Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default College Guys; A Webcomic

We are currently working on and still developing a webcomic called College Guys. At the moment it could use a little work but that is exactly what I plan to do.

College Guys is soon to get a new website and a flood of comics, but I thought i'd let you people have a taster first before anything goes further.

College Guys

It features a main comic (currently having its earlier additions altered to fit in uniform with the newer ones) and a pair of guest comics' series. These include an Order of the Stick tribute crossover series.

Please, please, please check it out and do let us know what you thought on the forums. Thanks.

Ciao, PtB.
    - PokeTheBard.

"W-what!? Is this some kind of a joke? These garments that you left. Are they for a man or a woman? They're PINK! This is ridiculous! I'm a warrior, not a... a variety of flower!"

Naruto of the Stick: (Various artists)

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground
    Default Re: College Guys; A Webcomic

Hey

I think college guys is pretty good for a webcomic thats just being started ;D i recomend this comic to anyone who wants a gd laugh. Anyway good luck with the comic guys

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: College Guys; A Webcomic

Thanks.

Opinions of College Guys are welcome but also, I would like some suggestions for the new website. What would you think it should have?
    - PokeTheBard.

"W-what!? Is this some kind of a joke? These garments that you left. Are they for a man or a woman? They're PINK! This is ridiculous! I'm a warrior, not a... a variety of flower!"

Naruto of the Stick: (Various artists)

Spoiler
    Show