Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Tell you what, Swablu. You come with me and I'll make you strong enough to take on any bird that tries to chase you around."

    Charm: 11. Spent 1 AP for 1d6 boost

    OOC: Cassandra is only interested in the Swablu. She be happy to help battle the Drowzee if the need arises though.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Party:

    The Swablu shifts around on Cassandra's head, mussing up her hair as it settles in. It glares at the Taillow before nodding determinedly at Cassandra's proposition.

    Tyson:

    You and Kasumi have initiative on the wild pokemon.


    The Drowzee has turned, noticing your conversation, it smacks it's pudgy claws together, glaring at you.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Cassandra gets a pokeball out of her bag and taps the Swablu's soft, cotton-y wing with it.

    Catch Roll: 78

    OOC: Cassandra is Trainer Level 1 and is using a normal pokeball.

    If the bird is caught, Cassandra will release it back on top of her head and let it sit there.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2016-10-04 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Cassandra:

    Spoiler: Come with me!
    Show
    The blue cotton bird pecks at the ball in curiosity. It vibrates maddly in your hand for a few seconds and you nearly drop it.
    Spoiler: Buzz Buzz Buzz
    Show

    The ball stops vibrating, buzzes slightly, almost like a shrug, and...
    Spoiler: and!?!?!
    Show

    CLICK! Swablu agreed to be caught!
    Swablu is level 3, Male, and has a Serious Nature and the Natural Cure Ability.


    Once let loose again, Swablu perches on you once again, glaring at the Taillow. Raum barks at your new hat.

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
    Tyson:
    You and Kasumi have initiative on the wild pokemon.

    The Drowzee has turned, noticing your conversation, it smacks it's pudgy claws together, glaring at you.
    "Okay, let's rumble!"

    Tyson will toss a pokeball at the sleeping Zorua.

    Pokeball Throw: 5

    http://orokos.com/roll/442589

    Pokeball Capture: 94 (If it even hit?)

    http://orokos.com/roll/442590

    "Kasumi, run some interference and use Bubble!"

    Attack Roll: 13

    http://orokos.com/roll/442593

    Damage Roll: 28 Special

    http://orokos.com/roll/442592

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Tyson:

    The Pokeball sails through the air on a course for the dark fox.... only to land next to it.


    The burst of Acidic bubbles pop-pop-pop's throughout the woods and the Drowzee recoils slightly. It shakes its head and waddles up to Kasumi and brings it's fist down on the frog's head!

    Spoiler: OOC:
    Show

    Wild Drowzee uses Pound!
    Kasumi takes 18 Damage!

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
    Tyson:

    The Pokeball sails through the air on a course for the dark fox.... only to land next to it.


    The burst of Acidic bubbles pop-pop-pop's throughout the woods and the Drowzee recoils slightly. It shakes its head and waddles up to Kasumi and brings it's fist down on the frog's head!
    It wasn't even moving... Tyson thinks to himself after watching his pokeball sail through the air.

    His focus returns to Kasumi just as she receives a Pound to the head. Tyson pulls out a potion from his bag before issuing his next command. "Not bad... Hang in there Kasumi! Hit it with another Bubble!"

    Bubble Attack: 14

    http://orokos.com/roll/442803

    Bubble Damage: 29

    http://orokos.com/roll/442804

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Party:

    the thrown pokeball rests against the Zorua's head.

    When the bubbles clear, the Drowzee is swaying unsteadily on it's feet, but determinedly raises its fist again and brings it crashing down on Kasumi.

    Spoiler: OOC:
    Show

    Drowzee uses Pound!
    Kasumi takes 18 Damage!

    didn't we just do this?

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
    Party:

    the thrown pokeball rests against the Zorua's head.

    When the bubbles clear, the Drowzee is swaying unsteadily on it's feet, but determinedly raises its fist again and brings it crashing down on Kasumi.
    Tyson assesses the battle and quickly takes to actions. He pockets the potion and uses his movement to reach the pokeball touching the Zorua with it. Switching his focus to battle he gives his Froakie another command.

    "It's weak Kasumi! Hang in there and finish it with another bubble!"

    Bubble Attack Roll: 9

    http://orokos.com/roll/442819

    Bubble Damage Roll: 31

    http://orokos.com/roll/442820

    Zorua Capture Roll (Throw): 19

    http://orokos.com/roll/442822

    Zorua Capture Roll (Capture): 43

    http://orokos.com/roll/442821

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Party:

    The Wild Drowzee staggers away, claws over it's face. It falls to its knees and then flat on it's face.

    Tyson:
    Spoiler: Catch?!
    Show

    The ball vibrates once and clicks shut. Zorua has been caught!
    Level 3, Male, Patient Nature, Illusion Ability


    Kasumi hops over to Tyson, jumping onto the Drowzee as it goes. It looks up at Tyson and sighs heavily, blowing and popping a bubble.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
    Party:

    The Wild Drowzee staggers away, claws over it's face. It falls to its knees and then flat on it's face.

    Kasumi hops over to Tyson, jumping onto the Drowzee as it goes. It looks up at Tyson and sighs heavily, blowing and popping a bubble.
    Tyson laughs and smiles at Kasumi as she makes her way over to him. He crouches, picks Zorua's pokeball and then turns to Kasumi.

    "A lot stronger than it looked huh?" He glances over at the Drowzee. "The same goes for you. You deserve a good rest after a fight like that."

    Tyson offers to return Kasumi to her pokeball or place her on his shoulder (He'll let Kasumi make the decision). Afterward he'll move over to the sleeping Deerling and shake it gently until it wakes up and will let it run away. Then he'll drag the knocked out Drowzee under a tree before returning to Cassandra and Raum.

    "So that was harder than I thought it was gonna be..." he says with a laugh.

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Tyson:

    Kasumi raises up her forelimbs, rather reminiscent of a toddler asking to be picked up.

    The deerling wakes with little effort and bolts into the woods, bleating in panic.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Cassandra sees the purple bruise that's beginning to form on Kasumi's head and agrees. "Are we ready to keep going? Or should we find a place to camp? It is starting to get dark..."

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
    Cassandra sees the purple bruise that's beginning to form on Kasumi's head and agrees. "Are we ready to keep going? Or should we find a place to camp? It is starting to get dark..."
    "Setting up camp might not be a bad idea..." Tyson laughs and looks to the Taillow in the tree. "Looks like you lucked out bird! There's a sleeping bag with my name on it so you'll have to wait until tomorrow if you're lookin' for a fight."

    Tyson will follow Cassandra's lead and look for a place to set up camp.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2016-10-08 at 05:27 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Party:

    The Taillow squawks loudly at Tyson's statement, less self-assured trainers would swear the pokemon was laughing at them...

    You return to Route 1 without incident to search for a campsite away from the busy clearing you were in.

    You have approximately 2 hours of light left.

    OOC: Party should roll survival

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Survival: 5

    Cassandra starts leading, but quickly realizes that she has absolutely no idea what she's doing. She'll let Tyson take over.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Survival: 11 (Spent 1 AP to boost)

    http://orokos.com/roll/444275

    Tyson helps survey the area for an ideal campsite, his aimless wandering seeming to become more focused as night falls.

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Party:

    You are eventually forced to return to Route 1, not successfully finding a safe place off the trail. You stop when you come to an area of hard-packed earth with a small divot in the middle of it... it looks somewhat like a campsite used by someone else. However, there are no foraging opportunities nearby, and if the weather should turn foul you would have no protection.

    It is getting very dark, it would be difficult, but not impossible to keep searching and find something better.

    Cassandra:

    Raum seems to be visibly tiring from the long day, there is less spring to his step and he no longer goes out of his way to sniff at every puddle, bush, and rock in the road, instead plodding along at your side, head low.

    Tyson:

    Kasumi rode along quietly on your shoulder for a good while, but eventually crawled around and has crammed itself between your backpack and your head and seems to be snoozing.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Does this look okay to you Tyson?" Cassandra asks.

    Her feet hurt. Her shoulders hurt from carrying her heavy backpack. To be honest, she could probably could fall asleep right on the hard ground. Raum was obviously tired as well.

    If Tyson says that this spot is okay, Cassandra will set her backpack down and get out her flashlight, then take her Houndour and find some firewood.

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
    "Does this look okay to you Tyson?" Cassandra asks.

    Her feet hurt. Her shoulders hurt from carrying her heavy backpack. To be honest, she could probably could fall asleep right on the hard ground. Raum was obviously tired as well.

    If Tyson says that this spot is okay, Cassandra will set her backpack down and get out her flashlight, then take her Houndour and find some firewood.
    "Looks good to me, let's crash here for tonight."

    Tyson sets his backpack down and removes his sleeping bag, placing his Froakie on top of it.

    "Did you want to set up a tent? I could build yours while you're out looking for firewood?"
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2016-10-11 at 06:52 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Are you sure? I would really appreciate it. I've... never built a tent before..." Cassandra nods determinedly. "Tomorrow we'll have to stop before it gets too dark and you can show me how's it's done."

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Yeah, no problem! It's the least I can do. Besides I think I'm just gonna sleep under the stars tonight."

    Tyson will start setting up camp as Cassandra and Raum leave to gather firewood.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Party:


    Kasumi rolls over onto her back and begins snoring loudly, each snore forms a large bubble that then pops, echoing through the forest.

    Raum, determined to be more helpful than the dozing frog, trots over to a fallen log and grasps it by a still attached branch and begins to pull.

    The Tree is as big around as a man's thigh, and twenty feet long. It does not budge.

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Cassandra laughs ant the devil dog's antics, then calls him to her. She shows him a stick about a foot long and a quarter inch around. "This big Raum. We don't need to drag the whole tree back with us."

    "Hat, do you wanna help too?" she asks the Swablu.

    With her pokemon's help she gathers firewood, enough that she thinks it should last for one night, and returns to the campsite.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Party:

    ...At Length, the pair of aspiring trainers set up a serviceable campsite, complete with a healthy fire.

    The night passes uneventfully, and you are both woken up by the morning calls of varying flying type pokemon.

    It's a New Day! Full of Adventure and Excitement!

    you are approximately 2 days travel from Viridian City

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    From the moment Cassandra wakes up, she's ready to train. As much as her feet and shoulders hurt, she wakes up her pokemon and begins to train them. The first she wants to do is work on their agility. She gets Raum to show her two new pokemon the drills she and the devil dog have been working on the last couple of months, then spends time individually training her Swablu and Nidoran, learning what moves and abilites they have.

    After their training session, she'll begin to make a quick breakfast.


    OOC: Agility Training activated for all three of her pokemon, and Hat and Reks get 5 EXP for training.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Early to bed, late to rise... Our ninja boy and his pokemon kunoichi happily sleep in until they are woken up by the sounds of training.

    After getting dressed and checking on Kasumi's condition Tyson will find an area to let out his three new pokemon, one at a time. First Pidove, second Buneary, and Zorua third. He'll take the time to assess each pokemon's temperament and how they react to him and Kasumi.

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Party:


    Spoiler: Totally Didn't Forget Exp
    Show
    Tyson Gains 3 xp for defeating the drowzee
    Cassandra Gains 1 exp for catching Swablu
    Tyson Gains 1 exp for catching Zorua


    Cassandra:

    Raum eagerly moves through your normal training routine, however, you notice that Reks has a tendency to be…. Over competitive? And play a little rough with other pokemon during training. Hat initially objects to the indignity of getting worked into a lather, but quickly complies. Afterwards, he roosts on your head again.

    Reks, you notice, seems to constantly ooze a thin film of a purple, treacly fluid from his spikes and pores, your pokedex recognizes this as an example of having the Poison Touch Ability, but Nidoran are not on record as having it.
    Also, after mild prompting, Reks moves away from the group and shakes itself violently, drenching a wide area around him with venom… the grass around where it lands and the trees visibly wither.

    Raum and Reks remain almost deliberately underfoot while you fix breakfast, the former begging for scraps and the latter demanding them.

    Tyson:

    You wake early enough to observe Cassandra’s Nidoran spew poison all over the woods.

    Your Pidove stares back at you blankly when it’s released. At length, it perks up when Cassandra begins cooking and hops over to join the crowd of pokemon trying to steal y’all’s food.

    The Bunneary is visibly tense when it notices it’s tormentor on your partner’s team, and seems eager for a fight, but remains by your side holding onto your sock.

    The Zorua, for it’s part, seems initially confused by its new surroundings, but quickly acclimates to you and Kasumi. It circles Kasumi repeatedly until disappearing into the woods… a Froakie then hops back out of the woods on onto your other shoulder.

    The Kasumi on your left shoulder blows a bubble and pops it. the Kasumi on your right blows a smaller bubble and pops it, then a larger one.

    The Kasumis then begin blowing and popping bubbles at the same time, trying to sync up.

    Party:

    It is approximately 9:00 AM after training and examining pokemon and the like.

    What do you do?

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Cassandra offers Tyson breakfast after she gives all of her pokemon have food, watching the Nidoran to make sure that he allows Hat and Raum to eat.

    After breakfast, she pack up her cooking utensils and then attempts to pack up her tent, managing to messily fold it. It won't fit where she had it before.

    The Oracle is ready to leave when her partner is. She'll leave Raum and Hat out to travel with them.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Cassandra:

    Reks tries to crowd Raum out of the food bowl, causing them to circle it like a prickly, furry, flame and venom spewing pinwheel.

    both pokemon end up getting breakfast and a 3 mile walk at the same time.

    Hat roosts on your noggin, and soon begins to snore quietly.

    Raum waits for Tyson to get his stuff together so the group can head out, wandering around the route and sniffing at everything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •