New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Looking for a program or website

I tossed up a thread asking questions about the Kineticist class, and thanks to quite a few views and opinions on a class that really just looks like so much fun to play, I have come to realize that there are far too many traps and drawbacks to playing it the way I would like. As such, I have taken it upon myself to do a total revision of what I feel the class should look like, play like, and be able to do while still staying within the general tier range of 2-3.
    I have made quite a bit of progress on paper, but I would like to know if there is a website, or a program I can download that will help make it nice and pretty for posting it when its finished. The big part is the charts that I need as I do not have excel on this pc. If anyone knows of any, please do link me or give the names of them.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for a program or website

Well there is natural crit so if you want paizo based page this site is the only one I know

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Looking for a program or website

Umm you could post here. There are tables you can use. See the stickied thread notable thread, go to table presets and look at page 3.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread