New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default 3.5 Homebrew Class - Dragon Heritor v5.5 - Testers/Opinions Appreciated

Hey guys, this is my update to the previous DH post on the forums and I wanted to get ya'll's opinion on the class me and a buddy have been writing up for a campaign I'm running. The document is a tad long (22 pages) but has some charts, fluff, and other information that I cannot easily post here.

Dragon Heritor v5.5 - Google Docs

Specifically, I'm interested if it seems to be balanced, over-loaded, under-tuned, etc. As far as playtests are concerned, my buddies have played a few and we have come to this version of the Dragon Heritor. Additionally, I would like to thank ComaVision for his help with the class.

as for background info: this class was created with the idea of incorporating dragon bloodlines into everyday life, and as intended to be a class that the player would want to achieve 20th level in.

Anyway, I will regularly respond to posts in this thread, so please give me all your honest opinions and feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it.

- srgtsilent

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Update: 5.5: Fixed some bugs in Natural Style Dragon Heritors
    Last edited by srgtsilent; 2016-09-02 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Update version