New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 186
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    We really should have this for 5E. So, I'm making this.

    Current regulars:

    JNAProductions-Wizard Subclass "Production Arcanist"
    Ninja_Prawn-Rogue Subclass "Skulk of the Sea", Cleric Subclass "Sarcasm Domain"
    DracoKnight-Paladin Subclass "Oath of the Dragon"
    Malifice-Permission granted-Warlock Subclass "Game Design"
    Pex-Needs permission
    Person_Man-Needs permission
    Dark Sun Gnom-Needs permission
    Kryx-Needs permission
    MaxWilson-Needs permission
    Socratov-Monk Subclass "Way of Resilience"
    Irish Musician-Permission granted-Bard Subclass "College of Grog, Booze, Hooch, Moonshine, Liquor, or the Hard Stuff"
    Keltest-Permission Granted
    Georgie_Leech-Permission Granted
    TwelveTrees-Wizard Subclass "School of the Librarian", Druid Subclass "Circle of the Ancients"
    Wartex1-Permission Granted
    Belac_93-Permission Granted
    Ruy343-Permission Granted
    Segev-Barbarian Subclass "Path of the Death Mask"
    EnderDwarf-Fighter Subclass "Martial Archetype: Knight of Steel and Stone"
    LoyalPaladin-Paladin Subclass "Oath of Loyalty"
    Snowbluff-Barbarian Subclass "Path of the TsunTsun"
    Shining_Wrath-Ranger Subclass "Gleaming Warden"
    Steampunkette-Permission Granted-Rogue Subclass "Clockwork Sniper"
    DigoDragon-Bard Subclass "College of Clowns"
    TheoBoldi-Permission Granted
    Khadgar567-Warlock Subclass "Draconic Patron"
    Sharkforce-Barbarian Subclass "Path of the Fin"
    Easy_Lee-Monk Subclass "Way of the Relaxed Fist"
    Ralanr-Barbarian Subclass "Path of Iron"
    Submortimer-Permission Granted
    Yuki Akuma-Permission Granted
    MaxWilson-Fighter Subclass "S.W.A.T. D(r)ead Sergeant"
    Arkhios-Permission Granted

    If you have any suggestions for people I'm missing, let me know.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2016-02-27 at 08:41 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    cocoa beach, fl
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Well there's you. Is LogicNinja still around?
    DMs don't cheat, they just change the rules.

    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't" -Margaret Thatcher

    "Celebacy is no match for a natural 20!" -RandomNPC

    "If you're so goth, where were YOU when we sacked Rome?" -Swordguy

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Kane0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Waterdeep
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Malifice needs one for sure. A rogue or bard subclass perhaps?
    Roll for it
    5e Houserules and Homebrew
    Old Extended Signature
    Awesome avatar by Ceika

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallis View Post
    Well there's you. Is LogicNinja still around?
    The logic ninja got banned over a decade ago and despite having other usernames I know for a time was more into narrative games than d&d.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallis View Post
    Well there's you.
    Isn't the youtuber class supposed to be JNA?

    And in case you missed the PM, I officially permit you to make a Ninja_Prawn subclass.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-02-15 at 03:18 AM.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

    Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

    A Faerie Affair

    Homebrew: Sig

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Pex and Person_Man I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    "Just because the DM lets you break the game, doesn't mean the game is broken."
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    "My Patron is Steven Spielberg"
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy View Post
    For some reason this feels really fitting; I got a mental image of a bunch of psions setting up a LAN party.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    Isn't the youtuber class supposed to be JNA?

    And in case you missed the PM, I officially permit you to make a Ninja_Prawn subclass.
    You're not supposed to make your own. :P

    And wah-bam: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...8#post20425618

    Ninja Prawn, as a Rogue!

    Also, I grant permission to anyone who wants to make me a subclass.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2016-02-15 at 12:19 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    I grant permission, I might (if I ever get to Dal Quor) make some stuff up
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

    Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

    First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    I'd say Dark Sun Gnome deserves a subclass!

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Corran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane0 View Post
    Malifice needs one for sure. A rogue or bard subclass perhaps?
    Definitely a bard. For vicious mockery... Or maybe a paladin with a passive-aggressive aura!
    Said all that very lovingly!

    Kryx deserves a subclass I would say, as does the gentleman in my sig.
    Last edited by Corran; 2016-02-15 at 03:12 PM.
    Hacks!

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    I grant permission, I might (if I ever get to Dal Quor) make some stuff up
    Socratov, this is quite literally the first time I've ever seen you on this forum. Now, other people, feel free to correct me, but I don't feel like you're a regular.

    It's possible I have just missed you, of course, so if you've started a bunch of threads or something, PM me your contributions and I'll add you to the list.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Socratov, this is quite literally the first time I've ever seen you on this forum. Now, other people, feel free to correct me, but I don't feel like you're a regular.

    It's possible I have just missed you, of course, so if you've started a bunch of threads or something, PM me your contributions and I'll add you to the list.
    I've seen him around a fair bit.

    And that avatar deserves a class all on its own!

    Edit: MaxWilson should definitely have an ability that forces you to have 6-8 encounters every day. Or gives you a bonus at the start of your 8th encounter. Or am I getting confused with Malifice?
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-02-15 at 03:28 PM.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

    Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

    A Faerie Affair

    Homebrew: Sig

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Segev's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Does the permapermissions thread apply to this one?

    In case it doesn't, I grant my permission.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Alright. Socratov, I know you not. So any other 'brewers want to make something for him? Or, failing that, anyone want to explain to me what makes Socratov Socratov, so I can 'brew something up for him?

    Edit: I've also bolded those regulars who have granted permission, so people know who to make for.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2016-02-15 at 03:22 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Socratov, this is quite literally the first time I've ever seen you on this forum. Now, other people, feel free to correct me, but I don't feel like you're a regular.

    It's possible I have just missed you, of course, so if you've started a bunch of threads or something, PM me your contributions and I'll add you to the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    I've seen him around a fair bit.

    And that avatar deserves a class all on its own!

    Edit: MaxWilson should definitely have an ability that forces you to have 6-8 encounters every day.
    I pop in form time to time... more in discussion based threads or up for some shenanigans, though I might be more well known over at the 3.5 subforum (which Ironically since I started playing 5th have visited rather underwhelmingly in regards to this subforum). Also, maybe I have incorrectly inferred the same procedure like over at the 3.5 subforum which is rather open and liberal with the term regular...


    For you then, a subclass:

    Production Arcanist

    At lvl 2 a wizard can choose this feature instead of any other wizard arcane traditions.

    Personal Assitant at lvl 2 the Production Arcanist can cast the Unseen Servant spell with a duration of 24 hours. If he hasn't already, the Production Arcanist may add the Unseen Servant spell to his spells in his spellbook. If the Production Arcanist loses his spellbook he may scribe this spell into his spellbook without paying for materials.

    Sweatshop at 6th level the Production Arcanist can use the Unseen servant spell to create as many servants as his Production Arcanist level divided by 3, rounded down. Each of these unseen servants is considered proficient in all crafting tools and crafts at a rate of 25gp of value per 4 hours.

    Ars Arcana At lvl 10 the unseen servants are able to read a spell form the Production Arcanist's spellbook at a rate of 5 minutes per page to use that spell in the crafting of items that use that spell.

    Lean Production at lvl 14 the unseen servants can cast the Fabricate spell 3 times a day. The Production Arcanist may, if he hasn't already, scribe the spell into his spellbook. If the Production Arcanist loses his spellbook he may scribe this spell into his spellbook without paying for materials.
    Last edited by Socratov; 2016-02-15 at 03:44 PM.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

    Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

    First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    I don't need massive acclaim (Ninja_Prawn's word is enough for me) but I do need at least some indication you participate.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    I've PMed you my last X contributions to this forum (sadly without filtering) as seen on my profile thingie. Oh, and in my previous post I have left a shiny.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

    Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

    First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    I pop in form time to time... more in discussion based threads or up for some shenanigans, though I might be more well known over at the 3.5 subforum (which Ironically since I started playing 5th have visited rather underwhelmingly in regards to this subforum). Also, maybe I have incorrectly inferred the same procedure like over at the 3.5 subforum which is rather open and liberal with the term regular...


    For you then, a subclass:

    Production Arcanist

    At lvl 2 a wizard can choose this feature instead of any other wizard arcane traditions.

    Personal Assitant at lvl 2 the Production Arcanist can cast the Unseen Servant spell with a duration of 24 hours. If he hasn't already, the Production Arcanist may add the Unseen Servant spell to his spells in his spellbook. If the Production Arcanist loses his spellbook he may scribe this spell into his spellbook without paying for materials.

    Sweatshop at 6th level the Production Arcanist can use the Unseen servant spell to create as many servants as his Production Arcanist level divided by 3, rounded down. Each of these unseen servants is considered proficient in all crafting tools and crafts at a rate of 25gp of value per 4 hours.

    Ars Arcana At lvl 10 the unseen servants are able to read a spell form the Production Arcanist's spellbook at a rate of 5 minutes per page to use that spell in the crafting of items that use that spell.

    Lean Production at lvl 14 the unseen servants can cast the Fabricate spell 3 times a day. The Production Arcanist may, if he hasn't already, scribe the spell into his spellbook. If the Production Arcanist loses his spellbook he may scribe this spell into his spellbook without paying for materials.
    How did I know it would be wizard? I never play wizards!

    That being said, I like it. A lot. And it fits, considering all the 'brew I pump out.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    How did I know it would be wizard? I never play wizards!

    That being said, I like it. A lot. And it fits, considering all the 'brew I pump out.
    You and Zaydos over at the 3.X subforum. You are like walking and talking homebrew facotries
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

    Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

    First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Snowbluff's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    The heck is this? D':
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-02-15 at 04:00 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    The heck is this?
    Regulars as subclasses!
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    The heck is this? D':
    Was your portfolio sense tingling?
    Last edited by Socratov; 2016-02-15 at 04:08 PM.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

    Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

    First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Snowbluff's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    Was your portfolio sense tingling?
    Well that and the "I'm not being accredited" and the "someone is playing Master of Ceremonies without the funny anecdotes or explanation of the subject matter." D:

    Would've been polite to ask, you know? This isn't even the first time this has happened this week.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2016-02-15 at 04:12 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Irish Musician's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    A Pub Near You
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Just really curious what one might make as a drunken, irish-folk musician's sub class

    Of course, Bard is too easy....but if it is awesome then that can be overlooked
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

    DMing:

    Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

    My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

    LGBTA+ Ally

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Well that and the "I'm not being accredited" and the "someone is playing Master of Ceremonies without the funny anecdotes or explanation of the subject matter." D:

    Would've been polite to ask, you know? This isn't even the first time this has happened this week.
    I was not aware there was any ceremony to this. Snowbluff, I bow to the wisdom of my elders on this forum, so feel free to educate me on how to "Regulars As ______" better.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Musician View Post
    Just really curious what one might make as a drunken, irish-folk musician's sub class

    Of course, Bard is too easy....but if it is awesome then that can be overlooked
    Hey dude! Long time no see! How are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    I was not aware there was any ceremony to this. Snowbluff, I bow to the wisdom of my elders on this forum, so feel free to educate me on how to "Regulars As ______" better.
    I think it's got something to do with the acquisition of a paladin(-like) person to do the legwork for you (aka sweeps) and the posting of anime gifs... But I might be wrong on this one...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

    Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

    First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Irish Musician's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    A Pub Near You
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    Hey dude! Long time no see! How are you?
    HaHA, pretty good! Yourself?!

    I actually just approved your subclass to play in my 5e game I started today, to DM.

    As a Technician, seeing "Production Arcanist" I just had to approve it
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

    DMing:

    Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

    My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

    LGBTA+ Ally

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Snowbluff's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    I was not aware there was any ceremony to this. Snowbluff, I bow to the wisdom of my elders on this forum, so feel free to educate me on how to "Regulars As ______" better.
    Well, the explanation is obvious. Just explain what the feature you are home brewing today is. Sure, people should probably know, but it doesn't hurt.

    Second, the wackiness of mine is hard to emulate. I suggest drinking a cup of bleach each day. If you're feeling squeamish, you can dilute it at first and work your way up to a higher concentration.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Musician View Post
    HaHA, pretty good! Yourself?!
    good, by the laws of my country I may call myself an engineer these days...
    I actually just approved your subclass to play in my 5e game I started today, to DM.
    Cool! Please let me know how it handles in play
    As a Technician, seeing "Production Arcanist" I just had to approve it
    Engineers in Dnd have always been a great match
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

    Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

    First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    JNAProductions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Avatar By Astral Seal!

    Default Re: GitP Regulars As Subclasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Well, the explanation is obvious. Just explain what the feature you are home brewing today is. Sure, people should probably know, but it doesn't hurt.

    Second, the wackiness of mine is hard to emulate. I suggest drinking a cup of bleach each day. If you're feeling squeamish, you can dilute it at first and work your way up to a higher concentration.
    I 'brew at odd times. Sometimes I do several a day, sometimes I spend weeks without touching a thing. And these subclasses are open for anyone to 'brew, not just me.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

    Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

    Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •