Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 433
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Anyone have plans for making the scientific method?

    Also are the Orc war bands a blessing?
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2016-07-25 at 07:34 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    What? What just happened?

    I spend an exciting afternoon grouting tile and come back to find....The King is dead?
    Tolvan killed the King. The King locked everything to keep it out of Tolvan's hands. In-Arl ran away with the only key. Tolvan left The Ebon Court and will most likely accept Dragon's offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneStomper View Post
    Anyone have plans for making the scientific method?

    Also are the Orc war bands a blessing?
    Orc Warbands is a blessing, yes.. only way I can think of to spread orcs out for other folks use. Sharing and all that. They are unaligned so that any non-good deity can assume control of them.

    Of course, one could also curse some with goodness..lol
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    What? What just happened?

    I spend an exciting afternoon grouting tile and come back to find....The King is dead?
    The King isn't dead. The mantle moved to In-Arl. You can't kill a King.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    The King isn't dead. The mantle moved to In-Arl. You can't kill a King.
    Good to know.

    @Tadeus Gigletor - Any plans for the Valley of Thorne?

    @ Everyone - I did some updating to the map. Let me know if I missed something.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    And the elves and orchani have made first contact.

    Also I'll be incorporating the Orcs on the World Tree into the Orch society. I just haven't quite worked out how I want to do it.

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    Good to know.

    @Tadeus Gigletor - Any plans for the Valley of Thorne?

    @ Everyone - I did some updating to the map. Let me know if I missed something.
    Really cool looking map! Although, I cant quite make out the details.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Really cool looking map! Although, I cant quite make out the details.
    yeah, you gotta zoom in

    if you can't get the zoom to work just ctrl +(of course that presumes you're not on your phone)

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground
     
    mystic1110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York, New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    In-Arl will be hiding at The Far Bough for the time being. I'm sure his new mantle of Kingship, his sadness over the Ebon King's death, his shame and self-pity at leaving the Dawn, his justified fear of the Champion, and his extended stay at the resting place of all souls, some of which who died in his own Nuclear Fire, will not affect him negatively in any way whatsoever. YAY!
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2016-07-25 at 08:36 PM.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

    Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    In-Arl will be hiding at The Far Bough for the time being. I'm sure his new mantle of Kingship, his sadness over the Ebon King's death, his shame and self-pity at leaving the Dawn, his justified fear of the Champion, and his extended stay at the resting place of all souls, some of which who died in his own Nuclear Fire, will not affect him negatively in any way whatsoever. YAY!
    As planned...

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    yeah, you gotta zoom in

    if you can't get the zoom to work just ctrl +(of course that presumes you're not on your phone)
    Totally on a phone. Don't have a computer, lol. I even downloaded the picture and tried to zoom in.. didn't work. Curiosity...can you try posting it to the thread? Might work.

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    In-Arl will be hiding at The Far Bough for the time being. I'm sure his new mantle of Kingship, his sadness over the Ebon King's death, his shame and self-pity at leaving the Dawn, his justified fear of the Champion, and his extended stay at the resting place of all souls, some of which who died in his own Nuclear Fire, will not affect him negatively in any way whatsoever. YAY!
    Yay! PTSD Chicken! Should create PTSD as a concept, lol.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Totally on a phone. Don't have a computer, lol. I even downloaded the picture and tried to zoom in.. didn't work. Curiosity...can you try posting it to the thread? Might work.

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Jun 2016

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post

    @Tadeus Gigletor - Any plans for the Valley of Thorne?
    Nothing right now. It's just a place with one of many potential thoughts/ideas.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    What is this Gurdrung place? So close to Uruk-Hai!

    And these Norns! I'm assuming some kind of Viking folk needing a visit?
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2015

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    What is this Gurdrung place? So close to Uruk-Hai!

    And these Norns! I'm assuming some kind of Viking folk needing a visit?
    From what I understand Gurdrung is an underground demon city and the Norns are dark elves that live in ice cities.

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by weet555 View Post
    From what I understand Gurdrung is an underground demon city and the Norns are dark elves that live in ice cities.
    Yep, this is correct.

    There are seven major demon cities in the Crackling Below, one of which is located on the Eastern Continent.

    The Norns are elves that have fallen into shadow and become ardent followers of Marwolaeth. They have innate powers of Shadow, Uttercold, and practice the Holy Word of "The Bastard Prince"(Marwolaeth). I need to create some more cities and link them together with portals, but they're almost "combat ready".

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Gunhaven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ozarks, Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Speaking of demons: 4 interactions in one post! Three flavors of Orcs, three flavors of Demons, all sorts of fun to be had!

    But yeah, each city will in theory focus on a specific category. I just haven't really nailed down what all it will be yet.
    Back on my normal work schedule. Updates will happen when I can finangle them at work or on my nights off on Monday and Friday (unless I get caught up doing something else).

    Your understanding is appreciated.

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2015

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    @Gunhaven: Isn't upgrading from Sapient to Mythical a three ap action?

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Orc in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    It seems I have a lot of catching up to do. If work permits I'll put up a post tomorrow. If not then it will have to wait until later this week.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Gnomes2169's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Derp
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    That... took longer than I expected. And I am sorry for the wall of dialogue and rambling there. x-x

    And just to make sure, @Darklady, Zean did say things to the Crow a while back! Hopefully you didn't miss it, but better safe than sorry.

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    With that, Tolvan becomes a member of Vitae.

    Some orcs have accepted the offer and will become wereboars.

    I'm certain quite a few will become Tanaruuk. (Not certain if weet555 is correct but if you're low on AP, Gunhaven.. I can help.)

    And bat-riders, yeah... cliche, I know..lol.. I thought of giant flying dire Cockroaches but that may have been pushing it.

    Lots of action going on...lol
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Gunhaven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ozarks, Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by weet555 View Post
    @Gunhaven: Isn't upgrading from Sapient to Mythical a three ap action?
    Its half AP (rounded up), then plus/minus one for each shift. It'd be 3AP to turn a monstrous subrace into a magical subrace.

    Alternatively they can be a subrace of demons.
    Back on my normal work schedule. Updates will happen when I can finangle them at work or on my nights off on Monday and Friday (unless I get caught up doing something else).

    Your understanding is appreciated.

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground
     
    mystic1110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York, New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    As planned...
    What?! No . . . In-Arl has shown himself to be emotionally mature and secure enough in himself not to be driven totally banana crazy . . . I'm sure everything will TOTALLY turn out fine. TOTALLY GUYS! What?! I'm not screaming? In-Arl ISN'T SCREAMING. HAHAHA. No one is crazy up in here. Everything will just be fine. No crazy chickens here. Look away now. NOW!
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

    Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Gunhaven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ozarks, Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    What?! No . . . In-Arl has shown himself to be emotionally mature and secure enough in himself not to be driven totally banana crazy . . . I'm sure everything will TOTALLY turn out fine. TOTALLY GUYS! What?! I'm not screaming? In-Arl ISN'T SCREAMING. HAHAHA. No one is crazy up in here. Everything will just be fine. No crazy chickens here. Look away now. NOW!
    I just hope you create an imaginary king that makes you do all the future terrible things in exchange for his love. Then with you being a deity the hallucination actually affecting you.

    Kinda like Fight Club.
    Back on my normal work schedule. Updates will happen when I can finangle them at work or on my nights off on Monday and Friday (unless I get caught up doing something else).

    Your understanding is appreciated.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    With that, Tolvan becomes a member of Vitae.

    Some orcs have accepted the offer and will become wereboars.

    I'm certain quite a few will become Tanaruuk. (Not certain if weet555 is correct but if you're low on AP, Gunhaven.. I can help.)

    And bat-riders, yeah... cliche, I know..lol.. I thought of giant flying dire Cockroaches but that may have been pushing it.

    Lots of action going on...lol
    So back up to 9. The question is how long will we stay there before we lose another member.

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground
     
    mystic1110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York, New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    Kinda like Fight Club.
    The Coward: Well, what do you want me to do? You just want me to hit you?

    Ebon King: C'mon, do me this one favor.

    The Coward: But . . . But . . . Why?

    Ebon King: Why? I don't know why; I don't know. You've ever been in a fight.

    The Coward: No. . . I've been in plenty of fights! I'm the Great General!

    Ebon King: No, you haven't. How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me before I lose my nerve.

    The Coward: This is crazy.

    Ebon King: So go crazy. Let 'er rip.

    The Coward: I don't know about this.

    Ebon King: I don't either. Who gives a ****? No one's watching. What do you care?

    The Coward: Whoa, wait, this is crazy. You want me to hit you?

    Ebon King: That's right.

    The Coward: What, like in the face?

    Ebon King: Surprise me.

    The Coward: This is so ****ing stupid...

    [The Coward opens his mouth and let's loose a blast of Nuclear Fire that completely incinerates the imaginary Ebon King]

    The Coward: WHAT?! NOOOOOO!!!!! MY KING!!! WAAHHHH!!!
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

    Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RolandDeschain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneStomper View Post
    So back up to 9. The question is how long will we stay there before we lose another member.
    4 days, and another in 6 days

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    In-Arl gains Madness(imaginary friends) as a domain, lol
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Kingdom of Somnium... What's that? Who owns it?
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground
     
    thethird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Kingdom of Somnium... What's that? Who owns it?
    Gigglethorne. They are flying islands.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: New Dawn (OOC II)

    Near impossible to breach with Uruk-Hai's current military... Ummm... might focus their attention on the unnamed continent.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •