Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Wow," Cassandra breathes as she reads the signpost. "I can't believe that the gym is this bad off. I'd read about this a little bit, but I'd never realized that they completely destroyed this place."

    "It is quiet," she agrees. "I definitely prefer this to the crowds."

    Raum sniffs around the trainers' feet. For once his small tail has stopped wagging and is tucked firmly between his legs. The Oracle picks him and pats his head until his tongue is lolling out his mouth again and then puts him back on his feet. Though he stays close to the group, the devil-dog once again has his nose in everything.

    Hat is... Unperturbed.

    Perception: 19 after spending an AP to boost.

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Lys blinks in surprise at Elliot's comment.

    "Oh. No. It's fine. I'm going nowhere."

    She puts Teeth back onto the ground, where he starts pawing at some scruffy weeds poking up through the street.

    "What about that Viridian gym? I heard it's got some significance or another."

    It wasn't hard to sound innocent about it. Everyone knew a little about Viridian's gym. The details were another thing altogether. But she'd always thought something fishy had gone on there. If anything, it was a place to take a look.

    Only now did she realize that she was tapping her foot to a rhythm. It was one she'd rehearsed with for hours not too long ago.

    Frowning, she quickly shoved the tempo out of her mind and got up.

    "I dunno. Seems as good of a place as any to me."

    Spoiler: Now to perceive:
    Show
    8, they're really loving me...lucky 8s... orokos.com/roll/473006

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    The Vulpix begins to tug on one Tyson's socks after he comes to a stop in front of Viridian Gym. "Okay, okay! You got me this time..." he says distractedly as he ruffles the fox's hair.

    As his eyes study what remains of the former Viridian Gym, Tyson can't help but wonder what the gym looked like in it's prime and the whereabouts of it's former leader.

    "Looks like this place went through the ringer... I'm surprised the building's even standing. Must've been pretty impressive back in the day." When he notices the Oracle reading the signpost he adds, "It may just be a rumor but I've heard that Giovanni was skilled enough to be considered Kanto's strongest gym leader during his time, maybe ever." A pause,"Kinda makes you wonder why a trainer with so much talent never chose to go straight?" he finishes pensively.

    Spoiler: Perception Roll
    Show

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Lysandra:

    Elliot purses his lips. "This would not constitute an unacceptable delay... by all means, lets go then. I'm given to understand it's..." he glances around for landmarks. "that way." he nods. "Actually, this could prove quite illuminating, I've had few chances to observe the sort of collateral damage a pokemon can inflict on the works of man."

    The two of you arrive at Viridian City Gym...

    Or at least what's left of it.

    It looks like the trio consisting of the Fuchsia and Cinnabar boys and the mystery girl beat you here, they're clustered around a tourist-placard that's been driven into the ground just inside the chain link fences.

    Elliot seems totally preoccupied with the burned out shell of the gym. "Interesting..."

    Spoiler: Perception Results:
    Show

    You see a somewhat malnourished looking purrloin peeking out of an alleyway near the trio of trainers.


    Ken:

    Spoiler: Perception Results
    Show

    You didn't really notice them at first, but there are a fair number of small, black feathered bird pokemon floating around. A cluster are perched on the still-standing walls of the gym, the rest are scattered about the rubble, most are watching your group.



    Cassandra:
    observes all the things...
    Spoiler: Perception Results
    Show

    Open all other player's spoilers, + the following...

    across the rubble, rooting around in some abandoned garbage cans, is a small tan and blue, flat faced dog-pokemon about the size of Raum. it seems happy enough, if malnourished. Some of the bags of trash seem to be trying to subtly move away from the pokemon, all by themselves.

    despite the utter devestation of the gym, the surrounding buildings are intact, if a bit... neglected. you notice a bundle of leaves hanging out from a tree is actually a pokemon of some sort, at least to your knowledge, trees don't have eyes.

    two people, you think you recognize them from the pokemon center, come out from the alleyway you arrived from a few dozen yards away... one is Oak's Assistant who left with the group to become a trainer, the other is a girl with blue and purple hair and a small, angrier, less devilish looking version of Raum... it's body is grey and black, and it doesn't have the skull-like markings that Houndour do... what could it be?

    out in the middle of the rubble, just a flicker, you almost miss it... you're not even sure you saw it until it starts to ghost in on the edges of your vision... you recognize the signs and deliberately look away from the spirit, letting it congeal in your peripheral vision. a black orb, blacker than night, blacker than pitch, surrounded by a purple mist that somehow seems more solid than the orb.

    a gastly has chosen this rubble pile as it's haunt, it seems.




    Tyson:
    Spoiler: Perception Results:
    Show

    Open Ken's results + the following,

    deep in the shadowed corner of the remaining two walls, you see a cardboard box. you can't see inside the darkened interior, but hanging out in the light you see a yellow tail with a brown stripe and a 3 clawed yellow arm that, presumably, belongs to the same creature as the tail.


    Party, OOC:
    Players are reminded that they are not required to post on weekends, although obviously encouraged to do so.
    Players are reminded that they are required to post at least once per day during combat (does not apply during weekends)

    Happy Hunting!
    Last edited by big teej; 2017-01-07 at 01:53 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Lys let Elliot muse to himself in the background. Instead she crouches down and waggles her fingers beckoningly towards the Purrloin.

    "Fsk, fsk. Hey there fella."

    Teeth looks worriedly between his trainer and the creeping cat. On one hand, it could be a friend. On the other, it could scratch its nose off. He settles on a pitiful whine.

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Looks like we're not the only ones here..."

    Tyson pulls out his pokedex and registers one of the birds perched on the walls of the gym. His eyes move about the building and surrounding debris until they focus in on a cardboard box concealed inside the shadows of the walls.

    That's gotta be another pokemon. He looks down to his Vulpix who seems to be enchanted with the fallen structure.

    "Hey, let's get a closer look." He begins to move toward the cardboard box following the outer walls of the building. "Stay close." he instructs the Vulpix.

    Spoiler: Stealth for Tyson and Zorua
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Tyson:

    Spoiler: finally flubs stealth
    Show

    You creep up on the box, you can hear a faint snoring, sounding like something a small child might make.... unfortunately, some of the rubble had not completely settled, and despite your best efforts, you were not Dead Silent... the snoring stops, and the yellow limbs disappear.



    Lysandra:

    The purrloin narrows its eyes at you and tenses.

    OOC: Roll Charm.
    Last edited by big teej; 2017-01-07 at 04:09 PM. Reason: wrong sound effect

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Those don't look like Aria do they Zippo. Let's check them out!" Ken will take out his Pokedex and scan the birds. Turning to Cassandra and Tyson, "Hey I'm going to scout around for a few minutes to see what I can find."

    Spoiler: Survival Scout
    Show

    Survival: 6 (not my best roll thus far)
    http://orokos.com/roll/473119
    Perception: 4
    http://orokos.com/roll/473123
    Stealth: 5
    http://orokos.com/roll/473124
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-01-07 at 04:41 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Better late than never to start finding ghosts, Cassandra thinks when she pinpoints the Gastly. She prods Hat awake with a finger. "Your turn."

    The Swablu yawns and floats up from her head. He chips in acknowledgement when she points out his target.

    "Let's go."

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Lysandra:
    I totally didn't forget to put this in the last post.

    Elliot doesn't notice that you've become preoccupied and mumbles something about inspecting the ruins more closely. "Please excuse me, I need to ascertain if the damage was caused by some sort of incendiary element or simple physical impact. It should be the work of mere moments with a proper vantage point." He crawls through a hole in the fence and heads toward the building.

