Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Wrath of the Righteous OOC (Ravanan)

Congratulations to those who made it in to the game.

IC will be up by tomorrow. Per usual, say hello and claim your color.

Some rules about how the game will be handled; In combat, you have 24 hours to post, or your character may be controlled by another player for that combat. If after 48 hours you have not posted in IC nor OOC (inside or outside of combat), I'll be messaging you to see if you're still around. After 2 additional days, if we are out of combat, your character will phase out of existence temporarily. After 1 week without response, I will mark you as inactive and dropped. If you expect to be gone for a bit of time or don't think you can continue the game, please let us know so I can officially drop you or phase your character out (if I know that you're gonna be gone a week or two, then we can just suspend you until you're ready to come back). I understand life happens, but please communicate if it is, even if it's just via PM to me.

Combat order will 99% of the time be the standard PbP method of players before enemy's first action/enemy turn/player turn/etc. A particularly climactic battle may not follow this rule, in which case I will maintain an initiative board in the second post.

I will try to post IC every day. Typically my posts will be in the morning, Pacific time, though I may occasionally get a late night post in, and Fridays and Saturdays I may be able to post multiple times per day. I can still post OOC the rest of the week in the evening.

PLAYER CHARACTER RACE CLASS ALIGNMENT CAMPAIGN TRAIT MYTHIC PATH
    MandibleBones Vasily Zaan Dhampir Dread Necromancer LN Child of the Crusade Marshal or Archmage
    rypt Sidara Kell Human Magus CG Stolen Fury Champion/Archmage (Dual)
    THEChanger Kazimir Kuznetsov Oni-Spawn Tiefling Ranger CG Stolen Fury Champion
    AngryCyc Binky Goblin Alchemist NG Chance Encounter Trickster
    Cardea Kreggand Gorgalt Human Artificier LG Chance Encounter Trickster
    CockroachTeaParty Orliander Elf Wizard NG Riftwarden Orphan Archmage
    Zarthrax Petronicus Henderthane Human Wizard LN Riftwarden Orphan Archmage

Spoiler: The Original 16
    Show
    1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?

Pathfinder, though some 3.5 will be allowed, no gestalt.

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?

Prepublished adventure path in Golarion (standard PF campaign setting)

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

5-6; I will try to take roughly 1 character per campaign trait, of which there are 6, one per mythic path.
    No alternates will initially be selected, but if anyone drops out relatively early on, I will contact the other people who people in the order I prefer to see if they are still interested; if later, I will re-open recruitment.

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?

GiantITP Forums

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?

Level 1, 2 traits

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

Maximized empowered starting wealth roll (1.5 times the normal max starting wealth based on your class)

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

-For summoner, use the unchained version only.
    -Rogue, monk, and barbarian may choose normal or unchained versions.
    -Arcanist is not allowed
    -Prestige classes are allowed (and see #13)
    -Homebrew & 3rd Party (including 3.5 material) will VERY selectively be allowed; please request it sparingly.
    -Classes, including Prestige classes, from the Complete series of 3.5 supplements (e.g. Complete Arcane) are allowed
    -Psionic classes from Dreamscarred press are allowed. I have not familiarized myself enough with Path of War, but I trust DSP's quality, and so will tentatively allow it.
    -Except where noted, Core, Base, Hybrid, Alternate and Occult classes are all allowed. Archetypes are usually fine, but if they're generally considered OP or stomps the niche of other classes then please run them by me, as they may be banned outright or, more likely, modified.
    For example, recognizing that it makes many less functional bloodlines more viable, but not wanting it to stomp all over the barbarian's niche, Primalist is limited to ONE swap of bloodline power for 2 rage powers over the course of 20 levels.
    -For qiggong monk, primalist bloodrager, and any similar archetype that just allow you to swap out given abilities according to your preference rather than on a mandatory basis, if one of those abilities is swapped out or modified by another archetype, the replacement cannot be traded for the archetype's customizable option.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

Generally, any first party race that would be LA +1 or lower in D&D 3.5 is acceptable, ask if you're unsure. Please run any alternate racial traits by me (Mystic Past Life is banned). Alien races are not allowed, though the Worldwound is close enough to Numeria that I will allow android.

I will allow Alternate heritages of tieflings and aasimars according to the books Blood of Fiends and Blood of Angels, no feat required.
    I also allow for an alternate ability in place of the normal spell-like ability according to the rules from those same books, regardless of whether you choose the alternate heritage; I allow for one of three options:
    1. Roll a single time on the table. You may choose whether or not to take it.
    2. Roll 4 times on the table. You do not have the option of taking your SLA instead if you do, but you may take your choice of one mechanical benefit and one fluff benefit from the options you rolled.
    3. If you have a specific item from the list in mind, if it is not one of the more powerful abilities then you can just have it, subject to my approval. Just ask. If you ask for one of the ability score bumps, you will be laughed at.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
    HP:
    HP is max by class. For all future levels, you can either roll, rerolling 1s (and 2s if a d10 or better HD), or take 75% of max, your choice at each level. If the 75% results in a half point, you instead gain 1 extra hp the next time you would gain a half point.

Spoiler: Ability Scores:
    Show
    I'll give two options for ability score generation.
    I use kind of a weird system for ability score generation. Use the code from the following pastebin:
    http://pastebin.com/BEcMc3bi

It will generate a 6x6 grid like so:
    [roll0] [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5]
    [roll6] [roll7] [roll8] [roll9] [roll10] [roll11]
    [roll12] [roll13] [roll14] [roll15] [roll16] [roll17]
    [roll18] [roll19] [roll20] [roll21] [roll22] [roll23]
    [roll24] [roll25] [roll26] [roll27] [roll28] [roll29]
    [roll30] [roll31] [roll32] [roll33] [roll34] [roll35]
    [roll36]

You may take any row, column, or either of the main diagonals (marked by colored text), but they must be applied in order or reverse order, Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Cha OR Cha, Wis, Int, Con, Dex, Str. If you have a 3 in a given score, it's declared a Yahtzee, and replaced by a 19. If you would somehow get a stat line with multiple 19s, all but one of your choice are converted to 18s instead.
    Take the first two unique numbers from the extra rollv, and add +1 to each corresponding stat (1: Str, 2 Dex, etc.)
    If you have an unedited post prior or concurrent to the grid declaring your desire to play a particular class and there are no viable arrays for that class (no arrays of at least 28 PB, with at least a 15 in the primary stat of that class if SAD, or a 15 and a 14 in two of the primaries if MAD, you may either reroll the table, or take a 28 PB with the randomized stat bonuses listed...having done some statistical analysis, only rarely do you not get an array of at least 30 PB, so stat positioning is more likely to be at issue. EDIT: The same applies to those without a listed class, but then you have to have NO arrays that meet that viability standard to reroll or PB).

If you would prefer not to roll, I'll allow a 27 point buy (yes, there is a slight penalty for not going for the randomized). You will still get the two randomized floating stats described above.

If you do not have a Yahtzee or get a bonus point from the rollv, you cannot have any of your starting stats pre-racial modifiers be above 18. This does mean that you can theoretically start with a stat of 24 after racial modifiers, but your best bet for that is getting it in strength as an orc, which is only a 0.05% chance. Still, best of luck.

Fractional BAB and Saves are in effect, and you only get the extra +2 bonus the first time you get a particular save as a "good" save.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?

Yes. At most a single evil character will be allowed in. This is Wrath of the Righteous, and it is very geared towards good characters.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

No multiclass penalties.
    All classes, including prestige classes, are counted as favored for the purposes of whether you get a favored class bonus at a given level. If you are levelling a prestige class, you may apply your racial favored class bonus from any class used to qualify for the prestige classes (more on that in #13).

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?

Players will do the majority of their own rolls, which can be spoilered or done OOC.
    I will make exceptions for certain details regarding what your characters know; for instance, if your character knows a particular opponent inflicts disease, I'll have you roll the save for it, otherwise I'll roll it in secret.
    For botches, I will use this tool to determine the exact effects, for both players and monsters.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

Spoiler: Dice Rolls:
    Show
    Nat 1s do not autofail saving throws or attack rolls, and Nat 20s do not auto-succeed at the same; instead, they are treated as more extreme values, with Natural 1s being calculated as if they were -5 and Natural 20s being counted as 25s, and success or failure counted accordingly. This rule applies to any saving throw, skill check, non-initiative ability check, attack roll, or caster level check. Skills with autofail conditions (UMD's natural 1 clause, blindness preventing sight-based perception, etc.) still have those conditions.

Spoiler: Prestige Classes:
    Show
    Prestige classes have their mechanical requirements loosened: determine the standard minimum level that you would normally be able to meet all prerequsites of the class and reduce that number by 1. You must have that many levels distributed amongst classes related to the prerequisites thematically and/or mechanically. If there are multiple distinct prerequisites, you must have at least 1 level in each prerequisite class. If it is an ability progressed or actively utilized by the prestige class, the qualifying class must be of a level to possess some form of that ability (Slayer does not meet sneak attack requirements until level 3, paladin does not meet turn undead/channel energy/casting requirements until level 4, etc). In the case of spellcasting requirements, you can only use a single class to meet a given requirement (except for any prestige classes to advance that class); spellcasting advancement must be applied to the qualifying class. Any skill rank requirements are reduced, if applicable, to one half this level, rounded up; fluff requirements are still required, but may be waived or altered according to situation. BAB requirements may be substituted for including levels in a full BAB class, but are otherwise reduced by 1. You must meet at least half of the feat requirements of a class, rounded up. Except where noted, this replaces the normal requirements. IF it would be easier to meet the normal requirements, you may meet the normal requirements instead.

As an example: Mystic Theurge normally requires that you have 6 levels total, 3 in an arcane casting class, 3 in a divine casting class. Under these rules, you would have to be level 5 to qualify; you could take any combination of, say, wizard and cleric levels so long as they totaled to 5 levels, so Clr 4/Wiz 1 for instance would be acceptable. Due to the spellcasting rule, you could not use Clr 1/Sor 1/Wiz 3 to qualify, as you can only choose one casting class to qualify with. Because the skill rank requirements are already equal to one half that level, rounded up, the skill rank requirements are unmodified. If you were a Clr 1/Sor 1/Wiz 4, you would qualify, but you must apply your arcane advancement to wizard. If you are a Clr 4/Sor 1/Wiz 1, you may choose upon entering the class which arcane caster class you are using to qualify; whichever your choice is, that is the class that will be advanced by the prestige class.

Example the second: Shadowdancer normally requires that you be level 5 first to take 5 ranks in a particular skill. Under these rules, you would need to have 4 levels of a sneaky class; 2 ranks each of stealth and perform (dance); and 2 of the following feats: Combat Reflexes, Dodge, and Mobility.

Example the third: Duelist requires level 6 to obtain a BAB of +6. You would instead need 5 total levels of deft fighters, including fighter (but excluding heavily armored archetypes), rogues, rangers, slayers, and the like. Fighter 1 is sufficient to qualify for the BAB requirement, so you could take Ftr 1/Rog 4 so long as you met the the skill and feat requirements. You could also take Rogue 7, to actually meet the (adjusted) BAB +5 requirement. Lastly, you could take Wizard 12, enough to meet the normal requirement since you are not taking a thematically appropriate class.

No other early entry shenanigans will be allowed. If you are unsure if a particular build would be legal under these rules, just ask.

Spoiler: Traits:
    Show
    A campaign trait is required. It does not count against your 2 free traits at level 1.
    The (Free) Player's Guide

Spoiler: Coming back to life:
    Show
    There is a 10% chance on any attempt to raise someone from the dead that a reincarnate effect will take effect; permenent negative levels will still occur according to the original spell. True Resurrection reduces this to a 5% chance. I use an expanded table as well. If this would utterly screw your character, I will allow a reroll; if the reroll would similarly screw you over, the raise takes normal effect, and not a reincarnation. The gods are merciful after all.

Spoiler: Magic Item Crafting:
    Show
    I allow for magic item crafting, and you'll have plenty of downtime in this AP to take advantage of it. With that said, magic item creation is a bit harder. I do use the FAQ that caster level is not an actual prerequisite. However...
    You may use your base casting stat in place of Intelligence for the spellcraft check.
    The base creation check for consumable wondrous items is 10 + 2 times the highest spell level required. The base creation check for permanent magical items is 10 + 3 times the highest spell level used in creating the item. All other items (scrolls, potions, wands, and staves) use a DC of 5 + 2 time the highest spell level required. A 1 on the crafting check autofails and has a 10% chance of producing a cursed item, and you cannot take 10 on this roll.
    If you do not meet a particular spell prerequisite of a spell of a level that you are able to cast, the item DC increases by 5, per normal. If the spell level is above what you are capable of casting, the DC instead increase by 6 + the difference between the spell level you are able to cast, squared. (I.e. a 3rd level wizard attempting to craft a Candle of Invocation would increase the DC by 6 + (9-2)^2 = 55. As this is a consumable wondrous item, the base DC is 28; This item would thus be a DC 83 spellcraft check for said wizard; were the same wizard to attempt again in 10 levels, it would be increased by 6 + (9-7)^2 = 10, so it would be a DC38 check, a much more attainable result). When ignoring the special level requirement of magic arms and armor's enhancement bonus the DC increase by 5 + 2 times the level difference between you and the requirement.

Spoiler: Skills:
    Show
    Use Rope is a skill. I have no idea why they got rid of it without specifying a replacement like they did for everything else.
    Rich Burlew's Diplomacy fix is in effect.
    If anyone is interested in crafting, I do have a custom ruleset for it allowing things to be done much more quickly, based more on complexity of item than value for crafting time. If no one wants to do crafting, then I won't bother writing it up.

Spoiler: Magic Item Usage
    Show
    The effects of a Ring of Protection, ability score belt or headband, cloak of resistance, and amulet of natural armor can be set as unslotted. By paying 50% again the normal price (including when crafting one's own), you can set any of those effects as permanent bonuses not subject to dispelling; their bonus type remains unchanged and do not stack with other bonuses of the same type per usual.

There may be others, but they will be addressed as needed/later.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

3-4 paragraphs is an idealish length. Read the Player's Guide; it gives some pretty good guidelines for content.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?

It's an adventure path, so combat will be relatively frequent.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

I'm pretty open to sources. Anything non-AP from Paizo that's on the SRD is fair game as far as sources, check with me for anything else unless I've already mentioned it.

17. Other notes?
    I like interesting characters and concepts. I encourage playing with races and classes that don't see as much use.
    Last edited by Ravanan; 2016-03-09 at 01:33 PM.
    Avatar by Prime32. Seriously, his stuff is awesome.

Current Games:
    Mikhaela Ranool, Pokeball Crafter Land of the Dreamers OOC
    Aliyah al'Shajarat-al-Hayat, Pixie Archivist/Wizard Breath of Yggdrasil OOC
    Ceres Dionaea, Ghoran Impossible-blooded Sorcerer Torrathan Civility OOC
    The DM Wrath of the Righteous OOC

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC (Ravanan)

Last edited by Ravanan; 2016-03-24 at 12:09 PM.

Current Games:

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello, all. Vasily will speak in Bold Medium Blue, if such is amenable to the rest of you. I look forward to storming the Worldwound alongside you all.
    Mandible Bones, the Worst Pirate Ever.
    I prepared explosive rum this morning.
    Homebrew base class: The Iron Chef

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Wow, a Wrath of the Righteous without a single paladin in the mix. For healing we've got... an alchemist? This is gonna be tricky...

My goal: get past the first encounter. I've never done that before! :P

Also, I'ma grab teal as my IC speech color.

Edit:

By reversing my ability scores, I could create a divine caster of some kind, such as a cleric or oracle. I'd just have to re-jig a few things, but we've already got the archmage role covered... Thoughts, Ravanan?
    Last edited by CockroachTeaParty; 2016-02-26 at 03:00 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Woo! We have a party! I'm gonna snap up my favorite Dark Green before someone else does.

With regards to healing, Kazimir can provide a little once he starts getting spells. But yeah. Wands and potions are gonna be important. Maybe someone will pick up Infernal Healing. Or we can all just take Tomb-Tainted Soul and let Mandible heal us with the sweet, sweet power of undeath.

Also, rypt, considering we've got the same Trait, would our characters know/know of each other? Or if anyone else wants to establish relationships prior to the game start, that would be cool too.
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Howdy, folks! Glad to be a part of the group!

Assuming it isn't difficult for anyone to read, I think I'll go with amber for Sidara's speech color.

One small detail I forgot to include on Sidara's sheet that I wanted to mention here is that she is (for the moment, at least) wholly unaware of her family's abyssal heritage. As far as she's concerned, the changes she experienced post-ritual were entirely a result of the cultists' magic.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by THEChanger View Post
    With regards to healing, Kazimir can provide a little once he starts getting spells. But yeah. Wands and potions are gonna be important. Maybe someone will pick up Infernal Healing. Or we can all just take Tomb-Tainted Soul and let Mandible heal us with the sweet, sweet power of undeath.
    When I hit level 4, I might end up taking the "Eclectic Learning" ACF for Advanced Learning and pick up CLW; that way, I could use a positive wand on you guys too.

Also, glad to be gaming with a few of you again. It's been a while.
    Mandible Bones, the Worst Pirate Ever.
    I prepared explosive rum this morning.
    Homebrew base class: The Iron Chef

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

I hope it's different enough from amber but Dark Orange like the fire she will be using is Binky's speech choice!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Hey folks. I'll be taking Purple.

Can't wait to start making goodies for everyone.
    I currently do not check the playground forums. If you would like to reach me, you can find me on twitter as HTTPaladin.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by THEChanger View Post
    Also, rypt, considering we've got the same Trait, would our characters know/know of each other?
    We should probably verify that it isn't critically important for us to adhere to the trait's description in the Player's Guide, which would have had Sidara and Kazimir working together to escape from the same ritual. Assuming things are okay the way are, and if Kazimir doesn't keep his past a secret, I could certainly see Sidara wanting to know if their experiences are related. Mind you, she isn't big on sharing, and it would be difficult for her to imagine Kazimir not feeling the same way. So while she would want very much to talk to him about what happened, I don't see it as a discussion that would have taken place yet.
    Last edited by rypt; 2016-02-26 at 03:35 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

I'll be taking everyone's characters as is, so yeah, ignore the things about having to be related/linked. Things like Chance Encounter or Stolen Fury need not be linked between characters.

@CTP, As mentioned in the recruiting thread, it is the background and personality I chose on; I don't particularly care what mechanics are associated with it if the things selected are approved and I only skimmed over everyone's crunch to make sure they were all legitimate builds. If your party is fine with it, I'm okay with you recrunching so long as your fluff is (basically) the same. 12 14 15 20 16 17 would be your array by reversing the direction. Seems like a nice array for a mystic theurge, maybe of Yuelral. I noticed that the party was light on healing, but you do have an artificier and an alchemist, and your sheer numbers will help mitigate a number of things. We're also pretty caster-heavy. The lack of paladins and clerics was something I noticed, but both of the paladins that were submitted were very light on fluff, and so were eliminated rather early.

@Everyone, If you need to do crunch tweaks, I'm fine with that up until we get to the first combat. Fluffwise, generally speaking, each of you would probably know no more than two other characters. Not a hard limit, but a practical one.

@rypt, With Amber and Gold text, I recommend bolding to increase legibility.
    Last edited by Ravanan; 2016-02-26 at 04:18 PM.

Current Games:

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

I'll stick with Orliander as I originally built him, then. We'll just have to GET GOOD.

13. - Top - End - #13

Well, IC Link is up.

Current Games:

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ravanan View Post
    @rypt, With Amber and Gold text, I recommend bolding to increase legibility.
    Sure thing. Bold amber it is.
    Last edited by rypt; 2016-02-26 at 05:53 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Just checking: Dark Orange; bold Dark Orange; bold amber.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCyc View Post
    Just checking: Dark Orange; bold Dark Orange; bold amber.
    Sorry, I had used the wrong color code in the post above. Should be Dark Orange; bold Dark Orange; bold amber

17. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground

And seeing as I'm the only Chelaxian, I'll take whatever shade of red this is.

18. - Top - End - #18

Cool, all 7 starting posts are in. I'll get the reply post in tomorrow morning, anyone will be welcome to do a followup, and then we'll get to the main event on Monday.

Current Games:

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Rypt, you're using my color again. The amber that you originally claimed was different enough from my dark orange, but you keep changing the color you said you're going with to being more and more towards my dark orange.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

@AngryCyc: Sorry! I promise I'm not trying to move in on your speech color, I just keep screwing up the hex code. I've edited my post to fix it.

@Ravanan: For the BAB-Int check, would it be possible for me to make a roll for Saldor as well? I'd leave it to you to tell me what his modifiers would be, but I think it could make for a fun "he's still got it" moment in the event that Saldor succeeded and Sidara failed.

In any event, here's Sidara's attempt: (d20+3)[12]

Edit: Success! If possible though, I'd still like to roll for Saldor.
    Last edited by rypt; 2016-02-28 at 04:42 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Quote Originally Posted by rypt View Post
    @AngryCyc: Sorry! I promise I'm not trying to move in on your speech color, I just keep screwing up the hex code. I've edited my post to fix it.

@Ravanan: For the BAB-Int check, would it be possible for me to make a roll for Saldor as well? I'd leave it to you to tell me what his modifiers would be, but I think it could make for a fun "he's still got it" moment in the event that Saldor succeeded and Sidara failed.

In any event, here's Sidara's attempt: [roll0]

Edit: Success! If possible though, I'd still like to roll for Saldor.
    Sure. I'd imagine him to be a 4th level paladin, probably of average intelligence or just slightly higher. Call it a a 12 stat. Total mod would be +5.

Current Games:

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Sure. I'd imagine him to be a 4th level paladin, probably of average intelligence or just slightly higher. Call it a a 12 stat. Total mod would be +5.
    Awesome! Thank you.

Saldor's attempt: (d20+5)[11]

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

I changed Orliander's primary deity of worship from Calistria to Shelyn. I HOPE THAT'S OKAY?!? o_O;;;;

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg?

24. - Top - End - #24

Awesome! Thank you.

Saldor's attempt: [roll0]
    Lol. The old warrior was more fooled than you. Guess he's a bit rusty.

Quote Originally Posted by CockroachTeaParty View Post
    I changed Orliander's primary deity of worship from Calistria to Shelyn. I HOPE THAT'S OKAY?!? o_O;;;;
    Nothing in your backstory was intrinsically linked to Calistria, so that's fine.

[zoidberg]Hooray![/zoidberg]

Current Games:

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd just like to say on the record that I hope the young man with the fancy armor and the flashy swordsmanship is the same "noble pansy" that Kazimir is looking to fight later in the day.

26. - Top - End - #26

I'd just like to say on the record that I hope the young man with the fancy armor and the flashy swordsmanship is the same "noble pansy" that Kazimir is looking to fight later in the day.
    Oh it totally is

Current Games:

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh it totally is
    Excellent.
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

28. - Top - End - #28

For Kazimir:

To hasten things up a bit and not deal with actually trying to run the grappling rules, I'll be doing it as follows:
    She'll make 5 grapple checks against your CMD. She has a +7 mod (2 BAB, 3 Str, 2 Improved Grapple), giving her a 55% chance on any given check.

(1d20+6)[12]
    (1d20+6)[26]
    (1d20+6)[24]
    (1d20+6)[26]
    (1d20+6)[12]

3 or more results of 17 plus wins her the match, though more will result in her winning more overwhelmingly.
    EDIT:
    ...Whoops. I mistyped the number. She still won, but still, you gave her a good competition.

Ahem...
    FUN TIMES AHOY!

Not just for this, but in general, I am so glad they didn't try to make rules for PTSD.
    Last edited by Ravanan; 2016-03-01 at 02:50 PM.

Current Games:

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

I'm fine with fast-forwarding the meeting of Binky for story purposes. Y'all can assume she was too busy playing and being overly excited to have been proper in her introduction.

Also,
    In case it's needed have a perception roll while Binky illuminates the surroundings and checks on things. Also also her torch really does shed light further than other torches.

Perception (1d20+9)[20]

30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground

Same with Petronicus.

Except less 'overly excited' and more 'running late and can't decide what to do first'.