New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Infectious Zombies

When you are bitten by a zombie, you have to make two checks against Fort. DC 10+HD of the zombie. If one fails, you turn into a zombie in 1d4 days, if both fail, you turn into a zombie in 1d2 days. In 1d4 hours your base land speed drops by 33%. In 2d8 hours after that, you take a -3 penalty on reflex saves. This homebrew is meant for an ECL 1 DnD 3.5 zombie survival campaign. I want to know if it is appropriate without changing zombie CR or what changes I should make and if it is any good.
    Last edited by LordOfCain; 2016-04-25 at 06:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Imagine how many problems you can solve, how many ways you can help your friends, when not constrained by paltry morality! Imagine how much good you can achieve when you're willing to go to any length to achieve it! Imagine the monsters you can slay when you are the greatest monster of them all!
    Company Website: http://lernaeanstudio.com
    PF 3pp Subreddit I Mod: r/Pathfinder3pp

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Infectious Zombies

EDIT: I will use the zombie plague from Eberron's City of Stormreach but with the following modifications: The infected automatically die in 3d4 days if they don't stave off the disease. The DC is 10+HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Imagine how many problems you can solve, how many ways you can help your friends, when not constrained by paltry morality! Imagine how much good you can achieve when you're willing to go to any length to achieve it! Imagine the monsters you can slay when you are the greatest monster of them all!
    Company Website: http://lernaeanstudio.com
    PF 3pp Subreddit I Mod: r/Pathfinder3pp