Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1488
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MtG - You Make the Card V: Untapped Potential

Quote Originally Posted by LastCenturion View Post
    Something a little reminiscent of Approach of the Second Sun and Hedron Alignment:

Worldsoul's Resurgence -- WWUU
    Instant -- MR
    Choose one, then exile Worldsoul's Resurgence:
    • Counter up to one target spell.
    • Exile target permanent.
    • Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.
    • If you have chosen each of Worldsoul's Resurgence's other modes this game, you win the game.

Spoiler: My thoughts
    Show
    I decided on White and Blue because it has the best options and has precedent for this being in its color pie. I added in a self-exiling clause to prevent easy recursion. Not today, EDH hopefuls. The first mode is my attempt at making a somewhat playable 4-mana counter. I made it "up to one" instead of just countering so that it can work without anything to respond to. The second mode is very White, with maybe a hint of red. It can hit lands, which might be important? Not entirely sure, but I might change it to nonland permanents at some point. The third mode is an anthem effect that helps out anything big on combat damage, and is also very white. The fourth mode speaks for itself; I'm not sure the formatting is quite correct, but I think it is? I can't figure out how to make it better.
    With the drawback of exiling, this honestly is too color AND mana intensive for what it does, especially at Mythic Rare. Its modes are nice, but it can only be played in U/W heavy decks, and you have to draw all four of your copies in order to actually use it as a win condition.
    Avatar by the wonderful BeckyPages. My OC Curtain Call.

My Twitter account, where I will mainly post images of minis I've painted.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    With the drawback of exiling, this honestly is too color AND mana intensive for what it does, especially at Mythic Rare. Its modes are nice, but it can only be played in U/W heavy decks, and you have to draw all four of your copies in order to actually use it as a win condition.
    IMO The fact that it is an Utter End that can hit lands suggests that (1) it should have B in its mana cost and (2) it is costed appropriately. 4 mana already gets you that exile effect and the additional color requirements balance the fact that this is also a counter, an anthem, and a weak win con. I don't think you can get away with making it 1 mana less. The best you can do IMO would be 1WBU, but even then that seems too good.
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2017-06-06 at 10:43 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Firbolg in the Playground

I think it's fairly costed, considering the versatility. But I think it might be better at rare, since it doesn't have the splashiness or single-card impact that successful mythic rares have. Approach of the Second Sun is rare rather than mythic, and Worldsoul's Resurgence seems on the same level.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    I think it's fairly costed, considering the versatility. But I think it might be better at rare, since it doesn't have the splashiness or single-card impact that successful mythic rares have. Approach of the Second Sun is rare rather than mythic, and Worldsoul's Resurgence seems on the same level.
    I considered putting it at rare, but given how you need four of them for it to really be useful, I thought having it at Mythic would be better to prevent it from being a disappointment in Limited.

It also sound like the cost should change, so I'll swap it to 1WBU as suggested.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

"Everyone starts off making garbage.
    If you finally make something halfway
    decent, it'll be the best day of your life."
    Nehra, inventor

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ogre in the Playground

Rifar, Rakdos Manashaper 2(R/B)(R/B)
    Legendary Creature - Demon Wizard MR
    Flying
    You may spend red mana as if it were black mana and vice versa.
    (R/B), T: Add RB to your mana pool.
    3/3

What's better than Red/Black hybrid? EVERYTHING being Red/Black hybrid.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

Something for the Simics...

Evolutionary Phantasm U

Sorcery -U

Create a 5/5 blue illusion creature token, then destroy it.

Sometimes progress can come from a moment's inspiration.
    Last edited by Mister Tom; 2017-06-07 at 04:20 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Tom View Post
    Something for the Simics...

Evolutionary Phantasm U

Sorcery -U

Put a 5/5 Blue creature token onto the battlefield under your control then immediately discard it.

The wording you're looking for is "Create a 5/5 blue illusion creature token, then destroy it."

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

Too kind, as always!

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Titan in the Playground

Behemoth Hunter-2GW

Creature-Human Knight-U

When ~ enters the battlefield, exile target creature with power 5 of greater until ~ leaves the battlefield.

"What? Come on, I'm sure I can handle it if the cage breaks." ~Last words of Bant Expeditionary Force Captain

2/2
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2017-06-09 at 07:48 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ionbound View Post
    Behemoth Hunter-2GW

Creature-Human Knight-U

When ~ enters the battlefield, exile target creature with power 5 of greater until ~ leaves the battlefield.

"What? Come on, I'm sure I can handle it if the cage breaks." ~Last words of Bant Expeditionary Force Captain
    Needs a power and toughness.
    Avatar by the wonderful BeckyPages. My OC Curtain Call.

My Twitter account, where I will mainly post images of minis I've painted.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Pixie in the Playground

Dragon Stablemaster (1)(R)(B/G)
    uncommon creature; goblin

If Dragon Stablemaster enters the Battlefield, you may sacrifice up to 5 goblins. Than put a +1/+1 counter per goblin sacrificed on a dragon you control
    2/1

"Welcome new snack- I mean stableboys. Get to work!"

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Needs a power and toughness.
    Thank you!

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Alright, submissions will no longer be accepted. I'll put the results as soon as possible.

14. - Top - End - #1064

ElfMonkGuy

Spoiler: Dr.Gunsforhands - Knightly Blade
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Knightly Blade 0
    Artifact - Equipment U
    Equipped creature gets +1/+1.
    Equip 2
    The quaint Sojourner iconography places this museum piece in a region once known as Bant.
    Seems like a pretty Limited-only card, and I don't know how often it'll be making the cut in there, either. I know Affinity likes 0-cost artifacts, but I feel like this isn't the kind of card it's looking for, either. I don't think Bone Saw made any big waves, so this could probably have Equip 1 without a problem.

Spoiler: ben-zayb - Silumgar's Insignia
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Silumgar's Insignia 2UB
    Legendary Artifact MR
    Sacrifice a creature: Draw a card, then discard a card.
    Whenever a creature you control dies, you may exile it. If you do and you control a card named Dragonlord Silumgar, gain control of target creature with a lesser converted mana cost than the exiled creature.
    "Lord Silumgar has grown tired of you, Tasigur."
    -Sidisi, Undead Vizier
    Now this is quite the interesting card. It is a bit held back by the requirement that you control Silumgar, but has a very powerful effect and is a clear build-around-me. The free sacrificing also has potential. I feel like the only problem is that the requirement might be a bit too stringent, since it makes this card doubly weak to artifact and creature removal.

Spoiler: braveheart - Atarka's Chef
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post
    Atarka's Chef 2RG
    Creature - Goblin - R
    T: add RG to your mana pool, use this mana only to cast dragon spells
    Sacrifice Atarka's chef: add C to your mana pool, use this mana only to cast dragon spells
    "It is delicious, just as I'm certain you will be" - Atarka
    1/2
    I love how you made this ramp straight into either Atarka. Turn 5 Dragonlord Atarka is a very powerful move. It's also fragile, making it a risky, all-in move. Plus, naturally flavorful (perhaps in both ways). I like it.

Spoiler: TurboGhast - Endless Repetition
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGhast View Post
    Endless Repetition 3UU
    Enchantment - M
    If you cast a instant or sorcery spell with rebound from exile, instead copy that spell and at the beginning of your next upkeep, you may cast that card from exile without paying its mana cost.
    "A lesson is still worth teaching even if you've taught it two hundred times before."
    - Ojutai, translated from Draconic
    Now here's a hell of a build-around. There are some quite powerful rebound cards up there, even more so if they can repeat every turn. Consuming Vapors, Great Teacher's Decree, and the dream of Cast Through Time. A turn 5 do-nothing is quite the price to pay, though, and I don't think this could make the cut in Standard without some really good Rebound support. But in Commander, this could be great fun.

Spoiler: Blue Ghost - Daghatar, The Traitor Khan
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Daghatar, the Traitor Khan 2GW
    Legendary Creature - Human Soldier (R)
    When Daghatar, the Traitor Khan enters the battlefield, exile all cards in your graveyard. Put a +1/+1 counter on Daghatar for each creature card exiled this way.
    When Daghatar, the Traitor Khan dies, if it had three or more +1/+1 counters on it, you may put a Dragon creature card from your hand onto the battlefield.
    2/2

Spoiler: Render
    Show
    Now here's a hell of a flavor card. Major props for that. However, the card does feel a bit on the weak side, because of the specific requirements. You have to exile at least two creatures just to get an effective vanilla on curve. Plus, white and green don't really have that many dragons between them, meaning you'll probably have to splash in another color (likely red). I think bumping the P/T up by one each would help at least a little, or throw in a keyword like Vigilance.

Spoiler: Jormengand - Man the Gates!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Man the Gates! 2W
    Sorcery - U
    Create a 1/1 white soldier creature token for each gate you control.
    It is all of our duty to protect the people
    A nice, simple card. You'd probably want at least three gates before casting it, though, which could be difficult and would set you back quite a bit on curve. I feel this could be maybe buffed to only cost 1W, since running gates as opposed to other dual lands is a bit of a drawback in and of itself.

Spoiler: mystic1110 - Choose Your Myth
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Choose your Myth XG
    [Picture - Sarruk Dragonclaw and Sarruk Hunt Master punching each other in the face]
    Sorcery R
    Search your library for two legendary creature cards with different names and converted mana costs of X. An opponent chooses one and places it on the battlefield under your control and puts the other into your graveyard.
    After the merger of the timelines, there could only be one legend
    Love the flavor. This seems like it'd be mostly a Commander card, since having two legends with the same CMC is a bit more of a challenge in Standard, and Commander lets you have multiple pairs. The opponents' choice is a big downside, but perhaps not as much as usual since you get to at least pick the cards. Perhaps this could work out in a Sisay deck, where you're going to have lots of legends, anyway.

Spoiler: Beelzebub1111 - Ghastly Spy
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub1111 View Post
    Ghastly Spy 2B
    Creature Spirit U
    At the beginning of your upkeep, look at the top card of your library. You may exile it, if you do return it to the top of your library at the beginning of the end step.
    1/2
    The Dimir and Orzov know that intelligence is best gathered by those that don't need ot anymore
    A very nice effect, letting you potentially skip bad draws when you need to. It seems pretty balanced overall, too. My only thing would perhaps be to make it blue instead of black, since this kind of deck manipulation feels more blue. Aside from that, I very much like it.

Spoiler: Misothene - Shard of the Remembrance
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
    Shard of the Remembrance 2
    Artifact- U
    When Shard of the Remembrance enters the battlefield, draw a card.
    2B, T, Sacrifice Shard of the Remembrance: Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.
    Exile four permanents you control named Shard of the Remembrance: Return all creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield.
    Interesting card. I do like how you didn't force people to go all in, allowing them to sacrifice individual Shards if they need to, while still having the big payoff. I don't think it would see any play except on the kitchen table (can't even do Commander), but it's still a fun, interesting effect.

Spoiler: LastCenturion - Worldsoul's Resurgence
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCenturion View Post
    Worldsoul's Resurgence -- 1WUB
    Instant -- MR
    Choose one, then exile Worldsoul's Resurgence:
    • Counter up to one target spell.
    • Exile target permanent.
    • Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.
    • If you have chosen each of Worldsoul's Resurgence's other modes this game, you win the game.
    I agree that the black does fit the second mode better. Having to cast this four times makes me wonder about its potential effectiveness, but even having it as an unofficial charm is not bad. It seems fairly balanced, with no effect being too overpowering. I like it, overall.

Spoiler: Sgt. Cookie - Rifar, Rakdos Manashaper
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
    Rifar, Rakdos Manashaper 2(R/B)(R/B)
    Legendary Creature - Demon Wizard MR
    Flying
    You may spend red mana as if it were black mana and vice versa.
    (R/B), T: Add RB to your mana pool.
    3/3
    Wow, I really like this effect. Awesome color fixing, and on a good body, too. If anything, I think this might be just a bit too overtuned, with all of its abilities and being a 3/3 flier for 4 on top. Perhaps make it a 3/2 to be a bit more Rakdos-y, or drop the tap ability?

Spoiler: Mister Tom - Evolutionary Phantasm
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Tom View Post
    Evolutionary Phantasm U
    Sorcery -U
    Create a 5/5 blue illusion creature token, then destroy it.
    Good synergy with Evolve, as you intended, and it helps trigger ETB effects as well. I think this could be a bit more elegant as a creature with something like "When this enters the battlefield, sacrifice it", though. Can't really say much more about this; it does what it does.

Spoiler: Ionbound - Behemoth Hunter
    Show
    Behemoth Hunter-2GW
    Creature-Human Knight-U
    2/2
    Good flavor, but a bit on the weak side. I think this could be bumped down to three mana and maybe even lose the green. Getting rid of stuff with high power is usually just white. But besides that, it's got a job, and it does it well.

Spoiler: Medival Wombat - Dragon Stablemaster
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Medival Wombat View Post
    Dragon Stablemaster (1)(R)(B/G)
    uncommon creature; goblin
    If Dragon Stablemaster enters the Battlefield, you may sacrifice up to 5 goblins. Than put a +1/+1 counter per goblin sacrificed on a dragon you control
    2/1
    "Welcome new snack- I mean stableboys. Get to work!"
    Yup, that's Jund in a nutshell. Formatting issues aside, this could be part of an interesting Goblin/Dragon deck, with the goblins providing the early game aggro and the dragons finishing it out, and this card allowing you to transition between the two. It probably wouldn't be the most effective, but the flavor is nice and the idea is fun.

Spoiler: Winner and runner ups!
    Show
    In third place, Beelzebub1111 with Ghastly Spy! A simple, but very neat effect!
    Spoiler: Second Place
    Show
    In second place, TurboGhast with Endless Repetition, for all the awesome Commander possibilities with it!
    Spoiler: Winner!
    Show
    The winner: Sgt. Cookie, with Rifar, Rakdos Manashaper! Cool effect that feels like it'd slot right into Rakdos, and a nice body to go with it!

Some great submissions this time around! It was pretty hard to narrow it down to the top three, and a bunch were right below these ones.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, what's a Mythic without a little overtuning?

But, thanks for the win! Colour fixing isn't really something red or black gets to do, but at the same time, both Black and Red have let you spend mana as though it were other colours. So on a Mythic, it's probably fine.

And for this week's contest:

For the past couple of weeks, we've been making cards for established settings, so let's get those originality juices flowing again, with that in mind:

Create a card for a subterranean, oceanic or sky* themed world
    *Something like Serra's Realm, that... isn't pure white.
    Last edited by Sgt. Cookie; 2017-06-09 at 03:53 PM.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

16. - Top - End - #1066

I choose: Subterranean.

Fang of the Deepstalker
    Artifact -- Equipment -- C
    Whenever a Deepstalker creature you control dies, you may put ~ onto the battlefield from your hand.
    Equipped creature has "T: Monstrosity 1 (If this creature is not monstrous, put a +1/+1 counter on it and it becomes monstrous)"
    If equipped creature is monstrous, it is a Deepstalker in addition to its other types.
    Equip 1

This would be in a set where Monstrosity is a big thing like Energy was in KLD block. Other returning mechanics that would play a role are Modular and Graft.

It's kinda hard to phrase Monstrosity in a way that's intuitive. It's an action, but the word itself is a noun. An early iteration of this card had "T, tap equipped creature: Equipped creature Monstrosity 1" which works from a rules perspective but makes very little sense to read.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

"Everyone starts off making garbage.
    If you finally make something halfway
    decent, it'll be the best day of your life."
    Nehra, inventor

17. - Top - End - #1067

Seafloor Scavenger 2BB
    Creature - Serpent R
    Whenever nontoken creature dies, you may exile that card.
    ~ gets +1/+1 for each card exiled with it.
    Put a card exiled with ~ into its owner's graveyard: ~ gains indestructible until end of turn.
    1/1

Wording Assists: Mimic Vat

An ocean world could reasonably bend creature types normally associated with blue into other colors, to increase the feeling of oceanness.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

18. - Top - End - #1068

ElfMonkGuy

Bigger Fish - 2UU
    Creature - Fish (R)
    When Bigger Fish enters the battlefield, its power and toughness become equal to target creature's power and toughness plus one.
    X/X

I'll probably think of something else, just had to put it out there.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Troll in the Playground

Delfinus Boarding Party 3U
    Creature - Merfolk Pirate U
    1U: Delfinus Boarding Party can't be blocked this turn.
    4G, T: Delfinus Boarding Party fights target creature.
    3/3
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2017-06-12 at 10:25 AM.
    Nexusites, Margo, Dorothy, Lucca.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Banned

Tunnel Collapse 3RRR
    Instant - R
    As an additional cost to cast Tunnel Collapse, sacrifice a land.
    Tunnel Collapse deals 5 damage to each creature you don't control.
    Drunk on conquest, few consider if the place they've captured is truly safe.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Valuan Executioner 3WB
    Creature- Human Soldier U
    Whenever a creature an opponent controls is detained, destroy it.
    Valua's executioners serve to deter not only the air pirates under their blade, but the Lower City denizens filling the arena.
    4/4

Magic doesn't do outside IPs, but I always thought Skies of Arcadia had a very MTG-friendly setting, with different sky-islands that would easily give each color representation. This card imagines a Skies of Arcadia set where the Valuan Empire makes use of the detain mechanic, and is represented on WB cards.
    Last edited by Misothene; 2017-06-12 at 06:15 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Troll in the Playground

Bottom-Fathom Crypt-Keeper WUB
    Creature - Merfolk Horror U
    Tidal - As long as you control an even number of lands, whenever Bottom-Fathom Crypt-Keeper attacks you may return target creature card with converted mana cost 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield.
    If you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you . . . and sometimes swims towards you as well.
    2/3

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Underbrush Skulker 2G
    Creature - Elf Rogue C
    Underbrush Skulker cannot be blocked by creatures with flying
    2/2
    Against the Tyrany of Clouds, the roughest path is often the safest

For the Sky theme. I imagine with flying being super common in that setting, you would need an alternative form of evasion.
    Last edited by Beelzebub1111; 2017-06-12 at 11:57 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Halfling in the Playground

Valuan Executioner 3WB
    Creature- Human Soldier U
    Whenever a creature an opponent controls is detained, destroy it.
    Valua's executioners serve to deter not only the air pirates under their blade, but the Lower City denizens filling the arena.
    4/4

Magic doesn't do outside IPs, but I always thought Skies of Arcadia had a very MTG-friendly setting, with different sky-islands that would easily give each color representation. This card imagines a Skies of Arcadia set where the Valuan Empire makes use of the detain mechanic, and is represented on WB cards.
    Detain shows up on white and blue cards, not white and black.

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Detain shows up on white and blue cards, not white and black.
    I'm aware- mechanics can shift colors when they're reprinted. Exalted, for example, was originally in White, Green and Blue in Alara but was reprinted in White and Black. So would be the case in the hypothetical set.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Titan in the Playground

Aerial Embrace-1BB

Enchantment-Aura-U

Enchant Target Creature

Enchanted creature gains +1/+1, flying, lifelink, and is a vampire in addition to it's other times.

For some, the privilege of visiting the Sky Villas is worth any price.

Meant to be from the same world as Arcanum Wings
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2017-06-12 at 07:26 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Aerial Embrace-BBB

Enchantment-Aura

Enchanted creature gains flying, lifelink, and is a vampire in addition to it's other times.

For some, the privilege of visiting the Sky Villas is worth any price.
    A couple suggestions-
    1. You're missing a rarity.
    2. With the wording cleaned up, this card is really weak. It compares to cards like Gift of Orzhova very unfavorably. You might want to think about taking the cost down or including a P/T buff to make the investment more worth it.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I was basing it on my spotty memory of what Gift of Orzhova did. Guess I was a bit off.

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Halfling in the Playground

I'm aware- mechanics can shift colors when they're reprinted. Exalted, for example, was originally in White, Green and Blue in Alara but was reprinted in White and Black. So would be the case in the hypothetical set.
    Fair enough. I thought it might've been the B=blue assumption that gets made.

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Devotee's Vessel 3
    Artwork: A large trading ship, richly adorned with dyed banners with religious symbols, cresting a large wave- a burly man hauls on a rope, half-falling of the ship in the miniature details.
    Artifact - Vehicle U
    Whenever a creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it deals combat damage to a player, draw a card.
    When ~ would deal combat damage to a player, you may prevent that damage. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature tapped to Crew ~.
    Crew 3
    Some voyages are worth the wait- and the crews of merchants favored by the gods tend to prosper.
    3/7
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?