New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Also, with our islanders, I'd say either poor writing or one hand actually doesn't know what the other does. Which just means they are pretty poor as an army (although not that different from a real one)
    But the survey corps is not an army, you can make the argument the other military branches are armies, but not the survey corps. Let me explain how I am personally using the terms even though the terms I use are relatively standard and I think most people would agree with them.

The survey corps at its height only had 300 people. In most military in history we have a name for a group of people that is 300 to 800 people and that is battalion. The whole purpose of the battalion is the smallest group of people that is self sufficient and can thus be truly independent, yet still operate things like a headquarters and so on. Something smaller than a battalion would be a company. We usually use the term captain for the leader of the company. Smaller groups than a company would be a platoon (30 or less people), smaller still would be a squad, smaller than that would be a team (3 or 4 people).

Due to limits of human cognition with splitting our attention, corporation and team work, you usually have these "rough" ratios of people and these ratios will then form a hierarchy in a coordinated fashion. Aka a "tree" data structure.

And the survey corps is often less than 300 people, during numerous missions there is only 100 people in the survey corps, and even less after Shiganshina District (looks at wiki only 9 survivors for this battle)

-----

(I will get to why seeing Survey Corps as an Battalion and not an army)

And from the data books we know there are 3 layers of command / hierarchy.

Commander

up to 4 Squad Leaders that answer to the commander

up to 10 Teams that answer to the Squad leader. Some of these teams are organized around more for logistics support, and some of the teams are more for their offensive / survey capacity.

Individuals that belong to said Teams

So 4 layers of entropy with 3 levels of hierarchy that control the 4 layers of entropy.

-----

When you are dealing with only 3 levels of bosses it is very easy to run a tight chain of command and to know what the other people are doing. A Battalion is a better term than an army. Hell I would argue company is a more accurate term for Battalions are often 4 layers of bosses.

Running a battalion in enemy territory requires having a singular purpose and clear goals and objectives. Yes you will be considering multiple directives during this time away from home but the group is too small to support itself for extended periods in enemy territory that it must be agile and think very tactically for you will not be able to hold land but you will be able to hold locations such as chocke points and so on.

-----

(I feel like I am rambling) ... my point is that it is normal for some army parts to not know what the other army parts are doing when we are talking armies, aka things that are 1,000 people or m ore, but especially 10,000 people or more. But when you are running a much smaller operation that is 300 people or less, you are having a failure of command structure if you can't have your various captains (aka squad leader which controls the teams) know what the objectives and contingencies are before hand, when you are literally choosing the time and place of the battle.

Someone is screwing up (we do not know who yet and let alone why) but something is not right here (or we have bad writting.) Perhaps Hangae Zoe sucks at her job, perhaps not saving Commander Erwin Smith (allowing Armin to live) was the wrong call, perhaps there is a problem with the intermediary structure with individual squad or team leaders. Something is not happening right.

----

Put another way from a narrative standpoint. If we are talking 300 people or less, and especially if its 100 people or less in the modern survey corps we should be seeing this "attack" as more of a "heist movie" and not something we would use the term "army" with.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Uhm, thanks, I know. It's just that a country that is little more than one huge city but has some kind of military it is hard not to call it an army. And considering the rebellion kind of took over the government, it's not far fetched to assume the somewhat restructured their forces, considering their Goals are not mainly defending against titans but waging war on the world.

But as you say, a unit that small should not have a problem getting all their soldiers to follow the same orders. Maybe there is some excuse why they wanted to capture the shifters alive but didn't have anyone actually guarding them. In fact, I'm willing to accept it was a poor timing to try to eat them if that was their long time goal. But you have to decide if you either are on a revenge rampage attempting to kill as many as possible or on a strategic strike to take out the enemies shifters. And if you have effing soldiers who apparently openly talk about revenge then you don't bring them along for the mission. Especially if they decide to waste ressources on their revenge and ignore possible actual threats. That's just terrible and if it wasn't for their surprise bonus they'd probably all be dead already.
    (sidenote: I guess I should give credit to the author for discussing the fleet being destroyed or I'd have to argue how they managed to even leave the island and infiltrate Marley unnoticed.)
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think it's implied that Eren is forcing everybody's hand, not just the enemies. That's an important factor, especially considering he can basically ignore the hierarchy if he really wants, since they can't afford to lose him.

Something like "oh, so you guys are undecided about what to do? Well, I'll just put myself in danger and in need of being saved, and if I die we all lose, no pressure though".
    Last edited by Cozzer; 2018-02-12 at 05:01 AM.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzer View Post
    I think it's implied that Eren is forcing everybody's hand, not just the enemies. That's an important factor, especially considering he can basically ignore the hierarchy if he really wants, since they can't afford to lose him.

Something like "oh, so you guys are undecided about what to do? Well, I'll just put myself in danger and in need of being saved, and if I die we all lose, no pressure though".
    Agreed.

Also, we don't know what Eren knows/doesn't know. He's been away from the rest of the islanders for a long time, and all he did recently was send letters. No grand coordination or plan making. Well, at least a little plan making.

And the lights. We'll see what's up with that.

Oh, and a thought occurred to me. So Gabi could inherit/become the Armored Titan. Doesn't seem limited to sex. Interesting how Annie was the Female Titan. I wonder... could a male become the Female Titan? :P
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

When Eren sent the letters they had to go to a location known to him. That means the Survey Corps has to have some kind of base of operations in Marley and it probably not a small operation.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

Uhm, thanks, I know. It's just that a country that is little more than one huge city but has some kind of military it is hard not to call it an army. And considering the rebellion kind of took over the government, it's not far fetched to assume the somewhat restructured their forces, considering their Goals are not mainly defending against titans but waging war on the world.
    I apologize if my language was too long winded, but I wanted to highlight the insight you had. I was long winded for I wanted everyone to be clear and on the same page and I perhaps definitely over did it. So I apologize, for I probably could have done it better in a more concise manner.

But as you say, a unit that small should not have a problem getting all their soldiers to follow the same orders. Maybe there is some excuse why they wanted to capture the shifters alive but didn't have anyone actually guarding them. In fact, I'm willing to accept it was a poor timing to try to eat them if that was their long time goal. But you have to decide if you either are on a revenge rampage attempting to kill as many as possible or on a strategic strike to take out the enemies shifters. And if you have effing soldiers who apparently openly talk about revenge then you don't bring them along for the mission. Especially if they decide to waste ressources on their revenge and ignore possible actual threats. That's just terrible and if it wasn't for their surprise bonus they'd probably all be dead already.
    (sidenote: I guess I should give credit to the author for discussing the fleet being destroyed or I'd have to argue how they managed to even leave the island and infiltrate Marley unnoticed.)
    Your speculations / "forecasting" of what went wrong are probably likely on how this could have occured. I agree and can add to the forecasting of how this could have gone wrong.

My point I want to highlight and underscore again is something went wrong for this is a bad plan if it is so easy to fall apart. This is unlike what we have seen in the Survey Corps in the past. The reason why the survey corps is still alive is do to good planing and contingency type thinking causing the survey corps to take risks but to prevent this risk from being catastrophic and wipe out the whole survey corps.

This theme is really beaten into the readers during "The Female Titan" arc, and when you read it you are in awe. At the same time the female titan points out how the "unknown information" can sabotage the best laid plans. But here in the modern arc not completely taking out titan shifters for they can return to battle is such an elementary obvious weakness in the plan. It is obvious both from an intuitional standpoint but also an experiential standpoint for the survivors of the survey corps must know how dangerous shifters are and how quickly they can return to battle with numerous examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzer
    And that is definitely a breakdown of command if a solider feels he can just adapt on his own and the whole battalion will react to him and be his backup.

7. - Top - End - #247

And that is definitely a breakdown of command if a solider feels he can just adapt on his own and the whole battalion will react to him and be his backup.
    Well yes, but in the real world you don't have a person who is the single point of failure for the entire war. If Eren (or, more importantly, the Original Titan) is caught or killed, it's gg for the islanders. At the same time, they need his power to have a chance so they can't just toss him in prison or something. It's a situation that's completely non-comparable to any problem a real army would have, so I think it makes no sense to judge how the chain of command is adapting to it basing on real-world parameters.

It's like you were playing chess, but another guy was moving your king and the king was the only piece that can capture the opponent's king. If the guy who's playing your king decides to be an ******* and puts himself in danger, you still have to do your best to keep up with him and protect him because otherwise you lose. You can't really judge such a situation by comparing it to a regular game of chess.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

I thought I was finally gonna watch Attack on Titan, but I can’t seem to find a place to do it? It’s not on Netflix, and Crunchyroll only has the second season. Where can I watch the first season?
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzer View Post
    Well yes, but in the real world you don't have a person who is the single point of failure for the entire war. If Eren (or, more importantly, the Original Titan) is caught or killed, it's gg for the islanders. At the same time, they need his power to have a chance so they can't just toss him in prison or something. It's a situation that's completely non-comparable to any problem a real army would have, so I think it makes no sense to judge how the chain of command is adapting to it basing on real-world parameters.

It's like you were playing chess, but another guy was moving your king and the king was the only piece that can capture the opponent's king. If the guy who's playing your king decides to be an ******* and puts himself in danger, you still have to do your best to keep up with him and protect him because otherwise you lose. You can't really judge such a situation by comparing it to a regular game of chess.
    I get what you are saying, but Eren would be stupid to do that based off his life history. He knows that just "winging" a plan will lead to failure and him being captured. How many times has this happened in Attack on Titan where he has actual life experience.

This "folly" is what you expect from an inexperienced 15 year old hero at the start of a shounen manga, not the 19 year old hero who has 4 years of experience telling him not to do that thing.

10. - Top - End - #250

This "folly" is what you expect from an inexperienced 15 year old hero at the start of a shounen manga, not the 19 year old hero who has 4 years of experience telling him not to do that thing.
    I don't know... remember there's still the Checkov's gun of the baseball glove waiting to be fired. I think neither party has shown all the cards in their hands yet.

I mean, if Eren does have a good plan, forcing the others to go along with it by using himself as an hostage of sorts is not a bad move. He's become a cold mot******er, but he's still I'll-just-punch-the-Titan Eren. It would be a calculated huge risk, because not taking huge risks in their situation is even more risky in the long term.
    Last edited by Cozzer; 2018-02-14 at 03:30 AM.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Colossus in the Playground

I mean the beacons make it clear Armin is involved, so this is probably Armin's plan. So it's probably good.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I mean the beacons make it clear Armin is involved, so this is probably Armin's plan. So it's probably good.
    What makes you sure of that? I mean, yeah, my most likely guess is an aeriel collosal drop, too, but it could be all kinds of things...
    "What's done is done."

13. - Top - End - #253

What makes you sure of that? I mean, yeah, my most likely guess is an aeriel collosal drop, too, but it could be all kinds of things...
    Well, I mean good in the sense that "this is a solid plan that probably has a good reason for it and a high chance of success". And Armin's shown before that he's not one to dismiss a plan just because it sacrifices lives.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey just pointing this out for fans of Attack on Titan so you can "convert" your friends.

There are 3 cours of Attack on Titan. A cour is 13 episode period of tv or less that corresponds to 1/4th of the year aka one of the 4 "physical" seasons of the year.

TV seasons may be more than 1 cour though.

Attack on Titan has had 3 cours released. 1A (episodes 1 to 13) 1B (episodes 14 to 25) and 2 (episodes 25 to 37) plus 3 OVAs.

Why am I bringing this stuff up ... you ask?

Well currently episodes 1 to 13 of Attack on Titan are free on Amazon if you purchase them as a "group" cour 1A, instead of individual episodes.

Aka go to this link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NL5RTGY...735a8b63a50INT

Click more buying options and you will see an option to buy Season 101 HD for $0.00 and an option Season 101 SD for $0.00

-----

Aka we have a great opportunity to either add to your own collection if you like to own videos instead of subscriptions such as Netflix and so on, but also an opportunity to convert new fans to the franchise!
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2018-02-19 at 07:47 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255

New chapter out: **** keeps hitting the fan, and doesn't look like it will stop soon (or ever). Lots of great moments.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok, is the Beast Titian really dead or is this a fake out? I would think that bomb might have been able to do the trick. The Marley fleet had been destroyed by Armin turning into the Colossus Titan right in the middle of the fleet. And will that rocket be fired or not?

Huh. Just noticed that the "pistols" carried by the scouts are based on the Mauser C96. For those that don't know the Mauser was the first successful automatic pistol. Not important but just an interesting (to me) note that keeps with the tech level.
    Last edited by HandofShadows; 2018-03-08 at 10:02 PM.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

17. - Top - End - #257
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ok, is the Beast Titian really dead or is this a fake out? I would think that bomb might have been able to do the trick. The Marley fleet had been destroyed by Armin turning into the Colossus Titan right in the middle of the fleet. And will that rocket be fired or not?

Huh. Just noticed that the "pistols" carried by the scouts are based on the Mauser C96. For those that don't know the Mauser was the first successful automatic pistol. Not important but just an interesting (to me) note that keeps with the tech level.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Doubt the Beast Titan is dead. He's not dead until Levi cuts his head off.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

So that type of gun was used 1896 to 1937 so 1890s to 1940s technology. Nothing really new, but another data point and data points are good.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Actually the c96 was in service until 1960's in some places. But since this is a weapon used by the Scouts (an elite unit that should get the best toys), I think there is a good chance it's fairly new tech. I wonder what stuff we have missed?

20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Well, I guess things are looking up for the invaders... that last kill looked exceedingly gruesome to me but I guess the series did use that before, although not for quite a while I think.
    And while I tend to be skeptical, this looks really bad for Zeke. Though I wouldn't put it beyond him to have some trick, i.e. not being in the neck? We'll see.

That scout uniform did look weirdly futuristic on Armin, though. Like some kind of armored suit but I guess it's just the design.

And... well, if you're now starting to worry about killing innocents... kind of late, guys.
    "What's done is done."

21. - Top - End - #261

Spoiler
    Show

Well, I guess things are looking up for the invaders... that last kill looked exceedingly gruesome to me but I guess the series did use that before, although not for quite a while I think.
    And while I tend to be skeptical, this looks really bad for Zeke. Though I wouldn't put it beyond him to have some trick, i.e. not being in the neck? We'll see.

That scout uniform did look weirdly futuristic on Armin, though. Like some kind of armored suit but I guess it's just the design.

And... well, if you're now starting to worry about killing innocents... kind of late, guys.
    Spoiler
    Show

Arguably not even an innocent given, child or not, he IS an enemy soldier next in line for the Armoured Titan. I think Jeane'll pilebunker Pieck to death while avoiding killing him though, maybe take a shot from Gabi but otherwise be fine.

Armin's suit looks a little different, I think. Given his titan status I can get that, it might be there to help him? I don't know I only started reading again from the timeskip up really.

I think Zeke's dead, honestly. I think he just got ganked, suddenly, because this is our heroes win.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm wondering if Zeke is dead as well as I said. If he's not, I think this might be part of a plan to make the Marle think he's dead. I mean if Armin is making plans, this is the kind of thing he would come up with.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Ironic that the runtiest Survey Corps member ended up with the biggest Titan that we know of.

It does seem kind of odd to kill Zeke in such a abrupt way. Though I'm not ruling anything out, given the nature of the series.

As for Jean, it's kind of foreshadowed by him being one of the few to openly worry about excessive civilian losses. Mikasa brought it up, but she's also been established as a top-tier combatant who could probably dodge the kid while killing her target at the same time. In my mind the scene appears to set Jean up to be shot by Gabi or perhaps for Pieck to make an escape under the distraction, but we'll see.

And seriously, that ice-crystal barrier stuff is really overpowered. Not only is the War Hammer host seemingly invulnerable, but she can continue to manifest titan bodies and objects at the same time!

Awesome OOTS-style Fallout New Vegas avatar by Ceika. Or it was, before Photobucket started charging money.

General nerd person. Mostly computer games and manga.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

New Chapter! (A bit early this month)

Spoiler
    Show
    Eren is a tricky and effective fighter here. Long gone is the hot head, he is a very crafty and fast thinking warrior. And no two ways about this time The Warhammer Titian is dead and Eren has the powers now. No sign of the Beast Titian. The Cart Titian may be dying, but it's unsure. It sees that even the shifters regeneration abilities have limits. We get to see Armin's Titian and he is tall and thin. He's not very happy about the plan and even if it IS his plan (which is why things are working). The method the Scouts are getting out is by *Zeppelin*. Hange finally shows up on the zeppelin and it looks like she lost her left eye which would be why she isn't in combat. Now are the Scouts going to be able to make it out?

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

New Chapter! (A bit early this month)

Spoiler
    Show
    Eren is a tricky and effective fighter here. Long gone is the hot head, he is a very crafty and fast thinking warrior. And no two ways about this time The Warhammer Titian is dead and Eren has the powers now. No sign of the Beast Titian. The Cart Titian may be dying, but it's unsure. It sees that even the shifters regeneration abilities have limits. We get to see Armin's Titian and he is tall and thin. He's not very happy about the plan and even if it IS his plan (which is why things are working). The method the Scouts are getting out is by *Zeppelin*. Hange finally shows up on the zeppelin and it looks like she lost her left eye which would be why she isn't in combat. Now are the Scouts going to be able to make it out?
    Spoiler: Chapter 104, April
    Show

Yes Hange Zoe eye was injured in the Return to Shiganshina arc. Bertolt Hoover when he transformed into the Collosus Titan the explosive steam and the debris the steam can make into projectiles hit Hange Zoe. At the end of the Shiganshina Arc (chapter 83) we see Hange with a bandage around her eye when she is almost eaten / killed by the Cart Titan but Jean saves her but the Cart Titan saves the Armored Titan. Later on (84) we see the eye bandage again when Hange Zoe tries to interfere with Mikasa on who should become the new Colossal Titan. Also we see the bandage in Chapter 90 when Hange and the other Survey Corps get their medals and they touch the ocean. Then the time skip / new arc begins.

So yeah a permanent eye injury was heavily implied for Hange but now we get to see her upgrade her bandage on that eye to an eyepatch.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

New Chapter 105 May
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, Zeke IS still alive and this was all HIS. And one the Survey Corps did NOT want to do but Eren forced them into it. Sasha was killed by Gabi. Both Gabi and Falco get aboard the Zeppelin. Eren is on just about everyone's **** list right now as you can guess and he finally breaks when he finds out Sasha died.
    Last edited by HandofShadows; 2018-05-04 at 10:16 AM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

Time to do a pun for 105

Spoiler: Chapter 105, May
    Show
    Now that was a Potato I did not expect to eat.
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2018-05-04 at 02:27 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ettin in the Playground

So been thinking after letting some time to think and I reread the manga again with the other typeface.

Spoiler: Attack on Titan #105, May 2018
    Show

So the most interesting development in the most recent manga chapter besides moving the existing plot forward, is that as readers we were given a new piece of information that we were not privy to or even hinted at before.

This new piece of information is the female Yellena (I do not know if this is the best translation of her name.) Things we know about Yellena.
    • She is a girl / female / women solider, even though she cross dressed and posed as a man with a beard (more on this later.)
    • Yellena is from Marley and is not an Eladian.
    • Yellena was part of a reconnaissance unit that occured between the Attack on Wall Maria (the outer wall) and the insertion of the Beast Titan and the Cart Titan to help the Marylean Warriors 4 years later.
    • Peke alludes that she is an ally with Zeke / devotee of Zeke.
    • The cut away to the blimp conversation more or less confirms that Zeke also sees her as an ally.
    • Yellena was privy to at least an important part of the plan with disabling the Cart and Jaw Titan, though based off how the discussion was portrayed she may be partake to a greater knowledge of the plan but this is me speculating and it is not really confirmed. I may be reading too much into this. What I am saying is Zeke may trust with his life and be willing to share things with her such as the entire plan, but this is speculation and we really do not know this.
    • It is Yellena who disabled the Cart and Beast Titan. Furthermore due to she is a traitor and she was not as watched as much due to Zeke the knowledge of the Survey Corps may be higher than just them watching Marlean for a few years. Aka it is possible that they know all of the command structures and such of how the military works if Yellena was sharing this information before hand. Then again we do not know if Yellena shared anything before hand and she may have disabled the Cart and Jaw Titan as a stand alone operation herself. Regardless either directly or indirectly Yellena may be a pivotal piece in all of this.

And while I did the Yellena stuff above. Other things we learn is that Eren Yeager acted as a stand alone but also the rest of the Survey Corps did not know his location when he posed as an injured soldier, combine with the Survey Corps getting the bare amount of information about the "plan" before the "plan was implemented." There was no sit down and battle strategy between the different arms of the operation before the operation was sprung.

So I say on the blimp we have 3 factions.

• Survey Corps, Levi, Colossal titan / Armin, Commander Hange Zoë, the rest of the Survey Corps Veternas but also new recurits and also the other 2 divisions are now part of the Survey Corps "Army"
    • Zeke / Beast Titan and Yellena
    • Eren who possess Founding, Attack, and Warhammer Powers

On the ground still part of Marley is
    Armored Titan, Jaw Titan, Cart Titan

Who knows what is happening to Anne / Female Titan.

-------

Sidenote what is happening with our limited information of the "soliders" in the Survey Corps that are not main characters? They used the word "Eladian Empire" and these 6 (now 7) deaths will be the first victims but also martyrs for this new Eladian Empire. When I heard this I was thinking...damn this is happening. Already we are thinking in verses as us vs them.

These new soldiers on the blimp, new survey corp members there is no converse in their language, converse as in language like conversation but its language origins means "to live with", "to have dealings with." Nope we have already begun conversations of empire and of dominance.

Nothing about just defensive protection of our new farm land and we just want to be left alone. Nope the soldiers are already talking about empire like this is some form of manifest destiny.

Maybe I am projecting my goals onto the rank and file of the survey corps but I was hoping this "blood lust" did not suddenly emerge so quickly in these new soldiers. But maybe I am being naive, even though this is a fictional story and not necessarily real reality but damn...I was not hoping this would happen.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ettin in the Playground

New Chapter out. Note this month's chapter should end the volume and this arc. (Volumes are 4 chapters each in Attack on Titan and this has happened 24 times, with Vol 2 and 4 being the exceptions for they have 5 chapters instead of 4.)
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2018-06-08 at 11:50 AM.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Well, now we know what happened during the time skip.