Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 59
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    The Pleasant Peasants

    And so it was, that another day in the peaceful hamlet of Harper's Ferry came to a close. The sun is setting behind the gigantic lake is truly breathtaking. Most jobs and chores have been completed for the day and most people are setting out fro a brief period of leisure time before nightfall. As has become customary, dozens of people meet at the local tavern, Haggard's Place for good food, cold ale, a fine tune, and especially charming conversation. Haggard's Place has a large open common area connected to a dining hall and the bar. It is warm and inviting, with a large fire and comfortable furniture in the common area. The proprietor and barkeep, is a large, mountain of a human in his 40's. He has a shaved head, and a 5 o'clock shadow. He stand over six and a half feet tall and weights nearly 300lbs. His barrel chest and chimney sized arms mix with his large stature make him quite the intimidating figure. At least until you see him smiling, cracking jokes, and laughing heartily with the patrons as he serves another round to the patrons at the bar. "And that's when he said, 'That's not my finger either!'" Everyone erupts into laughter, including Haggard, at his own bawdy joke.

    Taking orders, busing tables and refilling drinks is an exceptionally attractive young woman with strawberry blond hair, and lightly tanned skin. She wears a white apron over her pale green cotton dress. Her long hair is pulled back which makes it much easier to see her piercing blue eyes. "Captain Trimmack, I suppose you'll be having the usual? Beef stew over rice with a side of mutton... water to drink?" The ebony skinned with short, well kept hair and a militia uniform smiles back. "Right as always, Hope, thank you". His speech is friendly, but professional.

    As Hope walks back to the bar she calls out to the Lumberyard Foreman, "Jack, I'll get you another ale on my way back!" The man calls back, "Thanks, but tell your Old Man to make it two, I parched!" Haggard fires back at Jack, "I may be old, but I'll still tie you up like a pretzel!" All in all it's a typical night in Haggard's Place after a fairly typical day Harper's Ferry.

    ---------
    OOC: Assuming that each of you either came here for a bit of conversation, food, a drink, or later in the night entertainment, as Hope sings a few songs each night. There are plenty of tables, plenty of seats in the common area around the fire, and several open stools at the bar.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    the Frogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Local Swamp
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Ragnar sighs before going into Haggard's Place. He's lived in Harper's Ferry for practically his whole life, save for a brief period of living in the city. Life Harper's Ferry was anything was simple for Ragnar, but still here he was. After recently making his way out of the cells, it was fitting that Ragnar would find his way back at Haggard's. It was not the most exciting of places, but after a long day of cutting logs and climbing trees, it felt nice to go somewhere fun; not to mention there was little else to do in town.

    As Ragnar enters the tavern, his eyes are caught by Hope, the young barmaid. He watches as she seems to float across the bar like an angel, complete with a halo shining around her. Ragnar stands paralyzed until someone brushes past him, bringing him back to reality. Ragnar walks over to the bar and grabs an empty stool.

    "I'll have a... tea."

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Commodore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Pud cants his head to the side. Now why would she think that was his finger? Not much mistaking the two with goats or dwarves. But humans get so touchy when asked... He shrugged and went back to savoring his drink. It wasn't milk, but Haggard's "poverty brew" was at least comfortably cloudy. The urine smell was comforting too. It would go well with his hardtack, but Haggard complained last time he brought in his own food.

    The dwarf turned on his stool, still nursing his small-beer. He was looking for a new face, someone fresh-in to town. Always the best stories from those. Why last week, that merchant had gone into hours of detail about the processes of weatherproofing cloaks...
    Last edited by Commodore; 2016-05-17 at 04:07 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chimera

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Tamyr

    Tamyr walks in the inn and sits and smiles at Hope. She is the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. He is a tall, well built man but not good with people. His head is shaved and he is cleanly shaved. He is modestly dressed and happy.

    He does not come to the Inn often as he can not afford to do so, but what is money if not for spending and what is life if not for truly living. He awaited her to take his order, but more he awaited her to sing.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    forg99rules's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Delia


    Delia had picked her favorite spot in the Inn to sit, Right next to the stage. She waited for Hope to get over to her so that she could order some food. "Hiya Hope, Could i get the Beef Stew over rice and some wine to drink with that? Also could you ask Haggard if i could play my Violin tonight? It wont take long as i can only summon it for a Minute at the moment but i would really enjoy playing for everyone before you Sing."
    Last edited by forg99rules; 2016-05-17 at 11:50 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Haggard's Tavern

    Haggard smiles and nods to Rangar. "Rangar right? Sure thing, just give me a minute to heat the water." He put pours some water into a kettle and places it onto the stove. While the water prepares to boil, he grabs a handful of leaves and begins finely chopping them with a sharp knife. He then puts them into a tea stained kerchief about the same time the kettle begins whistling. He then slowly pours the water through the kerchief into a ceramic mug. He slides the mug in front of Rangar who immediately notices a soothing aroma coming from the mug. "That'll be 2cp, but free refills all night. Only another copper Its nice to serve something aside from booze occasionally." Haggard winks to Rangar before turning around to other patrons.

    Pud mostly sees the same people that were here last night. Most everyone here is regulars, though he notices Rangar at the bar, Delia sitting at a small table for two right adjacent to the stage, and Tamyr comfortable cloth chair near Delia's table. There is also the militia leader, Captain John Trimmack (Human Male, breastplate, longsword), the Lumberyard Foreman Jack Youngblood (Human Male, woodcutter attire), the general trader Flogrim Goldstone (Dwarf Male, in affluent attire), and the blacksmith Harden (Half-Orc Male, dirty work attire). There are also numerous lumberjacks, farmers, and dockworkers. No sailors tonight, though they can be rowdy when they are in town.

    Hope approaches Tamyr and gives a charming smile. "Hi Tamyr! What can I get your tonight?"

    "Well Hiya, Delia. Stew and rice it is. Play? Of course, Daddy never minds when other people sing or play silly, that's half the reason people come here. And I'm sure they get tire of just hearing me, so sing or play as much as you like."
    Hope returns a few minutes later with a plate of food and a glass of wine. "That'll be 2sp, whenever you're ready."

    There is a menu handwritten up above the bar that reads.

    Water - Free
    Tea, Milk, Coffe - 2cp (Free Refills)
    "Horse Piss" Swill - 2cp
    Sour Grog - 2cp
    Barley Beer - 4cp
    Hoppy Ale - 4cp
    Honey Ale - 5cp
    Mead - 5cp
    Honey Mead - 6cp
    Applejack - 8cp
    Lost Halls Porter - 1sp
    Muscadine Wine - 1sp
    Shots - 1sp
    Red Wine - 2sp
    White Wine - 4sp
    Top Shelf - varies

    Food
    1sp per plate
    Special requests extra.
    Last edited by Integrity; 2016-05-18 at 12:27 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground
     
    the Frogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Local Swamp
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    RAGNAR


    Ragnar offers a pathetic smile to Haggard and begins sipping on his tea. He stares at the top shelf of beverages and sighs.

    One step at a time, Ragnar.
    he thinks to himself.

    He looks around and notices John Trimmack on the other end of the bar. He fists his tea and lumbers to the militia leader, plopping down on a stool beside the man. He offers a nod and a sober look to the captain.

    Good evenin' Captain! How are ya?

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Commodore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Pud shrugs. He's seen the the captain before, but hasn't yet had a chance to ask him about his life. Maybe something more interesting will some of it. He surreptitiously listens in.

    OOC: Bluff check to be listening subtly:
    Spoiler: BLUFF CHECK
    Show
    1d20-1: 7

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chimera

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Tamyr

    Tamyr smiles back and he speaks humbly. "I'll have a barley beer please."

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    forg99rules's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Delia

    Thanks Hope, Hmm wonder what i should play with this crowd... Well i will figure that out after i eat. Delia looks down at her food and smiles, Gotta love the food here, definitely better than stale bread and cheese. Can't wait till i can get enough money to go to a Bardic college, Course i need to make my Violin first. Delia starts eating her food while looking around at the crowd still pondering what she is going to play when she is done with her food.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Captain Trimmack smiles to Ragnar. "I am well Ragnar, and you? Things have quieted down enough in town I was able to send MSgt Helm babe and a few men out to hunt the wolves that have been troubling the farmers. Should help keep everyone happy if they bring a hide or two back."

    Pud is able to listen in though he appears more constipated than subtle.

    Hope smiles to Tamyr, "Barley Beer... sounds good. Be right back."

    "You know Delia, this bawdy crowd always loves 'The Bear And The Maiden', but play whatever you want."

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground
     
    the Frogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Local Swamp
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    RAGNAR!


    Wolf trouble, you say? Surely the good cap'ns got something better goin' on than that!


    Ragnar takes a sip of his tea only to come up empty. He pooches out his lip momentarily before holding up his mug.


    Haggard, ya ol' codger! Refill of tea!

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    UristMcRandom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Ciaran

    Ciaran enters the tavern later than most, as is his usual habit. He takes his place at a table in the corner, where he can look over the establishment and watch the vignettes of everyday life play out. After a minute of doing just that he flags Hope down. "Could I get some milk? And a plate of beans and cornbread." he says, reaching into his pocket to retrieve the appropriate amount of currency.
    Last edited by UristMcRandom; 2016-05-19 at 02:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberRaven View Post
    "It's a fireball. It's basically a magic hand grenade."
    My Homebrew

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Commodore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Pud nods along to the captain's remark. Wolves down here are small but so are sheep, I noticed the horse teams seemed nervous last night. The two drunks next to him give him strange looks as he seems to be talking to nobody in particular.

    Pud knows about wolves and livestock. He gets up a diffidently taps Delia on the shoulder. Do you know The Lonely Goat? I can sing along if you can play. He takes another carefully measured sip of his beer. He's a close talker and his smell isn't great.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    forg99rules's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Delia


    Delia looked at Pud and tried to hide the Bile that was slowly trying to creep up her throat due to the smell, Having a sensitive nose wasn't always a good thing for a kitsune,"I could try, Its not a song i have heard very often or practiced much but it shouldn't be to hard, Let me finish my Food and Wine then i will let you know when I'm ready." Delia turned back to her food and quickly started eating again both to satiate her hunger and to try and get rid of the smell that was Pud.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Captain Trimack shrugs at Ragnar. "The militia deals with a wide variety of problems for Harper's Ferry. I'm just glad its wolves and not bandits like last spring." At the good natured ribbing, Haggard bellows back, "Like I told Silas before, and I'll tell you now, just because I'm old, don't mean I can't roll ya up boy! Besides you ain't no spring chicken yourself!"

    Hope bustles around, but takes the time to smile at Ciaran and taken his order. "Sure thing, beans, cornbread, and milk." She returns a few moments later. "Here ya go. Enjoy".

    After several minutes and allowing time for Delia to eat, Hope winks to Delia before pointing to her, then the stage and giving a thumbs up. It seems it is time for the nights entertainment. Will Pud follow. We will see. Laying up on the stage is an old, slightly out of tune lute, a small bongo like drum, and some wooden panpipes laying around, which are typically used by any would be musicians who don't have, or can't afford their own.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Commodore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Pud wanders up to the stage, awkwardly plucking at his beard. Under his breath he's humming. He picks up the pan pipes and cleans them, waiting for the kitsune girl to start.
    жалгыз теке, aл чуркап барып жатканын көрүп...* he mutters.

    Then, once Delia begins, he bursts into deep song:
    Тоо бийик ээн койчу болду
    Жатты EE odl кармап EE odl кармап хи Hoo
    Катуу жалгыз койчунун үнү
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    абдан алыскы угулду шаарга Folks
    Жатты EE odl кармап EE odl кармап хи Hoo
    койчунун кекиртегинен желдин жана ачык укту
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    Эй, хо-хо odl й ди коюп, о, odl Ли O ди коюп
    Эй, эй, odl Ли о ди коюп odl Ли о Лей ди коюп
    чеп тосмо көпүрөсүнөн боюнча башчы укту
    Жатты EE odl кармап EE odl кармап хи Hoo
    бир жүк менен жолдо адамдар угуп тотализатор үчүн
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    стол d'сАбсАЕсБесАПсАо арасында эркектер укту
    Жатты EE odl кармап EE odl кармап хи Hoo
    көбүк менен сыра ичкен киши жөлөп-уккан
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    бозомук кызгылт көйнөк, бир кичинекей кыз укту
    Жатты EE odl кармап EE odl кармап хи Hoo
    Ал жалгыз койчу кайрадан кыйкырды
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    Көп өтпөй жаркыраган канат менен Mama укту
    Жатты EE odl кармап EE odl кармап хи Hoo
    Бир жолу бир кыз менен койчу эмне дуэт
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    Odl EE жатты (odl EE жатты)
    Odl хи хи жатты (odl кармап хи хи)
    Odl EE жатты. . .

    бозомук кызгылт көйнөк, бир кичинекей кыз укту
    Жатты EE odl кармап EE odl коюп Балерины
    Ал жалгыз койчу кайтып yodeled
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    Көп өтпөй жаркыраган канат менен Mama укту
    Жатты EE odl кармап EE odl коюп Hmm Hmm
    Бир жолу бир кыз менен койчу эмне дуэт
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    Бактылуу алар Малый ди Ли о ди коюп жатат. . .
    Жакында дует бир кыз болуп калат
    EE odl кармап EE odl-OO жатты

    Odl EE коюп, эски төшөк EE
    Odl хи хи коюп, odl EE жатты
    Odl odl Ли odl, odl, odl кармап жатып odl Ли коюп жатты
    Odl odl odl талкалагыла жатты
    Last edited by Commodore; 2016-05-21 at 08:21 AM.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    forg99rules's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Delia


    Noticing Hope's go ahead Delia finishes her wine and then steps up to the stage. Seeing that there is a Lute Delia immediately picks it up testing its sound, Noticing it is out of tune Delia sighs knowing that her music isn't going to be as good as it would be if the lute was in tune.

    "Alright Pud whenever your ready we can start"
    , "Man i really hope i can remember how to play this song"

    Delia starts to play the song that was requested by Pud hoping that she gets it right and that his singing isn't bad enough to ruin the performance.

    Spoiler: Perform Check
    Show

    (1d20+9)[18]

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground
     
    the Frogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Local Swamp
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    RAGNAR!


    Ah, the issue of the bandits! I remember it quite fondly. You handled that quite deftly...

    Ragnar pauses a moment as the music begins on stage. He glances over to the stage and offers a smirk before returning to the conversation.

    Good song. You ever sing out on the battlefield, Cap?
    Last edited by the Frogman; 2016-05-21 at 12:02 AM.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Everyone stops to listen to the song. When Delia and Put Finish the crowd I'd completely silent... for a moment. Then they clap and cheer loudly, just as they often do for Hope. Several slide a few coi s into a tip jar. In total, 8 coppers are there for the taking.

    The good Captain smiles to Ragnar. "Even if I had a bucket, I couldn't carry a tune."

    Hope gets up and sings three. Beautiful songs. The first is a typical tavern song with a catchy chorus that every one joins in to sing. The second is "The Dragon Returns" which is quite captivating and perfectly executed. The final song was a haunting ballad in the elven tongue. It was so beautiful that a few patrons who didn't even know the words had tears in their eyes.

    With that most people begin clearing out and heading home for the night. Only a few drunks and a merchant who was sitting silently in the corner remain. The merchant looks quite down and sighs as he nurses his drink.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Commodore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Pud takes one of the copper coins and leaves the rest for Delia. You did very well there, lady. I think they liked it. He offers to shake her hand. My name is Pud, and I am pleased to meet you. He proceeds to ask Delia about her occupation.

    He also attempts to negotiate with Haggard for half a mug of milk to mix with his beer.

    After a while if nobody else is talking to him Pud heads over to the merchant and bluntly asks why he's sighing. ...if it's because you can only afford one drink you should try Haggard's "Horse Piss", it doesn't actually taste like horse piss at all, it just smells like it!
    Last edited by Commodore; 2016-05-21 at 08:44 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground
     
    the Frogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Local Swamp
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    RAGNAR!

    Ragnar laughs at the captain's joke, baring his countless teeth. As the bar begins to empty, he offers a nod to the captain.

    Captain, good seein' ya! If you ever need an extra hand, ya know I'm always more than willing to help where I can.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    forg99rules's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Delia


    Delia was glad that she was able to play, she also was happy that pud had fun singing with her.

    She shakes Puds hand "Was fun playing with you, wouldn't mind doing it again, I dont really have an occupation at the moment. I mainly just play music to earn money, But eventually i plan on being a Bard i just gotta get enough money to pay for it."

    Taking the remaining 7 copper pieces Delia puts them into her pocket.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Pud is able to get a half a cup of milk for free, "But don't get used to no freebies here Pud" Haggard bellows with a half-hearted scowl on his face. The merchant that Pud speaks to seems quite upset. "No, no, its just that, when I was trading near the Endless Wastes, I found these beautiful orange salmanders with purple spots and thought they would make a great pets for my children. So I bought six of them. But as luck would have it, I make it here and my cage breaks and they all escape. I'll pay a few silvers for each one that is returned to me. There are six of them in total. Otherwise, my children will be so disappointed that I didn't bring them anything home from my trip." The merchant speaks loud enough that the entire bar can hear the last part.

    The Captain thanks Rangar and smiles, "I'll keep that in mind Rangar. Until next time."

    With that, everyone begins to clear out and make there way to their respective homes for the evening.

    The next morning is clear and promises a warm and clear spring day. Where does everyone go? If you are unsure about locations, just go to the OOC or even PM me.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground
     
    the Frogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Local Swamp
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    RAGNAR!

    Ragnar wakes up and groans at the thought of another day of working. He remembers the merchant and his cries for help with his animals, but pushes the memory from his mind. Looks like another day at the logging camp!
    Last edited by the Frogman; 2016-05-23 at 10:39 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Commodore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Pud spends the morning helping with the horses in the lumber camp; while he works he keeps an eye out for orange salamanders. And signs of wolves.
    Spoiler: Looking
    Show
    Perception: 1d20+1=11

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chimera

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Tamyr

    In the morning Tamyr looks for work. Both posts looking for work as well as looking for things that are in poor shape and offering his time to fix them.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    forg99rules's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Delia


    Having heard the Merchant say that he would pay a silver per salamander Delia immediately heads out in the morning to search for these salamanders.

    "Hmmm if i was a salamander where would i be, probably somewhere wet."

    Delia heads off to search for the salamanders, on her way out she puts 2 mugs and a pitcher in a sack so that she can catch the salamanders.

    Spoiler: Checks
    Show

    Perception - (1d20+2)[20]

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Such a beautiful day in Harper's Ferry. The sun is coming up, there is a slight breeze, and the dew is still on the grass. Already the docks are bustling as a new ship came into town sometime during the night.

    Ragnar makes makes his way to the logging camp is able to check out a woodcutters axe to help with his daily duties. The current cutting site is only about 1/4 mile to the northwest of town. Profession Woodcutter or Wisdom check please.

    Pud is at the same camp as Ragnar, working with the oxen to haul logs down to the dock. The oxen seem a bit spunk today, what with the cool breeze and all. Handle Animal or Profession check please.

    A quick word with the Flogrim Goldstone at his general store reveals that a farm hand for the Widow Masterson mentioned that she needed the roof to her barn repaired. Knowledge Local or Gather Information DC 10 reveals
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jane Masterson's husband died three years ago and left the largest farm in town to her. She has struggled to make ends meet and has only been able to stay in business because the town relies on her crops for food.


    Delia decides that catching salamanders doesn't sound very hard. She decides that a wet area would be the best place to check would be a small stream that leaves the lake from the west and travels to the east. This is just a little to the north of the town. She sees all manner of wildlife, from frogs and bugs, to a rabbit and a few birds. Delia even sees a racoon. After walking east for about a 1/4th of a mile, she finally sees a speck of orange in some bushes. After watching it for a moment, she is certain it is one of the salmanders. How do you try to catch it? Make the appropriate rolls please.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground
     
    the Frogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Local Swamp
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Pleasant Peasants (IC)

    Ragnar clutches the axe tightly as he prepares to swing away at the trees. While out there, he looks out for any sign of those wolves the Captain mentioned the night before. He's sure there aren't any out here, but he can't help but be curious...

    Spoiler: Woodcutting Check
    Show
    (1d20+1)[2]

    Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    (1d20)[13]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •