New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Dragon Cave?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Dragon Cave?

Does anyone still do the Dragon Cave signature thing? Just out of curiosity. If so, how far have you gotten/did get? Also anyone willing to donate XP. (I swear this isn't just some begging for dragons I am actually curious since I saw a lot years back but I only see them once in a blue moon nowadays)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Dragon Cave?

I remember I used to get really into it back when i posted a lot more than i do now. I would sit around pressing f5 trying to get rare dragons, but then a few years back they made some changes to the site that I didn't really like. It was mild, but enough to turn me off of the site. I think it was back when they made it so that there were 5 or 6 places to get eggs instead of just one. My memory of it is a bit murky.

That and I stopped posting in all but a few places, which meant that I would get fewer views on the dragon and just sort of stopped going through the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Cave?

I still pop over there from time to time, but mostly it's just holiday drops for me now, and then they go straight on a click site. Mostly because I've gotten bored with it; there are only a tiny handful of dragons I need for my collection, and those tiny handful are not worth spending hours refreshing the page for.