    Ken:

    Spoiler: Ping!
    Show
    Originally posted by Pokedex

    Murkrow - The Darkness Pokemon, many people believe that if you see one at night it will bring you bad luck.


    you circle around the remaining walls of the gym, but you don't see any other pokemon in the area.

    Cassandra:

    The Gastly's focus seems to shift from trainer to trainer, observing everyone, but it doesn't move or make an attempt to interfere... when Hat perks up and gets set before it, it takes greater interest, hovering closer to the blue bird.

    OOC: you have initative.

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Alrighty nothing else around here I can see." Ken eyes a Murkrow looking towards him and Zippo. "Time to get some training in for you buddy. I'm all fired up!"

    Zippo will hop down and prepare for a fight.

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Alright Hat, get in there and use Astonish," Cassandra says.

    The Swablu flies in and slaps the Gastly with one fluffy wing.


    Spoiler: Rolls and Such
    Show
    Hat used Astonish!
    To Hit: 17- Gastly Flinches!
    Damage: 24 minus Defense

    OOC: I already calculated type effectiveness
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-01-07 at 06:48 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Vulpix climbs over the debris and circles around the cardboard box. It springs into a playful stance, it's six tails wagging back and forth as it faces the opening of the box. Vulpix's ears fall and it's tails stop when there's no pokemon to be found.

    "Damn... looks like I wasn't as quiet as I thought." He moves over to inspect the box and the surrounding area. "Whatever it was it couldn't have gone too far. Let's see if we can find it. Think you can help me out?" he asks the inquisitive fox currently investigating the scent left by the missing pokemon.

    Spoiler: Perception for Tyson and Tracking for Zorua
    Show
    Tyson: 14 (Spent 1 AP to boost)
    http://orokos.com/roll/473135

    Zorua: 6
    http://orokos.com/roll/473136
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-01-07 at 07:30 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Cassandra:

    Hat's face is completely obscured by it's rotund body as it strikes at the roving ball of gas, based on the gastly's expression, this is for the best. it floats away from the hit, bobbing drunkenly in the air. it idles to a stop, eyes transfixed on the tiny swablu, it blinks twice in disbelief. it flickers and seems almost to breaking apart.

    Spoiler: Cassandra Freebie, Party Poke edu TN 14
    Show

    You've seen this before, an inability to maintain a cohesive form is a sure sign in most ghost pokemon that they've nearly reached their limits.


    Ken:

    The single murkrow tilts its head to the side, looking at you and Zippo closely. it's eyes narrow as it recognizes the challenge in your posture and Zippo's flames growing higher. it caws twice.

    All of the murkrow turn and look directly at you.

    CAW

    The whole group takes flight, most take to the sky and begin circling, putting up a fearful racket, the restswoop down at you and your new friends!

    three of the murkrow swoop down at you and Zippo, the rest break off and go after everyone else

    Party:
    all of a sudden ANGRY BIRDS EVERYWHERE!!! The Murkrow that had been perched quietly around the ruins of the gym swoop down in a flurry of feathers and sharp beaks.

    Spoiler: Brace yourselves, it's going to hurt
    Show

    Murkrow 1 used Peck on Zippo
    - hit: 12
    - damage: 23 vs. DEF!

    Murkrow 2 used Peck on Ken
    - hit: 9
    - damage: 22 vs. DEF!

    Murkrow 6 used Peck on Zippo
    - hit: 15
    - damage: 29 vs. DEF!

    Murkrow 3 used Peck on Zorua
    - hit: 17
    - damage: 31 vs. DEF!

    Murkrow 5 used Peck on Cassandra
    - hit: 6
    - damage: 28 vs. DEF!




    Hat has initiative

    Spoiler: Lysandra
    Show

    since your character would have resolved their interaction with the Purrloin before this started, it can't/won't run away til you've made/failed your charm roll. after that, you're continued interactions, one way or another, will have the delightful background of a murder of murkrow.


    Spoiler: what's coming next?
    Show
    Initative:
    Murkrow 1: 15
    Tyson: 15
    Murkrow 2: 14
    Murkrow 6: 14
    Zorua: 13
    Raum: 12
    Murkrow 3: 12
    Murkrow 5: 12
    Hat: 11
    Teeth: 11 - not participating
    Murkrow 4: 10
    Zippo 8
    Ken 7
    Cassandra 7
    Lysandra: 5 - not participating
    Elliot:5
    Gastly: 0 - Flinched!


    Spoiler: Party OOC:
    Show

    Tyson is refunded 1 AP


    Players in fear of their lives are reminded of How Pokemon are Controlled
    - Players are reminded that pokemon entering the field after their initiative count has already passed act immediately


    Players are reminded that, regardless of the narrative or posting order of turns that occur on the same initiative, all actions take place simultaneously.

    Players are reminded that Injuries inflict -1 Combat Stage to a random stat
    Last edited by big teej; 2017-01-07 at 11:37 PM. Reason: fixing initiative again

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    When he hears the terrifying noise of the flock, Hat retreats back to Cassandra. "It's fine, Hat. Good job!" She recalls her bird, then lobs a pokeball at the ball of gas that is barely holding together.

    Hit the Gastly with a pokeball!
    - 1
    Catch?:

    The Oracle's aim is spoiled by the vicious pecking whirlwind of black feathers and the red and white ball doesn't get the distance it needs. It rolls to a stop in front of the ghost.

    OOC: Messed with the timeline a little here so I didn't have to post twice. Cassandra and Hat's turns are done.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-01-07 at 11:18 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Seeing the purple puss tense, Teeth similarly tenses. So much that one would think the two were mirrored if one wasn't a cat and the other a dog. Lys absent-mindedly pats him between the ears with her free hand as she continues to try to coax the Purrloin out.

    Spoiler: Charming cheshire
    Show
    8 (I swear to god I'm not hacking...) orokos.com/roll/473186

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    A Murkrow swoops down and drills into the Vulpix with a Peck sending the fox reeling. In a puff of dark energy it transforms back into Zorua, it's fur ruffled quite a bit, but the trickster still stands.

    Tyson's eyes narrow as he quickly sizes up the bird. Drawing the ninjato from his bag, he lunges at the bird striking it with the blunt side of the weapon. "You're not the only one who can throw cheap shots!"


    Spoiler: Attack Roll
    Show
    4
    http://orokos.com/roll/473203

    Which misses automatically due to it's AC of 4! The karma!


    After missing his strike Tyson interposes himself between the black bird and his Zorua. "Tch! That was just a warning shot..." He stares down Murkrow.

    When Zorua acts it uses it's trainers attack to launch a Scratch at the Murkrow, landing just behind the black bird.

    Spoiler: Zorua's Scratch
    Show


    "Don't like that do ya'!?" Tyson eggs on the Murkrow, grinning after the bird is struck.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-01-07 at 11:33 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Ken realizes he made the mistake of challenging the bird too late. After the two swoops down on Zippo he quickly recalls the Cyndaquil to his Pokeball. "Zippo get back!" He then throws a basic ball, "Needle come out!" As he throws the Pokeball he unsheathes his knife.

    A male Nidoran enters the battle, almost looking as though his nap had been disturbed. "Needle use Peck on that one! It's going to need more than a burn heal!" Ken points to the Murkrow that hit Zippo last.

    Spoiler: Attack rolls
    Show
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-01-07 at 11:33 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Lysandra:

    keeping a weather eye on Teeth, the cat slinks out of the alley, it's dingy, and it's ribs show through it's coat, it sniffs at your finger tentatively.

    Tyson:

    The murkrow squawks at your flailing miss, it's laughing at you, you can feel it.
    then it feels Zorua's claws sinking into it's flank and it's laughter turns into a chirrup of rage. it flutters a little less easily now, glaring at the two of you.

    A second Murkrow swoops down, beak first, into your head for another 23 damage!

    Ken:

    Needle is easily able to leap up to the Murkrow who'd been too lazy to gain more altitude and clamp it's buck teeth into it's leg. the murkrow falls back to the ground with the Nidoran, flailing to get itself free. it scrambles to its feet in a flurry of feathers and hops away from the poison type.

    Cassandra:
    Raum has bristled up his short hair and is growling at the murkrow perched on an elevated piece of rubble, ready to fight, but waiting for your order.




    Spoiler: What's Coming? (Updated Initiative!)
    Show

    Murkrow 1: 15 - (Fighting Needle), (Burned)
    Tyson: 15
    Murkrow 2: 14 - (Fighting Ken)
    Murkrow 6: 14 - (Fighting Needle), (Not Burned, Flame Body is 1/Scene)
    Zorua: 13
    Raum: 12
    Murkrow 3: 12 - (Fighting Tyson/Zorua),
    Murkrow 5: 12 - (Fighting Cassandra/Raum/Hat)
    Teeth: 11 - Not Participating
    Murkrow 4: 10 - (Fighting Tyson/Zorua)
    Ken: 7
    Needle: 7
    Cassandra: 7
    Lysandra: 5 - not participating

    Elliot: 5 - Not Participating
    Gastly: 0 - Flinched




    Initiative Resets!
    Round 2!

    The Murkrow that Zippo burned before being knocked out makes a pass at Needle, but the bristling spikes on the pokemon put the bird off and it misses!

    Tyson has initiative!
    Last edited by big teej; 2017-01-08 at 12:12 AM. Reason: swablu? what swablu?

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Tyson takes a step to the side and steadies himself after taking a Peck to the head. Using a free hand he quickly removes his hat and lightly tosses it so that it rests atop a large piece of rubble. Can't go getting my hat dirty. He smirks, "So now it's a two on two? Alright then, let's rumble!"

    Tyson feigns launching an attack at the first Murkrow and begins to circle them moving at seemingly inhuman speed. The trainers movements are so quick there appears to be two of him.

    OOC: Tyson activates Double Team

    Zorua leaps at the first Murkrow (#3) leaving it with another Scratch and places itself behind Tyson after it's movement.

    Spoiler: Zorua's Scratch
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Moving slowly so as to not startle it, Lys pulls out a bit of ration. Teeth eyes it with a little bit of envy as Lys holds it out for the Purrloin.

    "Time's been tough for you too, eh fella?"

    Squawks and caws punctuate her words. Teeth yelps and cowers close to her feet.

    "Now what," Lys growls under her breath.

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Ken:

    The murkrow menacing you comes in for another peck at you, taking a piece of your shirt and your shoulder with it as it pass by you.
    OOC: 24 Damage vs. DEF

    The other one comes back around, perhaps having figured out Needle's spikes aren't long enough to impale itself on, it pecks at the poison type, dealing 25 damage vs. DEF

    Lysandra:

    the purrloin's eyes grow as big as saucers when it sees the food, it drools all over your hand as it consumes it. it is purring loudly.

    looking out at the ruined gym, the trio of trainers seem to have disturbed a group of black-feathered avian pokemon. Elliot is nowhere to be seen.

    OOC: Raum has initiative
    Last edited by big teej; 2017-01-08 at 01:01 AM.

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Hit it with some fire Raum," Cassandra orders before the bird can take off again.

    Raum growls and liquid fire dribbles from his open mouth. He spits the red hot embers at the Murkrow.

    Spoiler: Rolls and Such
    Show
    Raum used Ember!
    To Hit with Ember: 14
    Damage: 29 minus Special Defense on Murkrow 5
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-01-08 at 01:16 AM.

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Tyson:

    The first murkrow who came over to pick a fight with you glances at your copies and at the fox and then begins to flap harder, trying to gain altitude and get away (you can smack it with an AoO struggle if you wish)

    The latter comes at you again, only to be fooled by one of your copies and fly beak first at top speed into the brick wall! it slumps to the ground, dazed. (Murkrow is Slowed and Vulnerable)

    Cassandra:

    The murkrow winces in pain from the flames washing over its body, it hops down from it's rubble and across to Raum jabbing it in the noggin with it's crooked beak, dealing 25 damage vs. DEF

    Ken and Needle have initative

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "Good thing I have a spare shirt!" Ken yells as he takes a swing at the Murkrow using his knife.

    Spoiler: Ken's Swing
    Show


    Coming back down from his swing, Ken turns to Needle. "Get him again Needle!"

    Spoiler: Needle's Strike
    Show
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-01-08 at 01:46 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Seeing a small opening, Cassandra lobs another pokeball at the dazed Gastly.

    Throwing a Pokeball... Again: 4

    Once again, her pokeball sails wide, though she's sure she clipped a bit of its gaseous form. She stomps her foot in frustration and says some choices words that aren't quite curses. "Are you kidding me? Whatever. Reks, come on out so we can finish this."

    Cassandra tosses the Nidoran's pokeball up, and Reks appears in a flash of red light. He looks around and realizes what's happening immediately. His spines raise as he takes his place at the side of the devil dog, obviously rearing to go.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-01-08 at 02:40 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Ken:

    your blow connects solidly, but doesn't put the murkrow to flight. Meanwhile, the first one that zippo burned must have decide it's tired of the taste of poison and flies off (Needle can make an AoO Struggle if you wish)

    Tyson has initiative


    .

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    "You're not getting away that easy!" Tyson swipes at the bird with the ninjato and connects with the dull side of the blade.

    Spoiler: Tyson's Attack of Opportunity
    Show


    Seeing the other Murkrow left defenseless he calls out the the fox. "Get'em while he's down!"

    Spoiler: Zorua's Scratch against the vulnerable Murkrow
    Show


    The tiny black fox instinctively pounces on the bird and claws at it viciously. It passes over the Murkrow, flanking it with it's trainer and watches the bird intently, anticipating it's prey's next move.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Tyson:

    your wild swing catches the murkrow in the wing and sends it back to the ground, it doesn't get back up. Zorua's assault on the bird who went beak to brick with the wall shocks it back to it's senses, blood oozing from a nasty gash down it's flank, it's trying to gather itself to fly off.

    Cassandra:

    scorched feathers fall away from the Murkrow as it hops away from your devil dog, apparently having zero intention of ending up flame-grilled and plucked on someone's table, it takes off, fleeing the dog (Raum can AoO struggle if you wish)

    when you glance at the gastly, you see that it's disappeared completely, your two pokeballs lay in the rubble, scuffed but undamaged.

    Spoiler: What's Coming? (Updated Initiative!)
    Show

    Murkrow 1: 15 - (Fighting Needle), (Burned) fleeing
    Tyson: 15
    Murkrow 2: 14 - (Fighting Ken)
    Murkrow 6: 14 - (Fighting Needle), fleeing
    Zorua: 13
    Raum: 12
    Murkrow 3: 12 - (Fighting Tyson/Zorua), KO'd
    Murkrow 5: 12 - (Fighting Cassandra/Raum/Hat) - fleing
    Teeth: 11 - Not Participating
    Murkrow 4: 10 - (Fighting Tyson/Zorua) - fleeing
    Gastly: 10
    Ken: 7
    Needle: 7
    Cassandra: 7
    Lysandra: 5 - not participating

    Elliot: 5 - Not Participating





    Ken, Needle, and Cassandra have initiative

    the only murkrow who hasn't noticed that it's buddies are fleeing is the one attacking Ken.

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU, IC] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath

    Ken stares down the Murkrow. "I'd rather not hurt you anymore than I already have." He turns to Needle, "You're up again buddy. Peck attack!"

    Spoiler: Needle's Attack
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •