and it should be Evocation because that is what evocation does or your fiddling with life energy and it should be Necromancy).

    The following PHB spells do not exist:
    1st level: Color Spray, Grease
    2nd: Rope Trick
    3rd: Shrink Object
    5th: Commune, Contact Other Plane, Lesser Planar Binding
    6th: Planar Binding
    7th: Simulacrum
    8th: Greater Planar Binding, Polymorph any Object

    The following spells have been changed:
    Alter Self: Duration 1 round/level.
    Glibness: Adds +10 +1/2 caster level instead of flat +30.
    Polymorph: Duration 1 round/level.
    Plane Shift has its spell level increased by 1 (except as a domain spell).
    Shapechange: No Su abilities.
    Solid Fog (and improvements): Can be passed through at a rate of 5 ft per move action, a full round action allows a Strength check (DC 20, 25 for level 6 versions) to move at ½ normal speed.
    Gate: Treats all creatures as unique (no control is granted).
    Disjunction is simply an AoE targeted dispel at +10 with no CL cap; items that are dispelled are suppressed for 10 minutes.
    Divine Power: Is no longer a general cleric spell.
    Righteous Might: Is no longer a general cleric spell.

    All non-core spells have an ask first policy.

    Monk: Gains full BAB. They need it.

    Tome of Battle:
    Most of Divine Spirit has Su tag.
    Iron Heart Surge only works on things that have a duration actually measured in rounds not just that aren’t instant. Does not stop environmental effects.
    WRT cannot be used on self
    Teleportation maneuvers are also Su.
    More may be applied as needed because that book, while I love it, was horribly edited and obviously not made as a cohesive whole if you actually look over the maneuvers closely.

    Magic items:
    Defending does not stack with other defending bonuses.
    Hat of Disguise: Costs 10,000 GP.

    General Combat:
    If your BAB is +11 or higher you may make 2 attacks at -5 as a Standard Action. If your BAB is +16 or higher you may make 3 at -10.

    Any bonus damage on a charge only applies to the first attack; Shock Trooper subtracts from attack for later attacks.

    Immediate Actions: Post under what (general) conditions you intend to use any immediate action you possess. In the first roll call post of the OoC for general conditions and in the IC thread (spoilered) for specific ones.

    Missed Actions/Posts: I will try to update at 12 AM EST every night. If a post is made earlier in the day (which is quite likely) you will have till the next midnight to make your post, but if you post before that midnight it will go quicker (which is a plus). If you do not post for a full 24 hour period (from 12 AM to 12 AM) then I will determine your action for the round. Feel free to post an intent for the next round in case you miss it in the IC thread.

    Feats:
    Check sig for Weapon Focus fix.

    Power Attack grants +2 damage per -1 to hit when using 1 handed weapons (instead of 1 for 1), and +1 damage per -1 to hit when using Light Weapons (instead of no benefit). 2 Handers are unchanged.

    Skill Focus: Adds the selected skill as a class skill for all classes as well as +3.


    Immediate Actions: Post under what (general) conditions you intend to use any immediate action you possess. In the first roll call post of the OoC for general conditions and in the IC thread (spoilered) for specific ones.

    Missed Actions/Posts: I will try to update at 12 AM EST every night. If a post is made earlier in the day (which is quite likely) you will have till the next midnight to make your post, but if you post before that midnight it will go quicker (which is a plus). If you do not post for a full 24 hour period (from 12 AM to 12 AM) then I will determine your action for the round. Feel free to post an intent for the next round in case you miss it in the IC thread.

    Also let's try and avoid Optimization Arms Races which kill so many pbp before they begin or within the first encounter after they do. Yeah with guides you can make a character that can totally pawn anyone else's, it doesn't mean much. The encounters and adventures are going to be built with your characters in mind, so build fun characters not 'I can kill a balor in 1 round at level 5' characters.

    Related to the last: No flaws, no traits.

    14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

    You all have ended up in an omnipresent inn that spans all dimensions, realities, and time and which collects adventurers. Give me these things (at minimum):
    A character goal (what does your character want most in life)
    A reason for working with the party
    A little idea of who you were before coming here; you must have been some sort of adventurer, knight-errant, quester, etc. Someone who went out and did things, and was not in their hometown any longer.
    If you want to provide more as long as it's not more than ~5 pages in Word at 12 point font I'll read it. I will try to use hooks as well. Don't make too many weird assumptions about the inn, though.

    15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?

    A mixture of all, I'm never really sure what constitutes puzzles in these.

    16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

    If it's not PHB ask first, answer is probably yes, but it's easier to keep track of things and there is the rare no and I'm not going to pretend to know every obscure item in the MiC much less the entire game. Yes this includes my own homebrew. On that note I'm not going to pretend to remember what all of that is either

    Yes I do prefer if you use my homebrew at least some of you.


    Sheets
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-02-16 at 03:11 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    I'm possibly interested. Give me a day or two to ponder.

    As for class, looking at your homebrews, I kind of like the Animator. I like the drawing flavor but not necessarily the "cartoon" flavor, I'm thinking maybe more black-and-white ink drawings, perhaps...

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaSatsui View Post
    I'm possibly interested. Give me a day or two to ponder.

    As for class, looking at your homebrews, I kind of like the Animator. I like the drawing flavor but not necessarily the "cartoon" flavor, I'm thinking maybe more black-and-white ink drawings, perhaps...
    Should be fine. Pretty much any type of drawing/painting is fine, the cartoon comes mostly from that being the contest theme that birthed it (personally I prefer more sketch/painting for a game, though with the Inn it's easier to explain weirder concepts).
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    EdroGrimshell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Mind if I use this as a playtest for some of my own stuff?
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

    P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

    XD

    Spoiler
    Show


    The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by EdroGrimshell View Post
    Mind if I use this as a playtest for some of my own stuff?
    Will depend upon what it is, and how much material I have to read to look over it.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Helsingoer, Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    This looks like a fun premise.
    I also very much like the look of your Awakened champion class, and would be glad to try it out.

    I'm imagining a guy who, unlike most heroes in stories like this, did not have any grand plans, dreams or ambitions.
    He is actually a pretty lazy guy, who just wants a simple life, with good food, relaxation and enjoyable company.
    This would of course all have been screwed up royally when his Powers (or curse, as far as he's concerned) started manifesting, and he was forced time and again to wander from one exhausting adventure to another.
    In time he'd get partially used to it, taking his time in the slow lane whenever he could, and moving on when destiny reared it's ugly head.
    He would take to the Three Boar's Inn like a cat to milk. A place to laze about and enjoy life, with periodical interruptions from adventures, which he'd do, basically looking at it as a bothersome but necessary job.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Hi there - I'd like to throw in a post of intrigue on my part. This seems very interesting, especially the fact that it can lead in several directions over time instead of just one adventure. I've always enjoyed games like that, they allow me to put a character through changes and adaptations through time as the adventures oppose their nature and their allies become closer yet lives become threatened and... Sorry, sorry, sorry. I have a habit of babbling reasons for intrigue, instead of just "Post of intrigue" as the simple post. :/

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Bad Wolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2014

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    I'm interested. Would a Incarnation be suitable for the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar1969 View Post
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.


    First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground
     
    WindStruck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    This game seems very cool! I'd totally be up for it. I should ask first... are pixies ok? Looking at your homebrew, a pixie musketeer would be just. So. Badass! Then again, maybe any musketeer would be...

    Well it's my first preference anyway. Let me know if it's ok?

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Hazuki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    This seems quite interesting, and I have a concept for it. The idea is for an Incarnation of Karsus, who grew up in Athkatla as a common street urchin. By some strange twist of fate, she was the reincarnated form of Karsus, without an ounce of magic in her. But she had the same arrogance, confidence, and desire for power, which helped her on the way to becoming an Athkatlan crime lord. Gaudy jewelry, absurd hair, and incredible cockiness abounds!

    Then she starts getting flashes of the original Karsus, and it's like many parts of her are competing for attention. On the one hand, the pride, the cunning, the confidence of Karsus - and on the other, the knowledge that he failed before, and trying to repent for that. And she, obviously, just wants the benefits of semi-godhood without the baggage of the old consciousness. Her goal would be to find some way of shutting it down.

    Mechanics-wise, I'm thinking of going straight Human Incarnation, with Dreadful Wrath (Player's Guide to Faerun), Wanderer's Diplomacy (Player's Handbook 2), and Force of Personality (Complete Adventurer). Domains would be Pride (Spell Compendium), Magic, and Lust (Spell Compendium).

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    EdroGrimshell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Will depend upon what it is, and how much material I have to read to look over it.
    I have a few concepts concepts

    1) A changeling scavenger. The ability to make equipment from random odds and ends is a good ability to jury-rig equipment that is easy to change and replace. Would emphasize making their equipment look like the real thing as a way to accent disguises rather than letting them seem like really slapshod pieces made from random junk. This is really the easiest one to do, but the one I'm least interested in pursuing since I'm familiar somewhat with how the Scavenger plays out.

    2) Using my Experimental PrCs (Specifically Surger and Dreamer; posts 1 and 3) to make a skilled psionics user that can somewhat mitigate the costs of their manifesting, but takes a hit to their overall power. Sort of like a better metamind when you combine the two classes (Echoed Mind is another one for consideration in that regard). I'd probably have to ask for the classes to give manifesting progression rather than just increasing manifester level for this, but I'd like to see how these would work out. This is the one I most want to see play.

    3) Another of my Experimental PrCs, the stigmatist (post 3). Pretty much a priest that exhausts themselves with ritualistic meditation as a way to gain divine power. Would probably stack this onto a Paladin or Barbarian of some sort. I'd probably have this on a very basic class such as a monk, fighter, or barbarian for a more battle priest feel. This is really very simple, only uses 1 class that's five levels long to really get some nice bonuses at the cost of some of my maximum HP. Of course, I'd have to maximize my HP somehow but I think this could be fun.


    Highlighted for priority.


    EDIT: Alternatively, I'd go Simic Biomancer or Simic Initiate (since Simic is actually a favorite of mine in MtG).
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2016-02-07 at 06:05 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

    P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

    XD

    Spoiler
    Show


    The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Uh, yes please? And just looking at your homebrew, I see a couple that I totally wanna play... If only I can choose now!

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin-pult View Post
    This looks like a fun premise.
    I also very much like the look of your Awakened champion class, and would be glad to try it out.

    I'm imagining a guy who, unlike most heroes in stories like this, did not have any grand plans, dreams or ambitions.
    He is actually a pretty lazy guy, who just wants a simple life, with good food, relaxation and enjoyable company.
    This would of course all have been screwed up royally when his Powers (or curse, as far as he's concerned) started manifesting, and he was forced time and again to wander from one exhausting adventure to another.
    In time he'd get partially used to it, taking his time in the slow lane whenever he could, and moving on when destiny reared it's ugly head.
    He would take to the Three Boar's Inn like a cat to milk. A place to laze about and enjoy life, with periodical interruptions from adventures, which he'd do, basically looking at it as a bothersome but necessary job.
    Works quite well, I will admit I thought of Awakened Champion when writing out the OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by rhudspeth:) View Post
    Hi there - I'd like to throw in a post of intrigue on my part. This seems very interesting, especially the fact that it can lead in several directions over time instead of just one adventure. I've always enjoyed games like that, they allow me to put a character through changes and adaptations through time as the adventures oppose their nature and their allies become closer yet lives become threatened and... Sorry, sorry, sorry. I have a habit of babbling reasons for intrigue, instead of just "Post of intrigue" as the simple post. :/
    That does remind me I need to make a note about the servers and their sort of person status (I am tempted to have the bartender call them 'Near Person Creations' or some other such phrase). For the most part the servers are liable to change every week or so, effectively completely new people which didn't exist a week ago, but if pressed the barkeep will tell some tales about how 'regulars' (as he calls the trapped) have been known to manage to forge a continuity in a server between their changes and form lasting relationships with them. Of course he always ends it with 'but that's just a story' so it's something you can try out. Your post just made me think about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    I'm interested. Would a Incarnation be suitable for the game?
    Yes. If there is enough players I might try and segregate for what power level they appear to be, but I'm interested in seeing how it works in actual play.

    Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    This game seems very cool! I'd totally be up for it. I should ask first... are pixies ok? Looking at your homebrew, a pixie musketeer would be just. So. Badass! Then again, maybe any musketeer would be...

    Well it's my first preference anyway. Let me know if it's ok?
    Pixies are fun, though they are awkward at 5th level (1 HD + 4 LA means they're squishy if enemies can even get around their DR and invisibility, they work a whole lot better at 6th level). Should be ok, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    This seems quite interesting, and I have a concept for it. The idea is for an Incarnation of Karsus, who grew up in Athkatla as a common street urchin. By some strange twist of fate, she was the reincarnated form of Karsus, without an ounce of magic in her. But she had the same arrogance, confidence, and desire for power, which helped her on the way to becoming an Athkatlan crime lord. Gaudy jewelry, absurd hair, and incredible cockiness abounds!

    Then she starts getting flashes of the original Karsus, and it's like many parts of her are competing for attention. On the one hand, the pride, the cunning, the confidence of Karsus - and on the other, the knowledge that he failed before, and trying to repent for that. And she, obviously, just wants the benefits of semi-godhood without the baggage of the old consciousness. Her goal would be to find some way of shutting it down.

    Mechanics-wise, I'm thinking of going straight Human Incarnation, with Dreadful Wrath (Player's Guide to Faerun), Wanderer's Diplomacy (Player's Handbook 2), and Force of Personality (Complete Adventurer). Domains would be Pride (Spell Compendium), Magic, and Lust (Spell Compendium).
    I'm going to say no to Dreadful Wrath, everything else looks fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdroGrimshell View Post
    I have a few concepts concepts

    1) A changeling scavenger. The ability to make equipment from random odds and ends is a good ability to jury-rig equipment that is easy to change and replace. Would emphasize making their equipment look like the real thing as a way to accent disguises rather than letting them seem like really slapshod pieces made from random junk. This is really the easiest one to do, but the one I'm least interested in pursuing since I'm familiar somewhat with how the Scavenger plays out.

    2) Using my Experimental PrCs (Specifically Surger and Dreamer; posts 1 and 3) to make a skilled psionics user that can somewhat mitigate the costs of their manifesting, but takes a hit to their overall power. Sort of like a better metamind when you combine the two classes (Echoed Mind is another one for consideration in that regard). I'd probably have to ask for the classes to give manifesting progression rather than just increasing manifester level for this, but I'd like to see how these would work out. This is the one I most want to see play.

    3) Another of my Experimental PrCs, the stigmatist (post 3). Pretty much a priest that exhausts themselves with ritualistic meditation as a way to gain divine power. Would probably stack this onto a Paladin or Barbarian of some sort. I'd probably have this on a very basic class such as a monk, fighter, or barbarian for a more battle priest feel. This is really very simple, only uses 1 class that's five levels long to really get some nice bonuses at the cost of some of my maximum HP. Of course, I'd have to maximize my HP somehow but I think this could be fun.


    Highlighted for priority.


    EDIT: Alternatively, I'd go Simic Biomancer or Simic Initiate (since Simic is actually a favorite of mine in MtG).
    I'll have to look over things (classes take time to read over).
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground
     
    WindStruck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Pixies are fun, though they are awkward at 5th level (1 HD + 4 LA means they're squishy if enemies can even get around their DR and invisibility, they work a whole lot better at 6th level). Should be ok, though.
    Uh, it's ok! As long as you don't throw cheesy no save / no SR (and untyped damage to boot) spells at me, I should probably be fine... >.>


    Regarding stats, would something like 13, 13, 12, 12, 12, 11 also work? It's also 25 point buy. Increases minimum stats, but lowers maximum...

    I don't even know if I'll use it, cause I haven't even thought about stat allocations yet, but I figure I'd ask if something like that is ok.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-02-07 at 06:30 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Helsingoer, Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Works quite well, I will admit I thought of Awakened Champion when writing out the OP.
    Sounds good. I'm considering going with Tiefling, if that's alright. If so, then I'd like to go with lesser Tiefling to avoid that pesky LA, and with the variant you made that gets +2 to Int and Cha.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    I know this sounds like a weird question to ask... but what happens with an enemy casting "Magic Missile" at Level 5? I mean, that is a really simple spell that gives a 3d4+3 Damage, no Save, no Attack. That gives an average of enough damage to probably kill you off - even before adding any effects from Empower Spell or such. Spell Penetration gives them over a 50% chance of going through already... from a spell that isn't even rare or overpowered. That's some risky business. :/

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mousedigits's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Probably some computer.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Hmm, interesting.

    Mind if I use my Warmage fix?
    Extended Signature
    .

    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show

    Trasil, Magus 15//Fighter 12/Ab. Champ 3//Spellsword 10/Factotum 4/LA (Kreshen) 1, Game: Aegis Tristalt
    Potentia Abilities: Sword (Sahael), Clock (Renia)
    Current Buffs Spreadsheet
    Other Abilities: Manifest Body, Teleport abilities

    Soulsteel, Aegis 10//Soulknife 10//Mythic (Mutant) 10//Vigilante (Exposed Vigilante) 10, Game: London Extranatural Guild

    Tara, Spellthief 2, a noncaster in disguise! Game: Academy Living

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    EdroGrimshell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I'll have to look over things (classes take time to read over).
    Most of the classes I linked are fairly simple.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

    P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

    XD

    Spoiler
    Show


    The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Omnipresent Inn that transcends realities, dimensions, and times you say? And you have a homebrew Jedi class?

    I think I'm most interested in your Doomsayer class overall, however.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between his shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style."
    Quote Originally Posted by Xefas
    As the old saying goes, "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby get his ass wrecked."

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Moselle, France
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Hum... I'm interested, either as a Jedi or as a Freelancer ^^
    I just moved with my gf, and might need some time to find the perfect spot for my cpu. Still trying to keep up with my games.


  21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    This seems fun! I'd be willing to playtest a Gryphen Freelancer for you. I already have a picture of a harpy with goggles drawn in an FFTA art style in my head.

    It would also be interesting to have two freelancers in the party to see how well they fill different roles, though the idea of the inn disguising itself as a Star Wars cantina is also pretty charming.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2016-02-07 at 08:07 PM.
    Amber, Sundew.
    Nexus Character Pile. Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    Uh, it's ok! As long as you don't throw cheesy no save / no SR (and untyped damage to boot) spells at me, I should probably be fine... >.>
    Or a level 1 warrior with a non-Mw cold iron longsword (it was Sigil, with the things you deal with there cold iron or silver is a must for guards). They then freaked out about being attacked by dire rats and the game was sidetracked for a bit into 'you do realize that they could coup de grace you for 1 million years and never hurt you right?'). They lasted until the end of the session where they helped pick a fight with the (fellow PC) wyrmling shadow dragon who proceeded to one shot them with its breath weapon as they knew it could

    Regarding stats, would something like 13, 13, 12, 12, 12, 11 also work? It's also 25 point buy. Increases minimum stats, but lowers maximum...

    I don't even know if I'll use it, cause I haven't even thought about stat allocations yet, but I figure I'd ask if something like that is ok.
    I'd probably allow it, the main reason to go for the standard elite array is that it isn't actually good for SAD characters (though how not good is not fully apparent till high levels).

    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin-pult View Post
    Sounds good. I'm considering going with Tiefling, if that's alright. If so, then I'd like to go with lesser Tiefling to avoid that pesky LA, and with the variant you made that gets +2 to Int and Cha.
    Gonna say no to lesser planetouched, tiefling and aasimar are both still too good compared to LA 0 races when lesser (some of the genasi on the other hand just shouldn't have LA to begin with).

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousedigits View Post
    Hmm, interesting.

    Mind if I use my Warmage fix?
    I'm going to have to say that you don't get the spells that used to be Conjuration (Creation) and got house ruled to Evocation (well ok in 1e they were Evocation, and in 2e they were mostly Evocation) and I'm going to have to ask for confirmation some things about frenzy.

    Say I have 4 1st level spells left for the day and frenzy before casting 3 of them and then it ends. Do I have 1 left (4 - 3) or 2 left (4 + 1 - 3). My natural read makes them be like a barbarian's bonus hp, or extra turning uses from a temporary Cha boost, which doesn't go away first, but wanted to make sure they aren't like temp hp.

    Second is well lets use 4 1st level spells again. I frenzy and use down to 0 before it ends? If I frenzy again would I have 1 casting for that frenzy or would I have 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdroGrimshell View Post
    Most of the classes I linked are fairly simple.
    I have to track down Secrets of Sarlonna, put together what sort of base you're using, put together power level as written v power level with increased levels of powers known, all while having to edit in to even respond to some of the posts.

    With the penitent is it 9 hp to take 3 blessings (3 each) or 18 (3 for the first + 6 for the 2nd + 9 for the 3rd) reading it as the latter but thought I should ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
    Omnipresent Inn that transcends realities, dimensions, and times you say? And you have a homebrew Jedi class?

    I think I'm most interested in your Doomsayer class overall, however.
    Doomsayer has some notable new options in the caricatures thing if you're interested in dragons or theoretically a Truenaming focus.

    Quote Originally Posted by silphael View Post
    Hum... I'm interested, either as a Jedi or as a Freelancer ^^
    I will say if I hadn't made Freelancer and didn't want to see whether it lives up to my worst fears I'd probably not allow it. That said I made it and I do want to see how it actually plays and most of what worries me is the quadratic growth of options which shouldn't get too bad until post 10th level anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    This seems fun! I'd be willing to playtest a Gryphen Freelancer for you. I already have a picture of a harpy with goggles drawn in an FFTA art style in my head.

    It would also be interesting to have two freelancers in the party to see how well they fill different roles, though the idea of the inn disguising itself as a Star Wars cantina is also pretty charming.
    I now must read gryphen and decide whether LA buyoff is appropriate for them or not, and by Bahamut those bring me back to the FLGS and my first attempt at homebrew (i.e. the gryphen). And yeah 2 Freelancers in one party would be interesting (and now I'm remembering that someday I want to run an all Freelancer Light Warriors game).
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-02-07 at 08:12 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Helsingoer, Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Gonna say no to lesser planetouched, tiefling and aasimar are both still too good compared to LA 0 races when lesser (some of the genasi on the other hand just shouldn't have LA to begin with).
    Fair enough. I'll just go with one of the standard races then.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    EdroGrimshell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I have to track down Secrets of Sarlonna, put together what sort of base you're using, put together power level as written v power level with increased levels of powers known, all while having to edit in to even respond to some of the posts.

    With the penitent is it 9 hp to take 3 blessings (3 each) or 18 (3 for the first + 6 for the 2nd + 9 for the 3rd) reading it as the latter but thought I should ask.
    Taking those, I only get manifester level (unless you rule otherwise), meaning no PP, no new powers known, no increae to max power level. Just an increase in how many power points I can spend at once. That's 6 levels off a Psion or Wilder (not sure which yet), meaning, 7th level powers at max. 6th if I take Echoed Mind too. And that'd be a Manifester level of 18 (17 with echoed mind), though I would take Practiced Manifester to mitigate that.

    It is indeed the latter. 3 blessings costs 18 hp that is unable to be healed except via natural healing. It's a fun class, but it requires a LOT of HP to be really useful.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

    P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

    XD

    Spoiler
    Show


    The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mousedigits's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Probably some computer.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I'm going to have to say that you don't get the spells that used to be Conjuration (Creation) and got house ruled to Evocation (well ok in 1e they were Evocation, and in 2e they were mostly Evocation) and I'm going to have to ask for confirmation some things about frenzy.

    Say I have 4 1st level spells left for the day and frenzy before casting 3 of them and then it ends. Do I have 1 left (4 - 3) or 2 left (4 + 1 - 3). My natural read makes them be like a barbarian's bonus hp, or extra turning uses from a temporary Cha boost, which doesn't go away first, but wanted to make sure they aren't like temp hp.

    Second is well lets use 4 1st level spells again. I frenzy and use down to 0 before it ends? If I frenzy again would I have 1 casting for that frenzy or would I have 1.
    1. Okay, that's cool.

    2. You'd only have two left, because of the simple fact that it'd make more sense for the extra slots to be expended first. I.e. You have 4 first levels and frenzy. Now you have 5. If you don't cast at all during your frenzy, you go back to four at the end of it. If you use the extra slot, it goes down to 4, and stays at 4 after the frenzy because you've already used the slot, and don't have it to lose. I hope this is clear, I hadn't actually thought about this problem when I designed the class.

    3. If you get down to zero slots while in a frenzy, you can't cast anymore for that frenzy. If you frenzy again, though, I'd say that you get the extra spell slot for that frenzy. Of course, as I said earlier, if you don't use that slot, it goes to waste.

    This is all, of course, subject to change by you.
    Extended Signature
    .

    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show

    Trasil, Magus 15//Fighter 12/Ab. Champ 3//Spellsword 10/Factotum 4/LA (Kreshen) 1, Game: Aegis Tristalt
    Potentia Abilities: Sword (Sahael), Clock (Renia)
    Current Buffs Spreadsheet
    Other Abilities: Manifest Body, Teleport abilities

    Soulsteel, Aegis 10//Soulknife 10//Mythic (Mutant) 10//Vigilante (Exposed Vigilante) 10, Game: London Extranatural Guild

    Tara, Spellthief 2, a noncaster in disguise! Game: Academy Living

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2014

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Haha, that's an awesome premise!

    Exactly how many settings does the inn reach? Would it be possible for a Jedi character to actually come from Star Wars? Or like, Spelljammer or something?

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by EdroGrimshell View Post
    Taking those, I only get manifester level (unless you rule otherwise), meaning no PP, no new powers known, no increae to max power level. Just an increase in how many power points I can spend at once. That's 6 levels off a Psion or Wilder (not sure which yet), meaning, 7th level powers at max. 6th if I take Echoed Mind too. And that'd be a Manifester level of 18 (17 with echoed mind), though I would take Practiced Manifester to mitigate that.

    It is indeed the latter. 3 blessings costs 18 hp that is unable to be healed except via natural healing. It's a fun class, but it requires a LOT of HP to be really useful.
    Power at 5th through 8th is a lot more important than 20th in a game starting at 5th I'll say I'm much more comfortable with stigmatist (though I'll note that at 20th level the Con one is almost a no-brainer).

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousedigits View Post
    1. Okay, that's cool.

    2. You'd only have two left, because of the simple fact that it'd make more sense for the extra slots to be expended first. I.e. You have 4 first levels and frenzy. Now you have 5. If you don't cast at all during your frenzy, you go back to four at the end of it. If you use the extra slot, it goes down to 4, and stays at 4 after the frenzy because you've already used the slot, and don't have it to lose. I hope this is clear, I hadn't actually thought about this problem when I designed the class.

    3. If you get down to zero slots while in a frenzy, you can't cast anymore for that frenzy. If you frenzy again, though, I'd say that you get the extra spell slot for that frenzy. Of course, as I said earlier, if you don't use that slot, it goes to waste.

    This is all, of course, subject to change by you.
    It shouldn't matter much at these levels, was more thinking about the overall design of things. It gets potentially crazy at 8th level, so it is something to keep an eye on as the game progresses, but it's play testing and as long as you understand that it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by manwithaplan View Post
    Haha, that's an awesome premise!

    Exactly how many settings does the inn reach? Would it be possible for a Jedi character to actually come from Star Wars? Or like, Spelljammer or something?
    Yes. I'd probably prefer Spelljammer to SW just because of the potential tech issues, but Jedi really aren't engineers usually (except where a lightsaber is concerned) so SWs would work fine (now a techie-engineer would be a problem).
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    EdroGrimshell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Power at 5th through 8th is a lot more important than 20th in a game starting at 5th I'll say I'm much more comfortable with stigmatist (though I'll note that at 20th level the Con one is almost a no-brainer).
    Stigmatist it is then. I think I'll put it onto a Fighter. Possibly the Thug Variant. Zhentarim Soldier Add-Ons. That or Dragon Shaman.

    For Race, probably Dragonborn, either human (I think they lose their bonus feat and skill points, let me know if that's right) or desert half-orc. Very different from my normal setup (I'm a bit Dex focused with my characters), but it should be fun.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2016-02-07 at 11:31 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

    P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

    XD

    Spoiler
    Show


    The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Bad Wolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2014

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Actually scratch that. I'm being a Tiefling Fiendpact Medium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar1969 View Post
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.


    First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground
     
    WindStruck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Inn of Adventure - The Three Boar's Inn (homebrew heavy, 3.5)

    Well I don't want to sidetrack this into the realm of how viable or survivable a character is. Obviously you want to play smart. At least when facing something "balanced" there is a counter or some fair chance to avoid damage. At the end of the day, though, it's not like I want to pick fights with everything anyway. I'm much more the RPing type of player, and not at all the murderhobo type.

    Anyway, I'll try to put a sheet together. For now, I'll answer these questions directly:

    A character goal: My character may come off as some kind of 'fey knight' but really he's technically only a squire. One day he wants to truly be a knight... and I guess finding his way back home will need to happen at some point for that to happen.

    A reason for working with the party: Because why not? At first it probably seemed as though he's stuck in a bad dream. But as long as you're trapped in the Three Boar's Inn, you might as well make the best of it, right? Friends aren't a bad thing. Neither are allies interested in pursuing noble causes.

    A little idea of who you were before coming here: As above, he was a knight in training. Of the Seelie court, mind you. Perhaps he was a little overzealous at times. Maybe even a trouble maker... because in the eyes of his people, he was still pretty much a child. I think perhaps he was trying to fix a mistake or prove something. And thus he left his home and wound up... here. Wherever 'here' is.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-02-07 at 11:29 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •