Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 1139
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Well... Red worships Cayden Cailean, Shalelu worships Desna... Not sure if Setsuna actually follows Shizuru or if Rico has slight leanings towards Cayden. Or if Naya even worships anyone. I'd say unless someone else converts to Pharasma's path, we're good.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    Well... Red worships Cayden Cailean, Shalelu worships Desna... Not sure if Setsuna actually follows Shizuru or if Rico has slight leanings towards Cayden. Or if Naya even worships anyone. I'd say unless someone else converts to Pharasma's path, we're good.
    She would if she had the rights to her soul, either her or Shelyn. As is though, she doesn't really worship anything, thinks it's like offering something you don't have.

    Now...not sure if I should post anything or not...Setsuna's useless when someone needs healing and Brin already asked what happened.
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Hey, you're free to roll Perception and Sense Motives and etc. Just because I don't put those options there doesn't mean that you can't take them!
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    .....good point. Give me a minute.


    Edit;
    And as is tradition, Setsuna sees nothing. Oh gods, where's my nose? Oh, wait, there it is...I'm still wearing pants, right? Oh something shiny!
    Last edited by Desril; 2016-12-09 at 03:25 AM.
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    I think it's about the religious composition of the party, there being two Pharasmins.
    OOH, good point, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    Well... Red worships Cayden Cailean, Shalelu worships Desna... Not sure if Setsuna actually follows Shizuru or if Rico has slight leanings towards Cayden. Or if Naya even worships anyone. I'd say unless someone else converts to Pharasma's path, we're good.
    Overall, she prays to whichever deity would have the most clout in a given situation. But, yeah, given recent events, she DOES have leanings towards Cayden, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    Hey, you're free to roll Perception and Sense Motives and etc. Just because I don't put those options there doesn't mean that you can't take them!
    Waaaaas about to!
    Hmm. This IS a settlement, eh? And Favoured Terrain: Urban applies, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desril View Post
    .....good point. Give me a minute.

    Edit;
    And as is tradition, Setsuna sees nothing. Oh gods, where's my nose? Oh, wait, there it is...I'm still wearing pants, right? Oh something shiny!
    BWAH HWAH HWAH HWAH HWAH! AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    jamieth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Might roll Sense Motive as well: [roll]1d20[/'roll]
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

    "Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

    Extended signature

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    jamieth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Might try that again: (1d20)[15]
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

    "Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

    Extended signature

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    jamieth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    ...yeah. Naya's such a great diplomat :-)
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

    "Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

    Extended signature

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    I'll try to post something tonight but my computer is having overheating issues and I can't fix it until tomorrow. I'll try to post from my laptop once I get everything settled in my remodeled room.
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    My diplomatic efforts weren't so great either >.> well, at least it's an aid another for someone with better dice luck.
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Desril View Post
    My diplomatic efforts weren't so great either >.> well, at least it's an aid another for someone with better dice luck.
    Not really. Old man is grouchy, not unfriendly.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Hrm. Go after the ogres or head straight fro the rangers? I'm not really sure which to argue.

    Also, how bad are the injuries after a channel? I can heal some more if they still look serious.

    Perception: (1d20+16)[19] annnnnd I make it without a roll <.<

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    DANG, I missed it! Sorry for that, y'all. Things've been... under the weather... in more ways than one. Would that it were JUST simple ol' rain.

    Please NPC as need be, if I take too long between sallies. It just ain't right leavin' dead air like that, eh? "Taking a bathroom break" or "Mouth full of cheese (or potatoes) and busy-as-hell note-taking" can only be used so much, eh?
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Will do, Mira. Don't worry. If Rico misses anything, let it go - not necessary to account for everything!

    I'll update the IC tomorrow night my side if nobody wants to post anything!
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    IC posted. Unless you all have anything else to ask the mayor (yes, that's him) and Emon and the rest, you're free to wander off to the tavern if you please.

    Grog, if you're there, you're up in a post or two!

    Mira, sound off if you're back!
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    IC posted. Unless you all have anything else to ask the mayor (yes, that's him) and Emon and the rest, you're free to wander off to the tavern if you please.

    Grog, if you're there, you're up in a post or two!

    Mira, sound off if you're back!
    I am here and eagerly waiting my turn!

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    IC posted. Unless you all have anything else to ask the mayor (yes, that's him) and Emon and the rest, you're free to wander off to the tavern if you please.

    Grog, if you're there, you're up in a post or two!

    Mira, sound off if you're back!
    I'm Not Dead Yet.

    And might I say, compliments to Da Chief. Well-done on this IC latest. [a little thing to point out, though, ma'am. Rico's colour is usually maroon, and the third paragraph's speaker is definitely NOT her, right?]

    Will try to rally. Post as able.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    I'll post within the next 24. Honestly I should post now but it's hard to get motivated, I miss my computer and it'll be in the shop waiting on the replacement part for most of the next week

    If I don't post before I actually go to bed tonight (by which I mean when I go back to bed after I take a 4 hour nap) then I will tomorrow afternoon after Rogue One.
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    So I woke up at noon today, went out to run errands and meet a friend, got home and fiddled with some nylon rope I'd bought (to tie stuff to my kayak) to figure out what was a good non-slip knot, got ready to sleep... and realised I forgot to post. Derp. My bad. Will post once I'm back from training in the morning, so about 11 hours or so.

    Next IC post will take you all to the tavern. Hope you know what you're all doing there. Grog, you'll be up from that post on. Bhaakon, I assume Brin will make a bee-line for the bar. Desril... the winnings of our bet last year will be collected very shortly.

    Hope everyone's keeping fine in this holiday season. I don't even want to read the news these days because it's too depressing. Stay safe, take care, be with people who love you, wherever you are.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    So I woke up at noon today, went out to run errands and meet a friend, got home and fiddled with some nylon rope I'd bought (to tie stuff to my kayak) to figure out what was a good non-slip knot, got ready to sleep... and realised I forgot to post. Derp. My bad. Will post once I'm back from training in the morning, so about 11 hours or so.

    Next IC post will take you all to the tavern. Hope you know what you're all doing there. Grog, you'll be up from that post on. Bhaakon, I assume Brin will make a bee-line for the bar. Desril... the winnings of our bet last year will be collected very shortly.

    Hope everyone's keeping fine in this holiday season. I don't even want to read the news these days because it's too depressing. Stay safe, take care, be with people who love you, wherever you are.
    Yay for me starting to be there!

    Agreed on the news issue...

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Do take care, ma'am.


    Eating dinner. Poring over map. Collating preliminary findings.

    Also... Mark the waterways. Mark the probable Greel and Kreeg territories and their respective roaming ranges. Mark where the barge was five days ago. Extrapolate probable giants vs turtle encounter. Mark where Mayor was struck. Extrapolate probable patrol routes by giants.

    Do NOT trust the rooms. Sleep at least two people per room.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Eh, Mira, I think you're thinking of a much bigger map than what Brin and Setsuna are asking for. It's fantasy medieval era yo, not Google Earth. But hey, we've got Shalelu to do that questioning for you!

    IC post is up. Grog, you're on. Everyone else, again, no specific skill check boxes but I believe it was mentioned that you did want to recce the village out at the tavern. Or get roaring drunk. Or both. Roll or role-play as you like.

    News is even more depressing this week. It's like 2016 wants to finish up with a whimper of pain or something. Be safe, folks, wherever you are.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    Eh, Mira, I think you're thinking of a much bigger map than what Brin and Setsuna are asking for. It's fantasy medieval era yo, not Google Earth. But hey, we've got Shalelu to do that questioning for you!

    IC post is up. Grog, you're on. Everyone else, again, no specific skill check boxes but I believe it was mentioned that you did want to recce the village out at the tavern. Or get roaring drunk. Or both. Roll or role-play as you like.

    News is even more depressing this week. It's like 2016 wants to finish up with a whimper of pain or something. Be safe, folks, wherever you are.
    Zis is SMALL scale, correct me if I'm wrong? Not even Marco Polo-scale cartography.

    Juuuuust working on some hunch. If we're able to collate those movements with those times and places, that'd be proof that the giants've been active for... since their encounter with the turtle. How fast does that turtle travel in water? Hypothesize that back upstream. Mark the village. Mark the site of the hook attack. Mark the last known territories of the Grauls and Kreegs. Thus we'll have a better idea of the routes they frequent. And mark the Fort Rannick. Is it within the range of the above? Do the ranges overlap? AND keep in mind a piece of doubt and a piece of realism that the information we get might not be

    Koff. One teeny tiny little detail, ma'am... "wave-blade greatsword" HAS a proper name. Well, more than one. "Flammenschwert", in German CHELIAN, eh?. Other languages [I need to look 'em up properly next time.] have 'em as "flamberge", "flambard" and "flammard". ALSO, how would Rico's sword's EDGE have been seen if she hadn't unsheathed at all?

    Remember Aleppo.

    Koff. And with our glorious leader and his cronies over here? HILARITY!
    [REDACTED]
    [REDACTED]

    A few fellow activists, you know what's a JOKE that's been passed around? Calling each other (translated) "Comrade Death Squad"! HAHAHAHAHA.

    Ahem. Cutting myself off here before things get TOO political.

    Aye, the concern is appreciated, ma'am. You too, take care, eh?

    Oh, hey! Congrats to Singapore? MMA star Angela Lee won her bout in Indonesia versus American fighter "The Professor".
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2016-12-21 at 12:27 PM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Was about to nod off when phone buzzed for new mail, so I'll keep it reply to Mira.

    Fort Rannick is 3 or so hours walk in the woods from the Ferry. You encountered the turtle 5 days travel away by barge horses and sailing, in the Mushfens. Go Google search a map of Varisia - you're talking more than a 100 miles there. Shreed is not gonna draw you a 100 mile plus map. Also, you all asked for a map to Rannick, not a map of the entire surrounding area. I will also say that if Rico wants deets on what the ogres do and where they go, the only people who know are the rangers who are in the Fort. Shreed is a mayor priest in the end, not an elite fighting ranger. He knows none of the intel that Rico wants.

    I'll edit the wave thing out then. Either way, it's a ****ing big sword.

    Probably wanna edit out the details of what your leader said yo. That's probably too political as it is these days.

    I don't follow MMA or Lee. But yay I guess?

    Sleep now.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Lots of posts all around, I've missed this game being this active, just need Mira and Jamie to be free now.

    I'll roll a diplomacy to make friends or what not if it becomes relevant but seems odd to make that roll now. Maybe after ordering for the whole tavern or something (how much does buying everyone a round cost?)
    Lilith Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Other Character Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    . . . . . .
    Setsuna by Kymme | Desril by Wolfshonor | Eruvia (no background) by Oneris

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Desril View Post
    Maybe after ordering for the whole tavern or something (how much does buying everyone a round cost?)
    16 sp 4 cp to buy everyone in Bottoms Up an ale. Double that for cider. Add 36 cp (or double that for cider) if you order for the cooks and bartenders also.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    GM-fu: to make things clearer for those who haven't posted yet, I'm going to go with Brin's perspective of the order in which things happened:

    • Yads welcomes you.
    • You all go to the bar.
    • Noman approaches you.
    • Setsuna goes to the other end of the bar to get drinks.

    Going to make a short IC post now.
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2016-12-22 at 01:20 AM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Grog, excerpt from latest IC post
    But then the door opens and suddenly the man known as Noman almost freezes, making his already weary neighbors even more weary. For a few seconds, he just looks the party coming in, his eyes darting about. And then he approached them, strangely fast for one slightly limping. As he approaches, he goes from Yuki, to Mira, to Brin, to Naya, to Red, as if he is trying to memorize their faces.
    emphasis mine

    AHEM, my good fellow? Is there a warp rift hereabouts? I mean, I miss you too, but why is there some blurring of IC and OOC here?

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    Was about to nod off when phone buzzed for new mail, so I'll keep it reply to Mira.

    Fort Rannick is 3 or so hours walk in the woods from the Ferry. You encountered the turtle 5 days travel away by barge horses and sailing, in the Mushfens. Go Google search a map of Varisia - you're talking more than a 100 miles there. Shreed is not gonna draw you a 100 mile plus map. Also, you all asked for a map to Rannick, not a map of the entire surrounding area. I will also say that if Rico wants deets on what the ogres do and where they go, the only people who know are the rangers who are in the Fort. Shreed is a mayor priest in the end, not an elite fighting ranger. He knows none of the intel that Rico wants.

    I'll edit the wave thing out then. Either way, it's a ****ing big sword.

    Probably wanna edit out the details of what your leader said yo. That's probably too political as it is these days.

    I don't follow MMA or Lee. But yay I guess?

    Sleep now.
    Aaaaaalrighty, smokey, appreciated, chief.

    Hmm. Well. It DOES have the spine of a machete, the breadth of a dao, the edge of a kris and the point of a kilij. Not QUITE the length of a full-on greatsword, but, close enough. KOFFKOFF nitpickery.

    Done, ma'am. Sorry.

    Ah, hmm. I was under the impression that one or two of your friends did MMA? I could be mistaken?

    Hope you slept well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desril View Post
    Lots of posts all around, I've missed this game being this active, just need Mira and Jamie to be free now.

    I'll roll a diplomacy to make friends or what not if it becomes relevant but seems odd to make that roll now. Maybe after ordering for the whole tavern or something (how much does buying everyone a round cost?)
    Am attending and posting whenever I caa~aaa~aaaan.

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie_mcknife View Post
    16 sp 4 cp to buy everyone in Bottoms Up an ale. Double that for cider. Add 36 cp (or double that for cider) if you order for the cooks and bartenders also.
    KOFF. Why not pay a few gold pieces and tell 'em to keep the change?

    KOFFKOFF. =THIS= place looks a LOT better than the inn we're apparently already booked at. We sure this tavern also don't have an inn above it?
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    No, the inn and tavern are quite separate. And there's a reason why Orlandi (the innkeeper) and Yads are feeling the way they're feeling, actually.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre OOC

    Mira,you are of course right. Out of practice, I suppose. I will EDIT when I am home!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •