Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 1206
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Neglected to roll the spider's poison damage in IC: (1d3)[2]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Manuvers
    (1d3)[3]
    (1d2)[2]

    EDIT: I was double checking my HP, since its about to become important, and I noticed an inconsistency with my sheet.
    2 questions:
    Are we rounding up for HP?
    Is there a houserule I have forgotten that involves giving character's an additional HP per level? (Maybe borrowing PF favored class bonus)
    Last edited by Novabomb; 2017-05-29 at 08:18 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #363
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    What is the Tiefling wearing? Trying to gauge if it's going to go melee, ranged or magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

    Extended Signature

  4. - Top - End - #364
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Yes to rounding up for HP (so a level of a d10 class means 6 hit points +Constitution modifier) and yes to a relevant house rule (you get 1 hit point for each level in your racial favored class, which isn't a Pathfinder rule [as Pathfinder lacks racial favored classes] but is close enough to one to be confusing). So a second-level single-classed human crusader would be 10+Constitution modifier+1+6+Constitution modifier+1.

    He's wearing leather armor and carrying a shortsword, with a light crossbow on his back.
    Last edited by Kish; 2017-05-29 at 11:15 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Regardless that last attack drops him well into the negatives.

    Edit: Since he will be down anyway, no point in tracking the delayed damage pool separately.
    Last edited by Novabomb; 2017-05-29 at 07:41 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #366
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Home

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Which party members and enemies are still active? I'm afraid I can't currently see the map properly on my phone.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

    DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart

  7. - Top - End - #367
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    The two guards are active but injured. The tiefling is active and uninjured. On the party's side, there's Kel, Alamryn, Anevia, Horgus, Aravashnial, and a spider summoned by Aravashnial.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  8. - Top - End - #368
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Is Tellos dying or dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

    Extended Signature

  9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    OOG, dying. IC pretty sure that would be a heal check.

  10. - Top - End - #370
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Heal - (1d20+2)[17]

    Is there any breath yet left in him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

    Extended Signature

  11. - Top - End - #371
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Just want to get the official go-ahead before posting that my Heal check was enough to see Tellos still alive, but barely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

    Extended Signature

  12. - Top - End - #372
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Sorry! Yes, you see that he's badly wounded but still alive.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  13. - Top - End - #373
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    With Rung apparently having dropped out, I'm looking for replacement players again--asking people I think are unlikely to disappear this time rather than a recruitment thread. Just how far into negatives is Tellos?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    With Rung apparently having dropped out, I'm looking for replacement players again--asking people I think are unlikely to disappear this time rather than a recruitment thread. Just how far into negatives is Tellos?
    The current amount of HP: -7

  15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Stablization: (1d10)[2] (on 10 he stablizes)
    HP: -8
    Last edited by Novabomb; 2017-06-06 at 06:30 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #376
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Is this Pathfinder or DnD rules for negative death?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

    Extended Signature

  17. - Top - End - #377
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    D&D. Tellos is two rounds away from dying unless stabilized.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  18. - Top - End - #378
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Check to stabilize Tellos.

    (1d20+2)[9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

    Extended Signature

  19. - Top - End - #379
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Sorry about that! I thought I'd already posted.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  20. - Top - End - #380
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Greetings all!

    Kish has reached out to a couple of us in one of his other games to see if we wanted to join this group. I've read the entire OC and IC, and think I'm pretty much up to speed. I whipped up a PC, and Kish said it might be time to introduce ourselves over here.

    I'm looking forward to pitching in and seeing what I can do to help the group. Couple of things you should know about me:

    1) I never drop out of PbP games.
    2) I'm a bit 'hyperactive', so if I get on anyone's nerves by polluting the OC, just send me a PM and I'll throttle down my enthusiasm a bit.

    My PC is a Human Bard named Trawyn Fellwine. Will take any advice or suggestions on what the party needs. Still have a couple aspects of the character sheet that I'm working on(gear and background) but should be ready to 'drop in' anytime.

    CHEERS!

    Will speak in INDIGO

  21. - Top - End - #381
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Home

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    Greetings all!

    Kish has reached out to a couple of us in one of his other games to see if we wanted to join this group. I've read the entire OC and IC, and think I'm pretty much up to speed. I whipped up a PC, and Kish said it might be time to introduce ourselves over here.
    Welcome!

    I'm looking forward to pitching in and seeing what I can do to help the group. Couple of things you should know about me:

    1) I never drop out of PbP games.
    Awesome!

    2) I'm a bit 'hyperactive', so if I get on anyone's nerves by polluting the OC, just send me a PM and I'll throttle down my enthusiasm a bit.
    Alright, I'll keep it in mind. (Though I'm usually not easily annoyed.)

    My PC is a Human Bard named Trawyn Fellwine. Will take any advice or suggestions on what the party needs. Still have a couple aspects of the character sheet that I'm working on(gear and background) but should be ready to 'drop in' anytime.

    CHEERS!

    Will speak in INDIGO
    Cool, well we don't have too much healing atm, so if you'll be able to pitch in there eventually, then that would be good? That's all that comes to mind, we'll see better as the campaign progresses, I guess. :)
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

    DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart

  22. - Top - End - #382
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
    Cool, well we don't have too much healing atm, so if you'll be able to pitch in there eventually, then that would be good? That's all that comes to mind, we'll see better as the campaign progresses, I guess. :)
    Yeppers. Trawyn can use his Bardic Music to play a Healing Hymn, and all healing spells(Kish agreed to include Tellos' Crusader healing abilities as well) will get a +5(based on Perform Ranks) sacred bonus for five rounds(which I believe Lingering Sound actually makes 10 rounds)...

  23. - Top - End - #383
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Hi all,
    I'm another victim volunteer. I'm putting together a Master Specialist Conjurer with probably a dip of Rainbow Servant and Archmage at the highest levels. Semult is still a WIP. I'm very open to comments. I am cognizant of power levels between characters but don't know the planned OP levels of the current characters. If it's felt Semult might be too much just let me know. He'll primarily be doing battlefield control, knowledges, translator (but not Diplomacy), and UMD.

    Since I'll be doing multiple classes, are we using fractional BAB/Saves? If not, I'll be getting the extra bumps in Will saves (while getting extra low Fort/Reflex saves)? If fractional, how should I handle BAB for Human Paragon1/Wizard1? Paragon is +1 per level but starting at zero.

    Spoiler: Background
    Show
    Born to a wealthy and successful merchant, Semult could have had an even more golden life than where he is at now. As a child he had a variety of wise mentors and when he was free of them he "played" with his father's private guards where he developed a physical side to himself too. The family's travel with their trading caravan exposed Semult to a variety of cultures. He learned much but always being in the shadow of endless different locations and people kept him on the quieter side.

    At age 12 he was captured by a demon cult to be sacrificed. The ritual was a tortuous, lengthy process, to their misfortune. In the mean time his father was able to call upon many favors and hire heroes to track, find, and save his son. They succeeded but the ritual's process to that point had taken a toll on the boy. Javartis was in luck that one of the heroes was a Rainbow Servant who took the boy to a temple within the deep jungle. There the boy was treated by the couatls living there and exposed to the Goodness inherent to the temple and its dwellers. It was during the treatment that the boy was given a couatl feather to keep as a reminder and source of inspiration.

    With the worst of the mental and physical wounds healed, Javartis was returned to his father. The family was joyous to get their son back but his father, Brasig, decided the road was no longer the best place for the boy and enrolled him into an academic school in Kenabres for the boy to continue to learn. Completing that school, Javartis enrolled himself into the city's wizard academy. With the gift of his intelligence he did well and finished his initial studies. He stayed at the school to grow his magical skills and helped to oversee the newer students.

    The time for Armasse had arrived. Semult attended Clydwell Plaza as did most of the city. He was there when the explosion rocked the city and obliterated the Kite. Falling debris knocked him out.
    Spoiler: Games
    Show
    Keston Tornok for GF's AoW
    Loradralsornux for GF's Savage Tide
    Suga for Kish's The Sunless Citadel
    Cendrik for J-H's Servants of the Thrallherd
    Semult for Kish's Wrath of the Righteous
    Faazeran for kinem's Drow Against Midnight

    Extended Signature - More detailed game/character notes

  24. - Top - End - #384
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Kish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Not using fractional BAB or saves, which means that one level each of two classes that don't advance BAB at first level is a BAB of 0.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real." --Aral Vorkosigan

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This, in a nutshell.
    Yes, exactly.

  25. - Top - End - #385
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    So Kish, you ready to 'drop' us in, or should we wait to hear back from everybody?

  26. - Top - End - #386
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Welcome! Glad to have some fresh blood on board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

    Extended Signature

  27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Welcome to the party.

  28. - Top - End - #388
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Home

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    Yeppers. Trawyn can use his Bardic Music to play a Healing Hymn, and all healing spells(Kish agreed to include Tellos' Crusader healing abilities as well) will get a +5(based on Perform Ranks) sacred bonus for five rounds(which I believe Lingering Sound actually makes 10 rounds)...
    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavir View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm another victim volunteer. I'm putting together a Master Specialist Conjurer with probably a dip of Rainbow Servant and Archmage at the highest levels. Semult is still a WIP. I'm very open to comments. I am cognizant of power levels between characters but don't know the planned OP levels of the current characters. If it's felt Semult might be too much just let me know. He'll primarily be doing battlefield control, knowledges, translator (but not Diplomacy), and UMD.

    Since I'll be doing multiple classes, are we using fractional BAB/Saves? If not, I'll be getting the extra bumps in Will saves (while getting extra low Fort/Reflex saves)? If fractional, how should I handle BAB for Human Paragon1/Wizard1? Paragon is +1 per level but starting at zero.

    Spoiler: Background
    Show
    Born to a wealthy and successful merchant, Semult could have had an even more golden life than where he is at now. As a child he had a variety of wise mentors and when he was free of them he "played" with his father's private guards where he developed a physical side to himself too. The family's travel with their trading caravan exposed Semult to a variety of cultures. He learned much but always being in the shadow of endless different locations and people kept him on the quieter side.

    At age 12 he was captured by a demon cult to be sacrificed. The ritual was a tortuous, lengthy process, to their misfortune. In the mean time his father was able to call upon many favors and hire heroes to track, find, and save his son. They succeeded but the ritual's process to that point had taken a toll on the boy. Javartis was in luck that one of the heroes was a Rainbow Servant who took the boy to a temple within the deep jungle. There the boy was treated by the couatls living there and exposed to the Goodness inherent to the temple and its dwellers. It was during the treatment that the boy was given a couatl feather to keep as a reminder and source of inspiration.

    With the worst of the mental and physical wounds healed, Javartis was returned to his father. The family was joyous to get their son back but his father, Brasig, decided the road was no longer the best place for the boy and enrolled him into an academic school in Kenabres for the boy to continue to learn. Completing that school, Javartis enrolled himself into the city's wizard academy. With the gift of his intelligence he did well and finished his initial studies. He stayed at the school to grow his magical skills and helped to oversee the newer students.

    The time for Armasse had arrived. Semult attended Clydwell Plaza as did most of the city. He was there when the explosion rocked the city and obliterated the Kite. Falling debris knocked him out.
    Welcome to you as well!
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

    DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart

  29. - Top - End - #389
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
    Nice!
    It would obviously be most effective it we had a dedicated healer in the group, but if we have a number of secondary healers it should hopefully augment them enough to keep folks vertical. The goal here is to milk as much out of the druid, the bard, and the crusader healing as we can.

    CHEERS!
    Last edited by RolandDeschain; 2017-06-14 at 01:50 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #390
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous OOC [3.5, Group B]

    So who's up in the initiative?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •