Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 33 of 33
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    2D8HP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    San Francisco Bay area
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [D&D B/X] PtF&F - Ruined Keep over the Blacktear Lake

    Drake
    Spoiler: Actions/Rolls
    Show
    fires arrow at the first greenskin he see's!
    Attack:
    (d20+3)[6]

    Damage:
    (d6)[2]
    Grim specter of noogie hangs like shroud over us all


    Extended Sig


    D&D Alignment history


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    Does the game you play feature a Dragon sitting on a pile of treasure, in a Dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    You're an NPC stat block."I remember when your race was your class you damned whippersnappers"
    Snazzy Avatar by Honest Tiefling!

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indy

    Default Re: [D&D B/X] PtF&F - Ruined Keep over the Blacktear Lake

    Penny

    Penny decided that Bob and Jor no longer need to be let in as they'll soon have something to do.Hey! This should be interesting.

    Spoiler: ooc and actions
    Show

    ooc: It took me a minute to realize that the two maps were a multilevel view of one tower. I was what? How did we get all the way to a 2nd tower?

    Penny opens the right side hatch - go for the obvious first. If possible, she lifts and kicks it with the side of her foot to keep her bow ready. If there is a target down there, and she has time in the round after opening the hatch, Penny shoots her bow at one.

    to hit (1d20+1)[3]
    damage (1d6)[6]

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Xhosant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: [D&D B/X] PtF&F - Ruined Keep over the Blacktear Lake

    "Unplanned trouble, how painfully obvious", mutters Ancy as he runs near Penny, if he sees more than 2 goblins below the hatch he's letting torch and oil flask drop in.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "What's this? A railroad? Well, we better cross it now, or the train will come along and sweep us down the tracks!"

    *kills important NPC, avoids entire planned out plot*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •