Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreataxeFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Spoiler: Cassandra and GM
    Show
    "Whoa! Whoa! Easy fellas! Djali, seperate them. Pull them off the Dunsparce." Lennox orders "Tazer, help her out!"

    Jeez I thought you'd put up some fight.

    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

  2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show


    Seeing Kasumi come out to replace Nimbus, The sandslash hops into the air and curls up into a spiky ball of impotent rage as it is doused in the acidic bubbles. It bounces in place, and a swirling wind begins to kick up grit and loose stones around the battle field, buffeting Kasumi and Lucille's Tadpole. The Metang hovers out of the cloud to strike at Kasumi with one of it's spiked claws, but is left reeling, along with the sandslash, as the tadpole hops in to the aid of it's fellow fighting frog and unleashes another torrent of bubbles!

    Spoiler: ooc, mechanics, initative, whatnot
    Show

    ooc: With Kasumi's speed, I decided to be generous with the spacing and positioning of Tympole and Kasumi's bubbles.

    Sandslash activates Quick Curl - Sandslash curled up! (gained 10 DR)
    Lucille activates Duelist Tag and Marks enemy Sandslash.
    Enemy Sandslash used Sandstorm, the sandstorm is raging!
    Enemy Metang used Metal Claw on Kasumi! Metang's attack rose!
    Kasumi takes 29 Steel Damage vs. Defense.
    Lucille's Tympole used Bubble! it gained 1 momentum

    The round ends

    Tympole gained 1 Momentum.
    Kasumi lost a tick of HP!
    Tympole lost a tick of HP!

    Initiative Resets
    25 - Kasumi
    19 - Lucille
    15 - Tyson
    12 - Enemy Sandslash
    8 - Enemy Metang
    4 - Lucille's Tympole




    Spoiler: Lennox and Cassandra:
    Show

    ooc: Initiative!

    11 - Lennox, Cassandra
    10 - Tazer
    9 - Dunsparce
    6 - Snubbull #2
    5 - Djali
    4 - Snubbull #1




    PARTY OOC:
    Okay guys, welcome to page 50. I would like everyone to post here 1 more time. I'll kick off Thread 2 with a Recap/Story So Far and my response to these posts.
    Last edited by big teej; 2017-09-15 at 08:58 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #1473
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Spoiler: Lennox and GM
    Show
    Cassandra is horrified as the Snubbull viciously attack the poor Dunsparce. "Why would you do that Lennox? Didn't you read their Pokedex entry? Those things are carnivorous!"

    She signals to Ronin to get into the middle of them. "Hit them with Scratch. Don't let up on them."

    Ronin is Initiative 10
    Ronin uses Scratch on Snubbull #1! (OOC: Although, since it's a pass move, could it hit both?)
    To Hit: 6, AC 2
    Damage: 25, Normal Physical Damage


    Spoiler: If Scratch can hit both Snubbull
    Show


    Cassandra throws a Pokeball at the Dunsparce!
    To Hit:6
    Catch?!: 93

  4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Spoiler: GM
    Show
    "Solid shot Kasumi! Keep up the pressure!"

    That Sandslash isn't gonna defend forever...

    OOC: I appreciate it Chief! If I use an AOE my intent will always be to shift so that it doesn't hit my ally unless that shift would result in an AoO. Unless that Tympole has Water Absorb...

    "Use Bubble again!"

    The Frogadier launches another Bubble between her two targets but her shot sails wide.

    "Don't think about missing just keep moving Kasumi!"

    Spoiler: Attack and Actions
    Show
    Kasumi's Bubble: 1 (0 after AC. Of all of the times to miss...)

    http://orokos.com/roll/550968

    Tyson uses Agility Orders! (Kasumi's Speed Evasion rises to 6)
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-09-15 at 01:38 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #1475
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Spoiler: Aegwynn and GM
    Show

    As they continue onto the route to Pewter City, Ken sighs a bit in relief finding their actual path. "Not too long now till we're back. With the spotty signal in the mountains we should try to contact the job's poster when we get closer." He knew Aegwynn had thought of it but it helped him keep track of his thoughts.

    As they pass the flowerbed with the Ledyba, Ken watches as the small Skiddo herd moves through, eating the blossoms as they go. "Looks like they're all enjoying the day." Ken stands for a couple minutes watching, Zippo chirping curiously at him. He was trying to remember if they were skittish or aggressive if approached, knowing that if a battle erupted they would definitely be aggressive.

    Pokemon Edu: 14

  6. - Top - End - #1476
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreataxeFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Spoiler: Cassandra and GM!
    Show
    "Nothing in my 'Dex said anything about that!" Lennox says turning to his own Pokemon! "Guys go break this up! Djali, Vine whip one and Tazer, Thundershock the other!

    Spoiler: Rolls and Damages
    Show

    Djali used Vine Whip! 34 Grass damage vs Def.
    Tazer used Thunder Shock! 28 Damage vs Sp. Def.

    Attack (Vine Whip): 1d20 12Damage(Vine Whip): 2d8+25 34
    Attack Roll(Thunder Shock): 1d20 5
    Thunder Shock Damage: 2d6+20 28
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

  7. - Top - End - #1477
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Spoiler: Ken and GM
    Show
    Aegwynn squints a bit as she spies the pokemon off eating an apricorn. She tells Ken that she'll be right back as she makes her way closer to it. If this is the pokemon she believes it to be, it's a little out of place here in the wooded foothills, but not completely unheard of she supposes. She plucks a pokeball off of her belt and digs in her bag once more for a fresh monster ball, as she intends to do what she did for the last two captures. She hurled out her pokeball and out comes Stjarna, spinning brilliantly in the afternoon sun, its core blinking as it readies itself after having analyzed the scene it's been hurled into. "Stjarna, blast it with some water! Soften it up a bit!" she instructed before lobbing her fresh pokeball at her target.

    Sjarna uses Water Gun on ????? (Nosepass?)
    Attack Roll: 19
    Damage Roll: 31 Water Damage vs. Special Defense

    Aegwynn throws a Pokeball! Aegwynn is a level 5 trainer.
    Pokeball, Go!: 20 (-10 from Capture Roll)
    Capture Roll: 48 (58 - 10)



    She will pause a moment while Ken investigates the Skiddo, showing no interest herself in the Ledyba that was busying itself with the flowers. She would try to make her own inferences about the Skiddo, mostly concerning herd structure as well as territorial aggression, choosing to share any hypotheses she concocts with Ken, should he choose to attempt to capture one.

    Pokemon Ed (National Geographic): 19

    Just before they hit the city limits, she noticed the holes strewn about, the occasional pokemon peeping its head out of each one. She slowly lifted her feet off of the ground and began to skirt just around the pitfalls, not wanting to anger any pokemon that may decide to defend their territory. After all, they did have that run in with the wild trash pandas...that were quite a bit of distance from the trash that grants them that endearing moniker. Once back in the city limits, she would breathe a sigh of relief, and do as she's been doing for most of the trek down the mountains. She pulled out her pokedex, and attempted to make contact with the job poster once again, asking them to verify the pokemon inside the heavy ball. After hitting send, she checked to see if it went through before pocketing it and turning to Ken, "Lets go to the pokemon center...we could use a real bed tonight..."

  8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    That's all she wrote.

    End of Part I
    I really appreciate you guys sticking with me for this long, and I hope you're as excited about the adventures to come as I am. You'll be receiving an email shortly after this post asking for any feedback or critiques that you'd like to handle in private, but anything you want to get in front of the group for discussion, I encourage and am greatly looking forward to seeing it in the OOC.

    New thread Here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •