Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: MtG - You Make the Card V: Untapped Potential

@Mister Tom, the wording you're looking for is:

"At the beginning of your upkeep, put a -1/-1 counter on a nonblack creature you control. If you don't, you lose 4 life. Then add BB to your mana pool."

@LastCenturion, your proposed wording doesn't work, since the "choose one" formatting seems to have gotten lost, and no player gets priority during the untap step. There is also no way for the rules to process "you must activate this ability."

2. - Top - End - #572
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Easiest way to deal with it would be to keep the penalty during the upkeep so it's still unavoidable and make the mana ability a tap ability. Minor untapping shenanigans possible but not really a big deal.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
    @Mister Tom, the wording you're looking for is:

"At the beginning of your upkeep, put a -1/-1 counter on a nonblack creature you control. If you don't, you lose 4 life. Then add BB to your mana pool."
    Neat. I only know that I know very little, so apologies if a v stupid question- would that imply you must put a -1/-1 counter if you can? (That wasn't the intention.)

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Tom View Post
    Neat. I only know that I know very little, so apologies if a v stupid question- would that imply you must put a -1/-1 counter if you can? (That wasn't the intention.)
    Yes it would. If you want it to be one or the other, it should be "At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put..."
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.
    Winner of MSE's Card of the Week #106 and #131
    You can now bind me as a vestige!

5. - Top - End - #575
    Bugbear in the Playground

The wording as Misothene suggested would force you to do the counter, and the life only if you can't. You would need a "may" clause in order to give choice.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

"Everyone starts off making garbage.
    If you finally make something halfway
    decent, it'll be the best day of your life."
    ó Nehra, inventor

6. - Top - End - #576
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Yes, it does mean you do that if you can. I thought that was your intention based on prior wordings.

If you wanted the player to be able to pick, the wording would be:

"At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a -1/-1 counter on a nonblack creature you control. If you don't, you lose 4 life. Then add BB to your mana pool."

This wording still makes it so that the mana can only be used during your upkeep, which may also not have been your intention.

Simplest solution:

"At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a -1/-1 counter on a nonblack creature you control. If you don't, you lose 4 life.

T: Add BB to your mana pool."

More complicated solution that doesn't involve tapping:

"At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a -1/-1 counter on a nonblack creature you control. If you don't, you lose 4 life. Then add BB to your mana pool. Until end of turn, this mana doesn't empty from your mana pool as steps and phases end."

7. - Top - End - #577
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Unstable Generator- 3
    Artifact (U)
    T: Add RR to your mana pool. Put a charge counter on Unstable Generator. Then, you may sacrifice Unstable Generator. If you do, deal X damage to target creature or player, where X is the number of charge counters on Unstable Generator.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler: Djinn in Tonic - Surging Mana Gem
    Show
    Surging Mana Gem - 1
    Artifact (U)
    Tap: Add R to your mana pool.
    R, Tap: Sacrifice Surging Mana Gem. Deal 3 damage to target creature or player.
    Raw magic cannot be contained in mere stone.

So itís a fire diamond and/or a searing spear. Solid idea but severely undercoated. Needs to cost at least 2-3 more or be rare.
    Spoiler: LastCenturion - Worldsoul
    Show
    Worldsoul - 5
    Legendary Artifact - MR
    Worldsoul enters the battlefield tapped.
    T: Add two mana of any one color to your mana pool.
    T, Sacrifice Worldsoul: Add WUBRG to your mana pool. You take 1 damage.
    Progenitus itself was unimportant. Its possessions, though...

Roughly equivalent to a gilded lotus with some added functionality. I think itís reasonable power-wise. Is there any strong reason for the take 1 damage? It seems a bit superfluous.
    Spoiler: Jormengand - Dragonstone
    Show
    Dragonstone 5
    Artifact - R
    Flying, Trample, Doublestrike
    T: Add R to your mana pool
    Dragons may die, but the fire inside never does.

Hmm, neat design. However I donít really like that while it seems to have two uses itís pretty overpriced as a mana rock. I think it ought to tap for two mana or have its cost reduced to really work but I really like the idea.
    Spoiler: quetzal - Aether Conduit
    Show
    Aether Conduit - (3)
    [Art depicts a large glass tube running above a busy street. Tube is decorated in gold, and filled with cerulean energy/vapor.]
    Artifact - U
    At the beginning of your upkeep, you get E.
    (T): Add <> to your mana pool.
    (T), Pay E: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
    Power to build. Power to destroy.

Now that you mention it I am also quite surprised there isnít an energy mana rock. This is an interesting way to do it but I think itís a bit too strong for uncommon. Iíd be more comfortable with it if it came with a limited energy supply or couldnít make mana without energy. However, I played very little Kaladesh block limited so I could be wrong there.
    Spoiler: firedaemon33 - Heart of the World
    Show

Heart of the World-9

Artifact-MR

You may pay WUBRG rather than pay ~'s mana cost.

T: Add WUBRG to your mana pool.

A single harmonious note sounded as the world's heart pumped mana anew.

And all the 5 color commander decks rejoiced! This seems completely fine, not exciting but solid and not too strong I donít think.
    Spoiler: Sgt. Cookie - Mana Clock
    Show
    Mana Clock 4
    Artefact R
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if ~ has less than twelve Clock counters on it, put a Clock counter on ~.
    T: Add C to your mana pool.
    T: Add one mana of any colour to your mana pool. Requires three Clock counters on ~.
    T: Add two mana of any one colour to your mana pool. Requires six Clock counters on ~.
    T: Add four mana in any combination of colours to your mana pool. Requires twelve Clock counters on ~.

Neat idea but way too slow. No oneís really getting excited by a gilded lotus that is worse until turn 16. Needs to cost 3 and level up faster to be worth much. On top of that itís really wordy, it needs a mechanic like level up for the sake of readability.
    Spoiler: Beelzebub1111 - Mox Ritual
    Show
    Mox Ritual 0
    Sorcery - MR CI:B
    Choose a Color
    As an additional cost to cast Mox Ritual you must sacrifice 2 creatures that share the chosen color
    Put a Mox artifact token onto the battlefield with "T: Add 1 mana of the chosen color your mana pool"

Maybe this has combo implications but Iím not really the one you want judging those (I still have no clue why lions eye diamond is good). So as far as I can tell this really isnít that great. It also breaks the theme of moxen somewhat since you canít play it on turn one.
    Spoiler: TurboGhast - Angelic Amulet
    Show
    Angelic Amulet 3
    Artifact - R
    T: Add W to your mana pool.
    Fateful hour - 4W, T: Transform Angelic Amulet. Requires you to have 5 or less life.
    //
    Angel of the Amulet CI:W
    Creature - Angel R
    Flying, Lifelink
    ~ can block four additional creatures each combat.
    4/8

As far as fateful hour effects go this one is pretty solid as it gives you a good shot of surviving long enough to make a comeback. Only issue with it is the angel showing up tapped which is very awkward and unintuitive.
    Spoiler: mystic1110 - Fallow Matrix
    Show
    Fallow Matrix 1
    Artifact R
    Activated mana abilities of artifacts and creatures can't be activated.
    The land will provide. You won't.

Disgusting hate card and excellent flavor text. Iím not sure about this being colorless and only one mana but I suppose thatís probably necessary to be relevant in eternal formats.
    Spoiler: Bucky - Obelisk of Treason
    Show
    Obelisk of Treason - 2
    Artifact - U
    Obelisk of Treason enters the battlefield tapped.

When you play a land, sacrifice Obelisk of Treason.

{T}: add CC to your mana pool.

Ooh, very cool design here. I like it. Iím not sure uncommon is the best place for an effect like this but itís probably fine.
    Spoiler: Gauntlet - Mana Rock
    Show
    Mana Rock - 2Ĺ
    Artifact - Uncommon

T: Name a song currently playing. If you named that song correctly, add one mana of any colour to your mana pool. You can't name the same song twice.

"Okay, who let the mana dorks in? They always end up with all the birds!"

Fun card! I wish there was a way to do this that wouldnít result in you just playing music on your phone to guarantee the effect but I like the idea.
    Spoiler: braveheart - Manaburst Fountain
    Show
    Manaburst Fountain 1
    Artifact - R
    At the beginning of your upkeep put a charge counter on Manaburst Fountain.
    At the beginning of your precombat main phase, if there are 3 or more charge counters on Manaburst Fountain, sacrifice it and add CCC to your mana pool.

Cool idea. I like it.
    Spoiler: Misothene - Dromoka's Scalestone
    Show
    Dromoka's Scalestone 2
    Artifact- U
    Dromoka's Scalestone enters the battlefield tapped.
    T: Add W or G to your mana pool.
    6: Dromoka's Scalestone becomes an Equipment with "Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and vigilance" and "Equip 2"

Great card. I think it would function better as a transform card but otherwise good.
    Spoiler: tgva8889 - Sacrificial Dagger
    Show
    Sacrificial Dagger 3
    Artifact - Equipment (R)
    Equipped creature gets +2/+0.
    T, B, sacrifice a creature: Add to your mana pool an amount of B equal to the sacrificed creature's converted mana cost if Sacrificial Dagger is attached to a creature you control.
    Equip 2

Seems solid, I think the very high potential mana burst is balanced out well by the need to have two creatures to make it work. Itís slightly awkward to have an equipment that taps independently from the creature but itís not too bad.
    Spoiler: ben-zayb - Manalith Jawbruiser
    Show
    Manalith Jawbruiser 0
    Artifact R
    T, Tap an untapped nontoken creature you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. That tapped creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
    "Mmr chmmdren mith vmmy mimmle mmcket mmney."

Seems fine, probably worse than springleaf drum unless your deck is 1-drop heavy.
    Spoiler: Passive Pete - Corrupted Coffer
    Show
    Corrupted Coffers 3
    Artifact R
    T: You and target opponent each create a colorless Gold artifact token with "sacrifice this token: add one mana of any color to your mana pool."
    Whenever an opponent sacrifices a Gold token, that player exiles the top card of his or her library.
    Sacrifice ~: You may play a card exiled with ~ until end of turn.

Excellent design. I would play the crap out of this card in multiplayer.
    Spoiler: Blue Ghost - Aetherspinner's Amulet
    Show
    Aetherspinner's Amulet 2
    Artifact - Equipment (R)
    Equipped creature has "T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool" and "2: This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn."
    Equip 1

Perhaps a bit off challenge since itís the creature making the mana, not the artifact but Iíll let that slide. I like this quite a bit and would love to play it in limited.
    Spoiler: Laughing Dog - Magic Warp
    Show
    Magic Warp 4
    Enchantment R
    T:Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Magic Warp doesn't untap during your next untap step.
    Non-Aura enchantments have "T:Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. This card doesn't untap during your next untap step."
    Activated mana abilities of non-creature artifacts cannot be activated.
    Experiment 55 has rendered most auxilary mana production useless. Reports of mana being produced from peculiar sources abound...

Seems like a cool idea. Iím not sure if I like it being colorless though. The untap limitation is a good choice for enchantments.
    Spoiler: Mister Tom - Obsidian Bloodstone
    Show
    Obsidian Bloodstone B

Artifact R
    At the start of your upkeep, either place a -1/-1 token on a non-black creature you control, or lose 4 life. Then add BB to your mana pool.

Most deals with the devil are actually pretty straightforward.

Hmm, so it really only works with instants, which is probably for the best considering how powerful it is. I think this is decent.
    Spoiler: Dr. Gunsforhands - Mana Necklace
    Show
    Mana Necklace 3
    Artifact - R
    Whenever another artifact you control is tapped for mana, add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
    T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.

Wow, thatís a disgusting amount of mana ramp in the right deck. Might be undercosted and should probably make colorless mana to be balanced. Cool idea though.

Spoiler: Winner!
    Show
    Lots of cool entries this week but my personal favorite is Passive Pete's Corrupted Coffers.

9. - Top - End - #579

I don't know how I missed that the tapping cost would tap Angel of the Amulet, and make much harder to use as a comeback. Angelic Amulet should definitely have an extra W in the transform cost instead of T.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Halfling in the Playground

Thanks for the victory! There were indeed lots of cool entries.

This weeks challenge is a little unconventional I think, but bear with it. Your challenge is to design a card around one of the three lines of flavor text I came up with below:

"Be careful what you wish for."
    or
    "You are needed... elsewhere."
    or
    "Even a dragon can be brought down with a single strike if you have the eyes to find a weak spot."

Choose one of these lines, and come up with card mechanics and a name (and art if you want) that suit it. If this is confusing, I can try to explain it better or change the challenge to something more clear.

Examples of cards with clever flavor texts that fit their mechanics are Dark Confidant and Reparations and Pacifism. Creativity is key.
    Last edited by Passive Pete; 2017-01-22 at 01:27 PM.
    My Autobiography: 50 Feet Away, Chained to a Rock, and Surrounded by Werebears.

See that amazing avatar up there? You can get your own! Just ask Ceika!

Previously known as TheHatMan

11. - Top - End - #581

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gem of Cursed Wishing - 1
    Art: A small orange diamond lies atop a small pile of bones, glowing faintly.
    Legendary Artifact - MR
    T, sacrifice ~: Choose any number of nonland permanents. You lose life equal to the sum of their converted mana costs, then destroy them.
    T, sacrifice ~: You lose the game. If you lost the game this way, target player loses the game.
    T, sacrifice ~: Exile your hand. Search your library for a card, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
    T, sacrifice ~: Take another turn after this one. Skip your next untap step.
    Be careful what you wish for...

Legendary Artifact - MR
    T, exile ~: You lose the game. If you lost the game this way, target player loses the game. (You lose the game before your opponent does)
    T, exile ~: Exile your hand. Search your library for a card, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
    T, exile ~: Take another turn after this one. Skip your next two untap steps.

Gem of Cursed Wishing - 5
    Legendary Artifact - MR
    T, exile ~: Search your library for a card, put it on top of your library, exile your hand, draw a card, then shuffle your library.
    T, exile ~: Take another turn after this one. Until the end of that turn, permanents you control cannot untap.
    Last edited by LastCenturion; 2017-01-22 at 09:23 PM.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

ó Nehra, inventor

12. - Top - End - #582
    Banned

Separate Ways 3WUB
    Sorcery - R
    Create an artifact token called "Heaven's Gate" with "Sacrifice Heaven's gate: Exile target creature", an artifact token called "Hell's Gate" with "Sacrifice Hell's Gate: Destroy target creature" and an artifact token called "Sky's Gate" with "Sacrifice Sky's Gate: Return target creature to its owner's hand."

Heaven's Gate
    Token Artifact
    Sacrifice Heaven's Gate: Exile target creature.
    Be careful what you wish for.

Hell's Gate
    Token Artifact
    Sacrifice Hell's Gate: Destroy target creature.
    Even a dragon can be brought down in a single strike if you have the eyes to find a weak spot.

Sky's Gate
    Token Artifact
    Sacrifice Sky's Gate: Return target creature to its owner's hand.
    You are needed... elsewhere.

I needed to do this.

13. - Top - End - #583
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LastCenturion View Post
    Legendary Artifact - MR
    T, sacrifice ~: Choose any number of permanents. You lose life equal to the sum of their converted mana costs, then destroy them.
    T, sacrifice ~: Choose a player. You lose the game, then the chosen player loses the game.
    T, sacrifice ~: Exile your hand. Search your library for a card, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
    T, sacrifice ~: Take another turn after this one. Skip your next untap step.
    No. Just no. Ignoring how much space the text takes, the first ability is basically destroy all lands you don't control plus more, the second gives an instawin combo for just 2 cards costing 1 mana each (angels grace) and the other two seem less broken but are still undercosted.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2017-01-22 at 05:07 PM.

14. - Top - End - #584

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    No. Just no. Ignoring how much space the text takes, the first ability is basically destroy all lands you don't control plus more, the second gives an instawin combo for just 2 cards costing 1 mana each (angels grace) and the other two seem less broken but are still undercosted.
    Edited to fix the first two problems you mentioned, and I'm thinking about the others.

Is it possible to make losing the game part of the cost? Like, is that functional? So it would look like:

T, exile ~, lose the game: Target player loses the game.
    Last edited by LastCenturion; 2017-01-22 at 05:48 PM.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

ó Nehra, inventor

15. - Top - End - #585
    Troll in the Playground

Call Away 2W
    A goblin struggles to read an official-looking letter as someone walks him to a waiting ship.
    Sorcery - C
    Shuffle target creature into its owner's library.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2017-01-23 at 07:18 PM.
    Nexusites, Margo, Dorothy, Lucca.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Legendary Artifact - MR
    T, exile ~: You lose the game. If you lost the game this way, target player loses the game. (You lose the game before your opponent does)
    T, exile ~: Exile your hand. Search your library for a card, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
    T, exile ~: Take another turn after this one. Skip your next two untap steps.
    I don't think the first ability works. If you actually lost the game, all objects you control (this ability included) would cease happening. If you had a Platinum Angel, etc. then the "If you lost the game this way" clause prevents the rest from happening.

If it DID work, then this is one of the least fun multiplayer cards ever, making it impossible for any other player to try and kill you (since you'd just go to the nuclear option).

17. - Top - End - #587

Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
    I don't think the first ability works. If you actually lost the game, all objects you control (this ability included) would cease happening. If you had a Platinum Angel, etc. then the "If you lost the game this way" clause prevents the rest from happening.

If it DID work, then this is one of the least fun multiplayer cards ever, making it impossible for any other player to try and kill you (since you'd just go to the nuclear option).
    That's fair. To the first thing, I was afraid of that. I thought that's how it would work but I wasn't sure.

To the second thing, the idea is that they have to remove it first.

That said, you make a good point. I'll change the card, which also cuts down on the text wall problem.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

ó Nehra, inventor

18. - Top - End - #588
    Titan in the Playground

Abrupt Summonings-XRG

Sorcery-R

Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less and put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. It gains haste. Return this creature to your hand at the beginning of the next end step.

You are needed...Elsewhere.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2017-01-22 at 10:38 PM.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Troll in the Playground

At Any Price 2B
    Sorcery M
    You may only cast this card during your first main phase. You may choose a card you own from outside the game and put it into your hand. Untap all permanents you control. Until end of turn target opponent controls you. (That opponent sees all cards that you could see and makes all decisions for you.)
    Be careful what you wish for.
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2017-01-23 at 08:37 AM.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ogre in the Playground

Banewood Marksman 2GG
    Creature - Elf Archer C
    Reach, Deathtouch
    Even a dragon can be brought down in a single strike if you have the eyes to find a weak spot
    1/4
    Last edited by Bucky; 2017-01-23 at 04:09 PM.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

21. - Top - End - #591
    Titan in the Playground

Edited to fix the first two problems you mentioned, and I'm thinking about the others.

Is it possible to make losing the game part of the cost? Like, is that functional? So it would look like:

T, exile ~, lose the game: Target player loses the game.
    No. You lose the game before the ability resolves.

It would have to be something like T, Exile ~: you and target opponent lose the game.
    Avatar by the wonderful BeckyPages. My OC Curtain Call.

My Twitter account, where I will mainly post images of minis I've painted.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Ogre in the Playground

Battle Trick 1(W/R)
    Instant
    Exile target attacking creature. Return it to the battlefield under it's owner's control at the beginning of the next combat step.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

23. - Top - End - #593

Unfathomable Knowledge XUBR
    Sorcery
    Search your library for X cards and put them into your hand, then discard that many cards at random. Exile Unfathomable Knowledge.
    Madness - UBR, Pay X life.
    "Be careful what you wish for."

24. - Top - End - #594

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    No. You lose the game before the ability resolves.

It would have to be something like T, Exile ~: you and target opponent lose the game.
    That's what I was afraid of. I edited the card to remove that ability. Now it's just the extra turn that you'd never want and the tutoring that costs your hand. Which isn't too much card text, even.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

ó Nehra, inventor

25. - Top - End - #595

Impose Morals 4WU
    Instant R
    Gain control of target attacking creature. (Remove that creature from combat. This effect lasts indefinitely)
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2017-01-23 at 02:36 PM.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

26. - Top - End - #596
    Halfling in the Playground

Druidic Teachings WG
    Enchantment- Aura U
    Enchant creature
    Enchanted creature can't attack or block and gains "T- add one mana of any color to your mana pool"
    Last edited by BasketOfPuppies; 2017-01-27 at 05:19 PM.

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kolaghan Deathbow 2R
    Creature - Goblin Archer (U)
    T: Kolaghan Deathbow deals 1 damage to target creature.
    5B: Kolaghan Deathbow gains deathtouch until end of turn.
    "Even a dragon can be brought down with a single strike if you have the eyes to find a weak spot."
    2/1

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Eye of the Tiger 1RW
    Enchantment - Aura U
    Flash
    Enchant Creature
    When Eye of the Tiger enters the battlefield destroy target creature blocking enchanted creature.
    Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample.

Edit: Thanks.
    Last edited by CantigThimble; 2017-01-25 at 12:42 PM.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ogre in the Playground

@Cantig: You forgot to give it "Enchant Creature".
    Last edited by Sgt. Cookie; 2017-01-25 at 11:53 AM.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

One Inch Punch RWU
    Instant - U
    Choose two
    -Deal 6 damage to target creature
    -Tap Target Creature, it doesn't untap durring its controller's next untap step
    - Return target Creature to its owner's hand

"Even a dragon can be brought down in a single strike if you have the eyes to find a weak spot."
    Last edited by Beelzebub1111; 2017-01-29 at 06:48 AM.