Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Actually, Raziere, Blizzan's fleet couldn't track the fakes to Earth's solar system, because they don't originate from there. C-II got the engines from Hutton Orbital and didn't visit Mars in the interim.

So there needs to be an additional step or two before they make that connection. I'm not really sure how they could make the connection at all. But at least some of them might figure that Pizza Hutton was part of the destroyed Space Station Hutton Orbital, and that Lord Apfel and Duke Slushie were looking for the mysterious cuplrit, and then... something? I don't know. Not sure why you want Blizzan's fleet to get involved, it's a pretty crowded situation already.

EDIT: they might actually work better as opposition to Apfel, as they could use the Talsaiga incident as proof that Apfel and Slushie have been engaging in cowardly conspiracy. Or something.

EDIT2: though it also occurs to me that given their nature, Blizzan's fleet might not even need to realize where the decoy fleet came from, they might decide to go pledge allegiance to Hailin just out of kicks now that Blizzan is dead.
    Ah, but there is always an unexpected factors that suddenly come up that ruin every best laid plan yes? and no matter how great the planner there is always something, just as I knew every time when something unexpected comes up and the plot has to be adapted.

and really, thinking Sun Kai, a shinjin raised upon principles of preservation would react well to "here is my extremist utilitarian plan to almost certainly destroy the Earth for the sake of some advantage that doesn't make any sense or really matters", Luxana a hardline moralistic near-paladin type character chosen by them for Kami and pretty much is the opposite of every cold-blooded Juggernaut there is not reacting well either, and the Arcosian Fleet left alive and their ego damaged? These are all just the consequences of the RPA's actions and philosophy catching up to them. They want to be in so control and prove they are so right without any empathy or caring for peoples lives by doing a risky plan that heightens the chances of Hailing destroying it all when it would've been safer to just keep low, they have to deal with anything unexpected. They are the ones claiming control over this entire situation now and thinking they know better than everyone else. Sorry. They don't get to be auto-right. Just like everyone else.

Honestly, if this is the direction the RPA takes things I'm regretting ever allowing Lord Gero to be involved with Yama in the first place. This is far from what I had the impression of what your plans for them were and they no longer strike me as a mere prank on the Supreme Kai of Time, nor do I particularly see what the point of that whole thing was anymore. The whole thing just rubs me the wrong way to be honest, and doesn't make me feel comfortable.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 25! I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

'Unexpected thing ruins well-made plan' is dramatic, yes, what I meant with the situation being crowded is that there's already plenty of things which can go wrong. At the moment, RPA's plan to capture Emperor's Vanity is just a B-plot in the larger scheme to get Rebel Alliance to Earth unnoticed, while keeping Hailin from leaving.

You're reading a whole lot of philosophy into what's at its core a very simple strategical suggestion by Junior. Your characters don't know that and I've quite enjoyed their varied reactions so far, but RPA's replies to them aren't about proving themselves right. They're about getting everyone to calm down so people who are not the RPA will actually focus on stopping Hailin instead of stopping RPA, because 'stopping the RPA' is not the plot.

Now, I do think there would be some humour in Blizzan's fleet realizing they've been had and tracking C-II down to take revenge. I'm just not sure if it works in the context of what's happening on Earth. It certainly doesn't work as 'just comeuppance' of RPA's methods, because the fake fleet was just to get Junior out of Talsaiga. It didn't have any deep connection to their philosophy, methods etc. So maybe spare it for later? Or, as suggested earlier, make them a B-plot for Slushie and Apfel, because it's the people in space who need something to do while the tournament runs its course.

As for the rest, I originally did intent for RPA to sit out the conflict with Hailin, building things on the background, but that's because I didn't think Hailin would be coming to Earth. With Hailin on Earth, that no longer makes a lick of sense.

Basically I'm playing RPA as serious because the situation just got serious. It's pretty hard to use them for comedy when everyone is reacting super-seriously. See also, the Pizza Hutton thing. It was meant to be a humorous background event to cover Junior's escape, but apparently you didn't think it was funny enough, because no-one took the bait.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ogre in the Playground

Uh ... Hailing's ship is a Mass Conveyor, right? So, it wouldn't even come close to fitting on the Lookout.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ettin in the Playground

I only know crew size of the ship, not it's dimensions. The lookout itself is circular and about 40 meters in diameter (rough estimate), with two-thirds of that available for landing if you're willing to crush the trees and other decorations. So you could at most fit something like 25m x 50m x 10m spaceship on it.

Based on crew size, Emperor's Vanity should be around the size of an aircraft carrier at least, which means it would be too large to fit on top of the Lookout. If it is narrow enough, it might be able to balance on the center, but its back and front would then go past the boundaries of the top by dozens of meters.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    'Unexpected thing ruins well-made plan' is dramatic, yes, what I meant with the situation being crowded is that there's already plenty of things which can go wrong. At the moment, RPA's plan to capture Emperor's Vanity is just a B-plot in the larger scheme to get Rebel Alliance to Earth unnoticed, while keeping Hailin from leaving.

You're reading a whole lot of philosophy into what's at its core a very simple strategical suggestion by Junior. Your characters don't know that and I've quite enjoyed their varied reactions so far, but RPA's replies to them aren't about proving themselves right. They're about getting everyone to calm down so people who are not the RPA will actually focus on stopping Hailin instead of stopping RPA, because 'stopping the RPA' is not the plot.

Now, I do think there would be some humour in Blizzan's fleet realizing they've been had and tracking C-II down to take revenge. I'm just not sure if it works in the context of what's happening on Earth. It certainly doesn't work as 'just comeuppance' of RPA's methods, because the fake fleet was just to get Junior out of Talsaiga. It didn't have any deep connection to their philosophy, methods etc. So maybe spare it for later? Or, as suggested earlier, make them a B-plot for Slushie and Apfel, because it's the people in space who need something to do while the tournament runs its course.

As for the rest, I originally did intent for RPA to sit out the conflict with Hailin, building things on the background, but that's because I didn't think Hailin would be coming to Earth. With Hailin on Earth, that no longer makes a lick of sense.

Basically I'm playing RPA as serious because the situation just got serious. It's pretty hard to use them for comedy when everyone is reacting super-seriously. See also, the Pizza Hutton thing. It was meant to be a humorous background event to cover Junior's escape, but apparently you didn't think it was funny enough, because no-one took the bait.
    Bleh. Blurgh. Sorry. Whatever, It was morning and I wasn't putting a lot into that post. gegh.

I'll just delete the Blizzan Fleet and.....like...forget it I'm just.....want to get past this arc and....relax, didn't expect Hailing to come things to get more tense I was hoping it would be over quick and the characters can just like relax a little after Lokote and bleeeeeeeeerreeehh.....

I'll just be making the artifact hunt as comedic as possible if/when Hailing goes upon it to lighten the mood....
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 25! I'm also on discord as "raziere".

6. - Top - End - #786
    Colossus in the Playground

40 meters? While I can't find official dimensions, looking at pictures...yeah, the Vanity won't fit, which i've always imagined to be in the 300-500m range in length. Clearly even cameras developed by the advanced Arcosians still add an extra ten pounds to the Lookout.

It's still a strategic asset in the way that the Lookout can serve as an observation post and staging area, and it'll definitely fit shuttles and drop-pods while the Vanity hangs in low geosync orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    I'll just be making the artifact hunt as comedic as possible if/when Hailing goes upon it to lighten the mood....
    Do et. Also, feel free to take control of some of Hailing's underlings if you need to add some more comic relief. Hailing is, inherently, a goofy character, a lot more like Mayor Wilkins from Buffy the Vampire Slayer than Frieza, so it wouldn't be out-of-place at all.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-04-10 at 03:31 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm waiting for someone trying to land Vanity on the Lookout, only for the helm of the ship to almost knock it down, and then someone smacking the navigator for being a blind idiot.

Or maybe they could get it to fit if they land it upright, like a rocket. But that would make it liable for tipping over.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Do et. Also, feel free to take control of some of Hailing's underlings if you need to add some more comic relief. Hailing is, inherently, a goofy character, a lot more like Mayor Wilkins from Buffy the Vampire Slayer than Frieza, so it wouldn't be out-of-place at all.
    Well, I fully expect for Hailing to just force his way through them all, so as obstacles they'll mostly just be there as jokes with the artifact being the punchline in a way. You'll see what I mean when he gets to them.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll just delete the Blizzan Fleet and.....like...forget it I'm just.....want to get past this arc and....relax, didn't expect Hailing to come things to get more tense I was hoping it would be over quick and the characters can just like relax a little after Lokote and bleeeeeeeeerreeehh.....

Yeah, not gonna lie, it feels like stuff is happening rapid-fire without giving our characters a chance for a break, which would be really nice.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #790

Well, I fully expect for Hailing to just force his way through them all, so as obstacles they'll mostly just be there as jokes with the artifact being the punchline in a way. You'll see what I mean when he gets to them.
    Excellent. For the time being, Hailing is more interested in the tournament, so use the time to come up with traps and obstacles to brute-force through. I imagine for puzzles, he'd make a good-hearted attempt to get through, only to break through once he gets frustrated.

Anyways, i'm gonna make a sheet for Captain Asalute. The idea is that he is going to be the Nurgle to Blizzan's Khorne, Hailing's Slaanesh, and Apfel's Tzeentch. He also fills the role of the 'big tough stupid one' as minions of Hailing to the 'pretty one' of Apfel and the 'crazy one with wierd attack' to Blizzan. As such, he's more of a brute, but with a rather insidious twist.

Captain Asalute
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 312 Lbs
    Species: Arcosian (Colonial)
    Station: Captain of Hailing's Royal Guard

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

His carapace bio-armor is a dark grey, with tarnished colorations of a matted viridian green, two glassy green horns coming out from either side of his head diagonally.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

Phlematic and grim. He maintains a stoic determination at all times, much to the more jovial Hailing's chagrin. Fundamentally, he is an Arcosian supremacist who regards lesser species with contempte in derision. Ironic considering his general distaste for Arcosian Homeworlders for how they seem to lord over Colonial Arcosians such as himself. He despises Lord Apfel especially, considering it ludicrous that an alien could ever achieve such a level of power rightfully reserved for the mightiest of his own species.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Asalute was born on a colony in the Andromeda Galaxy. Though most Colonials are content to live as they are with their naturally above-average power-levels,
    Asalute wasn't satisfied, especially as relations with the colonies and the homeworld continued to worsen. The Homeworlders were seen with derision and disdain as elitists who lorded over the colonies. Asalute sought to not merely match the Homeworlders but to dominate them. So he trained, until his 100 became a 1000, then 100,000. However despite all his training, he knew he'd never be able to match Emperor Hailing, who he came to recognize as the greatest and best specimen of their species, the being that all Arcosians are destined to evolve into. He has since joined Hailing's royal guard, eventually becoming its head. His loyalty to the Emperor is unyielding and he'll gladly lay down his life for him. Given how much more overwhelmingly powerful Hailing is than him, that will probably never be necessary.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Traveled with Hailing to Earth

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Power Level: 360,000

Flight
    Resilience
    Ki blasts
    Infestation (A blast of very tiny and weak ki-blasts that are fired in huge volume)
    Ki Venom (When an enemy is struck by one of Asalute's attacks, he infuses them with his energy, which slowly eats at and kills an enemy over a period of time. If an enemy isn't dead, due to being strong enough to resist the venom, in two hours, the attack is resisted.)
    Ki Virus (A slower acting and contagious version of Ki Venom that isn't noticed at first but can be spread by contact. Takes a day to start causing damage, finishes in a week.)
    Death Cloud (AoE ki attack that looks like a glowing radioactive cloud that also blocks visibility.)

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Well, I suppose it Would have been too easy if Max and Dr. Whooves just portaled onto and searched the lookout unopposed. At this rate they're probably going to run into the minions while there, and this fancy new Captain Asalute. Maybe the combined power of lying between Max and Dr. Whooves can deflect them? Maybe a small fight will break out? Find out next time, On Dragonall in the Playground!

12. - Top - End - #792

Also I completely exploded the OP by mistake, i'm sorry

I'll try to get everyone's characters who were posted in this thread, but if I miss something, please let me know.

edit: Updated the character sheets. Let me know if your characer or anything else important is missing.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-04-10 at 08:09 PM.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

So, should I move Starlight's character development to a sidequest thread, or will we have some downtime in the main thread?

Also, so here's what I'm thinking. The people on Earth come together to form the Earth Defense Force / Time Militia and use Max's ship as a base, and they bring on one of the juggernauts in order to keep a secure line of contact with the RPA. Would people be fine with that, or does that conflict with other people's plans? Just trying to get everyone on the same page so this whole RP doesn't try to go in a billion directions at once.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-04-10 at 08:14 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #794
    Titan in the Playground

Hm. the only problem I see is the rift between some of my characters and the whole RPA Plan thing. Tarasai and Yankar either wouldn't care or are too serene to judge, Masala to young to understand whats happening, but 23, Luxana, Shanakan and Sun Kai all have the most negative reactions to the debacle. 22....I don't know, she'll probably have a more measured response? Hm.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew

15. - Top - End - #795

RedWizardGuy

Man, I almost forgot about Max's ship as anything other than an unresolved argument for later. With the tech Max has on hand, he could get his ship's reserve cells charged up* to reignite it's reactor core, and exit Earth's surface using it's FTL drive as long as he had coordinates for a destination. And since it's not going to a different universe, it wouldn't have the same problem of exhausting it's entire power supply with each jump. And it's big enough for like, 12 people? I mean, it might be a bit conspicuous with it's black and gold paint job and a cartoonish max bander's face with a thumbs up on the side, but...

Anyway, before I post in reply to you Hawkflight, was Dr. Whooves opening a door to the lookout?

*By taking apart some of those ki blasters to get a solid design for a plug to draw ki from a body, then adjusting the output to an electric wave instead of a wave/particle of ki. At least, that seems like it would work by DBZ's wonky science to me.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

@Hawkflight: I have no problem with it, one of the juggernaut's gonna be at Max's ship anyway. As noted, the only real problem is that some of the other people might be antsy about it looming in the corner. And potentially that there's not enough space - if it's a ship for twelve, it may not be able to contain all of EDF, time militia and the juggernaut.

@Sagetim: another option is that they'll use the juggernaut's ship's power supply.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2017-04-10 at 09:09 PM.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

I was just thinking using it as a base on Earth, not necessarily a place where everyone needs to crowd inside.

And yeah, he did, but he didn't open the physical door. Max can do that if he wants, but let me describe what's on the other side.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #798
    Titan in the Playground

Guys your thinking too small. We have matter materialization, apfel's resources, and Vodkana's bank account, the Tuffles as yet unused allies and the future knowledge of age 1000.

Between all that we could pretty much create whatever base we could plausibly want, maybe figure out some spatial algorithm of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to apply Tardis qualities to it without the time shenanigans.

and that is assuming we DON'T abuse the power of the Dragon Balls to wish us up a perfect base.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew

19. - Top - End - #799

RedWizardGuy

Guys your thinking too small. We have matter materialization, apfel's resources, and Vodkana's bank account, the Tuffles as yet unused allies and the future knowledge of age 1000.

Between all that we could pretty much create whatever base we could plausibly want, maybe figure out some spatial algorithm of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to apply Tardis qualities to it without the time shenanigans.

and that is assuming we DON'T abuse the power of the Dragon Balls to wish us up a perfect base.
    Well, I was assuming you guys were talking short term anyway. As in 'in the immediate term before any time skip' or what have you. Of course we can build all kinds of shenanigans for a home base given time. Put him together with the RPA and some like minded geniuses and Max could probably figure out an FTL inhibitor that, instead of stopping you at the edge, just causes you to skip past the desired location because your target space registers as a different location than it's true one. Maybe call it 'lets do the time warp daaaaance~' beacon. No, Max is not good at naming things. Nor am I for that matter.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

So, since things seem to have calmed down at Talsaiga, I was thinking of giving Starlight a little more character development. How do you feel about Flake and possibly 23 stumbling across her room mid-aria and having a scene?

I was also thinking a scene with 23 and Celestia could provide the android with a bit of character development, if you're interested. Though we could also do that in the side-thread.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-04-10 at 10:42 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    I was also thinking a scene with 23 and Celestia could provide the android with a bit of character development, if you're interested. Though we could also do that in the side-thread.
    Very well. I'm interested, what do you have in mind? I imagine some thing HAVE changed from their last conversation...for example, 23 turning down being a ruler and deciding to be a sensei instead. Probably because of Apfel. and the existence of Masala.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew

22. - Top - End - #802

RedWizardGuy

Hey Ing, about what are the components of the platoon at, power level wise? I'm still going to wait for the next Dr. Whooves post, but a little power level context would help me figure out Max's plan of action moving forward from here. Max is still registering as a 1 to scouters, of course.

I'm just not entirely sure where a scouting platoon would land on the power level scale when Hailing seems to have officers ranging in the little over 100k to 300k+ area. I mean, he's not going to pick a fight with 5 Arcosians if they all have power levels of 100k.

Also, did anyone establish a 'scouters explode for power levels above this' point for the arcosian scouter technology? I'm currently operating on the assumption that it's at least as fragile as the old style scouters that raditz, nappa, and freeza's goons were using in the saiyan and early namek sagas, but I'd like some clarification on that since you and others are the ones tending to establish things like that for the universe and I want to not step on toes and be consistent with stuff that might have already been posted.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2017-04-11 at 12:00 AM.

23. - Top - End - #803

Homeworld Arcosians have a power level around 100k. In other words, yes, they're ALL that strong. These are the elitest of the elite mooks

Scouters of this era are even more fragile, but they've found a way around that. By using ship-borne sensors which are a lot more resilient, they can scan a power-level in the tens of millions without danger, and all the scouter needs to do is relay an integer.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-04-11 at 12:03 AM.

24. - Top - End - #804

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Homeworld Arcosians have a power level around 100k. In other words, yes, they're ALL that strong. These are the elitest of the elite mooks

Scouters of this era are even more fragile, but they've found a way around that. By using ship-borne sensors which are a lot more resilient, they can scan a power-level in the tens of millions without danger, and all the scouter needs to do is relay an integer.
    Ah, yeah, that would be problematic. On the bright side, it looks like King Kai is about to open up a conference call so everyone can yell at each other with their minds and a coherent plan of action (read- Max not just trying to bluster his way through conversations while dressed as a wizard) can be formed.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh man, why couldn't I have had all these ideas earlier?

So, another parody fighter character: Swan Lake. A woman who was turned into a swan by a curse, but instead of getting involved in a tragic love story she instead learned swan-style kung fu and rebelled against her wizard captor, eventually regaining her human form through, um, magic.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #806

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Oh man, why couldn't I have had all these ideas earlier?

So, another parody fighter character: Swan Lake. A woman who was turned into a swan by a curse, but instead of getting involved in a tragic love story she instead learned swan-style kung fu and rebelled against her wizard captor, eventually regaining her human form through, um, magic.
    I mean, it Is Dragonball Z....she might be some kind of were-swan from an improperly removed curse and at the tournament seeking revenge against the Black Sultan (or one of his apprentices) for a botch job?

27. - Top - End - #807
    Ogre in the Playground

No no no, look up Swan Lake and you'll see what I mean.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #808
    Titan in the Playground

How fast, should Slushie get to Earth? Does Flake join him?

I guess, Bananaman will be defeated my next reply, to get things going...

anything else, before I'll reply?

edit:
    Honestly, I am a bit lost about what is going on.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-04-11 at 06:41 PM.
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

29. - Top - End - #809

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    How fast, should Slushie get to Earth? Does Flake join him?

I guess, Bananaman will be defeated my next reply, to get things going...

anything else, before I'll reply?

edit:
    Honestly, I am a bit lost about what is going on.
    okay, so....
    1) Hailing has been watching the tournament and Knight of Mystery (Lucifer) has picked a fight with him to be resolved in an exhibition match after the tournament.

2) Yankar has been acting like an elitist and is, in effect, showing off by aiming to defeat Bananaman with style and flaire.

3) Slushie called Hailing, and while Hailing was talking on his scouter, Max and Dr. Whooves snuck off. Using Dr. Whooves' time-space bending technology to get themselves to The Lookout.

4) Hailing's men, on his ship, decided to start investigating The Lookout because it's a magic flying palace and that doesn't make sense to them. Because they expect stuff to work by science.

5) Max has used telepathy to get in contact with King Kai, and through them contacted Luxana and Android 23. Who are still on Talsaiga.

6) Android 23 and Apfel have come to an arrangement where Apfel will be trying to take over the Empire as it's new Emprah so that he can take it apart. Breaking it down from Empire to 'a bunch of independent sectors'.

7) Luxana has been yelling at the RPA's robot guy that was at the tournament because of their plan to trap Hailing on Earth.

8) The stuff on Talsaiga is more or less wrapped up, with that group either readying up to leave or otherwise wrapping up/heading out. The RPA left them a message about their intent to block Hailing's ship from leaving, which has started a number of roundabout attempts to get various people in contact with eachother so that everyone know's what is going on and where.

I know there's more going on, but I think that about covers what is going on at the moment.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

9) Doctor Whooves and Max are trying to retrieve the dragon balls from the Lookout so they don't fall into Hailing's hands, and the Doctor also plans to disable the Hyperbolic Time Chamber so that Hailing can't use it to become more powerful.

10) Starlight has retreated to her room where Flake and possibly 23 is going to find her in the middle of an aria.

11) Though she doesn't know it yet, 23 is going to be visited by Princess Celestia for a leader-to-leader heart-to-heart.

12) Since there's so much going on, Hawkflight is renewing her call to split Earth and not-Earth into two separate threads.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-04-11 at 08:31 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show